[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys First a quick run... Native American blood here My

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170509-093326.jpg (2MB, 1918x1425px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170509-093326.jpg
2MB, 1918x1425px
Hi guys
First a quick run...
Native American blood here
My mother is from Costa Rica(tiny place in Central America)
Living right now in Costa Rica.
Start doing /x/ shit 4 years ago.

OK now, I'm not going to get into details but, 3 weeks ago, meditating alone in the forest 2pm full sunny day.... I started to felt weird, I opened my eyes, a BAM.... NOTHING, so I started my meditation again, started to feel weird again.... I opened my eyes and nothing, lay on the stone that I usually meditated, looked up and the scariest shit of my life, huge black triangle hovering me.... No lights no sound... 30 secs pass I did not moved, did not move... Blink and it's gone.... Get on my bike, start the ride back, get home, open the door, looked at the clock... 5pm -FYI meditation place is 20 mins from my house
.... Now I say to my self, oh great you just lost 3 hours great....
Now this is why I'm posting here...
Start to notice weird small stuff at home, small details, things moved, my dogs started to get distanced from me...
GF started to fight all the time
Feel depressed all the time
Fast forward to yesterday
I was in my living room, my dogs(3 malinois) started to acting weird and left
Started to feeling weird again... The exact same feeling... 2 feets from me I notice that my dogs shed hairs start acumulating in the middle of the room, slow but constant movement in circles, starting to freak out tryed to move but I was fucking paralyzed... scared AF....
In the middle of the room, something started to form, I don't know how to explain it but it has no color it was like a cloud of glass, i can look through this thing, everything looks distorted... Still paralyzed... 20 secs pass... And I felt like the gravity went from 1g to 10g I one sec. Closed my eyes and boom everything went to normal.

Guys I'm fucking scared
I did not tell anybody

Not sure what to do... Not sure what to thing.....
Pls help

Pic related... Meditation place
>>
Pura vida Costa Rica!!
>>
>Native American blood here

Stopping reading there you filthy savage.
>>
>>18989591
>Stopping
Bah last time I use my phone for shitposting.
>>
>>18989591
Muh white bloodline
>>
File: IMG_4140.jpg (43KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4140.jpg
43KB, 500x255px
>>18989185
People are turning schizophrenic, and it might just be because medicine doesn't need have a label for it. Always starts with this mediation shit. It causes people to trigger something in their brain. Only thing medical people seem to have as a label, is schizophrenia. This is like, the fifth thread in a week. If it's not a troll, then something is happening to people.
>>
>>18989185
>My mother is from Costa Rica(tiny place in Central America)
Stopped reading there. I'm not a fucking idiot. I know where Costa Rica is.
>>
>cloud of glass

Sounds cool why are you worried
>>
>>18989604
*omit need
>>
>>18989559
Oeoeoeoeoe pura vida anonbro
>>
>>18989606
Hey everybody we have a cartographer here :3
>>
>>18989606
You are a fucking idiot if that made you stop.
>>
>>18989608
Well 1st because I started noticing like a bad energy tendency in my life aka fighting all the time with gf... Tired all the time...and of course the not knowing what's happening is creeping me out
>>
>>18989603
MUH NATIVE BLOOD

OP is a faggot for thinking that stating his bloodline add some sort of credibility.
>>
>>18989185
It seems to me lime you had an encounter with Ple Akekol.

The spiritual guide of the sikus, that would cause the white boys here to swarm your thread.
>>
>>18989652
Some sort of credibility? I think it's more a variable don't you think?
>>
>>18989604
Have you tried meditating lately?
>>
>>18989684
Not really a lotus fag. Honestly.
>>
>>18989668
No it's more snake oil than anything
>>
I'd ask you to post pics
But if you're legit & not just trolling, then you'd be getting the wrong kind of attention,

A friend posted pics of some anomaly in his room, 4 chan server went down, when it came back on the thread was gone & meanwhile some government agents started harassing my friend to stop talking about that topic.
>>
>>18989185
It's not uncommon to see UFO's in CR. Maybe you saw one of them.

Maybe you saw shadow people. Maybe you have some anxieties to tackle.

>>18989662
Unlikely. Ple Akekol is not about visiting people, he is more about cleaning and building (and destroying depending on your interpretation of "cleaning"). Also, there should more signs of his arrival, like a shitload of ants near his home.
>>
>>18989185
What tribe? Native to South America?
>>
>>18989185
I don't know if it's related at all, but your comment about the time jump and the gravity feeling sounds similar: check out something called Electronic Fog. I think the guys last name is Gernon. He's a pilot who experienced a strange time-jump and some other weird stuff, but he describes a few of the same experiences/feelings you did.
>>
>>18989591
Native South Americans are logically the most evolved, since they've travelled the furthest from their point of origin. Also, they were the first to use DMT.
>>
>>18989626
You're a fucking idiot outright
>>
>>18992725
U mad faggot?
>>
>>18989591
This.
Probably high on drugs all the time, too
>>
>>18989591
>>>/pol/ back to your home now
>>
File: men-in-black-mib-captured.jpg (63KB, 1117x719px) Image search: [Google]
men-in-black-mib-captured.jpg
63KB, 1117x719px
>>18992768
>>18989591
>>18989606
Anyone else noticed how when an actually interesting thread with seemingly plausible witness testimony happens, thread gets taken over with shitposters?

Get better at psyops you idiots, you are only showing me which threads are the real deal.
>>
File: tmp_2665-1493250004256514259176.jpg (495KB, 1919x1219px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_2665-1493250004256514259176.jpg
495KB, 1919x1219px
>>18989185
Ah. Thank you for sharing that interesting experience.

I believe I have the experience both with natives of this land, and the the people that black triangle represents to assist you in establishing a dialogue, if you so choose. At this point, how you approach stories about the black triangle will set the tone for what kind of relationship you form with the people it represents, including no relationship at all, and ignoring each other if that is what you prefer. If you would like my assistance in instructing you on how to proceed with a dialogue, first I will need an answer to the following question though:

Are you interested in learning more, or are you done with the notion of creating stories with the people that black triangle represents?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.