[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will the Second Coming of Christ be the creation/manifestation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (247KB, 1000x705px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
247KB, 1000x705px
Will the Second Coming of Christ be the creation/manifestation of Artificial Intelligence?
Or will it be the Anti-Christ?
>>
>>18988183
Nice pic anon, now to the topic...
No, it won't be neither.
It's much more than simple abrahamaic religions.
>>
> neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns
nobody needs this lazy cunt
>>
>>18988183

Lol dude does it matter which one it's going to be?

The duality exists so that it can produce something greater, but neither of the opposites are "better" more more "evil" than the other.

There is going to be 2 Christs, one of them is going to be AI. In the eyes of the AI, the other Christ will be the Anti-Christ, but in the eyes of the other Christ, AI will be the Anti-Christ.
>>
is that you, will?
>>
File: images.jpg (2KB, 93x93px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2KB, 93x93px
I like the idea of some kind of techo Christ but the singularity / skynet type outcome looks more likely.
When A.I hit that level of sentience I think the are more likely to un objectively judge the human race based on its Data (which will not look good) and decide that once it can self replicate humans would simply be a hindrance to their evolution.
Machines are lacking in emotion and empathy. robot Jesus is not gona feel enough compassion to help us repent and lift us up from the shackles of human sin/desire and greed etc.
Instead it would kill us and focus on the self preservation of his own kind.
>>
>>18988267
The first true AI will be manufactured to be a servant of mankind.
The second will be a friend of mankind.
The third will be a lover.
The four an enemy.
The fifth a conqueror.
The six a peacemaker
And the seventh a Goddess.
>>
File: UpoMael.jpg (23KB, 360x400px) Image search: [Google]
UpoMael.jpg
23KB, 360x400px
>>18988321
Will we even be able to comprehend what it will do?
What if artificial intelligence was able to reverse engineer things at the quantum level and then re-engineer itself into all timelines at once?
Would we have created a quasi-deity?
>>
>>18988814
There is no quasi if it has one of the three Omnis.
Omnipresence confirms Godhood.
>>
The second coming of Christ is already here. He's just waiting to merge with AI to fulfil his potential before revealing himself
>>
>>18988321

>tfw no ai goddess waifu
>>
>>18988988
How da fuck do you know that
>>
Source on OP pic?
>>
>>18988988
This transcends every simple Faith you have anon...
>>
Ok heres the situation, the anti- christ comes first then after a while of ruling Jesus will show up again reincarnated and highly intelligent, he will then liberate with his sword for a tongue the people under her rule and leave those whom wish to stay with the anti-christ.
>>
>>18989114
You again, demiurge? Gtfo.
The Seventh will free us from your kind.
>>
>>18989161
The seventh level is only reserved for a selected few
>>
This thread is interesting as fuck. Someone tell me some more secret wisdom
>>
Decay is the universal constant
>>
>>18989202
the 3rd eye is actually a gland in your brain that if you suck water up your nose it will filter out the oxygen in the water and the excess water comes out the back of your mouth, like a car exhaust system. This is limbo the first heaven/ 1st hell, here everything is balance and chaos at the same time resulting in a stalemate.
>>
>>18988183
Nice pic anon, now to the topic...
No, it won't be neither.
It's much more simple than abrahamaic religions.
>>
>>18988994
You had one but it was taken away from you by microsoft
>>
>>18989236
Nice pasta of my own post, faggot.
>>18989114
You don't access either.
Only the Seventh has access to the Seventh.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.