[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you destroy your soul? Not like killing yourself, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1483467941016.jpg (41KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1483467941016.jpg
41KB, 600x450px
How do you destroy your soul?
Not like killing yourself, but no afterlife, no reincarnation, exiting the cycle basically?
>>
YOU DO REALIZE - every time you make a shitpost retarded thread like this you make William Shatner cry don't you?

What is wrong with you OP. Stop it.
>>
>>18982308
I want to die without going to hell.
It's a pretty simple concept.
>>
>>18982326
Well then you're in luck because there's no such thing as hell, even according to the bible. The modern concept of hell is a result of the misunderstanding of shitty translation, plus the influence of Dante's Divine Comedy on popular religious imagery and thought.

When people in the bible talk about "hell" and burning after you die, they are referencing a place on Earth outside of the city where corpses of people who were poor or just didn't matter were burned. It was a bad thing because they believed your body should be buried in a tomb and whatever, so your body burning in the fiery pit was something nobody wanted.

Anyway, yeah......hell isn't real.
>>
>>18982301

You remember that you don't have one, that you're nothing more than a delusional tool used by The One to experience itself. If you want "You" to truly disappear, you're gonna have to dissolve your self-made shackles binding you to the wheel and embrace The Void. The short and sweet version is it's essentially the same path as becoming a buddha, but opting to cease instead of continuing on when you're finally ready.
>>
>>18982326

youve created hell in yourself. you fear damnation because you're already damned.

if you cant kill yourself, just start smoking. smoke 2 packs a day. summon a demon to operate your shell in a menial labor job. use the proceeds to buy more cigarettes.
>>
You can't do that. That is a loophole that get's you out of God's divine plan to either reward you or torture you for forever. You're fucked. You're not allowed to no exist. Praise Jesus.
>>
>>18982308

im convinced that this is actually William Shatner
>>
>>18982326

Hell is but the torment you feel for yourself because you regret your wrong deeds. I see something troubles you. Do your best to correct your mistakes. Try to righten your errors. You need to become a new - better - person that doesn´t hate itself anymore. Whatever you might have done, if you can one day forgive yourself your hell will end. It´s as easy and as hard as that.
>>
You know what hell is op? Hell is this world that I share with cunts like you. Worthless fuckheads who believe stupid shit. Go put a bullet in your brain.
>>
>>18983333

The same is true for you my friend. Bashing someone that is obviously in a hard phase in his life is not only bad for the person, but it harms yourself, too. Some call it karma, I call it reward for being a bitch. One day you will be down and with the back to the wall and some asshole with post something like that. Do you want that?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.