[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ignorance is bliss, when 'tis folly to be wise What do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: x.gif (958KB, 384x600px) Image search: [Google]
x.gif
958KB, 384x600px
Ignorance is bliss, when 'tis folly to be wise

What do we do as a species? Our world is controlled by this hidden cabal of rich assholes who are in power. They limit us as a species and control us like cattle. Our civilization could be elevated to a galactic level where we could explore other realms. And communicate with other species. Are these people so concerned about themselves and money that they can't see the bigger picture of what free energy would mean for society as a whole? Or is there some kind of bigger picture that we aren't seeing yet? What is our purpose? Just to be slaves forever?
>>
>>18995262
I say we all say fuck it, and finally rise up
>>
>>18995262

People are animals, running on impulse and instinct. Animals can't be left to their own devices or they'd run them selves in to oblivion in five god damn minutes.
>>
>>18995262
To add to what I said I think their bigger picture might to be to have us be the bad guys. They want to do to other planets to what they did to ours. They want to get the military and the people to think that all aliens are bad guys and that they want to kill us. They can control us in this way. That way in the future people will go along with whatever agenda they come up with to get other planets resources. Go to war with other planets etc.
>>
>>18995262
Have you ever tried talking about this with rl people? They immediately get defensive or even hostile if you question their source of income or their parents "philosophy". The problem is with you wanting to save people from themselves. We aren't meant for anything other than the sum of our choices. If someone chooses to be blind, they aren't "meant" to see light.
>>
>>18995352
They don't want to listen I wish they would think for themselves. I think that people are maybe too focused on their own lives; and what's front of their faces to see the truth. People saw movies like Enemy of the State oh there's no way that the government spies on all of our communications. That's only stuff that happens in movies. I don't think Snowden even scratched the surface.
>>
Love is the answer to all of life's questions yet currently love is being stomped over by greed and evil which are one in the same
>>
To each his sufferings: all are men,
Condemn'd alike to groan—
The tender for another's pain,
Th' unfeeling for his own.
Yet, ah! why should they know their fate,
Since sorrow never comes too late,
And happiness too swiftly flies?
Thought would destroy their Paradise.
No more;—where ignorance is bliss,
'Tis folly to be wise.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.