[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like something bad happens literally every time I smoke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: stuffed 1.jpg (21KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
stuffed 1.jpg
21KB, 375x500px
I feel like something bad happens literally every time I smoke weed

Something shit and outside of the current threshold of influence will go down

Anyone ever feel like there are messages from the universe in the way events unfold

I smoked today, am I fucked tonight/tomorrow for not listening to the universe?

pls no now is so not the time
>>
It might just be the strain. Do you get off the street or the dispensary? Indica and sativa have different effects. What you're describing sounds like a bit of an anxiety attack. Also, are you smoking mid-day or at night? The sobering up phase can cause some dissasociation if you're not a habitual smoker.
>>
>>18996110
Oh no it's across a variety of strains, I mean something shitty happens that night or the next morning and not something I'm just unusually anxious about.

Like social drama involving me erupts the night that I smoke or the next morning, that keeps happening. Also various shitty things happen when I smoke at or near home, events independent of the process of me smoking.

I do get anxiety too but the shit I'm talking about is what occurs like the next day when I'm no longer high. At worst it's a lingering paranoid delusion, I can accept that
>>
Only when I fap desu
>>
The world does not revolve around your drug consuming habits, anon. Smoke weed with ease that anything that happens and does not involve you directly is not your fault, and don't make dumb threads about it.

Or you can stop smoking, if that gets rid of your anxiety.
>>
>>18996091
Check out "synchronicity"
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.