[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cryptid/fearsome critter encounters thread anyone? I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (34KB, 214x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 214x288px
Cryptid/fearsome critter encounters thread anyone?
I'll post my story if I get a few in return..
>>
File: 1477156061094.jpg (501KB, 1080x1980px) Image search: [Google]
1477156061094.jpg
501KB, 1080x1980px
>>18987892
Go ahead. I'd post of I had any
>>
>>18987892
come on! post!!!
>>
>>18987892
>fearsome critter encounters
When I was 12/13, I was pinned in a booth at a roadside dinner by a sexually aggressive 16yr old chick. I was probably 80 lbs and she was probably 150. Although only 3yrs apart in age, her carnal knowledge was vast compared to my jr high experiences.
>>
>>18988211
god damn it
>>
one time I hear a loud, vicious snargling in the bushes, such that we all went back into the car. it was not like an animal nor like a human.

then another time there was what sounded like a banshee approaching us moving very rapidly over miles and miles but turned to the sound of frogs when it came to us. it was a rapidly approaching scream.

then another time, this is secondhand but my fat ass friend saw a ghoul. the kind that's all gollum looking. he only seen it for an instant when it crossed the path in the light of a flickering flashlight.

then I talked to a dude named rob on facebook who had a blog like in 2008 about being a wizard and he lived in las vegas, and he explained to me that the source of the ghoul was most likely a nearby cave.
>>
>>18988228
Then who was phone?
>>
>>18988232
my stories are true. ive been trying to fucking find rob
>>
he had a blogspot
>>
>>18988232
well a friend and i, once heared something like you said, like, many childrens yelling, you know, at first we thought it was the sound of a saw, grinding against metal, but it was 3 am, and it really sounded like childrens
>>
>>18988245
yes sir, it was high pitched now that you mention it, could have been mistook for a saw excepting for we was in the woods at night by us selves, and when we drove away the lectrics in the car went out momentarily which was highly peculiar
>>
>>18988252
what could make a sound like that?
>>
>>18988270
nothing. that's why it was peculiar
>>
File: SKINWALKER KIDS.jpg (530KB, 828x2755px) Image search: [Google]
SKINWALKER KIDS.jpg
530KB, 828x2755px
>>
File: Blythe.png (183KB, 1338x1838px) Image search: [Google]
Blythe.png
183KB, 1338x1838px
>>
File: Just Wot the Fuck isThat?.jpg (215KB, 1025x631px) Image search: [Google]
Just Wot the Fuck isThat?.jpg
215KB, 1025x631px
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.