[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just posted this on /b/ hence the timestamp, but I think it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: whatdafuckisthisshit.png (2MB, 727x1452px) Image search: [Google]
whatdafuckisthisshit.png
2MB, 727x1452px
Just posted this on /b/ hence the timestamp, but I think it's more suited to this board.

Is this some kind of witchcraft/voodoo?

I found this while out walking my dog in the woods. It's a small animals skull, possibly rodent or rabbit, coated in gold, with blue gems fixed in it's eye sockets, and a tiny inverted crucifix made of bones attached to it's face with gold wire.......

What the fuck?
>>
Looks like some cheap novelty items from a gothic online store. Who ever tossed them out had taste.
>>
>>18995103
It's definitely a real skull, can't find anything like it on Google, the tiny bones seem real too.
>>
well, it definitely looks evil. try to make it do something
>>
>>18995144
How?
>>
>>18995149
ummm... you could get a ouija board and try communicating with it, or whatever extremely pernicious demon it contains. you can make a ouija board, draw it on paper and use a shot glass. create the appropriate atmosphere by turning off the lights, lighting a candle, spooky music etc.

under normal circumstances, it might take multiple people to make a ouija board work, but if you're dealing with some real shit it might not take much to make it work.

level 69 spook: put it under your pillow and lay down and try to doze off.

just so you know, these are probably bad ideas, but they'll impress us, especially if you get your butthole reamed out by demons. if it gets out of control, we'll help you deal with it.
>>
badass find
>>
File: cat-skull-composite-black.jpg (3MB, 9602x7642px) Image search: [Google]
cat-skull-composite-black.jpg
3MB, 9602x7642px
>>18995109
Have you never seen a kitty's skull? It could be one painted with a spraycan. That doesn't really make it an "occult" item.
My guess: some tard tried making "art"

Either that or it's not a real skull. Just crack it open to find out.
>>
>>18995094
Okay, make it do something.
>>
>>18995184
Well actually, while giving OP's pic a second look, the bone seems too narrow to be a cat's. It's probably a rodent. Still, it's nothing special. You can buy boxes of real animal skulls on amazon for pretty cheap.
In any case, crack it open to find out.
>>
>>18995184
Skull is real, the teeth are skill exposed. It looks like it's been gold leafed, not painted. I agree with the art thing, but I think maybe it was made for maybe some occult reason, not that I believe all that stuff, but plenty of people do. I found it placed on a tree stump that had rocks placed around it and what looked like hardened red candle wax dripped on. I don't take my phone with me when I take my dog running in the woods so couldn't get a pic, I brought the skull home though. It hadn't been dropped, it had been left there.

>>18995176
>level 69 spook: put it under your pillow and lay down and try to doze off.

I might try that one
>>
>>18995198
>crack it open to find out.

I don't want to beak it, I kind of like it lol
>>
>>18995094
You shouldn't pick up strange things you see laying around.

Hopefully w/e that thing is isn't cursed for your sake.
>>
>>18995198
Googling it, I'm pretty sure it's a rabbit skull, especially because of the underside
>>
>>18995208
Interesting. Try going there again tomorrow or in a few days to see if there's anything different placed there or whatever.

Also, what about the gems? Do they seem real? Plastic? Glass?

I agree with you, I don't believe in the occult either but there are some wackos out there that definitely do.
But as for trying any "ritual" or whatever, I would advice against it. For one, your mind can play tricks with you and make any coincidence seem like a product of the paranormal. Don't haze your mind with silly tricks like that. And two, the practice of magic is a sin, even if it doesn't work.
>>
>>18995237
I wasn't going to try any ritual, I was just wondering if there was any ritual that used something similar, I was just curious what the fuck whoever left it there was trying to do with it. The gems are glass, I doubt they are worth anything, probably Austrian crystal or something.
>>
i think it´s just a squirrel skull which was ornamented for no particular reason
>>
>>18995256
>I wasn't going to try any ritual
I was referring to that pillow thing that other anon mentioned.
>>
Some hobo probably forgot it at their camp site innawoods, and you took it...
>>
>>18995269
Can't see that being the case, never hear of hobos out here, I live in the middle of nowhere, the woods around my house never really get people walking around in them. Would have to be some Born Survivor hobo.
>>
>>18995263
I don't believe it's a sin as long as you're not hurting anyone, religion senpai.

OP, you could try to evoke whatever is in it. Are you familiar with evocation? The ritual is arbitrary but basically, get some ritual trappings and try to speak to whatever's in it until it appears to you. This is spook level 420.

You can use a medium such as a dark room, smoke, or a bowl of water in the dark, to make it easier to appear, rather than having to appear directly.
>>
>>18995289
I feel silly just thinking about sitting there doing that, I don't think I could bring myself to do it lol
>>
>>18995304
just make a necklace of it, lots of people do that whit squirrel skulls
>>
>>18995304
yeah but you could summon a squirrel skull demon
>>
>>18995315
I have never seen an squirrel let alone an squirrel demon.

How are they, friendly?
>>
>>18995322
Small, transparent, fiery, like to climb trees. Wait, you've never seen a fucking squirrel?
>>
noone would make this and leave it in the woods, im going to make one with my next skull.
>>
>>18995539
Apparently they would though, because that's exactly what happened. Maybe they were coming back and thought nobody would find it, but I did, so, s'mine now lol
>>
File: il_570xN.1205746145_8l5d.jpg (42KB, 570x652px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.1205746145_8l5d.jpg
42KB, 570x652px
just fancy taxidermy type jewelry . likely plated, real skull though keep it! or put it on ebay. give it to some bitch ya know regift it or whateves
>>
>>18995094

It is a bird skull, and it is most likely a cast.

You see these on sites like Etsy. Some sellers make some amazing looking jewelry, really. Somebody paid a pretty penny for that. It's a pity they lost it.
>>
>>18995627
After looking at skulls for a couple of hours, I've found out it's a rabbit skull. It's definitely real too, the teeth haven't been gold leafed, just the rest of it.
>>
>>18995634

*pinches and zooms in* Ha! You're right. Not a bird. :)

Well, shoot. Maybe it ain't a pendant that fell off. I just know I've seen some amazing things on Etsy and the like, and this reminded me of it.

My bad. :)
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.