[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi / x / I'm looking for help. Many years ago my grandfather

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: notrelated.jpg (13KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
notrelated.jpg
13KB, 226x223px
Hi / x / I'm looking for help. Many years ago my grandfather was a farmer, about 60 years ago. He found a kind of bronze medallion with a lion and some other things. My country is known for its archeology but here there were no fucking lions. How could you connect with the past of the medallion? That is, for example the person to which it belongs or something. Pic not related but similar colour. Grandpa's one is cleaner
>>
There's a man slumped in a body of water, it symbolizes Aquarius. The creature above looks like Draconian Wolf. Therefore, it's probably a medal of used in the era of Aquarian Wolf Dragon ancestry. Their modern bloodline now are Garthson and DeCosta family. They are called Scion by some Cult led by Sir R.M.W. that believes in Cloning and Reincarnation.
Hope this could help.
>>
>>18996920
I said pic not related, but it is the colour of mine. Btw, thanks for the interest!
>>
>>18996859
So let me see if I have this right. You want to find out more about the medallion your Grandpa found 60 years ago.

Does he still have it? Why do you not have a picture of it? Why is this an issue now? What country are you in? We really can't help you with history if we don't know where of.
>>
>>18997063
Yeah. I dont have any pictures right now but I can draw it (kek). A relative died months ago and we are discovering things that they (not my grandpa) kept, like a nice draw of the medallion. South of Spain
>>
>>18996859
Can you actually say which country this is as it would help a lot.
Based on the picture I assume a mediterranean country?
>>
File: fuck you.gif (1MB, 300x171px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.gif
1MB, 300x171px
>>18996859
>lion and some other things
You don't give a good description of the object, no size, no shape, not in which province or even country it was found in.
All we know is that it is made of copper and got a lion on it.
Give is a better desciption or take a picture of it.
This is what pisses me off, wanting help with something but not providing any information on the thing you want help with.
>>
>>18997093
>South of Spain
That makes sense. The Mediterranean used to have lions in ancient times. Remember the lions in the Colosseum of Rome? The lions Hercules fought in Greece? There is nothing paranormal about lions existing there back in the day, it's a well-documented fact.
>>
>>18997093
>shocked finding items with lions on it in Spain
>Fucking Spain
Are you aware of the history of Spain op?
Let me begin with that you are close to Africa and there are still lions in Africa (Asia aswell).
You have been ruled by the romans which were no stranger to lions, you have been ruled by the muslims that were also no stranger to lions.
Also lions existed in europe until around 200BC.
>>
You couldn't be anymore vague if you tried
>>
>>18997179
>>18997185

/thread

OP, the medal you got is probably a historical artifact. Either do the right thing and donate it to a museum or do the Jewish thing and sell it to a black-market collector.
>>
>>18997185

this. several large empires have controlled Spain over the years and any kind of trade with other parts of those empires could result in a medallion like you describe.

knowing your family name, history of the ownership of the land the medallion was found on, etc., take this information and a photo of both sides to local historian / museum, they'll let you know what to do next or how to best conduct your research.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.