[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I summon Marbas?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Marbas.jpg (337KB, 800x1021px) Image search: [Google]
Marbas.jpg
337KB, 800x1021px
How do I summon Marbas?
>>
The first step is to find his sigil.
>>
File: sigil of marbas.jpg (113KB, 500x500px)
sigil of marbas.jpg
113KB, 500x500px
>>18985758
easy peasy
>>
Read Lemegeton and stop shitposting on 4chan long enough to follow its instructions.
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 113x112px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 113x112px
The next step is to light some candles.

Make him an offering. It could be a pack of cigarettes. Bury the offering and never dig it up.

Also, draw his sigil on your hand and leave it there until you go to sleep.

Put this picture on your computer screen.

Stare at it until you can see it when you close your eyes, vividly.

Close your eyes, see the sigil, and say, "Marbas, I summon you."

Give him your request or query.

If it works, you may hear his voice, if you are attuned with the spiritual world. If not, you will have a dream about him later that night, where you will meet him and see him. You don't have to draw a bunch of shit on the floor. That's not true.
>>
>>18985816
What about banishing? Also, depending on the gravity of the request (I want him to cure my illness) would the offering need to be greater?
>>
>>18985840
You don't need to know anything about banishing.

Maybe you should offer him a steak and bury it in the backyard, since he is a lion. Remember, he has no obligation to help you, so if it doesn't work, find another demon to summon. Just be real with him, don't try to trick him or don't get angry with him.
>>
>>18985855
>You don't need to know anything about banishing.
Are you sure? People always warn me that I should never not banish. I'm willing to do this, I just don't wanna get hurt or have other people hurt...
>>
>>18985898
I'm sure. If it makes you feel better, blow the candles out and wash the sigil off your hand the next day, and the ritual will end. He's not going to stick around you forever, until you banish him. He has better things to do. It's over when he says it's over.
>>
>>18985912
In that case, how does Marbas like his steaks?
>>
>>18985916
raw
>>
One last thing. It only works if you believe.
>>
>>18985816
One final question; can any noob do this, or is this something only a well trained magician can do?
>>
>>18985923
Anyone can do it, but demons have no obligation to even respond to you. You may have to attempt it multiple times. If your offering is not something he is interested in, he may ignore you.

When I summoned Baron Samedi, he responded immediately. I gave him a bag of pineapple spice. He loves to smoke and enjoyed it. He responded because the offering was appealing. He came to me in a dream. I've tried with other demons and had no luck, so it depends on different factors. Your spiritual alignment, whether or not the demon you summoned cares or is busy, or other factors. It all depends. If it doesn't work, try again.
>>
Try it tonight and tell me how it goes.

If my method doesn't work, try another method. Keep trying until it works.

Write back after you try it and tell me how it goes. Just start a new thread and I'll look for it.
>>
>>18985950
Ok anon, see you then.
>>
>>18985754
You can't. Stop roleplaying
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.