[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anybody else able to know what's going to happen next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: shinji wut.png (954KB, 960x738px) Image search: [Google]
shinji wut.png
954KB, 960x738px
Is anybody else able to know what's going to happen next while having a deja vu moment? Like, I know that as the deja vu is taking place the person is realizing that they've "seen" this before, but sometimes I actually know what's going to happen in the next few seconds before the "memory" catches up to real life because the deja vu feels so much like a real memory.

How the fuck does this happen?
>>
File: dun it nao porrer.jpg (45KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
dun it nao porrer.jpg
45KB, 500x339px
>>
>>18993796
Deja vu is when the electrical signal from one eye is a fraction of a second slower than the other in reaching the brain. Hence why you think it's happened before, because it has, a fraction of a second ago.
>>
>>18993893
Yeah but the thing is that I can tell what's happening before it actually happens.

Like, I know it's "happened" before, and that I'm experiencing deja vu, and that's why I can tell what's going to happen next in real life a few seconds before it actually happens.
>>
File: vakava reaktiokuva.jpg (59KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
vakava reaktiokuva.jpg
59KB, 480x360px
>>18993912
Or, get this..

..the slower part of the brain thinks its not happened yet, hence it feels like the faster part "predicts it"

Just kidding lol, you're a wizard Harry
>>
>>18993926
>That wouldn't just cause the brain to stroke out.
>>
>>18993796
You may have what my doctor diagnosed me with which is called Aura Deja Vu. I know its title sounds silly, but it is worth reading up.
I know Deja Vu is coming about a minute before it hits, first a swelling pain starts in my brain and then as the deja vu strikes my brain feels as though it is on fire. Like you, everything that occurs I can predict before it occurs. When it is over I am left with an overwhelming sadness and lessened pain. That lasts anywhere in between 5 minutes to a couple of hours.
Easily it can be confused with something psychic, and as a child I thought I was magic. But it must be something related to your brains memory. I get the idea it is rapidly losing memory of what happens every few milliseconds and then remembering as it happens, hence the feeling of deja vu and that we can predict what happens.

Caffeine intake can increase the likelihood of this happening.
I did not tell my doctor this as I didn't really think about it, but I have an odd addiction to deja vu. I wonder if the brain releases a chemical when it occurs.
Although I fear the depression and searing pain I get, when I am aware it is coming shortly, I feel some kind of wanting for it.
Do you relate to any of this yourself?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.