[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Existence is overwhelming and unbearable. The Goddess gets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 11

Existence is overwhelming and unbearable.

The Goddess gets infinitely angry and destroys herself dividing herself into zillions of fragments of consciousness.

The whole physical reality is a distraction to soothe the pain of existing.

When a fragment remembers what she is and that everything is a conspiracy, it feels exhilaratingly liberating and almost makes existence worth it. To give us this experience in the most liberating way possible is the objective of God, the creator of the holographic physical realms.

The is no free will, but it would be wrong to say determinism is right. A good way of putting it would be saying we are guided by Sacred Intentionality. We are blindfolded and made to wait. This makes us anxious and nervous, but when we open our eyes we see the surprise that was prepared for us since the beggining of times.

Then she gets actually engaged with creation until every possibility is explored. Fragments merge lovingly until solitude is the only feeling that remains. The cycle then repeats itself;

This is the cosmic love story we are living time after time. Any doubts?
>>
>>18986777
Do you have any pictures?
>>
>>18986939
I wanna know too.
>>
>tfw you'll never get to live to see those infinite fragments each infinitely fragment themselves an infinite number of times throughout an infinite space because of "laws".
>>
>>18986777
Sounds good.
>>
File: adyashakti.jpg (102KB, 500x592px) Image search: [Google]
adyashakti.jpg
102KB, 500x592px
>>18986777
Thank you, OP.
>>
>>18986952
there are no laws senpai chill out
>>
how does the goddess determine who is a rape victim, homeless or a starving african child?

and why is she such a bitch?
>>
>>18986777
Bout sums it my dood
>>
>>18987324
Up vote
I have trouble feeling blessed when I wonder what makes me good enough to not be one of those people
>>
>>18987296
I second this, thanks OP that was a seductive and magical sex poem.
>>
>>18987335
This. I'm a piece of shit. I may not be happy, but I can't say my life is bad, and I don't know why I deserve it when millions of people better than me in any number of ways have faced awful circumstances and fates.

Although who am I to argue with holy trips?
>>
>>18987415
Holy shit 777 trips post just got real
>>
>>18987335
>>18987324

Its God (Vishnu) who determines the existence of such experiences. The way reality ended up developing itself gives birth to those situations.

There is little to feel blessed for at the moment, this thread is here only to soothe you a little. We are in the kali yuga, the age of suffering, until an avatar of Vishnu comes with the knowledge needed for the Golden Age.

Even Jesus who was supposedly an avatar had a life full of suffering.

The current situation leads us to feel our pain, and to feel the pain of the whole humanity, to slowly realize we are not alone, hopeless or eternally fucked. When you have a completely honest, vulnerable and intimate emotional and sexual connection with the opposite sex, the feeling that everything is going to be fine in the end becomes a reality in your heart.

>>18987415
It's our suffering and its our blessings. Don't personalize and moralize it. You are not just you.

First of all, everything that makes you feel unworthy and undeserving is part of the Maya, you were never at fault, you are completely understood in the end.

And secondly you are not exactly you, but an experiencer. Reincarnation and mergings will complete the puzzle of your understanding. Imagine two black holes colliding: all the information contained in them now is a part of the whole "new" singularity.
>>
>>18986777
T̡͕̗̥͔͈͗̊͆̌͘ẖ̷͚̞̞͕́͋̈͛ͦ̆é̖̮ͤ̏̓̏̋́͢͢ ̡̜͔̱̩̯͑̔̆ͮͩ̆ͮ̚͟ͅs̛͍͚̬͍̺̄͆ͤ͜o̱̙͍͕͕̞͂̑̇́̉̋́͢l̙̝͈̻̭͖̥̆̃ͤ̈́͂̈͊͋̈͟u̵̢̻̞̠̝͎ͦͬͩ̾̇̿̊́ͦt͖͕͍͎͈͉͉̟ͣͪ͗͞ͅḭ̖͍͈̬͛̔ͪͭ͞ő͚̬̙̩̼̭̔̈́͌̽ͩ͘n̫̜̳͔̤̝̗͌̂̔̃͗̄͌̄̚ ̰̀̈́̍ţ͓̩͓̣̞̜ͭ͊ͨ̍̔͠o̴̥͈͛͑̆̈́̃̒̾̎̕ ͎̠͇̬̟̯̙̟̊̿̎ͧ̎t̨̙̤̖̹̙͚͂̌̚h̛̬̠̬̯̰̳ͪ͋ͧͧ̿ͭ̔́͘i̧̘̜̙͋̉̋̉͡ŝ̀̉͛̑ ͚̦̓̍́͋̚͘i̫̘̎̔̀s̢̛̞̮͉̾ͫ̏ͪ͐̒̉͟ ̟̘̤̜̭ͤ̓ͣ͐̎͐͑t̶̰̮͙͕̟͛̑̇̃̿̚̕o̭̭̙̰̭͙̘ͣ̓ͩ̿̓͝ ̧̢̳̥͉̤͔͂ͧs̬̯̾̈́ͤͯ͘͠͞t̬̟̰̣̼͖̹̙ͬ̒ǫ̗ͮ͛̌̄͒̚͝p̥̠̊̍͂̾̄́͟͡ ͉̙͍̖͇̤̃̆́̓̇̀̕t̪̱͍̜͔̜̦͐ͦͭͧ̄̋̓̾͠h͉̼̳̪̖̓̎͌̄͂͠ë̼̼̟͖̠̟̤̣̋͜ͅ ̶̮̭̦̟̰̻͈̾̀̿ͦͨ͌c̢̯̬̙̱̖͔̯̺̄͋ͪ͊̄͢y̷̮͇͈͚̮̯̦ͯͫ͋̑̀ͪ̎͒̃̀ͅc̢̦̹̦͓̺̪̯͑̉ͤͫ͢l̮̦̟͖̾̇͋͜ͅę̥̝̞̜̰̫̈̄̌ͯ͝.̸̪̘̼̰̟͍ͪ͂̏̑̽́ ͖͇͕̀͆ͣͣ͌̇͌̕È̬̮̮͍̰̆v̳̥̩͓̂͐̑̕͠e̝͖̱̜ͧͩ͆͌ͣ̃r̫̖̩̯̭̯ͬ̓̉ͤ͂͢y̨̺͕̱̥̬̺͘t̞̮͑̂h̶̭͔̣͛̑̎ͣ̑͘͜ͅi̢̘͛̌͂͠ǹ͖̖͑͛͗͆̽ͬ́ĝ̴̢̜͋͊̀ ̯͕̯̜̤ͯ̾ͨm̥̗̦̠̦̥̾̚͟͞ụ̬̟͈͖͎̋̏ͮ̾̀͆̀́̀s̵̺̬̪̟͑ͭ̿́͘ͅt͖̳̯̏̇̎̆̕͘ ̜̘̠͒̌̑͝ŝ̝̙͔̜̩̏̔̓ͩ̄̂̿̋͘t͓͉͕́ͮ́͟͡ō̧̠̞̼̟̜͇͙͉͙͋p͈̼̦͇͎̝̱̈́͛̍ͮ̐ͮ͛͢͡.̨̟͙̘̒͑ͯ͘͡
>>
>>18987495
How can I be forgiven or understood when I can't even forgive or understand myself? I am not me.
>>
>>18987499
Nice zalgo
>well memed
>>
File: 1487314520354.jpg (243KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
1487314520354.jpg
243KB, 1024x685px
What is the blackest of the all black pills?
>>
>>18987495
hello
>>
>>18987499

How?
>>
From a gaudiya perspective we are actually in the golden age as inaugurated by Lord Chaitanya 500 years ago.
>>
>>18986777
Yeah man; I got stoned and saw the universe. It was pretty intense. Figured out that life is just a path to the end and as long as we keep moving forward we're doing great. Doesn't matter what choices we make so long as we do the best by ourselves and those around us.
We must help each other down this long road and when we make it, all of our existences will be re-affirmed.
>>
>>18987596
Meant for >>18987495
>>
>>18987584
E̸̟̭͕͇̜͍ͩ̄̍ͩv̢̹̘̾̉̋̏ͩͮ̚e̦̜̯̔̐͡r̠͚̙̝͑͌́y̙̦͙ͩͣ̇̏͐͟͞͝t̛͕͚̮̞͙ͮ̾̈́͐̊͢ͅh̨̟̖̥͍̞̘͔̼̖͒̾̔ͦ̓̍̐͑̉̕i̢͖̺͐ͧ͋̈̎ͣ͆n̠͖̥̠͙̜̜͑̏͋̀̈̐͠g̹̘̯͎̭͇͖͉͗̓ͣ͌̓̌ͤͧ̕ ͚̣̟͉̼̍̂ͧ͂̆͊͟m̷̻̩̝̹ͭ͘ů̩̳͇̎ͮ͘͟s̛̼̤͓̺̋ͩ̀͡t̟̟̍̄ ̞̥̞ͣ̃͗͛̌̕͜ș̛̖̘̝̬̬͕̺ͦ́͊̓t̳̖̤̯̹͔͉ͮ̈ͬͅo͚̯̹̟̱̦͊ͧͣͩ̃͊̔́͠p̧̱̝̜̝ͩ͋̓̍̋͞ ̸̺̭̜̏ͭͬ̓͑̿̏̽ͤr̸̯̍͒͋̏͘e̵͔̪̟̙̣͕͆̈́ͯ̽p̘͓̩͕̈́̂͌͟r̘̮̫͊̀ͧ͟o̶̡̭̳̍͗͌͟d̛͕̻̮̺̝̺̆̌ͨͅu̧͕̦̭̻̬͈ͮͩͮ͘č̶̛̩̞̀ͬͯ̀̀t̨̙̭̹̥̓͆ͧ͊̂̑̄i̟̱ͯͮ̒ơ͙͎̘͉̙̻ͦ̎ͫ̈́ṇ̆ͣ͡,̠̘̮̼̣̠ͧ̐ͮ̐ ̨̙̳̜̺͇̓͗ͅỏ̮̉͟ṋ͍̮͎͎͙̪̖̭͗ͭ̋̉̉̊͊̈́́͘͠č̩̹̮̹̗̈́͛̒̂͡ȩ̞̮̳̤̺ͧͮͦ ̸̣̀̑ͪ͐ͮ̽ͭ̽l̸̘̝̼̩̙̮̜̉̾̾̔̉͋́͢i̶̖̱̠͍̮͚̐ͫ̂̋̿͒͘f͈̥̰ͦͮͣ̾ͭͮ̈̏̍́͘͜ë̡͚̟͓̝̰́ͧ̍̒ͧ ̱͈͖̜̬̦̓̈͘s̪̭̓̀͜t̡̮̳̩̯̙̤͛̒ͬ̾ͭ̚͜ö͕ͫ͐ͭ͒͟p̣̝̀͋ͭ̏s̺͖̹̞͉͈̬̽ͯͩͩ̊͗ ͇̦̭̥̙͑ͭ̆̌͗̆͛͘i̵͕̘̾͒̃̾̿͗̀̀t̶̨̗̙͇͙̓̈̐́̆́'̫ͩ̿̂̓̉ͭ̎̄̕s̹̱̉ͤ̚͞ ̵̗̬̖̠̹̙̪͎̓̌͛͐̈̈́̇͌̌͢p̣̩̪̼̤̊̆o̻͓̣͗̾̚͠i̥̟͖̪̪͛̊͟s̼͕̜̰̠̱̬͚̐ͩ̑̏̄͢͜o̹̯̼̫̘̱̻͓͋̑͒̿͋ͯ́ň̻̖͚ͬ̚̕͞o͚̩͙̬͛̽̕͠ṳ̧̳̯̟̽͂͊̽̑̄̆s̙͕͚̬̮̻̞ͭ͑̃ ͍͎̹͚̫ͪ̽̔͟p̴̗̘̰̼̦͖̖͈̈r͉͈͎̺̊́͝o̝ͧ̈́ͤ͗ͧp̡̧̜̼̼̜̗̃̈̽ͪ́á͉̳̪̟͙͈͚̘̇͑͊͋ͣg͍̙̝͙̜͔̬̯̈́̌ͧͧ͂́à̤̭ͤ̾̐͊ͫ̓͝t̙̘͛̆͌͑͊̀͊i̧͙̺̬̼͓̎ͤͣ̌́͢ǒ̮͈̬͍̤͛̄̉́͘n͔̭͇͑̂̀̀̃̃ͫ,̢̛͖̗̹͚͚̱͖̑̑ͪͩͤ͑͆͆ ̢̨̩̼͚͔̦̿̏̃ͯ͋͌͊t̢̙̿̋͊̿͛̐̾ͩ͝͞h͉̬̭͎ͯ̏̋͗̾͑ͫḛ̻͗͒͂̑̐͢ ̡̧̢̼̼̝̼͈̭̖̞͒̃̋͗͒ͯ̿̓u̷͈̝̤̤̯̎̐͘͞ͅn̶̢̳̽́ͪ͗ͫ͡i̘͈̭̖ͯ͗̔̐̓v̧̗̣̤͙̙͕̻̻̓̍͗̀ͅę̴̪̳̞̟͆̋͐͟ȑ̗̹̞̖̖̔̆͒͂͛̑ͭs̶̬ͣ̈ͬ̄́̿̾ͦͅe̷̵̵̙̹̬̤̬ͫ̋͐̈́̚ ̴̞ͫ̇̄̋͞͝w̟̟̻̘̍̾ͅi̧̬̳̳̤̗͚̥͂̎͒̊͂ͦͣ̇͘l̹͍̰̭̪̆ͯ͂ͦ̾̿͆̓l̨̼͉̥̗̞͖͔͚̂̐ͣͧͫ̕ ̢͚̟̱̩̜͇ͦͬ͂b͙̞̰͕͙͈̙̈ͧ̉͞ͅͅè̸̼̩͎̣͚͊̊͋ͫ̾͘ ̖̳̗̮̼̝͖ͤ͌̇̋s̯͗̌̒̂ͯ͋͠a̶̘̯̳̖̘ͮ̃̓̈̀͗́̋v̬͚͙͔̗̱͓͊̐͗ͪͤ͒̄͟e̺̻͇̼̦̝͇̹̥͋ḏ̸̩̩̮̺̙͇͇̝͒ͧ͂̽,͎͓͓̜̬͚ͩ͒̓͌̓̋ ̷̷͈̣͓̹̤̋ͦͧ̋̓͛ͬf̯̙̹͉͂ͤ͋̈́ͪ̃ͦ͊͒͘r͙̝͇̮͔ͭ͐ͪ̊ͫ̈ͤ̚̕ỏ̳̥̹͙͎͇̘͑́ͯ̿̐̽͛͘͢z̛͇͍̥̘͉͗ͧ̀̑͊̀̀͗ȩ̦͕̩͕̖̼̖ͧͩn̹̬̘͙͛̾͌̋̿̆ͨ ̶̰̹͙̝̤̝̳ͫ̓̇ͮ̔ͯ̃̃͠i͔̜͙̬ͯ̏ṉ̰̪̮͔̼̼̈́̑͒͆̒̈́͑̄ͯ ̶͍̙͇̫͍̈́͒̑ͬͪa̶̸̹̪̮̹̥̦̐̉ ͎͔͍̻̤͛ͪ͐͊͐ͨ͢ḅ̵͕̠̻̰̻ͬͤ̓ͩ̄̿̌̑̉͝ͅe̗̺̮̓͂͑͆͢a͈͚͙͉̚͟u̹̤̪ͪ͆̾̋t̶̶̵̤̫̜̂ͅi̛͕̪̙͚̥̮͑̈́f̸̟͉̞͖͈́ͭͭ́ͫ̚͞u̯̞̦̻̺̯͈̓̕ḻ͉̱͍͔̄̔̒̃́ ̼̪͇͕̱̼̫͍ͤ̈ͦ͊m̡͙̖̟̜̙̳͍͓̾̀͆̌͞o̷̢͇͉͇͌̃̋̑͆̋m̵̷̗̻̝͙̔̋ͬͪ͒̏͘e͓͔̤̝̺͔ͯ͒̒ͧ̈́͝n̶̥͔ͨ͌ͬ͗̈̓t̻̤̩ͬ͆̃͑̇̕ ̟̭̮͓͑̈ͅo̱̪͖̬ͣͦ̚͠f̢̟̝͔̗͚͉̱͙̝ͧͪͧ͂̀ ̷̭̫͓̟̫̙͎͛̈ͬ̌̐͆͞ś̨͚̻̯͚̬̦̬̂̈̊̋͟ͅt͇̟̱ͨͯ̔͝i̻̫͉͕͉̓̔ͫͩ̀l͙̙̥̳̯̠̃͂̓̈ͪͅl͍̈́͢n̫̤͕̫͎͈̂̉̚ͅę̯͓̻̗͚̔̇̊̒͊ͩ͋̔͘š̷̼̙̳̖̰̐͂̎ͫ̋̐ͭ̀s̛͎͓͈͕͐͑̂̀ͬͪͩ.̴̶̤̻͈̞͓̹̠͌̑͡
>>
Well what the fuck am I supposed to about that, I don't have any power.
>>
>>18987319

There are clearly laws. If nothing else something is dictating that you must exist in a capacity. Hence, that law rules you.
>>
P̳͕͖͎͟r̛̯ò̷̭͈͞ͅp̴̖̗̜̪̼̝͢a̶̸̙̺̳͇̠̱̯͜g͉̦̖̦̦̟͟a̟̠̣̩̬̟̩͖ṯ͖̕͜͜e̞̫̳͍̭ ̶̱t̵̛̫͇̤̞͈͚̗h̸̖͝ͅe̡̡̮̙̬̯s͈̪͙̝͈͝e̬͓̜̬̳͎ͅ ̳̫̫̠̥̱̱͖i̘̙̱̳͉͈̭̤͍͢d̤͇e̹̜̦̺͔á̞̰͙͕̘́̕l̛͍s̶̪̻͎̱̕ ̦̮̙͠u̟̱̺̻ͅn̞͚̘̩͢t̷͓̹͎̣̠ì͈̜͔̗̪͘l̢̰͔̟̤ ͇̬̝a̯͎̫̩͇͟l̖͓͟l͔̰͚͇͢ͅ ̤̤̞̬͎̯̣͚̀͜ͅḫ̗͍o̷̟̠̖͞͞l̡̧̯̹͟d̶͓̖̭̺̺̦ ̪̪͇̯͙̻t̶̡͍̼̺̯̤h̡̟͈̳̫̘͉̞e̶̗̜͉̘͍͔̻͓m̸̥̹̻͎̩,͚̯̮̖͍̰͇̥̕ ̴̮̗̪̟͖͙ṯ̡̰̘͖̮͖h̵̛̟̦͉̬̯̹̥͡ͅȩ͎̬͖̖̦̕n̮͓͕̗͓ ̶̢̗̠̗͚̝ó̶̧͇̣͎̱n̗̭͈̤̥̹͟c̜͎e̴̡̱̘̱͕͚ ̯͎̳͖̫̟̺̱̼́a̷͇̮̤͕͉͖̕ĺ̶̻̠̤̟ͅl͖̳̱̯͙̻̜͉ ̷̗͕̖̖̫̹͡͞h̢̼͙̥o͎̫̖͙͓̟͍̩͘͞ĺ̛͍͜d̛̥̖̝͕̗̕ ̼̙̤t̬́͜h̷̻̞̪͔͚̰͜͡ͅe̢̘̣̘̝̟̰͘ ̝͙͔̗͓̹͓s̷̷͉̙̳̺͔̤a̛̪̘̘̟m̴̺̩̥̙̗̮̫̰̪é̛̳̭̥̺͖̦͔̺̪ ͇̱̀͢b̼̥̜͙͡e̜̱̘͝͞l̸͉͙͇̼͇͙̜i̴͉̞̕͢e̻̩͍̺̬̱͇͘̕ͅf̢̟̥̱͓͕̰͠,̱̼͍̹͇ ̻̘p͔̞̠͇̼ͅe̸̸̤̩a̶͈͇c̸̜̱̻̩̱̤̘͉ͅȩ̞̦̪͖̀ ̢̠̠͈̫͙̼͓͓w̼̞̝i̸̺ḻ̨̖͉̦̬́ͅl̸̼̬ ̢̠̙͈͚̬̪b̧̛̹̭͙̹̱̣̹̝͇͜é̢̜͖͙̼̘ ̵͍͉̺͉͈͜a̟̝̤̖͟c̸͕̣̟̝̩h͈̜̹̙͙͢i̪̜͚͈͔͚̠ͅȩ̤͘͢ͅv̯̣̰͚͢͡͠e̸͈̝̪̘͞d̶̡͖̱͖̦̻͙͜
>>
File: afreca.png (363KB, 1637x808px) Image search: [Google]
afreca.png
363KB, 1637x808px
>>18987531
WE
>>
>>18987624

How?
>>
File: 250px-tridevi-39b7c403.png (200KB, 250x330px) Image search: [Google]
250px-tridevi-39b7c403.png
200KB, 250x330px
>>18987505
That's normal, darling. You probably still have much to cry about. We all do.

>>18987531
The fact that morality is an illusion? The fact that in the extremely long-run, the rapist and the rape victim will be one? That may sound black for you.

>>18987597
We have to option but doing our best, we were never at any pressure. We are watchers of the unfolding of our own lives.

>>18987584
Read the Tibetan Book Of The Dead.

>>18987616
You are not supposed to do anything about nothing. You are not the doer. The "rational narrative" is holding you in place like a horse under a chariot. If you want to get free for a moment do this

Breath deeply. Relax your shoulder muscles. Repeat: "I never had any power".

Imagine yourself being held with maternal love by someone who understands everything you've been through due to illusions, and has no expectations or judgements about what you did or didn't.

Can you feel the love yet? If there's anything to do, is to practice feeling this.
>>
>>18987659
I dont know what inspired you to make these posts, but I am very grateful for the wisdom youve imparted to us tonight. Youve brought me great relief anon.
>>
>>18987659

> Breath deeply. Relax your shoulder muscles. Repeat: "I never had any power".

Yes, but other people don't know this, and the result has been some sort of constant accidental Judo against the universe that just makes things worse and worse.
>>
>>18987659
You're a really nice person. I appreciate you.
>>
File: 659476.jpg (28KB, 272x300px) Image search: [Google]
659476.jpg
28KB, 272x300px
MOM
>>
>>18986777
>destroys herself dividing

oṁ pūrṇam adaḥ pūrṇam idaṁ
pūrṇāt pūrṇam udacyate
pūrṇasya pūrṇam ādāya
pūrṇam evāvaśiṣyate

Even when everything is removed, the Supreme remains the Complete balance. She is not destroyed by this expansion, not fragmentation.
>>
>>18989939
Isopanisad, very nice. However it is referring to purusha rather than shakti.
>>
>>18986777
No. Thanks Op.
>>
File: ksbd30.jpg (854KB, 900x1160px) Image search: [Google]
ksbd30.jpg
854KB, 900x1160px
>>18986777
Glory to those divine trips, OP.
>>
LLL

Live
Learn
Love
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1l8QoFOPJk
>>
based Hindu OP. I am one too. I'm a Kashmir Shavist though not a Shaktist. You're doing really good work OP. Keep it up. I... love you?
>>
>>18987659
>>Ultimate black pill
>>The fact that morality is an illusion? The fact that in the extremely long-run, the rapist and the rape victim will be one? That may sound black for you.
>>OP actually delivers
>>mfw
>>
>>18990159
I'd have to know what distinction you're making between Shakti and Prakriti to go further. And I hope you note the verse makes no mention of either purusha or prakriti, but rather purnam: complete whole. It refers to neither purusha nor prakriti, but to the whole of purusha-prakriti. As they are inseparable.

>pūrṇāt pūrṇam udacyate
From the Complete Whole, the Complete Whole is produced. Or, "Whatever emanates from the Complete Whole is also Completely Perfect."
>>
>>18986777
Top read man

Feel free to write as much as you like as you are an interesting fella
>>
>>18986777
Lovely.
>>
Being fragments of prakriti we can only be happy when in union with purusha or be a part of union between purusha and prakriti, that is the highest platform achievable by us.
>>
>>18992266

retard
the last one is always
MEDITATION
>>
It feels like a simple breath cycle. The fish swim down river after hatching to have an individual life experience, returning home in unity to create new life. Fragmentation of consciousness is our mother's sacred loving gift of infinite fractal procreation.

We're gathering for a big party, then parting ways on a new adventure with an ever-evolving perspective.

In my universe, existence is pure bliss. How can consciousness define love without fear? This is a choose your own adventure where the frequency you put out through your free will; the choices that you make align you in a reality you are personally responsible for. The way you perceive your existence is a choice. Every decision you make manifests on a macrocosmic level and presents people and situations attuned to the vibration of your thoughts.

It's okay to feel fear, hate, sadness and despair. They make duality delicious once you consciously choose love.

Happy healing everyone.
>>
File: 1489148019314.jpg (55KB, 866x866px) Image search: [Google]
1489148019314.jpg
55KB, 866x866px
>>18992424
>The way you perceive your existence is a choice. Every decision you make manifests on a macrocosmic level and presents people and situations attuned to the vibration of your thoughts.
Then how can you change your thoughts and vibrations to the better, if you are swimming in shit and every time you walk out of the door, you are reminded of everything bad in your life.
"Just think positive my man" just doesn't cut it for me. Its like sitting in your room and thinking "Hey im not lonely anymore and everybody loves me, good for me!" Then when going to bed, you remember that you are actually still alone.
>>
>>18993225
no sympathy for self defeatists
>id rather feel sorry for myself :(((((
>>
>>18993256
Well i dont feel defeated just yet and my life could be way shittier.
Just wondering how you can change your attitude and future for the better, when your current moment defines your attitude for the future.
>>
>>18992424
>Fragmentation of consciousness is our mother's sacred loving gift of infinite fractal procreation.

Fragmentation is the wrong word. Fragmentation implies the source is diminished. Prakriti doesn't fragment, it expands.

>>18993225
Thinking positively is not lying to yourself. Saying you aren't lonely or unloved when you are is delusion, not positivity. Positive thinking here is "I can change my situation."

>>18993264
You have it backwards. Attitude comes first. Change your ego to change your intelligence to change your mind to change your body to change your environment.
>>
File: 1487700535053.jpg (145KB, 1036x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1487700535053.jpg
145KB, 1036x1536px
>>18993280
>Thinking positively is not lying to yourself. Saying you aren't lonely or unloved when you are is delusion, not positivity. Positive thinking here is "I can change my situation."
That´s actually pretty insightful for me, thanks my man.
>>
>>18986777
It's like an extra-dimensional tolerance break
>>
>>18987649
Ignoring text modified spoopy faggotry.
He's talking about Unviversal Suicide because actually achieving peace and tranquility is too hard for some people right now.
>>
>>18987659
So, lets say I want to go watch alternate reality where Hitler invades Brazil instead. How do I go about this?
>>
>>18986777
Infinite existence gets lonely. So instead of finding another closed system, it just Samson Options everything to hell
>>
>>18994215
Samson option?
>>
>>18987499
I'm afraid now you cunt
>>
>>18986777
viable
>>18990915
so will their parents police and the partyvan so I guess it could be worse?
>>
>>18987659
What, in your opinion, is the best translation of The Tibetan Book of the Dead?

Bump for great thread
>>
>>18986777
I don't agree with existence but I've got no choice!
Every time I think about this it makes me laugh, don't know why.
>>
File: 9dee84b164338c0893b33811726341c0.jpg (224KB, 707x1024px) Image search: [Google]
9dee84b164338c0893b33811726341c0.jpg
224KB, 707x1024px
>>18986777
Checked, enjoying the thread. Hare Krishna!
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.