[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /x/ I came up with a pretty dumb theory, but hear me out.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: siamese-cat.jpg (110KB, 873x654px) Image search: [Google]
siamese-cat.jpg
110KB, 873x654px
Okay /x/ I came up with a pretty dumb theory, but hear me out.

What if the reason siamese cats are so vocal is because they are vessals for spirits? I came up with this theory because four of my closest family members died over the last 7-8 months, and I was sitting next to one of their urns and suddenly my siamese cat jumped on me. He started kneeding my chest and meowing very loudly whilst looking at the urn and then looking back to me. I said the family members' name and he suddenly stopped looked at the urn and walked away. And another siamese cat also showed up, but this one was a kitten. Which I think might have to do with the family member being young. I also figured that this might also have something to do with why they're mostly white. Like energy or a spirit.
>>
>>18996734
IS THAT MY CAT IT LOOKS EXCATLY LIKE HIM
>>
>>18996828
Like with most Asians siamese look the same.
>>
Mine has a white tip on his tail. She's on my lap now.
>>
>>18996734
They are rumored to be gods of Life and death, to some gateways or intermediaries.
There is a chance that the cat was simply asking you if the person in the urn is ok like that, they worry too. Also some legends say that spirits that reach maximum corruption maybe reborn as animals, so who knows if the mom and kitten were trying to tell you the person is reborn.

>>18996828
Animal breeds are almost always identical or similar. Siamese cats are especially hyper tho
>>
File: 1472107989805.jpg (7KB, 267x323px) Image search: [Google]
1472107989805.jpg
7KB, 267x323px
>>18999599

>his
>She's
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 1300x866px
Maybe your cat is just allergic to faggotry
>>
File: 1492438090621.png (346KB, 531x759px) Image search: [Google]
1492438090621.png
346KB, 531x759px
>>18996828
i want to steal ur cat and turn him against u
>>
File: IMG_0399.jpg (359KB, 1400x933px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0399.jpg
359KB, 1400x933px
>>18996734
>siamese cats are so vocal
Meh. I've had Siamese before; they got nothing on Tortoiseshell Tabby. Most talkative cats I have ever owned. Your theory is invalid.
>>
>>18996734
My siamese cat is super fat and repeatedly headbutts the refrigerator whenever he's hungry.
>>
>>18996734
you know, i actually think you might be on to something

that is a pretty dumb theory
>>
>>18999616

He's a boy (female)
>>
>>18996734
>>18996734
Oooooooh I’m so scared, you think you’re tough pussy? I’m behind 7 proxies and use ZoneAlarm, Sygate and Comodo Internetnet Securtiy which I all keep up-to-date. THAT’S THREE FIREWALLS AT THE SAME TIME motherfucker. You can’t hack me you little piece of shit. You’re peeshooter and kung fu won’t make a difference when my friend woh’s a B-51 pilot in the Air Force can turn your entire house and backyard into a fuckhuge bomb crater. You are pathetic, while you’re sitting there writing insults like the sad little nerd you are i’m having sex with my hot girlfriends. Yeah you read that right, i have not one but FIVE girlfriends. Top that motherfucker, I dont think you’ve ever even held hands with a girl
>>
>>18999999

repeating digits
>>
>>18999999

kek
>>
>>18999832
ooh pretty
>>
File: MOAR-s600x750-92343.png (564KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
MOAR-s600x750-92343.png
564KB, 600x750px
This is legit 2spooky4me if u are high, and know a Siamese cat.

Hoping more people share their stories.

No one I know has passed away in some time, but if that happens, and some 2spookyness goes on, involving a Siamese cat, I will post here on /x/
>>
>>18996734
They're just fucking cats man.
>>
OP needs to lay off the bong.
>>
>>18999938
What the unholy blasphemy did you just say about me, you little non-believer? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the College of Cardinals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret masses on weekdays, and I have over 300 confirmed blessings. I am trained in baptism and I’m the top communion giver in the entire Roman Catholicism religion. You are nothing to me but just another athiest. I will wipe you the fudge out with prayers the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my holy words. You think you can get away with saying that stuff to me over the Internet? Think again, athiest. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the vatican and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for mass, heretic. The mass that converts the pathetic little thing you call atheism. You’re fudging blessrd, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can pray for you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my latin. Not only am I extensively trained in confessionals, but I have access to the entire content of the Book of Psalms and I will use it to its full extent to convert your miserable atheism to the light of the lord, you little non-believer. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your heretical tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price. I will bless all over you and you will be reborn in it. You’re sins are forgiven, kiddo.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.