[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bored, daydreaming >think of suicide >think of going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1477591551333.jpg (38KB, 352x370px) Image search: [Google]
1477591551333.jpg
38KB, 352x370px
>bored, daydreaming
>think of suicide
>think of going in a populated crossroad
>the sky is cloudy, about to rain
>there's a pistol in my hand
>i go in the middle of the intersection and kill myself
>"wow what am i thinking lol"
>go about my day and don't pay anymore thought
>next day comes
>all news on all channels talk about a guy that killed himself with his gun in an intersection in the capital city
>he just walked outside his car and shot his own heart, family said he didn't have any problems in life
>uncommonly cold weather today, overcast and cloudy

What's going on /x/?
google Lucian Sanda sinucidere
>>
cool story
>>
>bored, daydreaming
>thinking about a movie
>"I really need to watch it again"
>turn on the TV
>the movie is about to begin

Same magic, OP.
>>
>>18993283
Heard of this guy earlier today on the news. Some claim he did it to keep some shit secret, others say it's a faked death. Either one is plausible, he was working with the secret services after all.
There's no hiding the obvious, the secret services are running the country and the politicians are just puppets. Let's hope one day we can take back our country. Until then, stay strong.
>>
>>18993283
you is nostradamus 2.0. OP can you tell me my future
>>
>>18993283
weird, who commits suicide by shooting themselves in the heart?
>>
>>18993283

>Remember that I need to breathe manually
>Other 7 billion people also breathe
>Fuck I'm psychic

I bet the pistol wasn't even the same model, let alone the serial number. Fag.
>>
>>18993283
I thought role playing wasn't allowed.
>>
What the fuck? I took a nap and met my friend in a dream from Uni that I haven´t seen in 2 years at some place I don´t recognize. Later learned he is on his Ph.D. exchange at the other side of the world. What is going on?
>>
>>18994471
I foresee a lot of dick sucking for money in your near future, anon.
Good luck with that.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.