[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are human and you make mistakes.. that's okay.. that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: VQh3p9U.jpg (255KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
VQh3p9U.jpg
255KB, 1600x1200px
You are human and you make mistakes.. that's okay.. that's what it's all about.
You just need to learn.
You have been taking a while with a few particular lessons.. but that is one of the reasons you are so on edge, so upset.
You know you are close. Always when we are the closest, we are naturally at the point that we have waited the longest.
Anticipation rises.
We have pushed ourselves for millenia.
We are at a heightened risk of creating more "mistakes". The exponential nature of reality can explain this and also help give hope that no matter how hopeless things may seem, there is always a possibility for things to change for the better. It really is a choice. At times cooperative but really when it comes down to it, you are the only one that can control your thinking.
Thoughts could possibly be phychically injected, but that is up to you to discern.
You know in your core your true nature.
Know that you came here with great purpose. To learn.
It's time we move on to the next lesson.
>>
Okay.
>>
Shut the fuck up, OP.
>>
Thank you based Tiger Poster
>>
>>18993196
Show us
>>
I’m a kitsune. Mind your pronouns, sithlord.
>>
>>18993196
Moar pls mr tiger. This is very nice
>>
>>18993196

Some light reading on how humans make errors, and how to stop them.
DOE-HDBK-1028-2009; Human Performance handbook
https://energy.gov/ehss/downloads/doe-hdbk-1028-2009
>>
>>18993196

Dear Cat

How can we stop hurting thoose whe care for ?
And
How can we know when its necesary to hurt thoose we care for?
Real love lies betewn the 2 , and i want to love for real.
>>
>>18993196
>Always when we are the closest, we are naturally at the point that we have waited the longest.

IKR? It's like when I'm looking for my phone, it's always in the last place look. Well, I should look there first.
>>
File: shubnubbajubjub.jpg (109KB, 666x506px) Image search: [Google]
shubnubbajubjub.jpg
109KB, 666x506px
You are a human and you crave sin at all times. Your body is frail and moist. I am Lord Cattus the Subjugator. Your mind breaks like a straw before the maelstroms of my spirit. My vital energies are like unto a holocaust on your frail domains. Where I walk, the earth cracks and bloodlines are swallowed. My eye is the diamond sword of God's rebuke. When you tremble and pray beneath your barn lofts, behind your profligate bodegas, I taste your fear with the sweetness of a summer dew. Your lives are but chaff in the inferno of my vengeance. The hardness of my heart and the sharpness of my glance are born forth out of the forge of your heart's iniquity.
>>
File: 6982f-black_squirrel2.jpg (25KB, 320x298px) Image search: [Google]
6982f-black_squirrel2.jpg
25KB, 320x298px
My name is D-Sneezius the Black Power Squirrel. I shall now give you my own brand of animal advice.

Always eat the best nuts, and remember where you buried your nuts so you can dig them up in the winter. Always stay strapped with your ratchet in case a fuck nigga tries to run up on you at the Walmart. Listen to Chief Keef, Waka Flocka Flame and Three Doors Down. Stay high on Oxy or be a square.
>>
I got the eye of the tiger, fire, dancing through the fire...
>>
>>18997141
>https://energy.gov/ehss/downloads/doe-hdbk-1028-2009

What. The. Fuck.
It's probably just super removed government writing style, but it does feel a bit like it's written by aliens.
>>
>>18998995
>https://energy.gov/ehss/downloads/doe-hdbk-1028-2009

Listen to Kathmandu by bob seegar while reading it... it will blow your mind and thicken your beard.
>>
>>18999022
Oh boy this is one of their "scary shit" manuals.. the DoE is responsible for nuclear weapons and energy.
>>
> Humans can only attend to a very small proportion of the available sensory
data. Also, preoccupation with some demanding sensory input or distraction by some current
thoughts or worries can capture attention. Attention focus (concentration) is hard to sustain for
extended periods of time. The ability to concentrate depends very much upon the intrinsic
Department of Energy Human Performance Handbook Chapter 2 Reducing Error
2-3
interest of the current object of attention.8 Self-checking (Stop, Think, Act, Review) is an
effective tool for helping individuals maintain attention.

Hahaha, holy shit.
>>
File: 1469864303733.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1469864303733.png
1MB, 1600x900px
Survival instincts aren't absolutes, they are learned skills.
>>
>>18993196
Do I get to finally get to learn space and (joking) punch people through the internet?
>>
>>18997270
underratedpost.exe
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.