[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Mandela effect is what this timeline calls our footprints.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

File: 1482314290748.jpg (195KB, 680x600px) Image search: [Google]
1482314290748.jpg
195KB, 680x600px
The Mandela effect is what this timeline calls our footprints. Every time we time jump we glitch the timeline. No matter how careful we are its impossible not to alter the timeline. Large glitches are repaired but in doing so tiny unavoidable glitches are created. Does that clear it up? You asked for proof here it is
No, I am your father. I just added that to Darth Vader's script. Just for fun I swapped the names of the Droids and gave C3P0 a silver leg.
Believe me now?
>>
>>18980695
are we supposed to guess what the charactors are that are in his eyes? f uck this shit i spwnt way to long trying to type that url out
>>
what powers did you have to call on to allow you to do THAT and lemme assume you are a child of some extraordinarily wealthy banker / corporate overlord?
>>
File: 1485904690993.jpg (80KB, 610x438px) Image search: [Google]
1485904690993.jpg
80KB, 610x438px
This wasn't meant for you forget you saw this.
Remember the picture instead
>>
>>18980709
answer the fucking question unless you are memeing us
>>
>>18980709
This timeline is a fucking mess. How don't you know about us. How do you in this timeline explain your collective knowledge blooming and disappearing? I'm not where I should be and this concerns me. Who was Paul Bunion in this timeline an apple tree planting nobody? Someone has a sick sense of humor
>>
What have you done?
>>
Enjoy this timeline..... while you can.
>>
>>18980695
Not to be too much of a nerd, but there's a plot reason for C3P0's leg looking like that, and everything else you've mentioned is already stuff I remember. Can you do anything else to prove your alleged abilities?

>>18980765
I think you're mixing up Paul Bunyan with John Chapman.
>>
>>18980781
I guess I am taking one of you. What proof do you need. Yes I'm talking to you and yes for some reason you are coming with me after proof. Post a number between one and ten
>>
File: Mandela Effect.jpg (214KB, 680x600px) Image search: [Google]
Mandela Effect.jpg
214KB, 680x600px
here you go
>>
>>18980805
>>
>>18980818
Nope it was 4
>>
>>18980818
Pack your backpack
No books or electronic devices
>>
>>18980825
When Hillary was actually the 45th president, I'll believe in the Mandela effect.
>>
File: IMG_6084.gif (156KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6084.gif
156KB, 500x355px
>>18980831
>>18980695
Can we ban larping threads?

Holy shit this is out of control
>>
>>18980825
I'm afraid not. I selected 9 because of a specific number derived from my birthday. And don't try saying you changed my birthday, because I know that it intersects with other significant dates which you wouldn't be able to change without making some pretty severe differences to the planet.

>>18980831
It's already packed.
>>
>>18980765
Who is 'us' supposed to be? I'm going to assume the Lucifer worship society who using his power influence the world's operations.
Collective knowledge blooming and disappearing, I only care for the changes of the Holy Bible and its scriptures which fill me with a very hot rage if this not a delusion of mine and is the work of devils.

And if I am not deluded, as these topics are very healthy grounds to flower confusion. If my own 'injections of knowledge' were from the True God and thus were legitimate, then this 'timeline' has been on a constant slope of decay and rot since God declared this world evil and cursed it to destruction as it is written in Genesis of the Holy Book.
>>
>>18980840
Roleplaying on a message board isn't "larping", even if this is just an rp thread.
Honestly, I was hoping OP at least was able to use some sort of mentalist trick or something, but that "pick a number" attempt was pretty weak.
>>
>>18980695
You didn't "just change it" faggot. I doubt you could change your own underwear. These are all old Mendoza effects people have pointed out a long time ago when it was still trendy to misremember things.
>>
What's my first memory
>>
>>18980850
The earth destroys itself in this timeline.
>>
File: se-lain-g3.gif (344KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
se-lain-g3.gif
344KB, 500x380px
>>18980840
I'll just love Lain instead.
>>
>>18980891
Still waiting OP
>>
>>18980831
>>18980843
Still around or what?
>>
>>18980894
As you say the Earth destroys itself, it is part of my understanding from God that the Earth is supposed to be destroyed, part of the plan. Where do you get your knowledge to say the Earth destroys itself, I got mine through some event where I felt like I had to lay down to die and after that I was filled with alot of understanding about the higher tier calibre of operations of this existence.
>>
>>18980891
I'm not sure you understand what it is we do. We don't tell the future we jump into what you call dimensions. Folding space into time.
>>
>>18980923
Do you work with CERN or something?
>>
>>18980923
If you can project dimensions then for all intents and purposes you can alter all but the last one, no?
>>
>>18980923
First of all, what does the question have to do with telling the future? Also, do you have any proof of this? If not, just say so.
>>
>>18980913
>>18980891
I remember you. In another dimension you got a scar in a fire
Richard?
>>
>>18980695
I love Nelson Mandela effect
its essentially the ultimate form of denial
"no I can't possibly be that fucking stupid, the universe must have changed instead "
>>
>>18980941
sounds like poetry what you said lmao but is scary possibility for some tho
>>
>>18980939
Who am I
>>
>>18980936
If my change is small enough some of the original timeline stays unaltered that's what I can do.
>>
>>18980980
Are you saying that in response to me asking for proof? If so, can you make changes that are actually demonstrable to anyone within the timeline you're changing, because "actually you though of 4" was pretty lame.
>>
Demonstrate your abilities in a way that is comprehensive and measurable, otherwise fuck off with your LARPing. We have gay threads like this one every hour.

I mean, why would anyone come to 4chan to post about their paranormal abilities, forbidden knowledge or whatever?
Why not present those things somewhere more appropriate? Why on a chinese cartoon forum?
>>
File: TsJoWOa.jpg (108KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
TsJoWOa.jpg
108KB, 539x960px
>>18980990
You don't get it. It was 4. It should have been
>>
>>18981032
You're wrong.
I use the same number, picked for the same reason, every time I have to choose a number between 1 and 10 in situations like this. For me to have picked 4, my life would have to be significantly different, to the point where it's extremely unlikely that I'd be on 4chan right now.
>>
File: hbkjzjB.jpg (59KB, 270x480px) Image search: [Google]
hbkjzjB.jpg
59KB, 270x480px
>>18981032
That coin is a chocolate coin and also the proof that not only are you a LARPer, but a retarded one too.
>>
>>18981059
LARP stands for "live-action roleplay". This is just RP.
>>
>>18981053
You pick the same number every time?
Now pick a number between one and ten.
>>
Fucking sage wow, try harder
>>
>>18981072
Okay, but I do have a set second number that I always pick as well. In fact, I know which numbers I'll pick even if you ask me eight more times.
Even if that wasn't the case, you just telling me that the number I picked was "actually" something else doesn't prove anything. Anyone could say that.
>>
>>18981090
4 is the number you will pick the next time you are asked. Do you understand?
>>
>>18981090
>>
>>18981113
>>18981119
You're both wrong. If you like, I can tell you the precise order of numbers I would pick, and why. Your problem is that you assume that me picking a number is a random choice, when it's in fact based on factors that have been consistent and significant for my entire life.
>>
>>18981113
How about this. I'll flip a coin three times. If you can change the outcome of it, you should be able to tell me what the actual coin flips are before I say them, right?
>>
>>18981353
This applies to anyone who wants to claim either precognitive or reality-altering abilities.
>>
can you shift us into a less-shitty timeline?
>>
>>18981360
huh?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.