[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are there myths of little people the world over? was early

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: little.jpg (38KB, 350x347px) Image search: [Google]
little.jpg
38KB, 350x347px
why are there myths of little people the world over? was early man afraid of midgets?
>>
Im going to red pill you in vague spark notes because honestly...I dont have the time.
>little people are all around
>tend to stay in national forests and other similar areas.
>yet also mostly subteranean
>some are friendly
>SOME VERY DEADLY
>they abduct alarming amounts of children and adults every year, these abductions accoumt for the missing 411 books actually.
>Hopkinsville Kentucky case involved them...commonly misunderstood as an "alien" case
>military knows about these creatures...especially the abductions.
>they have designated task forces to actually enter these caverns and kill the creatures, ending with quarantines tunnels that are collapsed or blocked
>shapeshifters
>invisibility
>>
>>18983053
How can I meet them? I want to speak to some of the friendlier ones.
>>
>>18983010
my grandpa claimed to have seen these. Told my mom and one of her brothers separately over the years. He lived in southern Colorado/northern New Mexico and would go play in the mountains near their house. He called them "brownies". They were less than 2 feet tall and he said that they had a little village near the creek. He'd hide and watch them and said they had little tools and gathered stuff to eat. I guess he would never really talk about it again if asked, and would only say that when he told his mom about them she said to never speak of them again and never try to watch them again. kinda neat
>>
File: PedroMummy.jpg (24KB, 212x370px) Image search: [Google]
PedroMummy.jpg
24KB, 212x370px
>>18984192
also this

http://www.legendsofamerica.com/wy-littlepeople.html
>>
>>18983010
It's explained in the quran go educate your self the quran speaks of everything that's happening will happen and happened
>>
Because all over the world, people have a fairly limited imagination.
>>
>>18983065
crawl into random caves and hope you get lucky. if you just wonder around the woods you will just get abducted by a mean one and die
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.