[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was sleeping two weeks ago, I woke up in the middle of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0600.jpg (24KB, 481x856px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0600.jpg
24KB, 481x856px
So I was sleeping two weeks ago, I woke up in the middle of the night with sleep paralysis. I was panicking even though I've had it a few times before,(Sleep paralysis=my greatest fear). Anyways, I felt something whispering in my ear, and then shadows everywhere, there was a burst of light and then when I managed to move again I was completely flipped over,(after the burst of light my feet were where my head was and vice versa). Is this normal /x/?
>>
>>18991446
It goes away after age 26, why that age, dunno. Is it normal to get tossed around a bit...no, but it can happen.
>>
Something took you away. You may have repressed memories of it.
>>
your were probably just having sleep paralysis. nothing you see in a dream or hallucination is important.

/thread
>>
>>18991487
I'm 28 and I still have sleep paralysis
>>
>>18992292
I understand that but why did I get flipped over? If it helps, I was able to move about 5 seconds after I got flipped
>>
I tend to get when im ill or depressed
>>
>>18992297
Yeah. Me too. I'm also 28 and I get sleep paralysis about four times a week. I've kinda learned to embrace it. It's pretty cool to see what you'll hallucinate when you stop giving into the fear and just go with it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.