[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can people stop making bullshit about the Anunnaki being evil,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

> inb4 xdddd david icke, anunnaki myths = reptilians xdd

No Zecharia Sitchin either, he's a mostly (85%+) bullshit source, the only things he got right were: anunnaki = aliens, created humanity, nuclear war (incl date of 2024), and the basis of Tiamat (Planet, got destroyed became asteroid belt)

I keep seeing this, and people keep bringing it up, and pushing it.

It's not fucking true, the Anunnaki were:

A) A Race of Aliens from a planet outside our solar system (despite the "Muh Sitchin" 12th planet shit)
B) They were a race of Non-Religious and "Paganist-Christian Hybrid Religion" dominants, Atheism is considered cancer to (most of) them as it destroys religious freedom, and them coming to Earth was more religious, scientific, and cataloguing reasons.
C) Rome, Pre-Islamic Middle Eastern Cultures, Uto-Aztecans, Egypt, Japs, Norse, they all made, Reptilians destroyed and ruined
D) They did not create the Illuminati, that's Reptile Work.
>>
File: 1493104906497.jpg (78KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1493104906497.jpg
78KB, 1024x576px
>>18996927
>all of the stuff this guy peddles is bullshit
>except this stuff I personally believe in that's valid
>>
>>18996927
You're right, there's so much nonsense that has little to do with the original myths. I think people should really throw out the attempts to convert ancient myths into modern ones. After all, there's no evidence that any of this is even remotely--
>the Anunnaki were:

>A) A Race of Aliens from a planet outside our solar system (despite the "Muh Sitchin" 12th planet shit)
>B) They were a race of Non-Religious and "Paganist-Christian Hybrid Religion" dominants, Atheism is considered cancer to (most of) them as it destroys religious freedom, and them coming to Earth was more religious, scientific, and cataloguing reasons.
>C) Rome, Pre-Islamic Middle Eastern Cultures, Uto-Aztecans, Egypt, Japs, Norse, they all made, Reptilians destroyed and ruined
>D) They did not create the Illuminati, that's Reptile Work.
Oh, fuck you.

>>18998189
Seriously. He doesn't even explain why he believes any of that shit, either.

Fucking Ancient Aliens fanboys.
>>
>>18996927
>>18998189
>>18998753
Holy fuck you asshats. You don't know shit. We are a seed planet. Higher Beings already consider you their children. Those with spiritual prowess will be reaped. The rest are considered weeds.

>As a planet we failed btw, we just spread all this disinfo to make your end as comfy as possible.

Good news though, they confirmed mathematically the Universe is infinite. They just need you to be ripped out of this vessel so you can develop in a new one until you understand. Thus we can grow higher dimensions and prevent the "Great Blackout" again.
>>
>>18998782
[citation and medication missing]
>>
>>18996927
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlDNrHGUoOQ
>>
>>18998791
>Just cite classified info for me
Instead of you just taking the time out of your day to understand. All faiths talk about their "ascension day" or "end of days". That is when all humans still existing become higher dimensional where time is a completely different concept. It's more for transportation than anything.
>>
>>18998782
Evidence please?

>>18998869
>Trust me, it exists, I can't show you but it exists, believe me, I'm not making this up.
Uh-huh. Sure.

Go fuck yourself.
>>
I have more evidence that you're bat shit crazy, than you do that these aliens exist.
>>
>>18996927
As someone who clearly believes in reptilians, can you explain to me why would they need to hide and shapeshift so they look like "subrace" humans, if they are here far longer than us and could literally enslave the humanity when it wasnt as developed and outnumbered as it is today?

Thank you. This is the biggest flaw in this conspiracy for me.

> hurr durr reptile overlords
> they hide underground for 100s of thousands of years and shapeshift into us stupid monkeys on the surface in order to control us from behind of powerful ppl

Wut.
>>
>>18998869
Higher beings have always been watching over us, and always will be. Earth is humanities planet no matter what level of consciousness we possess. I have been on this planet for many lives. The 'higher ups' are always interested in the growth and evolution of the human race and our planetary sphere. The game here is that we get to experience in accordance with our free will. If you have a bit of sense about love, you realize that we are part of a universal experience. Love is the way forward not because of some bs rules, but because its the actual mechanism that beings begin to know and understand the spiritual realm.

The soul will continue forever. Many beings incarnating are very advanced, but that doesn't make their human selves equivalently advanced. Beings from all over the galaxy, and some other galaxies come here to experience being human and to experience limitations. I could be a 6d reptilian, or a 5d pleiadian, or an 7d arcturian, but im still a 3/4d human. The goal for me is to evolve and love my human self to the point it can also exist in an eternal realm. Our universal family is united by common interest for the evolution and eventual ascension of all life in the universe into an immortal state of being.

God is the love that sustains all life, it gives itself freely so that we may live and evolve until one day we come to understand our connection to it. The spiritual realms have the most wonderful and evolved beings that have ever lived, the enlightened mystics, philosophers, lovers, gods, angels, our ancestors, they all watch over us. There is such a great love for the intrepid beings who deign to brave the challenges of physical existence.

Love is the greatest force in existence. A life lived for love leads to wisdom into the nature of creation.
>>
>>18996927
It's most likely the Anunnaki were not Aliens but 'beings' shown to people through revelation.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.