[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Step-by-step, what do you experience while doing the WILD technique

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1479967412275.jpg (2MB, 3327x2951px) Image search: [Google]
1479967412275.jpg
2MB, 3327x2951px
Step-by-step, what do you experience while doing the WILD technique for lucid dreaming? (i.e. laying still until you hallucinate)

I've never had any luck with that technique, but I can control my own emotions and sensations rather easily, so I'm thinking that I can try learning what happens during WILD then replicate the experience rather than the method.
>>
>>18996226
You lucid dream.

The inter dream awake state it's weird and you feel like separating from your body, but after that you are lucid dreaming like normal.
>>
>>18996226

Instead of WILD just make it a habit to constantly check if you're dreaming thoughout the day. You don't have to punch yourself or anything, just think "how did I get here" if you know then you aren't dreaming. If you don't know then congratulations, you are now lucid dreaming (probably) the hard part now is not immediately waking up.
>>
File: why live.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
why live.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>18996226

>tfw you haven't had a dream in over a decade and will never experience a sexy tiger woman suck you off
>>
>>18996226
I've had something like this happen when trying to fall asleep after waking up in the middle of the night. The episode normally starts with increasing auditory hallucinations and then I get an intense pressure in my head. The pressure builds and it feels like i'm being pulled by something. After that I either enter a normal dream or remain lucid. This might be more like an OBE though.
>>
>>18996264
So, no major visual hallucinations midway?
>>
>>18996280
None that I can recall. After the pulling sensation stopped there was like a vague feeling of a presence in the room. I also kind of remember looking around and just noticing I was in my room still. I was still asleep though. That's why I said it was probably more of an OBE.
>>
>>18996280
I have lucid dreams pretty frequently though. They used to feel a lot like being awake. I would try to fly or have superpowers but nothing would happen. Lately, I have been able to have a lot more affect on the dream world. I could actually do the impossible. They have been incredibly vivid too. I still have problems where the dream collapses (like in Inception) the moment I realize i'm dreaming though.
>>
Anyone got any more accounts?
>>
>>18996258
fuck off furry
>>
>>18996258
You're dreaming, you're just not remembering it. Try setting an alarm to wake yourself up at various times of night. Eventually you'll catch yourself in an REM cycle and remember something. Then start a dream journal and write down everything you can remember, ever tiny detail of every dream you have. That will improve your dream recall.

Also, obvious point, call girl + costume = fantasy scenario. Or, you know, acquire gf.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.