[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9kpol/ visit, how do I get a spiritual Phoebe Buffay gf? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

/r9kpol/ visit, how do I get a spiritual Phoebe Buffay gf? I assume most here are females.
>>
Stop dreaming of fictional girls - get out in the real life, meet some real people.. And vuptido do, nice spiritual girls could show up!
>>
>>18983482
Fuck off Stacy
>>
The only females here are fat tumblr wiccans
>>
>>18983495
Stacy?
>>
>>18983466
D U B S
U
B
S

Kek has spoken kys
>>
File: 1379175848698.jpg (10KB, 235x284px) Image search: [Google]
1379175848698.jpg
10KB, 235x284px
>>18983466
It's random posts like these that make me appreciate autism .
>>
I want a Lady Mary Crawley spiritual gf.
>>
File: 1489871810636.jpg (33KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
1489871810636.jpg
33KB, 500x385px
>>18983466
Was Phoebe the beginning of the magical girl genre?
>>
Find a girl that is a hippie who smokes a lot of weed. Check out Yoga things, drum circles or any hippie event.
>>
>>18983466
all you have to do is open your heart and manifest one duh!
>>
>>18983466

>/r9kpol/
>I assume most here are females.

No girl like that (very liberal character) would ever want /pol/ trash for a partner, sorry.

Maybe once you are mature enough to realize there are certain topics discussed by small minds and certain topics discussed by open minds.

Pro tip though - 97.9% of the shit on r9k and pol is for small minds.
>>
>>18983466
Stop being a brain dead /pol/cuck and go outside for a half hour.
>>
My wife is crazy about Friends and as a result I have become much much more familiar with the show than I ever was back when it was originally on (I was an adult then she was a little kid).

Joey and Phoebe were my defacto least favorite characters when the show was on and normalfag central because they were "the dumb ones"

Since I've become so much more familiar with the show, however Phoebe has become perhaps my favorite character because while every other character is sort of based on some real type of person that actually exists in the world Phoebe is completely fantastic - in a literal sense.

There are not actual people in the world anything like Phoebe. The life she's lived, the things she does even the basic combination of personal qualities that character possesses are absolutely impossible.
>>
File: 1484261748574.jpg (59KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1484261748574.jpg
59KB, 512x512px
>>18987619
I beg to differ. My father was a semi famous blues musician with a crak habit. Because of him, I lived under bridges in Poughkeepsie NY and became a petty criminal. After that, I got an acting job and stayed at that for five years. Eventually I wound up getting married to a girl I met at that acting job and now I have a son. She's now in Boston with my son. While she's been gone I became a sushi chef in a year.

These things happen. Maybe people just don't like to talk about how impossible their lives really are for fear of being looked at wrong.
>>
File: 55MWqhs.png (231KB, 552x440px) Image search: [Google]
55MWqhs.png
231KB, 552x440px
>>18986916
You have good taste
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.