[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do y'all think of David Icke and his writing? Any other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

What do y'all think of David Icke and his writing? Any other resources or good infographics about the reptilian overlords? I'm really enjoying the book in pic related.
>>
>>18990438
>i am a children of the matrix AMA
>>
>>18990492
how can i get cash easy and without working?
seriously my mom is about to kick me out if i don't pay taxes
>>
>>18990438
I think he's a loony. Can't remember though, is his name pronounced "ick" or "ike"?

It's spelt like it should be pronounced both ways.
>>
>>18990555

>embrace the raven

be careful , if you meditate in the raven , you will never get rich , but you will never be hungry again , money will jump into your pocket to pay for the basics , noting more noting less.
also remember the raven is a companion , not a pet , threat it whit respet.
>>
>>18990574
A lot of his shit comes of as pretty out there. I agree. Though I hesitate to call anyone a Looney who still manages to feed, bathe and house themselves. The children of the matrix deals a lot with old family bloodlines as far as I've read.

On a related note: have you ever read fingerprints of the gods, by graham Hancock? In the same bent, but it has a lot more to back it up.
>>
>>18990555
Nigga the IRS will fuck you up. Sell drugs and launder your fucking money or pay your damn taxes. Depending on your age the IRS may be able to take measures against your mom. She is very well acting in self interest.
>>
>>18990574
>I think he's a loony.
I give him some leeway, since he named two prominent, Knighted, bachelors of GB to be huge pedos while they were alive. After they died, it was finally confirmed, and everyone said, of course we knew all along, but no one said anything but David Icke. He stuck his neck out, when everyone else was (and in my opinion still are) burying their heads in the sand.
>>
>>18990438
I read one of his books and it has several sections with information that was easily debunked. For example, it used the "bradley manning before and after" picture which is completely fake. I mean a quick fact-check would remove this before publishing so I'm led to believe it was put in on purpose. His inconsistencies along with bizarre reptilian shape shifting elite stories completely discredits the entire truth movement. I went to his official website and brought this up in the forums and the posts were deleted and I was given a strike towards being banned.
>>
>>18990438
I want a qt pinoy wife like him
>>
>>18990822
who? knighted ? of GB ?
>>18990838
The icke forum's mod's are brutal. very strange place.
>>
>>18992811
Jimmy Savile (Sir James Wilson Vincent Savile) Knighted in 1990.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Savile

Also former British Priminister (1970-74), Sir Edward Heath. Knighted in 1992, he had a long career in politics, with close ties to Margaret Thatcher. The first investigation of his affinity for children began in 2015, but never got off the ground. A new investigation began in 2016.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Heath
>>
File: 1493703319891.jpg (57KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493703319891.jpg
57KB, 960x960px
>>18990438
>y'all
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.