[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know why I'm creating another thread, but I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: estaiada.jpg (134KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
estaiada.jpg
134KB, 500x334px
I don't know why I'm creating another thread, but I need some fucking answers. It feels like people are reading my fucking mind, especially when I'm high. Now, I don't know if what's going on is some kind of weird synchronicity or what, but people fucking react to what I think and sometimes actually talk to me. I've heard people calling me by my name. Shit's fucking real, please do not tell me to take my fucking meds or that I'm schizophrenic, I'm not. Would someone who knows anything about this talk to me? I don't want crazy roleplaying shit, I need actual information.
>>
seek psychological help. Maybe just lay off the drugs. I'd guess it's just pot, but still. The imagination is always active, it has to be, and if theres nothing you have to fixate on it goes wild. Pick up an old hobby or find an old one, and stay chill.
>>
>>18981186
Thanks for trying to help, but shit, it's real.
>>
>>18981162
You are completely transparent.

Go ahead and ask for something in the divination thread and see how they seem to know a lot about you.
>>
>>18981162
It sounds like schizophrenia.

Even if its not, something is fucky. The world is as your brain reports it to you. Its a delicate computer. It can literally tell you anything, and it will report weird shit if somethings messing with it or something is fucking up.

Example

Look at this picture. Seems normal? Nothing wrong? Theres a part of your brain that recognizes faces. Its upside down so its a bit confusing. But that part reports back none the less that sure its not what im used to but thats definitely a face. A normal, upside down face.

Now turn the face rightside up.

False report. Like what happens with schizophrenia or extreme paranoia. Just because you are perceiving and experiencing something does not make it true. Not even close.
>>
>>18981162
>especially when I'm high
Stopped reading there. Druggies need to off themselves.
>>
>>18981162
Nice bridge
>>
>>18981712
It is.
>>
>>18981162
They're not reading your mind.

However, you might be projecting your thoughts. People might feel your thoughts general vibe but idt any humans can pick up on the actual thoughts because we've been consuming flouride and other shit all our lives.
>>
>>18981866
How do they react so precisely to my thoughts, though? Also, are they aware of it?
>>
>>18981162
do you smoke weed or take any other substances?
>>
>>18983550
I smoke weed and drink. It's much more noticeable when I'm high on weed.
>>
Same man I hear voices and they say some pretty accurate shit according to what's going on in my mind and surroundings at the time. Like scary accurate. And I remember when I started hearing them and I know the voices aren't coming from me. They always flip flop on what they're saying too, repeating stuff sometimes. When I try to go out of body they always say shit that interrupts me going out of body so I can't. It's pretty bad at this point
>>
>>18981222
People who trigger because drugs need to off themselves, and stay of that paracetamol nigger!
>>
>>18981162
Suffering from same thing.

No known solution, just have to live with it. Maybe someone else has the answers though.
>>
>>18981162
same happens to me. you'll get used to it. just blend in
>>
>>18984901
forgot to ask in this post. do you get flashbacks?
>>
>>18981883
i smoke a shitton, and trust me dude it's just paranoia. if it's really bad, you can come off as paranoid. just go out in public sober a bunch, and you'll re-adjust
>>
It's okay if you want to medicate. I know a lot of people in the U.S. say they have anxiety, when they want to numb the part of the human brain that picks up ambient thoughts in the form of pattern matches. Just between you and I, I don't think any less of a person if they want to medicate. If it makes you happy, that's good enough for this anon.

If you prefer not to medicate, I know that meditation helps. A useful exercise I like to do is imaging a pool of water, that whirls every time I thinka thought... and to let it run its course until it becomes so still I can't see the waves any more.

You can try that, if you like. However you approach this new discovery about yourself, I really want you to know that it's okay, and therw's at least one anon who won't pass judgement on you, for whatever ambient thoughts you may or may not be letting drift out into the universe. We're here to learn, and I fart too, lol.
>>
File: ideal.gif (3MB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
ideal.gif
3MB, 250x200px
>>18981162
stop getting high for a while you're giving yourself psychosis
>>
>>18981162
Same as me. Thank you OP, I thought I was alone.
Schizophrenia is different than this.
Those like us experience the WORLD coincidentally reacting to our thoughts.
It started for me with people, and has now, roughly 2 years later evolved into the world. The way the wind blows and how it hits the trees, the bugs flying around, this is what synchronicity truly is.
Pantheism is what I believe it to be.
All is one, All is God.
Saint Michael knows. Reach out to Him. Find Him within yourself and He will be there.
He is my Guide, and He has the means and "Time" for everybody.
>>
>>18981197
proof?
>>
>>18985078
Pray to them (The Archangels), for it is the only true way to reach them. No summoning rituals or rites are needed. I have found that Saint Michael, Saint Mary and The Messiah are always with me. I was an Atheist at one point. This... Synchronicity played a big part in changing that.
You should also know OP, Michael is not a single entity. I will leave you with that.
Know.
>>
>>18981162
You feel weird and hearing werid shit or just reactions? Could be psychotic.

But i had similar shit happening last weeks. Like wondering about something and 1 minute later someone would ask the same thing or answer it just like that. Or at work thinking to do something and than someone else get the idea and does it at that moment.

Even if my thought somehow influanced people in this instances they definitly didnt realize it. It was subconcious on their part.
>>
>>18981162
Do not spend any time on these naysayers.
Magic is Real and God IS.
>There are no "Human robots"
>You cannot change the past
>Dragons
>Kraken
>3 Breeds of Humans (Not Race or Color, Breed)
>Yeti
>Bugs
>Cats & Dogs
>MAGIC
>All that is Evil is Satan. Neither Satan or God are a single entity, nor will they ever be.

>Satan is a Holy word for Evil, created so that one day when Evil is left behind the word is left with it.

>Michael is the G-Man
>The Government of God is returning.
>>
>>18985120
dont be deceived

pray only to jesus

You shall have no other gods before Me.
>>
>>18985162
>Jesus is God
In a sense. God is existence.
This one is not wrong but still not right.
The Archons are more than acceptable.
>Don't be decieved
OK satan.
Jesus is a hardass and you're lucky to hear his voice until the time comes.
He's not the only good in existence u shill
>>
>>18985304
>Archons are more than acceptable

subtle.
>>
People aren't reading your mind. It's just demons fucking with you. They stay a step ahead of you and can predict what other people say and how they act. They incorporate these actions into their words and make you believe that others are talking about you. It seems like people can read your mind because the demons are powerful. They know how to manipulate you. Believe me, it's demons.
>>
>>18985328
This is how you get rid of them. You talk to them. Ask them what they want. And I'm not saying talk out loud. Use your mind voice to communicate with them. They can hear you. Be nice to them and befriend them and they will help you in ways you could only imagine.
>>
sounds like some shadow world shit.

stop smoking weed an go get your life on track
>>
The same thing happened to me. They would tell me things from the future and things people would say or do.

They're demons. They know the future and know how to manipulate people. It's a game to them to fuck with people, especially people they've had problems with in past lives.
>>
Eventually, they will tell you to hurt someone or hurt yourself.
>>
Maybe you should see a doctor before you hurt someone or hurt yourself.
>>
>>18985447
I'm literally in that phase
>>18985426
What if I want to be a demon hunter in this life? Is that why this is happening?
>>
>>18985527
No. You can't hurt them. You can't tell if they're demons or normal people either. Some live in the metaphysical plane, others live here on Earth. They look and act just like normal people. Don't try to hurt them because you will lose and they will ruin your life.
>>
>>18985534
I don't even want to be a demon hunter, but I want to reduce suffering in the world

Who the fuck is profiting off needless suffering? Nobody, that's who. It shouldn't exist.

Let's kill the baddies.
>>
>>18985545
Killing is not the answer.

If you want to reduce suffering, become a firefighter, paramedic, or doctor. In the future, there will be a shift of power and no one will suffer. There's nothing else you can do.
>>
>>18985554
Okay, I'm going to become a care worker then, to help those already suffering.

Thanks.
>>
File: 1494258423498.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494258423498.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>18985554
>>18985573
But, prevention is always the best cure.

When is the shift happening bro?
>>
>>18985573
That's wonderful. That's the best thing you can do. Trust me, you don't want to spend your life in jail or prison. I've been to jail because demons told me to kill someone. I did. Now, I'm stuck in a damn mental hospital for God knows how long. Don't make the same mistake I did.
>>
>>18985587
When I die.
>>
>>18985598
Just kidding. You'll know when the sky changes color.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.