[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.foxnews.com/real-estate/ 2017/05/09/workers-remod

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-05-09-04-43-27.png (184KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-09-04-43-27.png
184KB, 480x800px
http://www.foxnews.com/real-estate/2017/05/09/workers-remodeling-ted-bundys-childhood-home-report-strange-occurrences.html

The Bundy house is supposedly haunted. Thoughts? Are any of you close enough to investigate?
>>
>>18988207
Entire article is bullshit.
>>
>>18988217
B-b-but its from fox news..
>>
>>18988207
Ted Bundy,
Al Bundy

Think about it.
>>
That area does have a weird vibe. It's a cute neighborhood surrounded by sketchy shops and a trail that goes past a freeway. A great way to get mugged, I say.

Anyway, I nearly went out there today, but nah. It's very close to me and I doubt anything happened there at all as the realtor is a goof who's obviously padding the bill with a wild story. No one. I mean no one has ever told any ghost story-until now-about Ted Bundy's childhood home. And not his locker in the high school either that they ripped out a couple decades ago to stop embarrassing questions.

I believe in the paranormal, but other than an odd vibe, everyone here knows it's bull.
>>
>>18988207

Well based on my personal experience, it takes one priest to get the job done. No scriptures written on walls, though it wouldn't hurt anything.

We finally sold the house I grew up in after keeping it for years after we moved to our new home. It was extremely haunted. There was bad stuff there, and good protective stuff there.

Anyway, before we sold the house, we brought in a priest we trusted. He blessed the house, said a plea to anything "good" there to find their path and move on, and then very firmly told anything bad that was only there to make trouble to GTFO. He then walked through the house and blessed each room, hallway, etc., with holy water. The house went dead silent after that. (Hopefully that makes sense to anybody who walks into a property and can just "feel" a presence.) Absolutely dead silent. That place was cleaned out.

The story sounds fishy, overall. Finding writing of "Help me" and "Get out"? That sounds like "ghost stories" children tell each other at slumber parties.
>>
>>18988207
Why would Bundy write "Help me" on the wall? He was the killer not the victim.
>>
>>18988885
Did any of his victims die in his house?
>>
>>18988899

When I first read that his house was on sale, I read that no victims died in this house. He simply grew up in it.

Which is another reason why I find this odd. No mention of anything "spooky" or "scary" at that home until after it gets bought renovated and goes back on the market. Hmmm.
>>
>>18988885
The dude grew up in a house where his father was his grandfather who had knocked up his sister/mother. His grandpa dad would beat his sister mom and who knows what other weird shit happened there. Even without the killings I bet it was a disturbing childhood.
>>
>>18988220
faux news is fake news
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.