[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo, i've been trying to astral project for like 4 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: hmm1.jpg (13KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
hmm1.jpg
13KB, 250x250px
Yo, i've been trying to astral project for like 4 years now. I can stay still and not fall asleep no problem, but I can never quite get to the "Vibration stage". Any advice?
>>
Im in the same boat.

I have a question regarding astral projection. Just how "still" do you have to be? For example, each time I try to pull this off, I get an itch on my arm or foot etc. and I try to fight the urge to scratch the itch because I feel like it will break the astral projection progress and I will have to restart. The urge to scratch my itch becomes so bad that I'm no longer relaxed however and I can't focus. What's the right thing to do here? And also, is it okay to swallow the saliva that collects in my mouth, or does that break the process as well?
>>
My advice is don't do it. You'll see weird shit there
>>
>>18995982
>You'll see weird shit there
Isn't that the point?
>>
>>18995960

Read "Astral Dynamics" by Robert Bruce.
>>
>>18995982
Well yeah..

Kinda the point man. Everyday life is pretty bland.
>>
>>18995960
>>18995979
the vibrations precede sleep paralysis. you want to be as still as possible, but swallow your spit if it distracts you.
have you ever edged while fapping?
it's like that, where you don't want to go into sleep paralysis but you wanna be so close.
once your head feels like it's boiling minus the heat that's when you want to roll out of your body
>>
>>18995979
That itch it's a reflex, there's some ways to bypass it.

-Became a beacon of mental fortitude, meditate until the reflex just doesn't exists.

-Exercise until exhaustion, once your body it's tired enough a small itch goes under the radar, being exhausted also helps, but you will fall sleep easily.

-Get really, really high.
>>
>>18995995
a couple more tips for inducing the sleep paralysis now that I think about it
try inducing it in the afternoon or evening because you're too fresh in the morning
have artificial light on
and keep your eyes open. obviously blink when you have to, but try to blink less than you normally would
>>
>>18996043
>keep your eyes open

That's interesting, haven't heard that one. So I'm about to try it now. I'm pretty tired. So I should turn my lamp on beside the bed, keep my eyes open and just clear my mind while lying completely still and wait until I feel vibrations?
>>
>>18996053
yeah. I mean if you're struggling to even hit sleep paralysis consider that a success.
once you can do it regularly then you can worry about leaving your body, because it does take some finesse not to give in to the sp
>>
>>18995960
You gotta put it in your butt.
>>
>>18995960
what exactly do you do at the vibration stage? i get this at sleep all the time and chicken out in fear of sleep hags or worse, not get back in my body lolz.
>>
>>18996086
the vibration/boiling is pretty unmistakable as a sensation.
sleep paralysis can be terrifying if you aren't initiated but after so many times you get over the apprehension
once you're feeling it, try rolling your body back and forth in your mind, not your real body.
you'll need to really concentrate at this stage on rolling back and forth and eventually you will roll "out" of your physical body
>>
Damn I think I just almost had it. I was laying here staring up at the ceiling and I felt a little tingly and the ceiling almost seemed like it was moving around slightly but then I started choking on my spit.
>>
I remember trying astral projection a couple of times but I couldn't get past the part where I felt like I was spinning. It felt like my hands were backwards and I was about to hit the ceiling. It was an interesting yet terrifying experience.
>>
>>18996104
thanks anon. how do i get back once i roll out? it don't want to be news to my neighbors tomorrow as the guy that died in his sleep lolz.
>>
>>18996199
you only have to want to go back and the rest takes care of itself.
my first time I got scared and got pulled back so subconsciously works too.
I don't think you're in any danger but I only speak from what I experienced
>>
>>18995960
I've heard that once you hit the vibrating stage, try and think of your belly button as a funnel, and concentrate on pulling your subconscious out of your body through your belly-button funnel
>>
File: 1421611962143.jpg (3KB, 200x149px) Image search: [Google]
1421611962143.jpg
3KB, 200x149px
>>18995960
Because you are not a mental case like those people who compare meditation with a dmt trip.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.