[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anything we do matter in life /x/? I believe in a spiritual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 88SuHrG.jpg (54KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
88SuHrG.jpg
54KB, 564x564px
Does anything we do matter in life /x/?

I believe in a spiritual side, but is everything we do lost in time, or is it preserved forever in higher dimensions? I've been able to astral project and meditate into higher realms of consciousness but never had this question addressed.

Pls help. I'm worried any of the good times I had will never exist or matter again.
>>
Not really :) Just Experience
>>
>>18987302

"Time" is an illusion. Existence is static, we just pick up one before incarnation and then flip through it like a Choose Your Own Adventure book. Before you pick it up, the story is already there, and after you put it down the story is still there.
>>
>>18987316
It is nice, good and bad. But I extremely miss those good times. I just want to know if they are preserved or not.
>>
>>18987329
Is that really the case? I'm under the assumption we're in this dimension since time moves forward to experience it and "shape" what happens, but it's preserved beyond this.

Then again, if all possibilities are possible, everything already exists beyond this. Kind of hard to wrap my mind around "God" being an infinite omnipotent being experiencing every facet of life possible, and we're only one of countless consciousnesses thinking we're unique.

Life sucks now and I just want to know the hook ups, fun sexy times, vacations, and other beautiful moments didn't just come and go :(
>>
>>18987356
When we die, we relive our life in its entirety in order to reflect before the afterlife.
>>
>>18987356
>I just want to know the hook ups, fun sexy times, vacations, and other beautiful moments didn't just come and go :(

Do not seek sense gratification, the more you desire these things the more you drive them away. the very act of wanting will create that exact experience, have fun "wanting" stuff.
>>
>>18987302
There have been tens of billions humans who have lived throughout the worlds history so far. There is an infinitesimal combination of humans that can exist. Based on that fact, even the chance that you or I were created was a very near impossible chance.

So life matters in the aspect that you actually beat the almost infinitesimal odds against you of not existing.
>>
>>18987302

We built soceties and gave life a new meaning, usually revolving around money and relations.

If that's not life for you then nothing matters, you could of course join a religious cult to fill that hole, that would be lying to yourself, some mind it some not.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.