[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, I thought I should tell you about an experience I had recently.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: a2f2236ab1c9e4d0fa406cb623a42ec0.jpg (238KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
a2f2236ab1c9e4d0fa406cb623a42ec0.jpg
238KB, 1000x1000px
Hi,

I thought I should tell you about an experience I had recently.

I took some amanitas... after an hour or so of general internet browsing as it kicked in I felt the urge to go outside and stand in the nearby woods/forest natural area. After standing in one position for a few minutes I saw the image of a person standing before me. I turned away after a few seconds. I stood there for another few minutes and felt/imagined the chorus of the crickets that chirp at night around me, not as a random chirping, but as a conscious communication between them... traveling in waves across the forest. I saw it, in a very real sense, as a coordinated communication, like music. I attribute this insight to the being I “saw” showing me that part of their natural gaiac consciousness.

PS: I am a diagnosed schizophrenic, of 12 years, I have visions/insights on a regular basis.
>>
Seems like a real insight.
>>
Do you have something such as a "schizophrenia beam" that you can blast people with?
>>
Schizophrenia and nature seem to run together... I keep finding dead birds, dying animals and insects (a gum emperor moth (I put it back outside and ants ripped it apart, it was full of eggs), dying sparrows, a dying wild mouse (I took it home, it died on top of my mushroom grow))... a possum once came right up to me and sniffed at my leg (I stood dead still), before carrying on (every other possum I've seen would sprint away or up a tree if I got within a few metres of it).
>>
>>18988309
Not OP but yes contact with us will probobly affect other people into becoming... 'eccentric'.
>>
>>18988309
Yea I do, but I don't use it... actually I'm embarrassed about it, and try to not interfere (generally, and with it) with anybody's normal (mental/psychic) activities. If I were to use it I'd use it to win the MDC (million dollar challenge).
>>
>>18988320
OP here.
Tell me more.
>>
>>18988328
Well just by the air we put off and getting use to close contact with us like family members is one thing. But the actual paranormal super power like abilities that we can learn to exhibit can make people be more aware. For example, I used to send negative thoughts to people near me whom I didn't like, and I think it made them feel distressed. Now they are very sensitive to that and can feel any slight negativity coming from me. Guess thats a good thing though. ha
>>
>>18988328
>>18988339
Alright, you two are going to be my schizophrenic wizard platoon. I'll keep you in line, since I'm not schizophrenic. You will combine your schizophrenia beams to achieve common goals.

Our first move is to cause a tsunami, that way the peasants will fear us.
>>
>>18988339
OP here.
For me the "schizophrenia" served as a way of opening other psychic realms or abilities (it was not particularly useful in itself)... now I have regular contact with "earth" type (native) spirits or energies that I didn't have before (or rather, wouldn't have noticed), as well as occasional contact with the beings from the "schizophrenia" (not as useful, actually... generally a nuisance). I have used these abilities to try to harm people as well... but that is fairly trivial compared to the insight that comes from knowing that you can influence someone with your whims alone anyway.
>>
>>18988284
I mean sometimes when I'm high I talk to myself. I tell myself that everything is an illusion because well, everything is an illusion. Then I might laugh at myself or just mutter "thats bullshit" in response to something I was thinking in my mind. Dunno if that makes me a schizo? I mean honestly I sometimes do feel that I fluctuate between different emotional states but I guess that would have another name, but necessarily schizo.
>>
>>18988351
Well I mean I can use telepathy, i think. Not psychokinesis. The only way THAT would work Is if we convinced an entity who HAS that power to do it. Like Cthulhu.

>>18988353
I guess the lesson here is to have love for everybody. Don't be swayed because you can change people a tiny bit, though, that's natural. Change everyone for the better, RULE THE WORLD AHAHA
>>
>>18988364
OP here...
Continue talking to yourself, realise that you are communicating with beings other than yourself...
>or just mutter "thats bullshit" in response to something I was thinking
See that you are communicating with multiple beings speaking through (as) you... yes hallucinogens make this experience easier/more available.

It is a weird idea, but it isn't difficult in practice, as you may find you have been doing it all along.
>>
>>18988376
Nah I've always been like that. Weed just makes it easier, like you said. I definitely have no trouble talking to myself, although I tend to avoid doing it now because I feel like it feeds my ego.
>>
>>18988370
Wait, you can talk to Cthulhu? Make a thread. Man, you schizophrenics should mingle more, you're amazing.
>>
>>18988414
Schizoprenia is when the power of our pyschic ability/nature overwhelms one and renders one a type of (psychic) cripple. There are plenty of psychics/mediums around with no diagnosis of mental illness.
>>
>>18988463
I just want to lead a squad of powerful schizophrenics who can speak to Cthulhu and I want to do it solely through 4chan, okay
>>
>>18988538
Ok, I just had a brief chat with him (telepathic psychic one-ness session, rather) and he seemed interested. What alias would you like us to use.
>>
>>18988573
What do you mean by an alias? Do you mean for the group?
>>
>>18988284
The best part of this "schizophrenia" is that almost all people that claims to have it, also claims to have similar features.

With similar features I mean about the same experiences (opening psychic abilities like telekinesis, shooting energy beams/spheres, watching something out of the reality).

What I really believe is that "schizophrenia" is what we were suppose to develop as humans, along these thousand years of evolution, but it could be dangerous if people misused it.

What I believe is that these features, is what some religions (commonly christian/Catholics) wanted to suppress in the human world, and may achieve it since the end of the dark ages.
>>
>>18988754
>some religions (commonly christian/Catholics) wanted to suppress
Curious you should mention that, I (OP) was occasionally harassed by Christian associated beings (some actually claimed they were Jesus), while I was more interested in yogic (Hindu/Buddhist) type practises.
>>
time travel is only possible for a schizophrenic.

Time travel is impossible for anyone who doesn't

Have schizophrenia
>>
most mental illnesses are the roots of super powers when channeled properly. This is what the enemy fears.
>>
>>18988284
i always understood schizophrenia to be kind of an awakening. though i think it turns bad for alot of people, becouse not everybody is ready to have that manifestetion in them.

that you get, but i really do belive there is positive sides, of being in contact with deeper parts of yourself.

wouldnt be suprised if tribes people would try to achieve scitzophrenia, through shamanic practices.
>>
>>18988284
Hey OP I'm a schizo too. Ever browsing /x/ since my first psychosis, or awakening experience. Felt like enlightenment back then. Got in contact with the divine, was an atheist before but now I'm a firm believer, although it's hard to make real sense of it all, and I'm still not sure in what I believe exactly.

I take neuroleptics now to keep it under control, but I still get very vivid lucid dreams that feel like vision/insights, and get contacted by beings occasionally, and talk to the divine a lot, and also feel like getting answers, although not as direct as when I was still unmedicated and psychotic. Well on some weeks I still do. Anyways..

We should totally make a discord group or something, for us modern day shamans. To discuss these topics so dear to our heart, as we usually can't discuss it in real life with common folks, at least not in my experience.
>>
It's nice to read it like that, I'm a schizo too, had my first psychosis like five years ago.
It led me to a shaman who taught me all she knew
I live in an island on Chile wich is called Chiloe, its known for being land of sorcerers
I'd love to share experiences and knowledges
>>
This thread made me lul
>>
Do you find sometimes that birds fly by your window when you have deep- sort of trance-like thoughts? I swear the timing is unreal at times. Anyway, it's impossible to explain or replicate so why bother right.
>>
Duuude drugs lmaoo
>>
>>18992674
OP here. I see weird coincidences with birds/insects all the time. Actually, when my "psychosis" started birds were flying past me in time with my thoughts. A week ago a fantail flew into my goddam house and was flying back and forth across my bedroom for a minute or two before I opened a window to let it out.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.