[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spooky Stories This happened a few years ago. Still to this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 11

File: image.jpg (12KB, 459x338px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 459x338px
Spooky Stories

This happened a few years ago. Still to this day one of the most intense ghost sightings Ive ever had.

>friend lives in townhome complex
>pretty nice complex, has upstairs, living room and basement
>friend has his room set up in the basement
>half the basement is covered in fancy wood, the other half a creepy ass wallpaper from the 30s - red and white floral print.
>at the very far back of this basement, is a small water closet. It has all the piping and a water heater. Constantly leaking and dripping pipes.
Anyways
> the basement had a reputation of something else living down there. (Haunted)
>I asked friend questions about it being haunted long before anyone said anything about it
>his punching bag will randomly start swinging
>friend says that something once grabbed his ankles when he was sleeping
>another instance was when we used to smoke a ton of pot in his basement and chill out, just he and I, and his 2 dogs were also in the basement with us. Suddenly we hear footsteps start walking from one end of the house to the other, on the floor above us
>friend looks over at me and tells me that we are the only ones home
>forgot to mention that when you turn off the basement light, it becomes literally pitch black dark. Like advanced darkness.

Part 1/2
>>
>>18995839
You have my attention
>>
File: SHARINGAN_FIGDET_SPINNER.jpg (64KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
SHARINGAN_FIGDET_SPINNER.jpg
64KB, 960x540px
You also have my attention, please continue.
pic unrelated
>>
Continue
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 500x667px
Part 2/2

Later learn that years prior to our friendship, he and another guy I knew had a sleep over down there.
>anyone who sleeps on the floor or the couch by the wall got attacked
>usually nightmares, however one time, friend 2 claims he woke up with bite marks on his arm after having nightmares.

Anyways, heres the real story.

>sitting in basement again stoning out, the usual crime.
>start hearing noises from around the corner, mainly clicking/tapping.
>we get a little spoked and sit on the couch by the wall.
Mind you, when you sit on the couch, you will be facing the wall. The wall goes back into the water heater closet, which is attached to the walls with the floral wall paper. Also immediately to the right of the couch is a small window, attached to a well that leads to the basement. This was in december, right after a heavy snow and the sun was out. It somehow perfectly lit up down the hole, into the basement, and was shining against the wall leading into the heater room.
>friemd and I are sitting silently on the couch listening to more footstep noises and general spooky shit coming from the back room
> I hear a loud hiss like noise come from the back room
>10 seconds later, shadow figure slowly comes out from the back room, and moves across the wall
>kind of like a person would do if they are talking to someone down the hall. Lean on the frame and poke their head out
>except the figure itself is coming out of the darkness, waist up. Full on shoulders, hands arms and a head
>just a shadow. It slowly looks around, then receeds back into the darkness
>friend and I sitting on the couch literally dumbfounded going holy shit

Friend never wanted to talk about it, or really even acknowledge it. This was the first time anyone had actually SEEN something.
We tried multiple times to debunk it by trying to make shadows come from the window well, other areas. We couldnt even come close to mimicking it.

Since then, friend has moved and has been spook free
>>
>>18995888
Maybe you were both high?
>>
>>18995894
LMAO
>>
>>18995899
I wasn't really trying to joke. Getting high can cause you to hallucinate.
>>
>>18995894
Absolutely. But but thats nothing new.
Ill type up another spooky stoner story.
(yes, I know that sounds retarded and unprofessional, but I swear on my life and everything I hold dear that these events are true. Having multiple people see the same thing is also just fucking weird. Ive been ghost hunting for years So I know a thing or two)
>>
>>18995909
I'm not doubting you, just giving a possible explanation. Wouldn't mind another story. I'm typing one right now.
>>
I have quite a few stories, but here's one I've already told a couple times on here.

Some background: When I was younger, my family lived in a new, 2 story house. It had stairs that would take two steps up before turning right to have the rest of the steps. The first half of the steps had a wooden rail with small wooden "bars" as part of the design while the last half was just the wall.

Anyways
>be young me
>playing around the house. I think it was only my dad and I at home
>later, grandpa comes over to talk to my dad, probably about sports
>I think I was being annoying so my dad sent me up to my room
>being a curious child, I stayed at the half way point of the stairs to hear what they were talking about
>It's nothing super interesting so I decide to the top of the stairs and do something else
>once I reach the top of the stairs, I saw...well, me
>It was me, just me, but not me because I was me
>Other me sees me and crawls over
>He pushes me down the stairs
>Start tumbling down and land at the small turn
>Not really hurt at all, just confused on what the hell happened
>Dad and grandpa walk over
>I try to tell him that I was pushed down by someone
>He doesn't believe me
>Get sent up to my room
>Go up for real this time
>No clones of me this time
>Build legos in my room

I have no explanation for this. I'm positive that it was real and that I was not hallucinating or imagining it. Anyone had a similar experience?
>>
File: image.jpg (416KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
416KB, 768x1024px
Anyways, Story 2

Have different friend.
He lives in a very nice house in a high end neighboor hood. Shits classy.
Often we used to have smoke sessions in the basement at 12 am - 4 am while watching nature documentarys and listening to psytrance.
The basement is fancy. There is nothing creepy at all about this place. Its comefortable as shit to be honest.
>the basement is a large rectangle. On the back wall, is 2 doors. They both lead to the "back basement" (its basically a storage room with a bunch of junk n shit with the furnace).
Anyways
>one night after producing music ourselves, I feel fucking weird. Skin crawling, and cant shake the feeling of being stared at. Cant ignore it
>it feels like something very tall, black, and stern is staring at me from the back right corner, next to the door beneath the stairs? Its fucking creepy.
>ask friemd if his basement is haunted, half joking.
>also tell him about my "feeling"
His face drops and he tells me yes.
>begins telling me about how he used to sleep in the basement and creepy shit would happen
>multiple occasions of him waking up in the middle of the night hearing things knock around, and hearing scratching on the walls
>says one occasion, he was sleeping and was woken up by something in the basement with him.
>said that a bunch of CD cases were thrown across the ground, and a tall dark figure was bent over them and shuffling them around.
He woke up and called to it, thinking it was his dad picking up the cases. He said that it was a very, dark and tall shadow. It stood straight up, looked at him, walked up the stairs, and disappeared. (Mind you, there is a door at the top of the stairs. After the figure walked up the stairs, there was no door shut, but nonetheless, the figure was gone.)

Part 1/2
>>
>>18995939
You just can't seem to get away from haunted basements.
>>
File: image.jpg (408KB, 832x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
408KB, 832x960px
2/3 sorry its longer than expected

Friend also said when he was younger, he was dicking around with an ouja board. He didnt believe in ghosts at the time and was making fun of spirits. He said he suddenly got one of the worst stomach pains of his life, then bolted up the stairs to throw up. He came back down and asked "WHAT WAS THAT SHIT FOR?"
The ouja board spelled out "rude" according to him.

Fast forward 6 years later.
>me, joe (owner of creepy basement), tom, and devo are in the basement getting smashed on the weekend, watching documentarys and listening to psytrance.

Ive had a few encounters down there before with joe, but the other two didnt believe us, so they joined. This one really blew my balls off because ive never seen so much activity with that many people.

Generally, it happens in a certain order. Right around 2 am, you will start hearing tapping on the walls.
>then follows an uneasy feeling
>Then, the alpha comes out. I literally cant explain it to you without sounding like a moron, but I swear on my life this is how it feels.
>remember the scene from Silent Hill when everything gets dark, and fuckin creepy? Like the paint is peeling from the walls?
>I cant compair it any closer than that. You get that silent hill feeling, and there is something very tall, and dark standing in the corner staring at you.
>even stranger because both joe and I will look at eachother each time this happens. You really can feel it, and its a very real thing.
>we feel like there are 3-4 of these entitys living in the back storage room. After the tapping stops, and the silent hill feeling goes away, everything is back to normal.
>>
>>18995956
neither from weed by the look of it
>>
File: image.jpg (179KB, 564x753px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179KB, 564x753px
3/3 haunted basement finale

>2 am finally comes
>the tapping starts. It starts on the back doors, then moves to the walls.
>another 5 minutes pass, we start hearing shit knock around in the back storage room.
>that was very new. We had never heard things get knocked over before.
joe: "wow this may be the most active theyve ever been"
>the knocking and crashing gets LOUD. like somethings banging on the walls or some shit, and knocking over a bunch of mops
>we all decide to get up and investigate
>go to the creepy corner below the stairs, and up to the door
>open the door and peer in
>nothing is out of the ordinary, but it is very dark.
I ask : Hey.. What in the world are you guys doing in here?
>suddenly, something smacks the metal sheeting on the furnace. Its directly on the other side of the door, just to the right. Its literally RIGHT THERE. nothing fell over, nothing touched it. Just a loud smack for no reason on the metal siding
>I jump out of my skin and fly back from the door., joe SLAMS the door shut and runs up the stairs like a little girl

>I honestly felt rude, this is their home and we are guests, and tom just slammed Their door like a jackass and ran off like a rabbit.
>I go back to the door, slowly open it and tell them "Im sorry".you guys still here?"
>suddenly, there are two taps coming from the darkness. The taps came literally from the cardboard box sitting directly infront of the door, on the other side.
>im looking directly at the box where this noise came from, 2 feet just inside the door. There are no mice, items were not shifting. Just like if someone tapped hard on a cardboard box top
>thank them, and shut the door.

Was a pretty quiet night after that
>>
>>18996011
They sound pretty chill for ghosts.
>>
>>18996011
The best part of all this, was right after i got a response, I look back and all 3 friends are sitting there wide eyes and jaw gaping. They heard me ask the question and we got a clear answer back, and they all heard it.

Not bad for a bunch of dumbass basement stoners. Honestly I think they just get curious amd come to check out what were doing in their space
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 480x589px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 480x589px
Ill type up one more, just because im bored.
i dont care if anyone believes me or not, but I promise Im not exaggerating anything. I know how all of this sounds coming from some random ass on the internet. Im a stickler for the truth.

We have a hiking spot way back in the boonies.
Its buttfuck deep in the mountians. Its filled with mine shafts and a bunch of other creepy shit from when the pioneers came through the rocky mountians long ago. The valley is shaped like an old style thermometer, with the big bulb at the bottom. To get to the bulb, you have to hike around 9 miles to get there. (After the hours long drive)There is no power, no roads, no lights, no houses, nothing. If we get hurt back there we would be screwed.
We honestly think the area is cursed. Every expedition we take there, something strange happens. Unexplainable coincidences, strange sicknesses, phones/computers stop working, and cars will die for no reason. There have also been reports and instances of strange lights coming from with woods with no explanation.

This was the first time we ever reached "the bulb"
Its a massive, circular valley. Like something straight out of LOTR. It was strange though, the second we made it to the clearing we see probably about 30 acres of nothing but flattened forest. Its almost like the tungusta event.

In the center of all these trees is a massive, vertical rock, almost like a throne for a Rock God.

We walk to the rim of this massive clearing. Its like a bowl of crumbling rock, surrounding a mini-mountian, surrounded by thousands of horizontal decaying and vined over trees.

We suddenly hear screaming
Its coming from both sides of us
Something along the lines of "ITS COMING"
Followed by more screaming

There are 2 of them it sounded like. One on our far left, one very far right. They were (what sounded like) 2 football fields away, and up this rock slope. Within seconds, it was like the source of the sound had teleported. Both of them. 1/2
>>
2/2

We were looking directly at where the sound was coming from, but there was nothing there.

Nothing but rock and fell trees. The source of the sounds had to have been at least 5 car lenghths anead of us, het we still saw nothing.

What really makes me wonder is how the sound jumped. They went from football fields away, to feet away within a matter of seconds. It definately was not an echo, and 5 of us heard the same thing. Not to mention there are a shitload of abandoned cabins and mines out there from pioneer days. Perhaps this was an avalance zone and these are the residual screams of those who may have died? We have no idea.

Strange trip in a very strange and alien world.
>>
Man, I have some stories. Most of the revolve around the stairway behind me right now.

So far, I have seen four different paranormal things on it, suffered five bouts of sleep paralysis near it.

the first time I saw anything there, was when I was up around 3 am, just browsing the web. I smelled wood burning, and fearing my house was burning down, turned to see what was up.

I saw a big ass shadow, bigger than anyone that lives in the house, rush down the stairs like a mexican running for the border. It was...darker than the other shadows around it

Second time, I couldn't sleep as I was listening to some podcasts on the floor next to the stairs. so I grabbed a flash light and on a whim shined it up to the top of the stairs.

This time I saw the outline of a girl lying down, looking at me with glowing reddish eyes. Now I've looked at the eye shine of my various pets, and none of them match. They're all too green/ too small to be the eyes I saw that night. I stared back at them for five seconds, then turned my flashlight off and rolled over trying to to ignore the feeling of them still staring at me...it passed soon.

The third was when I was heading to the bathroom, which is under the stairs at the end of a short hallway. I closed the door when I went in, but right before it closed, I swear to god I saw a white face at the end of the hallway, like someone grabbing the railings of the stairs and then leaning down to fuck with me. At the time I told myself it was just the duck decoys sitting outside of the hallway, and went back to sleep. I was proven wrong when I realized they were too far away, and not at all white.

The forth story for the stairs, was actually quite recent. I was looking upstairs for a kitten I just got, trying to find her so I could mess with her and generally be a pest. Not finding her, I decided to run back down stairs, to find my other cat to annoy for awhile. No lights were on, and there was nothing and no one around
continued
>>
>>18996841
as I got half way down the stairs, I saw another shadow, a very clear and dark shadow. It was shaped like a girl, and was leaning on the railing. I stepped back, my heart stopping for a second. But by then the thing was gone, and I was more than a little scared shitless.

And that's just the fucking stairs. One short stairway. I've seen/heard other shit round this house, and other places. Fuck I think I saw big foot once when I went to help move a couch for my grandparents. I've seen a lot of paranormal bullshit in my time

My older brother and mother used to hear me and my siblings calling out for help and shit when we were out at school as well.

Also fuck sleep paralysis, I hope I never suffer through that shit again

Might tell more of my stories when I wake up
>>
>>18995975
>rude
holy shit based ghostbro.
>>
>>18996098
Where is this valley? I'm in Colorado right along the front range of the Rockies and am just curious.
>>
>get high
>experience paranoid delusions
really makes me think, this must be the work of a ghost
>>
File: 1491661749917.jpg (121KB, 767x559px) Image search: [Google]
1491661749917.jpg
121KB, 767x559px
>>18995839
>be me
>yesterday
>making some tea
>waiting for water to boil
>see clock
>3:00pm
>witching hour
>just then hear strange rustling
>probably just Jim my mailman
>walk to front door
>it’s not Jim
>see this horrific humanoid in a mailman’s uniform
>he’s digging around in my mailbox
>run to grab my guns
>they’ve all rusted apart because I shoot exclusively rock salt through them
>just then hear my kettle begin to whistle
>grab kettle
>drop rosary inside
>throw open front door
>the vial creature sees me
>makes this god awful noise
>”Haaaaallooooowww.”
>basically screeching
>scream "What did you do with Jim?”
>”Ohhh heesss gooot theee daaayyy offffff.”
>nice try you fucking skinwalker
>I fling homemade holywater at him with my kettle
>it hits his face and his face begins to smoke
>it starts screeching again
>it then reaches into it’s haversack of horrors and pulls out a bottle
>a fucking potion
>it’s trying to poison me
>not today fuckass
>throw the kettle at him
>direct hit to the head
>it’s dead
>make funeral pile and burn the body
>enjoy some tea while I browse /x/
>>
>>18995903
Not with weed mongaloid
>>
>>18995936
>Anyone had a similar experience?
I haven't, but others have. Sounds like you met a doppelganger.
>>
>>18995903
Two people hallucinating the exact same thing at the exact same time? Must be some magic weed.
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 768x1024px
>>18997754
Thats what im sayin. And if that were the case,
Id be seein ghosts n shit every damn day, shyit niqqa

Honestly after spending hours upon hours in strange locations, its more likely you will see something. But seriously, those basements man. They like them basements. i know I would
>>
>have a rare condition where i read everything in norm macdonald's voice
>can no longer get spooked properly
such is life
>>
>>19000474
That happened to me right before I went craaaaazy
>>
>>18995888
No! I have the highground werewolf! Don't try it!
>>
>>18997142

No m8 clearly getting high is what allows us to get in touch with ghosts and the like
>>
>>18997696
Actually, THC stimulates the same part of the brain that is active in schizophrenia and extended (daily) use during mental development (around 14-22) can actually cause schizophrenia. When I smoke and have panic attacks at the same time hallucinations are a very real thing that can happen especially since I have schizophrenia in my family history.
>>
>>19001007
Also THC helps express a certain gene linked to schizophrenia in those that have it. Weed legit makes you crazy
>>
>>19000964
stop it, norm
>>
>>18995894
Unlikely to share hallucinations though. Me and a buddy saw the same ghost high too
>>
>>18996098
Sounds like a boss arena. Should've known that going in
>>
>>18996027
>Joe slams the door and runs up the stairs
>then you say it was Tom who did that
>then you say you turn around and all three friends are there

Fuck off.
>>
>>18997183
>enjoy some tea while I browse /x/

Stopped reading there.
>>
>>19003343
He's a stoner. What do you expect?
>>
>>18995936

Almost a couple decades ago I used to stay at the house of my uncle's mom. And there was a nice large backyard to play with, I spent all the day playing outside with mom, eventually grandma prepares some food and asks me "Why I was sitting under the kitchen table, looking angry while she prepared fried eggs"

I did spend all the day outside with mom, never crawled under the table, but uncle's Mom said and sworn it was me just glaring frok under that table
>>
Prepare to shit yourself: I woke up today on earth.
>>
>>19003921
holy shit what did you do
>>
>>19003940

That's it. Horrifying, no?
>>
Man, I thought I had my skinwalker story saved, but I don't, can't find it, and can't be assed to type the whole thing out again.

tl;dr: worked at an indian casino with a bunch of native coworkers & my horror movie obsessed old guy work buddy, got jumped in the woods by a werewolf/skinwalker, work buddy fucking stared the thing down and then shot it with a silver bullet
>>
File: imgur_reaction.gif (485KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
imgur_reaction.gif
485KB, 500x259px
>>189971839
>hear strange rustling
>Jim the mailman
>Rustled jimmies?

Coincidence? I think not.
>>
>>19003989
False.
Silver bullets are shit

Only way to "make" one is fill a hollow point tip with silver if you want any ballistic performance or don't want to fuck up your gun
>>
>>18995903
You can't hallucinate while high. I have been smoking since I was in high school.
>>
>>19005699
false. I hallucinate every time i smoke weed
>>
File: Download.jpg (11KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
Download.jpg
11KB, 212x238px
>advances darkness
>>
>>18995894
> high on weed
> visual halucinations

Believe me man, ive been smoking weed everyday for past 15 years and most of the time it was a really strong dank shit, and never experienced any visuals.
Weed maybe makes you more sensitive towards certain things, but definitely wont make you hallucinate like this.
>>
>>18995839
Nice story anon but explain this to me pls:

Your friends parents didnt mind you smoking weedin basement? I mean, the way you described it being december, small window etc. I cant imagine how the whole basement/house didnt smell loke pot for next few days if you re having session in closed up basement lol.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.