[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haunted Stuff: Demonic Dolls, Screaming Skulls & Other Creepy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: FullSizeRender.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
I collect haunted stuff /x/. Anyone have anything spooky they want to talk about? Maybe you want to share some experiences you've had with something you own or just discuss spooky stuff in general?

>The start of my collection. That Ouija Board is quite old. From the 40's. It's so worn down that the letters are barely legible.
>>
>>18980940
Do you believe any of those items are actually haunted?
If so, what evidence do you base those assumptions on?
>>
>>18980964
Too much to tell.

Maybe I need to make a Youtube Channel to describe all the weird shit that's been going on in my freakin house.
>>
>>18981063
You should make a Youtube channel and post recordings of the creepy stuff that goes on in your hose.
Setup some internal and external security cams; pref with audio. Be sure to link them to an isolated computer though; don't want people getting vision into your home.
>>
File: TOB.jpg (63KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
TOB.jpg
63KB, 720x960px
This quartz tetrahedron has some very interesting properties.
>>
>>18980940
>fullsizerender.png
>>
>>18982678
LOL, should of gave it a better name.
>>
File: windhorse flags.jpg (28KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
windhorse flags.jpg
28KB, 350x350px
>>18980940
I had some haunted (or attached or whatever) Tibetan prayer flags. Found them at the local incense/bazaar sort of place. They were in a big tub and they were all the same except for the one I got, I picked it because it was much bigger and more vibrantly colorful. Not too long after hanging them in my room I started to see shadows darting out of the corner of my eyes. I started to see it more and more and for longer. If you would just watch it with your peripheral vision you could see something that moved/was shaped like a shortish person or child. It would stand in the hallway in front of my door and move around like it was trying to peer in. The second you moved your eyes to see it it would zip away. This freaked me out so I went through a whole room cleansing/bible thing because I didn't yet realize it was caused by the flags. I stopped seeing the shadow near my room (on the top floor of a 3 story town house) and only saw it on the ground level zipping from room to room.

>Con't
>>
File: shadow.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
shadow.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>>18984042
con't

After some time of this, i realized that the flags were the only thing that had changed in my house in a while so I took them down and put them in the ground floor closet. I hadn't noticed this when I bought them, but they were not the traditional 'windhorse' flags (that are meant to bring good will and shit to everyone on earth as they are carried away by the wind) but rather just had weird writing on them with no symbols or pictures. The shadow pretty much stayed in front of that closet looking around until I got sick of seeing darting shadows and I gave them to my hippie friend Tanner. He hung them up and while his easily spooked roommate says he saw things around the house after that, Tanner was either oblivious or really hadn't seen anything. A few months later I was over at their house (the flags hung away somewhere in tanner's drug den bedroom) and Tanner came home from work and said he'd gotten a call that their landlady's husband had gone mad and killed her, their adult son, and himself.It was a pretty famous news story in the area and there were lots of weird things about the killing because they were in their 70's, sweet and grandparently. The reports were that there was some really fucked up stuff that the guy did to his family before he shot them in front of one another. Never found out any more details but I know that the landlords were in the house with the flags doing maintenance a week or 2 before the killings. Who knows if they are related
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.