[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, what happened to him? Was he found? Havent read anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: walltism.jpg (335KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
walltism.jpg
335KB, 1600x900px
So, what happened to him? Was he found?
Havent read anything about it in a while.
>>
>>1899302
That painting is really well done
>>
>>18993024
Still fascinating. Where are you, Bruno?
>>
>>18993072
>Ayahuasca retreat that went wrong.
>>
>alien bull iconography
BLACKED
>>
>>18993024
Story?
>>
>>18993195
Search for Bruno Borges
>>
>>18993024
This anime looks gay.
>>
>>18993087
Kek. Wouldn't want to be him if he faked it. /x/ never sleeps. Ever.
>>
His room looked too clean to be an occultist's den. It's probably a performance art piece.
>>
>>18993024
noone cares about this faggot
>>
Maybe it's real.
>>
Were the texts deciphered?
>>
>>18993024
To be honest? I think him or his family was/is into shady shit. Just look in google his fathers Event Mansion, it just doesnt add up. And also his supposed twin brother never appeared....

And the symbols and his books, are filled with negative symbology. Just look it up.I mean c,mon what is happening with youguys :

You like that portrait = Saturn is in the left upper part , the alien is below saturn, with his right hand touching the left shoulder of Bruno. Look at the eyes of both, it looks like a celtic symbol, when in reality, they seem like the number six.....
>>
>>18993024
Fake and gay.

FMA sigil
His mom just handed him a couple thousand because he asked for non descript funds
It's all in "code", that was a truly easy to break cypher
It led to nothing and was totally pointless trash to prop up book sales
>>
>>18993794
Sorry anon, but fake and gay are the least thing this case is.

-His mother never gave him any money, it was his cousin and it was over 7,000 usd dollars which is aa shitload in Acre,Brazil, the town is poor.

-It was a pig-pen code, retarded easy , because it was intended to lure like-minded people, into a series of text that are , frankly very dark/negative.

-Yeah ? The books the police conficasted? The same police that inked a juice deal with the Globo , the biggest newspaper/newscaster in Brazil? How can the family earn any money from this books when the father only has 1-3 of the 14 books ? The father has an event mansion and two restaurants, by the way.

Do i continue?
>>
>>18993902
>Gets shit load of money, for literally nothing

>Shitty le spoopy text

>Still gonna sell the shitty books

>Didn't even bother to mention the Full Metal Alchemist transmutation faggotry on the wall

Okay, so as always. FAKE AND GAY
>>
>>18993918
This was an intened masonic sacrifice that went wrong, shill harder my friend, because we are the esoteric board, and we know when some one wants to derail the conversation into this subject.

Do i continue?
>>
>>18993794
The sigil it's a John Dee seal.

>>18993936
What evidence do you have that it was a masonic sacrifice?
>>
>>18993936
Sure, keep elaborating on the biggest book sale hoax of all time.
>>
>>18993936
No, please kill yourself and save us all the torment.
>>
>>18993966
>Enochian
>Dropped

It's a pointless language that resembles Avranishm from back before my quantum leap to this fuck up of a dimension.
>>
>>18993794
>Fake and gay
Always makes me laugh
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.