[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else believe in Yahweh but that they are essentially

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1494160807984.png (181KB, 272x338px) Image search: [Google]
1494160807984.png
181KB, 272x338px
Does anyone else believe in Yahweh but that they are essentially screwed and have come to deeply resent their own consciousness?
>>
>>18985556
I think he is a straw man conceived to convince humanity how Jehovah/Yahweh is so full of light and goodness.
Satan was created to be obviously evil so that people would see him as a clear rival to Jehovah/Yahweh, while Jehovah/Yahweh is more subtle and calculating.
The constant spectre of Satan coming to steal your soul rallies the people under Jehovah, who is portrayed as good, so they won't be dammed for all eternity.
No one stops to consider whether or not Jehovah is the one who is actually stealing souls, or most don't anyway. Like the Annunaki twist, there does seem to be a dual meaning for Satan as well.
In the book of Genesis,I think humanity plays the role of Lucifer
>>
>>18985636
You mean lucifer is humanity, like we have fallen ?
>>
>>18985643
Lucifer doesn't exist
>>
>>18985675
Evil exists.
>>
>>18985697
According the Bruce Lee in Enter the Dragon, there is no opponent
>>
>>18985556
It is difficult to answer questions from a "biblical standpoint" because the concept is so limiting. As I have stated before, the line between Jehovah/Yahweh and Satan is sketchy, but I don't think they are exactly the same. Satan, as described in the bible, is a completely illusory threat in order to instill fear and obedience to the Yahweh cult. There may be a few Satan worshipers and a couple of 4th density entities out there who will "humor" them, but the biblical Satan is strictly an idea implanted in the minds of men. On the other hand, you could say that Jehovah/Yahweh has many satanic qualities.
>>
>>18985709
96:1.3.1. Yahweh was the god of the southern Palestinian tribes, who associated this concept of deity with Mount Horeb, the Sinai volcano. Yahweh was merely one of the hundreds and thousands of nature gods which held the attention and claimed the worship of the Semitic tribes and peoples.

96:1.10.Jehovah is a term which in recent times has been employed to designate the completed concept of Yahweh which finally evolved in the long Hebrew experience. But the name Jehovah did not come into use until fifteen hundred years after the times of Jesus.

(53:1.4) Very little was heard of Lucifer on Urantia owing to the fact that he assigned his first lieutenant, Satan, to advocate his cause on your planet. Satan was a member of the same primary group of Lanonandeks but had never functioned as a System Sovereign; he entered fully into the Lucifer insurrection. The "devil" is none other than Caligastia, the deposed Planetary Prince of Urantia and a Son of the secondary order of Lanonandeks. At the time Michael was on Urantia in the flesh, Lucifer, Satan, and Caligastia were leagued together to effect the miscarriage of his bestowal mission. But they signally failed.
>>
>>18985556
Delusion#1-God is good, delusion#2-Monotheism is the truth, delusion#3- The Bible is the word of the almighty, benevolent God...Yup, all delusions.
>>
>>18985755
So profound.
>>
>>18985755
I'm certainly not bathing in delusion 1 anymore however the other delusions I think amount to wishful thinking the way events in the world are unfolding.

Pic related, Jared Kushner's building where they make implantable RFID chips
>>
File: file.png (202KB, 399x360px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
202KB, 399x360px
>>
File: The Ultimate Redpill.png (1MB, 2904x4670px) Image search: [Google]
The Ultimate Redpill.png
1MB, 2904x4670px
>>18985873
relevant somehow
>>
>>18985556
>Psalm 51

>1 Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.

>2 Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.

>3 For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.

>4 Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.

>5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.

>6 Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.

>7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

>8 Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.

>9 Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.

>10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

>11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.

>12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

>13 Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.

>14 Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.

>15 O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.

>16 For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.

>17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

>18 Do good in thy good pleasure unto Zion: build thou the walls of Jerusalem.

>19 Then shalt thou be pleased with the sacrifices of righteousness, with burnt offering and whole burnt offering: then shall they offer bullocks upon thine altar.

King David did a lot of bad things, but was still found righteous in the eyes of God. You're alright, friend.
>>
>>18986285
King David didn't continuously question God until he couldn't bring himself to honestly worship his God.
>>
File: 1463167075091.jpg (7KB, 229x200px) Image search: [Google]
1463167075091.jpg
7KB, 229x200px
>>18986261
>>
>>18985556
is that doomguy?
>>
>>18986341
you're right.

>>18985556
you need to find Jesus and come to understand that >>18986285 relies on faith on Him alone. That He was the Passover to end all Passover's. Bc burnt offerings wen't pleasing God anymore for the atonement of sin. There was just too much sin. So he took it upon himself to be the end all sacrifice.

something else to help you make amends with the Lord.

Romans 3:10
>As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

Romans 3:22-25
>22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
>23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
>24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
>25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

yea, OP. This is the same God, Yahweh.

Exodus 3:14
>And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
>>
>>18986464
Its too late. God lets people go around having no comprehension of him. It seems fairly obvious to me he's just as happy to throw a vast vast majority of humanity into hell as to have a select few holy persons to worship him. If Christ was amnesty then the gospel would have been dispersed universally at once by miraculous means. No, clearly God isn't primarily concerned with saving people because he allows people to live entirely cut off from the slightest hint of the gospel and thus perish on the basis of wholly contingent factors. Furthermore perhaps all he wants is followers of this kind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC0tgOL2KyA

Taking all that into account, I can't help but mourn my very existence. I'm not going to say I hate God because of course I have no comprehension of his ways. However I am certain that I grieve my conscious existence because of the sheer turmoil that conscious experience allows.
>>
>>18985556
Existentialism, my nigger. It'll save you the headache. Yahweh exists in an infinite number of possibilities, just like we all do. He may be the God of one universe, but so are you. We're all equals and none of us matters. Just fucking chill out and don't worry about that stupid shit.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.