[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are ufos and how do we gain a better understanding them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: steve.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
steve.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
what are ufos and how do we gain a better understanding them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ETMzkhBQ6w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYJqhMAgOcs
>>
They are artifacts of the future civilizations bleeding into out consciousness occasionally
>>
>>18986487
like time travel in a way?
>>
File: NteDR58.jpg (268KB, 1200x897px) Image search: [Google]
NteDR58.jpg
268KB, 1200x897px
>>18986471
I'll watch the videos later when if I get an hour to kill. I think most ufos are mistaken identity, paper lanterns, balloons drones. Then a lot are military testing. Then there is a small percentage that are something else. I am not so big headed to think I know what those are. I'm not so sure they are space aliens, and not another phenomea.

It seems like saucer shaped UFOs are on the decline but orb and triangle are showing up more and more.
>>
File: sagan dude what.jpg (6KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
sagan dude what.jpg
6KB, 252x252px
bumpo
>>
>>18986471

UFOs are most likely either our own military aircraft or humanoid aircraft from the future. If it is alien in nature the odds are they are purely computational and not operated directly.
>>
>>18987723
>humanoid aircraft from the future

can you expand on this? isnt this what jack vallee thinks?
>>
>>18986490

Draw a line. Draw a stick person on that line. That's a 2D figure being observed by a 3D being. He can perceive the 3rd dimension only if it interacts with him and only from his perspective . If you could give that stick figure life he could travel across that line. He'd never know you were there, he'd have no way to see you or perceive you, but we could see him moving across the line. No matter how we bend and fold it from his perspective it's a straight line Now fold the paper so two parts of the line touch. Then stick a pencil tip through it. To the stick man it'd be "holy shit this thing just instantly teleported" then pull it out "holy shit the very fabric of the universe just broke". In fact since you drew him, from his perspective god literally ripped the universe and teleported stuff around

Scale it up we're 3D creatures who can perceive the 4th dimension. For a 4D creature we'd be like that figure on the line only able to move across the line. He'd be able to do whatever he wants with the line and when he interacts with us it'd be a "holy shit" moment that we cannot understand

The 4th dimension is time. So if a creature occupies the fourth dimension then it can bleed over into any point in time whenever it wants. It'll be experiencing all points at once.
>>
>>18987735
You don't think some UFOs are just advanced government tech?
>>
>>18987734
Vallee thinks they are fairie's or something.
>>
>>18987735
This doesn't prove that observation is possible between dimensions.
>>
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111523718
The early ones most likely nazis, then some that were build after the naziones in an effort to mimic the ones from the nazis, and then there is also those from inside the earth who are the ancient ones with the ufos like the hindu vimanas
>>
File: 1493075486229.jpg (673KB, 2048x1368px) Image search: [Google]
1493075486229.jpg
673KB, 2048x1368px
le bump
>>
>>18987735
Good stuff.

Also, besides that, in the 3rd dimension you could literally move your pencil from one part of the plane or line to another part by taking it off one point then putting it on another point, which would also look to those on the lower dimension like teleportation or sudden disappearance.
>>
>>18987735
is there anyway to detect these rips in our dimension?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.