[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

P-SB7 Spirit Box ITC Research Device - 2015 Version - FM/AM equally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

(pic unrelated)

I was hoping somebody here could relate their experiences with this device. I've read so much online now that I honestly don't know what to think anymore with regard to technique, complimentary devices to use with it, common problems, etc.

Or, if you believe using this device (or any similar device) is a load of crap, please feel free to share why you feel this way.

The long and short of it is, I've always had that "whatever" it is that sense spirits or even attracts them, but lately it's in overdrive, to the point that within the past few weeks I've had complete strangers comment on it. I have this feeling that I'm being guarded/watched over (or something - it's not a bad thing) and I'd really like to verify who is hanging around (I have a strong suspicion about who) and see if I can find out what they need. I'm not out to troll cemeteries and expect random spirits to obey my commands to fetch, shake, or stand on hind legs.

Thank you!
>>
have you tried asking "it"?
>>
>>18993347

I don't really know how to. Sometimes I speak out loud. Or hold the picture of who I think this is. I don't get a response, other than just a very strong feeling they are with me, and a warmth on my back.
>>
>>18993343

I have a p-sb7.

The device is very simple. It just a radio but it has another component to automatically go through the stations.

It is almost identical to turning the station dial on your radio, just slowly.

So what you're hearing is ONLY RADIO STATIONS.

So personally, no, I dont support that the devices allow a communication with the deceased or any other paranormal entity.

Thats just me personally, to each their own.

If I were you I'd buy some shrooms and try scrying in a dark mirror with candlelight. Dont take more than 3 grams. Have a friend on hand. Good luck!
>>
>>18993526
Hmm. I'm not sure about the shrooms (or how to find them). I smoked pot once and my vision completely blacked out, then became something completely NOT what was around me. I also couldn't tell the difference between thinking or talking, and had conversations with people who were not there. My friend locked us in a bathroom and sat with me on the floor until it passed. That has been the extent of my experimenting with mind-altering drugs. I think they are really not a good idea for me.

I can research the technique you describe of a dark mirror and candlelight, though. :) Thanks for that tip. :)

And thank you for sharing that you think the p-sb7 isn't effective.
>>
>>18993343
Why is nobody talking about the online version that just turns your computer to one?
>>
>>18993714

Oh wow. I was not aware of one. I'm really new to all of this. I'll look around and see what I can find. :) I'm open to trying basically anything at this point.
>>
>>18993719
I wasn't aware it existed either. I just tried the one on liveghostbox.com and the moment I turned it on a woman said "hi ben". I thought holy shit how do they know my name? I then asked what city am I in? and it said "San Francisco" right on cue. Freaky shit!
>>
>>18994347

Hmmm. Are you sure your computer wasn't compromised when you went there?
>>
>>18994360
I hope not but I guess anything is possible.
>>
>>18994376

I'd run some sweeps just to be safe. Take care. :)
>>
>>18993343
Torgo?

I don't know nearly enough about Spirit Boxes to have any strong opinion one way or another, but I'm very curious about them, so I think I'll stick around this thread.

I do wonder, though, if they could be subject to interference from more mundane radio signals.
>>
>>18995212
Hee hee! Yup! Torgo. :D Some guy who collected film lucked up on the original Manos in a huge lot of film sold on eBay. They released the much cleaner version on DVD not too long ago. That picture of Torgo is a piece of the original film that had aged/been damaged (something) but I just thought it was a wicked cool picture. :D

And, like you, I know very little about spirit boxes. I appreciate the input here so far, but I do hope to hear from other Anons. :)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.