[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was really behind the Murrah bombing, /x/? Neo-Nazis? Al

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: murrah.jpg (86KB, 490x513px) Image search: [Google]
murrah.jpg
86KB, 490x513px
Who was really behind the Murrah bombing, /x/?

Neo-Nazis?
Al Qaeda?
Mossad?
CIA?
>>
>>18994124
Probably the Davidians.
>>
>>18994124
Who benefits from this happening? Obviously not the people.
>>
>>18994124
Some autistic neo nazi. Im from OKC. My daycare was a couple of blocks away from the building and I was 1 yr old then. Obviously i dont remember anything, but apparently the blast broke the windows at my daycare and I got cut up a little bit from the glass.
>>
>>18994124
>>18994453
Dude was retarded for being a nazi, but his motive was anti-government, not race related. and he had no idea there would be kids in the building.
>>
>>18994458
He claimed that this was a response for what happened in Waco.
>>
>>18994458
Yep, he did it because of how autistically retarded the US federal government behaved during Ruby Ridge and Waco, and the bombing happened on the anniversary of the Waco siege
>>
>>18994470
>>18994473
yep. but he also had anti-government beliefs before the waco thing too. waco was just the tipping point for him.

he should´ve just done it fight club style and blown the building up in the middle of the night so there wouldnt really be innocent casulties.
>>
>>18994494
But don't forget in Fight Club the buildings were made sure to be completely empty, your idea might kill like a handful of janitors and security guards
>>
>>18994540
you wanna make an omlet you gotta break some eggs
>>
>>18994124
All wrong, the Jews
>>
>>18995400
Simplistic as usual.
>>
>>18994124
>>18994124
Since you asked.. I will take the time to tell you what happened. I will have you do a little research so that you can see in not bullshiting. Start by searching for YouTube videos of the news that morning. See for yourself that the sheriff's department was seen removing two bombs, each larger than theone that went off. Two acoustic recordings made during the explosion were used to ascertain that an additional sound initially thought to be an echo was in fact a softening charge placed inside the building to weaken the support column at the site of the shaped charge inside the rider van, to increase the effectiveness of the blast.

At this point I guess I should explain who was targeting what. If you don't know already, Khrushchev authorized the programs that cultivated American citizens that could be used as tools of the kgb for the purpose of usurping the legitimate American government. Hillary and Bill are products of those programs. Bill was in the process of being impeached. The paperwork was on the 10th floor of that building.
Why was he being impeached? And why wad it being processed in Oklahoma city? It stemmed from his executive order giving the American armed forces over to the U.N. in such a way that the joint chiefs of staff had nothing under their command.
In Bosnia an American soldier had refused to put on the U.N. uniform. He said " just show me where I signed anything that said I would fight for them and I will ". As he was being court martialed his lawyers found the document that was causing him to be required to change uniform. It was an unconstitutionally illegal executive order by Bill. Now you know what was being targeted.
>>
It was so important to them that the documentation was destroyed that, again research please by seeking the photos, when the Clinton team showed up to change and erase the record they stopped all rescue efforts and literally stepped over the wounded as they put black plastic over all the debris from the floor. Of the 77 employees that should have been there that morning at 9:15 only 7 were present. To quote my source " I guess they didn't get the memo "

Who did the bombing? Despite that all three bombs were assembled in an American military ordinance tent 90 miles east of the city the orchestration was eastern European in origination.

I'm really concerned you guys don't know this stuff.
>>
>>18994140
The Davidians were legally buying and selling weapons to groups that wanted to resist if martial law was declared (because that is exactly what Hillary's1993 health care bill proposal required).
>>
>>18994458
Iirc he knew there would be kids but he didn't care.
>>
>>18995400
The Jews funded the creation of communism and then built and ran the gulag system to kill their enemies. They had killed millions before Hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
>>18995449
>the defunct Soviet Union brainwashed Bill Clinton to do the Oklahoma bombing so the media wouldn't play coverage of him asking a soldier to change his uniform
>>
>>18995481
The day care was on the third floor. Read above.

Mcveigh was assigned to function as patsy. His training was effective and complete and he saw his task through.
He arrived at the motel to pick up the van almost two weeks after it had been delivered there. There exists a book written by one of the fbi counter surveillance team members who was watching the crews prepare and deliver the ordinance. In the book are photographs of the bombs being built taken from a scout plane.
>>
>>18995490
Khrushchev.. before your time, obviously.
Your ideas and your ability to process ideas are damaged.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R3nXvScRazg
>>
File: 82.jpg (344KB, 1639x787px) Image search: [Google]
82.jpg
344KB, 1639x787px
>>18995484
>>
>>18995532
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R3nXvScRazg

https://youtu.be/fmwvivUpViw

https://youtu.be/faa_Y_AmxKQ
>>
>>18994124
Why not all four?
>>
File: sands_motel.jpg (891KB, 1680x679px) Image search: [Google]
sands_motel.jpg
891KB, 1680x679px
What were most of the 9/11 hijackers doing in Oklahoma shortly before the 9/11 attack? Why was (((Nick Berg))) assisting one of them? Why did they stay in the same motel as McVeigh? Why did Boren and Tenet act like they were in on it?
>>
>>18995569
There were several crews involved in the deployment of the ordinance. A lot of other stories have not surfaced yet. Why do you ask questions that you seem to know the answer to?
>>
>>18995569
Over 500 individuals and agencies of an eastern European origin were clearly indicted during the McVeigh trial.
>>
>>18995481
false
>>
>>18995400
You may be right, if this story is to be believed:

https://judicial-inc-archive.blogspot.com/2010/04/who-really-orchestrated-okc-bombing.html
>>
>>18994458
There's nothing wrong with being a nazi; any self-respecting nazi would not kill innocent white children. The thing is that Tim, Terry, and the rest were CIA actors so that congress could pass laws that suppress right-wing militia movements, being drugged and mind controlled through the entire ordeal.
>>
>>18996239
Jews are white.
>>
>>18995532
*The JIDF under a different name
What context could you apply to "kill all infidels" to make it no longer advocating genocide
Don't tell me it says something like "don't" right before the quoted passage
>>
Tim said he wished he'd gone after the individuals behind Waco and Ruby Ridge, Hunter-style, rather than bombing indiscriminately.
>>
File: jewmeagain.jpg (53KB, 305x297px) Image search: [Google]
jewmeagain.jpg
53KB, 305x297px
>>18996262
>>
>>18995510
The files for Iran contra/Mina Arkansas were stored there. Bill and bush were implicated. This aggression could not stand. Plus there were reports all over that day of middle easterners caught on camera. All that was whisked away.
>>
>>18994124
If you just say murderers are behind everything you shut down their propaganda forever.
>>
>>18996966
Source?

>>18995532
Pic related. Only the deceived believe that the modern Jews are not adherents of the Talmud.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHDIhxeMOcI

this two hour doc was released just a couple of years ago. Check it. Blows the official story outta da water.
>>
>>18994124
some dickhead who was pissed off because he got passed up for special forces.
>>
>>18999831
such blind acceptance is inconsistent with /x/. you are hereby banned.
>>
QUICK RUNDOWN: it was an FBI/ ATF sting op against a neo-Nazi bank robbery group that McVeigh was part of. The truck was supposed to blow up at night. Explosives were planted in the parking garage and other critical junctures by undercover asset Andreas Strassmeier and a crew of neo-Nazi dupes. The op was hijacked from above by the CIA and the truck never showed that night. Everyone on the sting went home to sleep. A truck bomb (another truck) pulled up the next morning crewed by McVeigh and some Jihadist types. The truck blew and set off MOST of the charges inside and killed a bunch of people. The FBI now had to cover up what they thought was a massive fuckup. The CIA had hijacked the op and threw in an Arab angle to blame it on Saddam to justify an invasion in 1995 to secure a coup that the CIA was financing. Several things went wrong- the coup was a bust, there were supposed to be several other fed bldgs hit but none of the targeted neo-Nazi groups would take the bait, the truck was too big for the parking garage and had to be parked outside on the street. They still needed to blow the building to destroy or have an excuse to dispose of the repository of Mena, Whitewater and Waco documents that were stored there so despite all the setbacks it went forward.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.