[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maybe you can help me figure out what happened, /x/. >be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: hubbleextrapic.jpg (416KB, 595x395px) Image search: [Google]
hubbleextrapic.jpg
416KB, 595x395px
Maybe you can help me figure out what happened, /x/.

>be me
>be 3 years old
>get pneumonia
>it's really bad
>hospitalized
>doctors think I'll die
>parents go home one night
>grandmother stays and watches me
>says a prayer for me
>puts her hand on my forehead
>apparently get better immediately
>eat all the bacon she brought
>go home the next day

This is all according to my grandmother. I have no real way to confirm any of this. I'm 20 now if it means anything.
>>
My grandmother is also a devout Christian if that means anything.
>>
>>18992063
Your grandma and you are/were watched over in a time of need.
>>
>>18992063

She's lying through her teeth, like all female healers and prophets.
>>
My grandma has also demonstrated some supernatural abilities. She has always told me she can see elves and fairies which i never followed, but she has very strong connection with nature and wild life are incredibly drawn to her. There are photos in my family album of the random animals that would show up at her front door. She is a very incredible woman.
>>
>>18992082
How so? Do you think God is real?

>>18992087
Fuck off
>>
>>18992098
It's obvious that Bacon is real.
>>
You forgot the party where I fucked your grandmother, OP.
>>
>>18992063
obviously you got possessed by a jihadist demon, eating all that bacon made it go away.
>>
>>18992063
Pneumonia is just back pain (from the lung oysters) and fever. Unless you coughed up the lung butter, your fever broke. And when fevers break you feel like a million bucks, until they come back that is.
>>
>>18992098

I'm trying to help you, child, just remember what I said and make sure to thoroughly analyze the things she has said.

She has lied to you in other ways, I need you to remember.

Every female prophet and healer is a pathological liar.

I was as shocked to learn my heritage as the great lord Satan, as I was that the women around me are so thoroughly decayed.
>>
You don't see faith healers in hospitals for the same reason you don't see psychics winning the lottery, Anon.
>>
>>18992063

>eat all the bacon she brought

What the fuck, your grandmother just carries around tupperwares full of bacon in the off chance your fat ass is feeling up to it?
>>
>>18992222
She had planned to stay at the hospital the entire night and fried some bacon to eat later.
>>
Praise God.
>>
>>18992087
>>18992127
autism
>>
>>18992222
The musical dance of this comment along with the fine quads shall make a fine gift for me and my first born.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.