[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

C.I.A. interview of a remote viewing session where place given

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 21

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf
>>
>>18985146
The fuck?
>>
Well are you going to read it and tell us what it says?
>>
>>18985146
bumping so this doesn't get 404'd
>>
File: 1485949855692.jpg (501KB, 1056x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485949855692.jpg
501KB, 1056x1080px
So what was said? No fucking way I'm reading through the whole pdf.
>>
>>18985146
Why would CIA allow this to be known to public? Looks like a Psy op again..
>>
>>18985269
>>18985290

Contextual details are scarce in the document, which goes under the unassuming title “Mars Exploration: May 22, 1984.” A brief explanatory note indicates that “the subject” was given a sealed envelope “immediately prior to the interview” but was instructed not to open it yet. During the interview itself, the subject only had verbal access to “[s]elected geographic coordinates, provided by the parties requesting the information.”

>[Subject]: … I’m seeing, ah … It’s like a perception of a shadow of people, very tall … thin, it’s only a shadow. It’s as if they were there and they’re not, not there anymore.
>[Monitor]: Go back to a period of time where they are there.
>Sub: … Um … (mumble) It’s like I get a lot of static on a line and everything, it’s breaking up all the time, very fragmentary pieces.
>Mon: Just report the data, don’t try to put things together, just report the raw data.
>Sub: I just keep seeing very large people. They appear thin and tall, but they’re very large. Ah … wearing some kind of strange clothes.

In what follows, the conversation jumps around rapidly as the monitor directs the subject to investigate different coordinates, providing no other information. As the subject does, he describes some of the sites of interest that he notices, including a large “obelisk” that reminds him of the Washington Monument, “rounded bottom carved channels, like road beds,” and, most strikingly, “pyramids … like shelters from storms.” In those structures, he finds the shadowy people he had seen before, hibernating. “They’re an ancient people,” he tells the monitor. “They’re ah … they’re dying, it’s past their time or age.”
>>
>>18985269
>>18985290

http://www.neonnettle.com/features/721-cia-tricked-psychic-into-describing-mars-1-million-years-ago-here-s-the-result
>>
>>18985349
The 3-by-5-inch card in the sealed envelope—which, remember, supposedly went unseen until all these visions had faded—provides some clue as to what the subject was witnessing. Like the dateline of some LSD-soaked cartoon, it read,

The planet Mars.
Time of interest approximately
1 million years B.C.
This is, in other words, a purportedly real record of some real intelligence service’s attempt to visit another world through astral projection while examining its distant past.
>>
>>18985319
>Where is proof
>Proof is given by an authoritative source
>Nah this must be a psyop
>>
>>18985359
You know so little..
>>
The ancient Martians were nuked by the ancient global human civilization of Earth that built Stonehenge and the pyramids etc.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2843871/Ancient-Martian-civilisation-wiped-nuclear-bomb-wielding-aliens-attack-Earth-claims-physicist.html

It was an attempt to kill two birds with one stone: exterminating the Martians, while simultaneously terraforming their planet to make it habitable for us, as we were destroying our home planet with our technology and were looking to migrate. Unfortunately for the ancient Earthlings, only the first goal was accomplished. The ancient Earth civilization was thus forced to purposely collapse and revert its technology to enable humanity's survival, with only an "illuminated elite" allowed to know the true secrets of the past. But now, these elites believe they have the more advanced nuclear technology necessary to succeed in terraforming Mars where the ancients failed. That's why you see shit like Illuminati grand wizard Elon Musk suggesting both nuking Mars and sending humans there to colonize it.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/11/us/elon-musk-mars-nuclear-bomb-colbert-feat/

It may be hard to accept, but these are indisputable facts. Take the ultimate red pill, and wake up, people.
>>
>>18985146
So technically we could all be martians. The next time someone calls me human being I´m gonna flip.
>>
>>18985359
>thinking that the existence of ayys and remote viewing is more plausible than the possibility of a psyop
I pity retards like you.
>>
>>18985412
And what could be the ultimate goal of this so called psyop?
>>
>>18985387
>The ancient Martians were nuked by the ancient global human civilization of Earth that built Stonehenge and the pyramids etc.

Ah yes, them good ol' ancient peeps. They were great at inventing them complicated nuclear weapons and launching them into space but so piss poor at engineering that they had to make their buildings out of big rocks and in simple shapes like circles and triangles.
Makes sense.
>>
>>18985412
>>thinking that the existence of ayys is plausible
It's a logical conclusion you should've arrived at long ago unless you're a christfag flat earther. The only controversial question is whether they come to Earth and meddle in our affairs, make deals with our govt. etc.
>>
>>18985412
>>18985378

Nice try. Step your buzzword game up.

>>18985417
Let the delusional morons whine about it.
>>
>>18985417
To make people believe that aliens exist.
Read this:
https://pastebin.com/06FEw0gZ
>>
>>18985425
>what is Atlantis
>>
>>18985439
>https://pastebin.com/06FEw0gZ
Pretty interesting
>>
>>18985439
So they don't exist?

Oh it's a stormfront bs. Never mind.
>>
>>18985146
>https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf
This is old tho
>>
>>18985146

>someplace that can't be reach to find proof, and even if you could reach it you'd be eons late so no proof

>>18985349

So it's like cold reading but without the reading part? Just as I thought.

>>18985359

So everything that the authority says is true? Even if the authority is an agency known for creating lies and propaganda, and even though they are claiming to have succeeded in the very same experiments the Russians failed during the same time frame? And yet this information that was disclosed just when Trump was being accused of being working with the Russians has nothing to do with a political agenda, but it's actually a genuine proof of ESP? Cool. WTF I totally believe in fairies now!
>>
Maybe we can verify some evidence if we check the coordinates given in the document on google mars? See if anything matches the subjects descriptions? I'm on my phone at work otherwise I'd do it.
>>
>>18985439
>to make people belive that aliens exist just for the lulz

Look i respect everyones relegious beliefs, but how do you guys logically think this way?
>>
>>18985615

Stargate program goes back to the 70's. I read about it in the 90's.

Their remote viewing program was known long before the year 2000
>>
>>18985146
It's all bullshit.
STOP BELIVING IN BULLSHIT

This household did, and look where it bought them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-pj8OtyO2I
>>
>>18985470
The South Pole, the planet rolled over
>>
>>18985412
You have an IQ of 60 max.
>>
>>18985358
>o visit another world through astral projection while examining its distant past.
I want to believe
>>
this is old but remote viewing is the ultimate redpill so..
>>
>>18985649
I think the surface of mars would change in a period of 1 million years, YOU ABSOLUTE RETARD

At least read the damn thread you low IQ subhuman
>>
>>18985721
what proof is there regarding remote viewing
>>
>>18985146
Keep digging if you didn't know about this. /x had a thread about this when all the files were first released in January. This is one day out of twenty-seven years. Remote viewing works in place and time.

They released it because we are always 50 years behind what they know. Some stuff comes out early, some late, it's judgement call as to which. Don't over think or underestimate it.
>>
>>18985759
They dumped 3 million files in January, go digging, there's a lot.
>>
>>18985759
im not the person you're asking but i once had an anon remote view me (or rather the object in my hand) and anons description was pretty accurate.

What anon told me was very surprising and made me a believer. lul
>>
>>18985759
Multiple government documents reporting a 70%+ success rate with intelligence gathered using remote viewing
>>
>>18985777
>>18985780
>>18985782
how do we know if it isnt just a psyop

I mean I want to believe; but it seems so goddamn unlikely
>>
>>18985725
Someone did here last January when these came out. Theres a very long straight line there
>>
>>18985790
I don't really believe it's feasible they just forged 3 million+ documents about their remote viewing experiments
>>
>>18985470
Shit Plato made up to illustrate a point.
>>
>>18985798
How do I know if I can remote view something? How does a person get into it?
>>
>>18985790
In the files a paper describes how it's done. Because of the electric universe. Everything is magnetic and works in fractals so that the tiniest part of any molecule holds all the information to recreate the whole.universe again.

We are all apart of the same thing and created from it. It was already in us it's just very vague.
>>
>>18985798
I wouldnt underestimate the CIA in all honesty
>>
>>18985805
try it for yourself
http://www.greaterreality.com/rv/instruct.htm
>>
>>18985790
It's not because this is all a bunch of old and obsolete document. They've Gould a much better methodology. That's why they unclassified it. This isn't for the tinfoil folks. This is for people like Courtney Brown etc.
>>
>>18985832
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courtney_Brown_(researcher)
>>
>>18985832
Whos Courtney Brown if I may ask?
>>
>>18985841
duh? Thanks
>>
>>18985841
So they're being nice by giving confirmation?
>>
sure
>>
remote viewing is the ability for our conscious to go inter dimensional and communicate with the universe
>>
>>18985825
I'd be more impressed by this being a psyop than actual remote viewing

The man hours it would take to forge those documents are staggering
>>
>>18985859
Pretty much, and they're trying to show that it's not always correct.

OR

They're trying to make it seem like RV is obsolete, so people don't even bother to look into it. I'd say this is the psyop, if you want to talk about a psyop.
>>
>>18985290
>probably wants to be redpilled
>incapable of speedread 8 fucking pages of an easy interview in plain english
>>
>>18985876
That's called critical thinking and some times it sucks
>>
>>18985894
OR
>They're trying to make it seem like RV is obsolete, so people don't even bother to look into it. I'd say this is the psyop, if you want to talk about a psyop.

That seems to be the most plausible psyop
>>
Can anyone recommend a book actually written and confirmed to have been written by someone from the CIA? I've read that they also included tests with liquid nitrogen and metal bearings as a beacon - it's like they knew how to physically induce this, not just hippie meditation.

Most of what I find online is new age stuff, the government went at it from a very scientific perspective.

Also let's say just for shits and giggles that I was active military. What process would I have to go through to be in a program along these lines?
>>
>>18985932
meet the right recruiter or volunteer for the right test if your on the right base and got selected
>>
>>18985946
The program ended in 1984 because the next general to oversee the budget wasn't in to that kind of stuff. It might have moved
>>
>>18985975
I figured it may have moved. It would be worthwhile to be part of any program even as a guinea pig, I trust they don't fuck military guys over so terribly as they did in the 60s and 70s. It just seems like they would only use officers?
>>
>>18986151
more likely who has security clearance and in the right place at the right time
>>
>>18986151
Deep state, military intel, every part of it's just like high school Anon. There's no great conspiracy, there's a few nerds and bunch of dump asses. Nothing changes, as above so below actually said it all. And so are we all
>>
I have the Google Earth version with Mars, if anyone can plot these out as coordinates that I can plug into there I'll post pictures. They're talking about pyramids and all

>46.45 north 353.22 east
This is the one with a pyramid lying in a depression, after a strange geologic process, before which everything was flat with megalithic walls and very tall people, who seemed to be hazy and chaotic when viewed through a timeline (war?)

>46.45 north 353.22 east
This is where the viewer said he was in the bottom of a huge canyon, with carved walls, and inside a large room - all at the same ancient time period. Monitor says "That would be correct."

>45.86 north 354.1 east
End of a huge road, he sees something like the Washington Monument as a marker near the end

>80 degrees south, 64 degrees east
These he said were storm shelters.

Plot these out so I can plug them in and I'll post pics.
>>
>>18985932
The CIA documents reference a machine built by SRI that they used to train their remote viewers. The viewers would also use it to get into the right state of mind before a session.

Any info on that machine is gold if you wanted to really build up a corp of viewers.
>>
>>18985725
Hey it's the absolute retard here. The first set of coordinates is actually right at Cydonia. You know the place on mars that has pyramidal shaped structures.

Cool ad hominem attack bro. So just wondering about those IQ digits. I know the mentally challenged are quite prone to aggression because they struggle with constant confusion and frustration.

Hang in there champ, maybe one day of your lucky you might actually have a competent thought go through that brain of yours, however unlikely and improbable that may be.
>>
Thank you for this
>>
>>18986220
What does SRI stand for? I read the interview, I believe the machine measures galvanic skin response, and they interpreted this in a way to make it sound like they understood the results, even though GSR is notoriously janky. It could be measuring the small differential from the back of the head to the front, which is what Robert Becker was doing in the 80s, although for medical reasons and not CRV. A simple EEG and only one channel could do this with large electrodes, and would explain the "voltage reversal," and "nulling out."
>>
>>18985719
>while examining its distant past
>I want to believe
Still thinks that the popularized concept of time is real.

Shhh... no one tell him about Santa Claus either, or he might break into tears for having his beliefs shattered.
>>
>>18986378
It's not easy being green
>>
>>18986267
I think SRI stands for Stanford Research Inc.
>>
This is not a psyop you retarded children
>>
>>18986453

Stanford research institute
>>
>>18985146
>CIA
>space exploration
>>
File: fdawfasf.jpg (129KB, 721x916px) Image search: [Google]
fdawfasf.jpg
129KB, 721x916px
>>
File: wdawdawd.jpg (84KB, 647x841px) Image search: [Google]
wdawdawd.jpg
84KB, 647x841px
>>18986941
>>
>>18986941
tfw I'm going to shell out $200 for Ingo Swann's book on remote viewing and I've already contacted a group in the UK who specializes in it to see if I can find a monitor and guide.
>>
>>18985909
I know, it's fucking disgusting, what has created this generation of idiots?!
>>
>>18985782
I want to believe this so bad.

I think it's very possible humans possess what could be called psychic abilities that science hasn't discovered.
>>
>>18986961
what book?
>>
File: Bread_melt2-01.jpg (384KB, 3541x3540px) Image search: [Google]
Bread_melt2-01.jpg
384KB, 3541x3540px
>>18986960
I don't understand why a sentient race would go from Tatooine to essentially Mustafar.
>>
>>18987350

Earth is literally right next door. 1 million years BC? Earth was habitable. Why wouldn't they just move to Earth?
>>
>>18985782
...compared to my personal success rate of 30%... Maybe if i practiced more i could get better at it
>>
>>18987503

Not even a single person asked for your stupid personal bullshit.
>>
>>18985551
>triggered
>>
Reading through it now. The most important thing that stands out to me personally is the CIA handlers confirming that the astral guy is actually getting correct locations when they give him coordinates to focus on. That alone is huge
>>
>>18987063
The Internet
>>
Just leave this one alone. The only things you will find is ruined lives and people who are happier not remembering, that deserve a chance at a normal life again. There are many secrets out there to be uncovered, but please, just leave this alone.
>>
>>18987887
What are you reee'ing about? The lives of cia psychics?
>>
>>18987887
>waaaaa the truth is too scary to know
>>
>>18985721

>this is old but remote viewing is the ultimate redpill so..

Nah, it leads to it though.

And you have to be aware of it to be able to do it.
>>
>spooks think they can block it

Once one can fully control it, they can always control it. As long as they are still conscious.

Don't even need beacons once it becomes like intuition.
>>
>>18985319

They legally had to release it. The division in charge was in trouble for getting caught conducting illegal assassinations and black projects that went farther than just project stargate. Also congress was investigating them and there was a 20/20 reporter investigating them. So they dumped everything after a FOIA request and said "there's nothing there. Ignore the fact we spent twenty years on it" and for some reason people didn't comb over the plethora of information in there

It has always been there. I'm glad some of y'all took my advice and actually read into the files.

They couldn't deny the thing happened so they denied the research and results themselves basically throwing their own people under the bus in order to pretend like nothing was found
>>
how did you find this file OP
>>
File: IMG_20170418_085331.jpg (115KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170418_085331.jpg
115KB, 1000x1000px
How to remote view?
>>
>>18985146
I don't know what that thing is but I want to fuck it, hard.
>>
>>18985721
>implying your entire life and consciousness isnt an extremely successful incident of remote viewing
>>
>>18985932
Its common knowledge that extremely cold conducting materials are better for conducting electricity and shit, which was the scientific premise of this. Think of it like an antenna.
>>
>>18985932

>What process would I have to go through to be in a program along these lines?

You don't.

You can either do it, or you can't.

It's not something any rando can learn in a few years.
>>
File: WTFRUTALKING.png (581KB, 983x849px) Image search: [Google]
WTFRUTALKING.png
581KB, 983x849px
>>18985439
I liked that story better the first time I read it when it was called "The Watchmen" or better yet when I saw it on an episode of the outer limits called "The Architects of fear".

You are a useless sack of faggot dicks for that link you posted.
>>
>>18985615
if i understand correctly they just need to convince enough people for them to be real.
>>
>>18987431
Because we nuked them.
>>
This is exactly what Bill Cooper said:

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0005516642.pdf

>Flight to Alpha Centauri
>>
>>18985146
Is there a definitive list/site that has all these CIA docx in one place?
>>
>>18986825
>Central Intelligence
>>
Oh, an ancient Mars thread. I'm a reincarnated Martian who regained his memory. Ask me anything.
>>
>>18989741

Why don't you guys like thick asses? You're all so fucking skinny
>>
>>18989755

Oh, we invented thick asses, man. I don't know what you've heard but I'm certain the preference for curvy figures comes from imported Martian genetic material.
>>
>>18987963

Is there a comprehensive way to view this shit? Wikileaks has spoiled me.
>>
>>18986787
That's the one. If we could find a description of the machine we could make new ones. Then we train an army of psykers and sell our services to the highest bidder.
>>
Couldn't this be done here to figure out who built the pyramids, gunung padang and gobleki tepii?

>implying they haven't already
>>
File: 691686.jpg (52KB, 318x475px) Image search: [Google]
691686.jpg
52KB, 318x475px
>>18987201
There are PDF copies online you can find.
>>
>>18987431
It probably has to do with gravity. Mars has about 1/3 the gravity of earth. So for example, if you needed to leave your planet for a better one: it would be hard adjusting to a new environment where it feels like you're carrying two clones of yourself on your back 24/7.
>>
>>18985654
>just for the lulz
You didn't read the article did you?
>>
File: 20308152.jpg (127KB, 404x404px) Image search: [Google]
20308152.jpg
127KB, 404x404px
>>18985146
>click pdf
>hosted by cia
>>
>>18989861
Bump would like to know this aswell
>>
>>18987887
>i know things
>scary things
>but i won't tell you because too scary
>>
Is it theoretically possible to remote view something nonphysical like another persons dream?
>>
>>18990287

Man that book is freaky. Reality is far stranger than can be imagined.
>>
>>18985290
>can't read 5 pages.
>>
>>18990657
I dont think that that is remote viewing
>>
>>18986774
>states something as fact with no proof
>insults people for not agreeing

lol nice critical thinking skills kid
>>
>>18987533
you're such an angry boy. simmer down...
>>
>>18987887
This must actually suck desu

>join the military
>given a comfy job listening to some crazy psychic dude ramble
>realize some of his shit works
>finely hone your skills; with the aid of a monitor you can see through time and space
>just like that, your program is gone, and everyone thinks you're a lunatic

I remember reading that there were cases where the CIA would request nuke facilities filled with Mickey Mouse balloons. They said they knew Russians were viewing and they wanted to fuck with anyone who viewed the base.

>What do you see, tovarisch?
>Uhh... nothing commissar!

As far as the contents of OP's file, the viewer was too open to suggestion. It was pretty obvious when the SRI machine started showing him coming back out of his state that he was filling in the blank spaces. The monitor was probably expecting him to talk about the planet they escaped to. He mentioned that it had lush vegetation and was primordial almost, because that's the subconscious archetype of earth, 'a long time ago.' Really it wasn't much like this only a million years ago.

The reason they put this in Mars is probably to test accuracy. I'd assume most of these viewers were officers, so they'd have a rough idea what the environment on earth is like with coordinates; "It's a lush rainforest, now a sandy desert." CIA confirming it was accurate on mars means the viewing works.
>>
Ayyy, I know I'll regret this, but I've been reading the remote viewing guide that was supposedly transcribed from the official manual. I'm using the same technique for coordinates, and I pulled some random ones off google looking up "coordinate format."

This is literally my first time, and I know I'll get torn apart for getting it wrong, but here goes it;

>coordinates: 40° 26.767′ N 79° 58.933′ W
>what I saw: a lake, possibly in a valley with hills on the side. Pale green, maybe more of a desert or forest, and towards the end sort of a silhouette of a house, the square with a triangle on top, viewed from an angle, in a dark, pastel green color. At the very end, sort of a cul-de-sac with a circular layout, a road coming from the south

I was overhead the entire time and I never progressed closer. Checking this shit out now to see if accurate
>>
>>18986378
Explain desu
>>
File: 1384455550495.jpg (100KB, 555x526px) Image search: [Google]
1384455550495.jpg
100KB, 555x526px
>the traditional 'meditating' monks are actually just addicted to remote viewing
>>
Reminser that this is not a psyop.

CIA are FORCED to release this after a certain time due to an old law that they are trying to get rid of.
They are releasing this all under the radar. The reason why they release 3 million documents split up and at once is because it disencourages people from going through it
>>
>>18991914
which law is that.
>>
>>18991922
Freedom of information act
>>
File: 1477614907855.gif (3MB, 300x237px) Image search: [Google]
1477614907855.gif
3MB, 300x237px
>>18991876

>tfw
this is true story
and chinks want to destroy them cus of the techonology chinks are aware of
>>
>>18992918
>>18991876
Monks are addicted to self (brain) producted drugs.
>>
>>18992920
>self (brain) producted drugs

can u shut the fck up pls :) ty
>>
>>18991914
Disinfo
>>
>>18991914
That's exactly what they want you to belive you damn sheep! FOIA is a psy op to induce forced trust in you
>>
>>18985146
Sorry, im a spainfag, can you tell me what is the meaning of "mon" "sub"?.

And pls, can you boys give me a summary of that document? I understand shit and google translate is cancer.
>>
>>18993359
Also, i can't understand the meaning of the title, top kek.
>>
I once had a dream about this, mars having very big cities filled with weird structures, but most were underground, I couldn't see or sense people, but the cities were big, last thing I remember from the dream was finding the way in through the gates which were positioned somewhere deep within a valley or crater.
>>
>>18993359
mon means monitor and sub means subject
>>
>>18993422
thanks, can u explain me the pdf?
>>
>>18993427
i havnt read all of it but from what has been posted here it seems as though someone is viewing what mars was like 1 million years ago and describing what he saw
>>
>>18993412
Maybe you are a Martian soul? Kinda crazy I know...
>lawofone.info
This says the people of mars were tranferer here after the planted was destroyed by nuclear war (iirc). It's kinda crazy as I said but pretty fascinating. :)
>>
File: laughingwhores.jpg (51KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
laughingwhores.jpg
51KB, 600x350px
>>18985146
>1 million years BC
>living things
Mars had potable water 3.8 BILLION years ago, not 1 million years ago.
>>
>>18993543
Shill. Nowhere did they state there was an abundant amount of water.
>>
File: 1493301842852.jpg (83KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1493301842852.jpg
83KB, 600x450px
>>18993608
>anything living on a planet with no atmosphere and no potable water much less a complex society
>>
>>18993613
I mean, if we're going to accept that the subject was able to time travel while remote viewing, he did say that they were just shadows of people long gone, and the monitor said to go back further, but the subject didn't say how far back that was. Could've been billions of years. Or maybe the martians didn't have oceans anymore, but they could recycle what water they did have
>>
>>18993543
>Mars had potable water 3.8 BILLION years ago
>rehashing NASA's lies

Spot the shill
>>
>>18993646
That's some grade A mental gymnastics, anon, well done.

When you decide to have a shred of intellectual honesty we'll be waiting for you in /sci/
>>
>>18993716
I'm just fucking around in here bored. Hadn't been to X in ages. I'm just saying it's a thread about CIA astral projection and what a psychic saw when he mentally time travelled to a distant martian past.

You're the one trying to be all logical with facts and shit. Who needs that?
>>
>>18985146
Problem with this RV session is the target envelope had Mars as it's task info and not just coordinates. The RVer in this session was likely to have large analytical overlay because of this, which I feel is evident when they mentioned pyramids.
>>
>>18985146
>Mars 1 million years B.C
So they chose a time and place it would literally be impossible to get to in order to verify any of the stuff said?

That sounds fucking retarded.
>>
>>18994208
Maybe the cia knows what is at these places on Mars?

Nah, you're right, it's pretty stupid. Unless they had already previously confirmed that the subject was able to remote view and time travel...
>>
>>18994222
Sorry to double post, but I mean, that's just my guess.

Why would they do a test like this while trying to confirm RV? They'd start with something easily confirmable. Move on to interplanetary time travelling RV after RV is confirmed
>>
>>18994208
It implies that they do know what was on those locations hence they ask the dude to tell him

the monitor even says ''thats correct'' after the remote viewer says '' there is x and y''
>>
>>18994243
I noticed the "that's correct" it's kind of an interesting statement given the context. But then but then maybe that's just what they tell every subject
>>
>>18991670
link the guide nigga
>>
>>18994243
If you believe that then you're a fucking retard
>>
>>18994260
we are way more advanced than they say we are

there is hidden tech they keep to themselves. If you're gullible enough to not believe that then you need to wake up

I am not saying that they do know whats at those locations, need more evidence indicating that
>>
>>18994274
Yep, like I thought. You're an idiot.
>>
>>18994280
Explain
>>
>>18987503
shut up you egotistical faggot
>>
>>18987503
Get on my level dumdumb 80% success chance here. Kindly off yourself.
>>
>>18994250
http://www.firedocs.com/remoteviewing/answers/crvmanual/CRVManual_FiredocsRV.pdf

Pretty interesting read, I may have jumped the gun by trying it early. Some pointers;

>Essential to start large, on a scale far out: General idea, deserts, oceans, forests
>Move closer to use senses and observe things like glaciers, lakes, etc
>Move closer very slowly to see buildings, bridges, factories, trees
>At the highest level you can interact with subjects, although this takes skill - basically it says don't try it without training because your conscious mind will trick you and make shit up

>Objects located within a 'matrix,' essentially quantum strings before string theory - all info about any object in any point in time is contained in this
>Objects signal intrinsically, sending out waves in all directions
>Through a mental 'aperture,' the doorway to this signal can be focused on a specific thing

It's all very vague. A 90 degree angle on a paper is a building and a circle is a water tower. I've seen satellite photos of a nuclear submarine attached to the side of a boat and the viewer reported a "double-hulled ship," or something. This tells me it's accurate because you wouldn't consciously report something that doesn't really exist if you didn't actually see it.

Also all of this happens at the unconscious and raw data should be reported. As soon as it hits the limen and consciousness most info is lost.
>>
>>18994236
well its possible the cia could have tested it on a smaller timescale before just to test the possibility, and then tested it on a larger timescale after that
>>
>>18985782
[citation needed]
>>
>>18994682
>tested
Pretty stupid test when you have literally no way to confirm the results.
>>
>>18994778
The CIA could have set up something lets say 1 year ago in the middle of nowhere on earth and tested if it could be RV. thus confirming at least its ability to work on some timescale.
>>
>>18994243
When a monitor is guiding a RVer they are not supposed to lead the RVer on in anyway. A "that's correct" statement could potentially create AOL and mess up the accuracy of the session. The monitor is simply there to guide them through the session.
>>
>>18985417
Find the mole
>>
Didn't they also test that one guy that James Randy ended up debunking fairly thoroughly? This is probably just the same shit. They've been fooled before
>>
File: tuh_com.jpg (2MB, 2193x3189px) Image search: [Google]
tuh_com.jpg
2MB, 2193x3189px
>>18994632
Cool
>>
>>18994862
The point is just because they can get some results on earth, they have literally no way of confirming anything the remote viewer says about Mars 1 million years BC. They would be idiots to just take his word for it
>>
>>18995294
To be fair they could have found the RV to be accurate for really long time scales and distances on earth, and decided to take it a step further and see if they can actually find out stuff about Mars this way. I don't believe remote viewing is real either though. But it is a very weird thought to consider the CIA was actually trying this.
>>
>>18995294
When the moderator confirms it in the interview, he usually confirms large landmarks. Like when the viewer says he can see a large ravine, the moderator says that's accurate.

I'm really curious though, just derailing this, if anyone has experience with a guide? I'll try calling a place this weekend that specializes in it.
>>
>>18985431
We live in houses made out of flimsy twigs. The romans built better houses than modern humans.
>>
>>18985894
>They're trying to make it seem like RV is obsolete, so people don't even bother to look into it. I'd say this is the psyop, if you want to talk about a psyop.

RV is obsolete for intelligence gathering, their digital spying network has greatly surpassed the NSA according to Vault 7 leaks and this kind of data mining/gathering/hacking/breaking in is not only extremely efficient but also extremely precise as opposed to RV being kind of "wonky" as their reports say "RV is a real phenomena but cannot be used as the unique source of information".
>>
This was declassified why?
>>
File: rv.png (87KB, 1012x920px) Image search: [Google]
rv.png
87KB, 1012x920px
>>18995349
>I don't believe remote viewing is real either though

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R003300210001-2.pdf
>>
>>18995457
>>18995115
>>
>>18995462
Provide this "debunking" then, because the CIA straight up says it doesn't have a 100% success rate but they had loads of scientists and different people, normal agents of the CIA trying this stuff up and most of the time it worked.
>>
>>18995471
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UXMrdfh7bg
skip to 3:50
>>
>>18995474
How is that a debunking?

I really want you to explain that, because they didn't test out self acclaimed magicians and shit, they used normal people from inside the agency to test this out and they specifically say that you don't need to be a special snowflake but that this is a skill that one can learn and better over the time.
>>
>>18995486
watch the whole video then. geller was one of star gates' "successes"
just goes to show it's not really reliable when the guy they tested it on was a professional fucking scammer
>>
>>18995486
That's not entirely true. Many people who joined the agency were practitioners before they got into it, and higher ups picked up on their interests.
>>
>>18991670
Can you link to the guide? I have experience, but no idea how the coordinate system works.
>>
>>18986151
they still do shit like this, they just filter people with stuff like focus groups, market testing, and through doctors.

you would be amazed at how many crazy people arent crazy, they just cant filter out the background noise.
>>
>>18995625
Sadly this must be true, I'm sure there's a part of the brain that's responsible for picking up the signal. It would really be amazing to see work on the aperture they spoke about in the CRV manual, a way to focus or broaden the 'door' in the mind that the signal goes through. When you see paranoid schizophrenics with tinfoil hats, I almost think that they instinctively know they have to block the signals - it's just they usually think they're from some nefarious group trying to get them, not natural. Hypersensitivity must suck senpai
>>
>>18995741
It's people's reactions to them that drives them mad.
To the anon who started this thread and the one who posted the manual, you have my thanks. You've inspired me to get back into projection and RV. Know that you are appreciated.
>>
anybody here actually care to prove they can RV? shouldn't be too hard, right?
>>
>>18995934
Yeah, I just use Chrome Remote Desktop.
>>
>>18993543
Yeah, that's why they were in hibernation pods bro. Obviously. Like bro. Seriously.
>>
>>18995934
I doubt people ITT have access to the equipment the CIA used
>>
>>18995934
Probably. I used to be pretty good back in my NEET days, though that was because I had jack shit else to do and most people I knew were online... so if I wanted human contact, I had to AP to do it. Depression can be harnessed to amazing ends. Of course, as a chan NEET, the most impressive thing I did was tell girls what they were wearing... It's amazing how a girl reacts when they're like "yeah, prove it!" and I'd respond "You're cheating, you're not even dressed, just wearing a green towel... Towels are not clothes." Damn, having a real woman in my bed has removed the incentive, and so has the improvement in webcams.
>>
I think 2 people involved with Stargate have published books now.

Psychic Warrior - David Morehouse
Captain of My Ship Master of My Soul - John Atwater (I think)
>>
>>18993814
I like u.
Thank u for giving me hope in this board
>>
>>18995115
>that one guy that James Randy ended up debunking fairly thoroughly?

Randy keeps moving goalposts until anyone is "debunked". He has no intention of accepting anything supernatural even if it slapped him in the face.
>>
>>18993814
>X

go back
>>
>>18996148
prove it
>>
>>18996526
>No one can even get close to proving their ability is real
>Hurrr he is just moving the goalposts!
>>
OK, let's assume for a second that the CIA had RV figured out. The implications, from what I've thought out, are:

They'd have perfect detectives, solving any crime by dinnertime, because they could just go back in time and witness it taking place.

They'd have perfect spies. Unhindered by physical barriers, impossible to catch, invisible. One could gather all of the intelligence they ever wanted, by just popping in and observing. You could have a dozen psychic spies peering over your shoulder right now and you'd never know.

But also, because in this document, the subject was able to interact with the martians he saw, you would have unlimited access to future information, just have your psychic spies send a message back. Train someone to receive them. Obviously martians a million years ago didn't speak modern day English, so they must've been speaking mind-to-mind. You could plant ideas into someone's head, at least theoretically, and so you'd have a sort of low-level mind control as well.

CIA would basically be mission accomplished at this point. Knowing everything they could ever need to know. No need for agents, no need for spies, moles, connections. They'd be practically omniscient.

I just don't buy that. The more reasonable explanation is that they intended to "leak" these findings to freak out the enemy. I can see why you would want the Russians, for example, to think that we have time-travelling invisible psychic spies. Esp. If you could get the enemy to panic and start dumping money into their own version of this research. Waste their resources.
>>
>>18989087
sort of lost me toward the end, how did he propose the generator would function?
>>
>>18996982
Maybe you want to learn how to fucking read first.
>>
File: 1493317815609.jpg (87KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1493317815609.jpg
87KB, 600x900px
cia = lies , lies and death , fuck them and all they say.
>>
>>18985146
>>>18996982
>Maybe you want to learn how to fucking read first.

Why? What did I miss?
>>
>>18992646
>>18993238

Retarded.
>>
>>18985439
good read idk how probable that all is tho

i could see it happening

>>18985551
(((you)))

>>18985654
t. retard that didnt read the article
>>
>>18996912
Once I refresh. Rusty as a nail in a pool.
Here's a try though. There is a callous on the left side of your penis.
>>
>>18996982
The problem with military/government RV programs has nothong to do with RV, and everything to do with military/gov methodology. They actively prevent their agents from improving by keeping them stuck in the bullshit of their systemologh and buaurocracy. Anyone who's been in the US military can confirm for this. Fucking idiots all around, and anyone with a brain moves into the private sector after their time is up.
>>
what the fuck did i just read
>>
>>18985146
https://youtu.be/5V0U1ZuXIyw
>>
>>18990657

That's a different skill entirely.
>>
>>18998520

It's okay, there's still those of us civs that raise the bar.

Though I'm sure that angers those control freaks.
>>
>>18986213

http://thoughtcatalog.com/eric-redding/2017/02/in-1984-the-cia-was-conducting-groundbreaking-psychic-research-and-what-they-found-is-impossible-to-explain/
>>
>>18985146
b u m p
>>
>>18985470
Atlantis was probably made of stone. Quite frankly, scientists are saying it might've never even existed.
>>
>>18985679
Not gonna lie, it took me a full 20 seconds into the video to realize that this isn't a Pink Floyd song.
>>
>>18986378
Time is real. Our ways of harnessing, units, are the fake parts. Time is the progression of the universe around us.
>>
File: delete.png (559KB, 865x413px) Image search: [Google]
delete.png
559KB, 865x413px
>>18996127
CIA just used a GSR meter, you can make one with an ohmmeter and 3 resistors iirc. It's not hard, you don't even technically need that if you trust yourself that you're in a state.

Since the thread started I've been bullshitting with my cousin about this. He gives me coordinates and I try to go into a short trance with binaural 3 Hz audio and draw it. Got this last night, also drew the outline of a bay in Detroit
>>
>>18985800
Plato learnt of Atlantis himself from a family member or something. The date of Atlantis suppose fall coincides with the end of our last ice age causing the melting of the ice caps and the flooding of the world. Biblical deluge.
>>
>>18996926

>how many fingers dude
>holds up two behind back
>psychic: two
>randy: fucking wrong, I have ten fingers you fucking lying hack
>results: nobody got even close to proving their ability
>>
>>19000256
Yeah, because that's exactly how he does things.

Face it kiddo, you "psychics" or whatever, can't prove shit under scientific investigation.
>>
>>19001391
CIA conducted scientific investigation. Who is Randy?
>>
>>18999040
>my cousin works for atlantis and...
Told you fags, Plato was literally the "that guy" from the old Greece.
t.Socrates
>>
>>18999004
nice
>>
>>18994775
FUCKING LOOK IT UP. /x/ was blowing it's loads over this shit awhile back. god damn everytime I see someone post "citation needed" all I see is a fat lazy fuck who can't open another tab and google something.
>>
>>18985387
none of those planets could be inhabited billion years ago. at least not by humans
the atmosphere didn't evolve yet to accommodate humans
>>
>>18985826
Nu-uh, friendo, watched THAT movie already https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDEbw4rVtaA
>>
posted this on another mars thread. looks like a potential road on the martian surface?
>>
>>18999040
Be sure to take into coastal erosion and rising water levels when looking for locations. The spot he stated was the last island of the chain, is Bermuda, if you do that.
>>
I was thinking the other night, >an ancient advanced civilization
>a single city that spanned the globe
>made of iron and steel
>a million years of corrosion
>a planet where the entire surface is coated in a thick layer of rust
>>
>>19002546
>Make claim
>Refuse to back it up
I can safely conclude that the "70% success rate" claim is bullshit.
>>
>>19003295
>rust
>on Mars

You do know that metals need a respectable amount of oxygen to rust away, right?
>>
>>18985387
I prefer the theory that human beings originally in habited Mars, something happened either a catastrophic event or nuclear war, we were forced to leave the planet and come to Earth, in the process all of our technology was destroyed/left to rot under Mars' surface, while humans who came here eventually adapted over millennia but had to start over from scratch.
>>
daily reminder that these types of documents are red herrings, filed away and forgotten about in the hopes that they are stolen and the enemy wastes huge amounts of time and resources investigating it
>>
>>18994280
good retort
>>
>>19005061
The oxygen is in the rust. The surface is iron oxide
>>
>>18996982
They had a maximum of 22 people running for about 20 years on a budget of 20 million dollars. The project had an obvious stigma and its HQ was some shitty wooden barrack. It was a response to rumours of similar Soviet tests.

The experiments weren't vetted by any outside source at the time. It was also an era where actually finding confirmation was harder. Now you just plop the coordinates in Google Maps or satellite imagery and check it out. Reviews in the '90s, when the project was killed, said it maybe had a slightly better than normal chance to be accurate. Some results are certainly weird, but we don't know if the people running the project were honest. The Mars RV is claimed to be suggested by someone in the Army and it matches Cydonia really well.

The theory is basically that the world has a source code. So the interviewer gives a set of coordinates and the remote viewer is using this code (they actually called it The Matrix) to generate images and sensations. It was claimed that brain synapses generate a specific particle which can search this code. It was all a matter of training.
>>
>>18989019

Space refugees not welcome.
>>
>>18985725
Actually mars is tectonically dead, there is no precipitation, and the atmosphere is so tenuoust thAt erosion is minimal evenover extreme periods of time. You are the moron...
Thread posts: 240
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.