[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/OMG/ Occultism & Magick General: Does this sash make my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 34

Obligatory links:
/sum/ pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/HhU18gCW

Library:
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

Impatiently waiting for the new update.
Last thread reached bump limit...
>>>18972212

Enjoy some Vieux Farke Toure (North African Rock) while we wait:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41nL2v4SG9w
>>
I can't wait for the update either, friendly bump. Also, can anyone point me to a proper materia medica?

When I search, all I seem to find is new age, essential oils and herb recipes. I looking for, more or less, a good catch-all - that has plant medicinals, poisons, salves, etc.
>>
>>18979418
I use a combo of:

Cunningham's Encyclopedia of Magickal Herbs
Culpepper's Color Herbal
Various Cherokee Herbals

I really need to start moving my important books over here to the back room so I have my references.

I just really don't know of a total Herbal reference guide.
Everybody's is always lacking something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1kf7EGm6CY
>>
>>18979428
>Everybody's is always lacking something

That's what I feared. Thank you though, I'll check out your sources. I know there are some Chinese sources in the mega...seems like a compendium is a pipe dream.
>>
>>18979418
If someone started a searchable Herbal doc would it be helpful to you.
What if it was somewhat consistently updated and the link was commonly accessible?

I keep trying to think of ways I can help support the community with things that you all ask for that may not be in the library.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLi_6tCOQhk
>>
>>18979441
>searchable Herbal doc
I think that would be helpful. I'd use it, yes.
>somewhat consistently updated and the link was commonly accessible?
OH double yes!

>I keep trying to think of ways I can help support the community
I do this as well, though I don't know how resourceful I am.
>>
>>18979441
Like a wiki?
>>
>>18979464
Good, cause I'm starting to work on it anyway:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SuVwyU7FGihlDbFeOrjuGkM8gzzfOQ-aWC1sxv6kfrw/edit?usp=sharing

I JUST started this so I don't have everything labeled yet and all the tabs.
Bear with me.
You know my name, you know where I'm at.
Just yell at me if I slack off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY34dC_trnc
>>
>>18979492
Saved. Thank you PaloChan - if there is a way for me to help, just let me know. Can you cross edit google docs?
>>
File: Monotheism_Catholicism_Scribe.jpg (115KB, 600x464px) Image search: [Google]
Monotheism_Catholicism_Scribe.jpg
115KB, 600x464px
>>18979529
Yes, you can turn on and share so more than one person can edit the file.
But, I would prefer to keep it to myself and maybe a few other people that can edit.
Let me get the basic format started first.
You can call out common herb names I'm missing and send a source web link.
I'll read the data and add it to the sheet.
I'm going to setup filter views so you can filter for specific usage, or region where the plant grows, etc.

Believe it or not, I do boring shit like this for fun all the time.
But, PLEASE if anyone sees me not updating for more than 1 day tell me to get off my ass and update.
I have a bad habit of losing interest if I feel like something is of no use to anyone but me.
But, if I'm held accountable consistently I'll keep up the work on it.
>>
>>18979542
Hehe, I'll try to remind you and help where I can.
>>
Best material for opening up the "third eye"? Basically something that will help with psychic senses and mediumship. Looking for rituals or meditations - nothing eastern though please (not saying it doesn't work but working with the chakra system can be super slow, i've seen faster results with elsewhere). Any kaballistic material on this?
Don't bother warning me just get to the point. I'll be happy to share anything from my library in exchange, thanks.
>>
>>18979640
>i've seen faster results elsewhere
Then use them.
>>
>>18979640
>wants into muh third eye
>doesn't want eastern references
Tippity-top kek mate
>>
>>18979694
Except I want to expand on my material, which is why I am asking in the first place.
>>
>>18979699
The pineal gland doesn't belong to eastern spirituality - hence the quote on quote around the term 'third eye'.
>>
>>18979704
The pineal gland serves little function and has nothing to do with whatever the fuck people mean when they say 'the third eye' and even less to do with chakras.
>>
>>18979700
>>18979704
Check the libers. There is one with meditations and raising awareness.
>>
Next update is uploaded, but I'm probably gonna be swamped in hw for the next, like, 40 hrs.

>>18979777
>777
>"Libers"
>not "Libri"
Zozzle.

>>18979710
^This.
>>
>>18980012
Hehe, forgive me - yes "libri"

>777
Haha, dat Thelema/Kabbalah reference
>>
File: Polytheism_Mayan_Rabbit_Scribe.jpg (1MB, 3032x1928px) Image search: [Google]
Polytheism_Mayan_Rabbit_Scribe.jpg
1MB, 3032x1928px
I've added a Change Log as a Comments section to the reference sheet.
I've granted Comment permissions to anyone with the link.
Please suggest any changes or additions in the Changelog.
Provide a source in your same comment so I can investigate it's validity.
>>
>>18980128
Thank you! You just gave me a project of sorts too.
>>
>>18980178
>mfw /omg/ combines it's total shared autism into a super-spergtastic library
>>
File: Fester.jpg (11KB, 287x450px) Image search: [Google]
Fester.jpg
11KB, 287x450px
>>18980185
Pffft... bwahaha
How many Occultists does it take to charge a lightbulb...

I don't have a punchline yet.
>>
>>18979640
You're not going to getnit from reading no amount of books or any amount of rituals, wrong thread man.

These guys are just book collectors
>>
>>18980200
>I don't have a punchline yet.

Well duh, because we need more occultists to light your bulb.
>>
>>18980371
He doesn't want "Eastern".
He rejected the best material, while saying he has better materials.
There's nothing we can do from there.
>>
>>18980406
When talking about "the third eye" or "awareness" there is nothing you can refer him to.

Not uless he just wants to read about it
>>
>>18980406
What are the updates you just uploaded? Do you have a running change log in the mega itself?
>>
>>18979323
Why did Mathews *insist* on being identified with the Mathers clan?AFAIK he shared no blood with them?
>>
>>18980012
Ape I tried to ask you in the last thread if you would kindly elaborate on why certain Goetic demons are aligned with the planets they are aligned with?

What I'm saying why would Stolas be aligned with such and such planet, why would Gremory another?
>>
>>18979640
>open third eye guise?
>doesn't even yoga
Plebs gonna pleb
>>
>>18980012
Also, what is better to use for rituals a staff or wand?
>>
>>18980518
Yoga has nothing to do with your third eye.
>>
>>18980510
*Mathers
>>
>>18980534
It doesn't, explain how yoga has anything to do with opening your "third eye"
>>
>>18980489
A shitload of Amerinds (Mesoamerican) materials plus a splash of Inca.

I haven't updated the changelog in a long while I can do that when the semester ends.

>>18980456
There's a shitload of Eastern material to reference to anyone interested in the Chakras which include practical discourse as well as metaphysical.

Try it sometime, you might like it.

>>18980510
He's a pleb.

>>18980511
Historical and Agrippan bases tabulated from not-quite Lemegeton materials as well as like phenomenology and quality of the spirits.

>>18980519
Depends on what you're doing.

>>18980523
That's not what Kaulajnananirnaya or Kularnava Tantra or Tantraloka or Shiva Samhita says, but I'm sure you know best.
>>
>>18980519
Depends on what you're trying to do... it's not as though 'ritual' is an all encompassing term, nor is there a single universal tool for all ritual
>>
>>18980547
>That's not what Kaulajnananirnaya or Kularnava Tantra or Tantraloka or Shiva Samhita says, but I'm sure you know best.
Shvia Samhita, chapter five:
>Lord Shiva praises as the superior most the following:
>siddhasan, , kumbha, khechari mudra, and nada (mystic sounds). If a yogi constantly meditates on the third eye chakra, he senses a brilliant fire like lightning. By meditating on this light, all sins can be destroyed and one can attain the highest end. Upon experience, he can see and converse with the other accomplished siddhas.

Please learn something about what you shitpost about before you make yourself look like an utter fool.
>>
>>18980548
Hah autocorrect fucked me up so bad and you still knew I meant 'Mathers' and "MacGregor." Lel. Thanks man
>>
File: Palo_Tata_Nfumbe.jpg (67KB, 395x491px) Image search: [Google]
Palo_Tata_Nfumbe.jpg
67KB, 395x491px
You have no freakin clue how hard it is to cross reference the data on the Caribbean line items....
>>
>>18980553
>Depends on what you're trying to do... it's not as though 'ritual' is an all encompassing term, nor is there a single universal tool for all ritual

So in the same way could yoga be seen as something that's not all encompassing, on say, how to open the third eye
>>
>>18980547
It's literally a chakra, you fucking pleb
>>
>>18980559
>Please learn something about what you shitpost about before you make yourself look like an utter fool.

Do you honestly think reading something gives you understandingof what that thing is?
>>
>>18980577
Except 'yoga' IS an all encompassing term. If you do not know that, you are unceremoniously dismissed
>>
>>18980559
Its not as of these guru's and yogis found pre written books sent from the Gods in the sand. They wrote the books, they were humans, like you, like me
>>
>>18980585
Nope. You have to read AND put it into practice. Neither are something you seem to be cut out for. Kindly fuck off
>>
Im curious, what is your guys' occult end-game? About a year ago I was practicing the jhanas and one session after months of practics I rose up and touched the sheer void of nirvana for a brief moment, which led me to believe theres only one goal, one crowning achievement worth striving for. Im curious if you guys see it that way, or do you believe there are many different and incomparable ends?
>>
File: 1489186991092.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1489186991092.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>18980593
>93
>Theory and Practice
>Praxis
^^^^^^
All of my this.

Also:
>Kindly fuck off
That too.
>>
>>18980594
Attainment, and the attainment of the entirety of humanity, ideally
>>
File: smug.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>18980594
>Im curious, what is your guys' occult end-game?

Multiverse takeover.
>>
>>18980593
But you don't know me, nor anything about my experiences, making an assumption about me would be a huge mistake on your part.

Or are you so up yourself you think you do?

This thread is for the discussion of the occult. I am not off topic am I?
>>
>>18980577
>>18980596

Answer?
>>
>>18980602
>Yoga has nothing to do with the third eye
>"Hey, this Yogic source texts gives practical advice for opening the third eye."
>lolbooks
Yeah, you're being pretty off topic, to be unabashedly honest with you, my family.
>>
>>18980612
>to be unabashedly honest with you, my family.

Wew

Fried chicken at your place ape?
>>
>>18980608
>>18980580
>>18980589
>>
>>18980608
>Answer?
>>18980589
>Except 'yoga' IS an all encompassing term. If you do not know that, you are unceremoniously dismissed
He beat me to it.
Didn't think you'd have to hear it twice to get the point.

It's stunning how belligerently ignorant you are of the things you claim most intimacy with.
>>
>>18980621
This is actually the third time!
>>
>>18980616
>Fried chicken
>not frybread
Do you even Amerind, hey?
>>
>>18980621
>>18980612
>>18980596

Look, if you guys are going to create these threads on a public forum, for anyone to enter asking questions, then tell the, to fuck off everyone has to question how serious you actually are about these things.

If the threads are not here to help people, what are they here for?

If you get you panties in a twist because of a few questions, I really don't see how you could take any of this occult stuff seriously. It would require dedication and persistence, as well as understanding.

But you people, at least the ones I am talking to, seem to lack in these qualities.
>>
>>18980645
Thank goddess somebody finally fucking said this.
>>
>>18980645
>panties in a twist
Warning: this thread is not for plebs
>>
>>18980650
I'm actually stumped as to who these people think they are, do they think they're Gods of some sort, or is it perhaps their egos have become so inflated it's astonishing, and they can't see that, they help no one but themselves by feeding the ego every time they make a thread and chat between one another.

Anyone else is just told to fuck off, how about you guys fuck off
>>
>>18980645
>But you people

Who you calling you people
>>
File: doge.jpg (11KB, 228x255px) Image search: [Google]
doge.jpg
11KB, 228x255px
>>18980663
>or is it perhaps their egos have become so inflated it's astonishing, and they can't see that, they help no one but themselves by feeding the ego every time they make a thread and chat between one another.

Le ego trap
>>
>>18980655
You're on 4chan, on the internet an occultist should be smart enough to know people are coming in the thread ok.

Here is a tip Mr big occultist, how about adding to your general.

>Warning this is not for plebs, you're not welcome here this is just for us.

Just go make a discord then at that point.
>>
>>18980663
Your answer was given. You say 'no that's wrong I know more than you tell me really.' What do you expect, tolerance for your foolishness? I love 50of60, but we are not them. Seek them out personally if you need your hand to be held and insist on being a jackass thruout the process.
>>
>>18980645
They will all ignore the post, they have very hard shells these ones, buried in to much bullshit
>>
>>18980677
Look, I've NEVER seen a beginner turned away if they don't out themselves as a fool. Hell, I created my own thread, before I knew about omg, when I was new to evocation, and Ape came into my fucking thread and gave the only valuable contribution out of everyone who posted. I still reference his advice from that thread.
Tl;dr quit plebing, git gud
>>
>>18980663
>do they think they're Gods of some sort, or is it perhaps their egos have become so inflated it's astonishing
I'm sorry asking for basic literacy is evidence of an ego inflated to godlike proportions.

>>18980645
>come to thread
>ask question
>get your assumptions corrected and question answer
>throw massive bitchfit any time it grates against your feelpinions
It would probably help if you put in the time and effort hold discourse instead of posting lame "gotchas" then flipping out because you don't like answers that come from tradition or interface therewith.
>>
>>18980681
>Seek them out personally if you need your hand to be held and insist on being a jackass thruout the process.

Excuse me me sir, I was not a jackass, I was told to fuck off, is everything concrete and written in stone, with no way of having a different opinion.

What you're saying is the contents of whatever "books" you may or may not have are the be all and end all.

I will now leave, not because i felt as though I have been "defeated" but because, you people are just stubborn up yourself assholes.

Good day "occultists" hope I don't get cursed. Oh that's right, you can't do any of that stuff
>>
>>18980684
Yeah if you were intelligent enough to refresh you wouldnt have posted this swill... unless you truly are *that* retarded. I don't put it past you
>>
Is following the ritual in the sum pastebin safe enough for a complete beginner with no practice? Willing to give it a shot sometime today.
>>
You guys ever notice it's ALWAYS the folks who make constant accusations of "YOUR EGO IS TOO BIG YOU NEED TO BE LESS EGOTISTICAL" (aka well poisoning in normative discourse) are ALWAYS the ones who make their feelpinions out to be the core of the known cosmos?

I'm sure my ego is too huge and I just need to listen to someone's uninformed but 100% and unquestionably true opinion.
>>
So I'm a bit of a stuck-up bitch sometimes. Is there a spell or ritual to improve humility?
>>
>>18980645
I bet this gets deleted. Odds are high
>>
>>18980708
Yeah man? Why are you utilizing your edumication so much instead of referencing the feelpinions of every fat autistic slob on the interwebs?
>>
>>18980714
Yeh its called trying to be a better person
>>
>>18980716
I bet you go delete it yourself because of how many accurate, instantaneous answers you received that run contrary to your feelies.
>>
>>18980594
The pursuit of beauty.
>>
>>18980703
Also, is it possible to "fail" in creating the protective circle, or if it is drawn does it just work?
>>
>>18980716
Why?
It was already addressed here: >>18980693

If you're gonna make assertions about yoga that are literally false, around people familiar with stacks of yogic source texts, you're gonna have a bad time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynxPshq8ERo
>>
>>18980717
Because he's here to just inflate his e peen and show off his fancy book collection.

Hey thoth, here's an idea, go write a book, then, perhaps possiblywe will be impressed.

Na he would rather sit on his ass on 4chan, totally occultism behavior.

Alastar would be proud
>>
>>18980708
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_OtmDP-EvA
>>
>>18980734
>If you're gonna make assertions about yoga that are literally false, around people familiar with stacks of yogic source texts, you're gonna have a bad time

With text, but not practice, you guys are so smart. Keep reading them books ay
>>
>>18980735
He already has, pleb.
>>
Anyone posting with a trip can't talk about wgo, just saying
>>
>>18980735
>implying I'm not trying to publish the Quimbanda/Tupi article I was arguing with Tobias WE WUZ Noel about.
>implying I'm not published already
>implying I won't be in an anthology next year writing on Crowley and Abhinavagupta
>implying I don't have three windows open working on my HRM final

>Because he's here to just inflate his e peen and show off his fancy book collection.
And you're here to do...what, was it, exactly?
>>
>>18980734
Ape, you mentioned in another thread the use of blades on mental plane... so, for astral, does wand still apply?
>>
>>18980747
You're so cool thoth, bath in your all mighty afterglow.
>>
>>18980739
>With text, but not practice
But I do actually use a number of yogic contemplation techniques, not to mention Iyyun, and other such praxes, but you're so hung up on being analdevastated by having a refutatory citation posted that we haven't gotten to that part yet.

>>18980745
Anyone posting from a phone can't spell.
IJS.
>>
File: A0V.jpg (345KB, 1152x1536px) Image search: [Google]
A0V.jpg
345KB, 1152x1536px
>>18980714

Only going to change if *all* of you is on board with it, including the subconscious. Trying to *force* a change on yourself exemplifies your problem; You rack a harmony and disciprine. Instead, what I suggest is quiet contemplation and good old hard labor to zero yourself out. In addition, I advise (re)reading the 48 Exercises pdf in Apeums library (Fourth Way > Gurdjieff).
>>
>>18980747
>Implying he won't come back to flash how cool he is

Lol
>>
>>18980703
>>18980727
Take a few days to study the thing. Be prepared to replicate as much as possible w/r/t to the circle at first.
>>
File: 7prin.png (429KB, 582x711px) Image search: [Google]
7prin.png
429KB, 582x711px
>>
Thoth needs his own board, should ask 4chan Thoth
>>
>>18980774
All questions on /x/ should be just redirected to this guy, I mean, he's not debating that, he is in fact the smartest and most knowledgeable of all anons. Is this assumption correct?
>>
File: 1384730737550.gif (179KB, 800x1984px) Image search: [Google]
1384730737550.gif
179KB, 800x1984px
>>18980776
>>
>>18980774
Thoth are you the most knowledgeable anon on /x/ yes or no?
>>
>>18980791
>Is this assumption correct?
I have literally never made this assertion. Ever.
>>
>>18980802
Do you think you are yes or no?
>>
>>18980796
Dude why are you here?
Would you like to discuss anything of actual functional substance?
>>
>>18980808
>>18980824

Can you answer this?
>>
>>18980824
I would but I was told to fuck off
>>
>>18980576
Holy shit PaloChan! You're on a roll
>>
>>18980824
Could I perhaps ask a question again, a real question, which is occult related, without being told to fuck off?
>>
>>18980829
We answered the question.
And corrected your assumptions.
You threw a belligerent shitfit about it.
You then made numerous accusations against me.
And you're wondering why I ask why you're still here? You clearly have no interest in being corrected, or discussing the experience of anyone but yourself, given you falsely dismiss those ITT as having no experiential basis.

>>18980826
Why bother? Any answer I give is likely to give you more fuel for your whinefest.
>>
>>18980826
He is probably most knowledgeable in his area of praxis but a few anons might have better education
>>
>>18980845
Ok wipe the slate clean, I am going to direct a seriousquestion at you, now I hope you don't just dismiss it.

Because ots a real thing, as you should know, and something that should be taken seriously
>>
>>18980838
>a real question
So you admit the only reason you asked for third eye material without any reference to the Eastern corpus was simply an off-topic excuse to complain really hard?

Now that's just precious.
>>
>>18980855
>education

Experience
>>
>>18980860
No.

Ape, can I ask the question here, I honestly just want to hear your opinion. I swear to God
>>
>>18980862
Frankly I think you'll be hard pressed to find another anon on the site with as extensive experience in Thelemic rites, Solomonic practices, Sabbatic Craft, grimoire reconstruction, MAYBE Enochian, and MAYBE Tantra writ large though we've got some Vajra specific and Aghori specific initiates that lurk.
>>
>>18980867

ask the goddamn question holy fuck.
>>
>>18980867
Are you going to actually ask or just post about asking for a fifth time?
>>
>>18980871
I have seen you talk about, Dmt before. I have seen you in fact, say you tried it. Which I am sure I could find on 4plebs, but I'm sure you're not going to say you didn't after already saying you did.

What does one do, when an experience is so transcendental that it cannot be put into words, anymore than the Sun can be put into words? We could try to describe it, but the description of it was not what it was, its not what was felt.

You believe in "entities" and higher states of being, you must, what if one can have a direct interaction with these beings, simply by using mind altering substances whatever they may be.

Would you call this cheating? Is it wrong to go directly to the source rather than do rituals and read books?

And when one finally does realize that these things truly cannot be shared, nor more than God could be explained, what does one do?
>>
>>18980889
>∞
>still not being able to meditate yourself into dmt like states
>>
>>18980904
Hold your horses their buddy, I am asking someone who has knowledge in text that I don't have, I have practical experience. Not theoretical.

I don't read books on these things, I interact with these things.

Why not let thoth answer me the question was directed at him.
>>
>>18980889
>What does one do, when an experience is so transcendental that it cannot be put into words, anymore than the Sun can be put into words? We could try to describe it, but the description of it was not what it was, its not what was felt.
You saw my post about the cornfield, yes? That was one attempt at wording something like that.

I had another with some kind of Amazonian shamaness spirit that I can't even begin to articulate.

>I believe in higher states of being
No. This is what we have. It just has a LOT of facets, and the 'transcendental' state is as normative as this state. Hence why I'm a nondualist, nullifying the need for transcendentalism.

> Is it wrong to go directly to the source rather than do rituals and read books?
A drug experience is not the "source" of a few thousand years of ritual and textual development.

It may be a component thereof, but any experience of Source on the individual end is just that, pertained to that individual's time, place, culture, psychological state, informational awareness, etc., which is why I advocate a holistic perspective.

>what does one do with the Secrets
Keep them. They cannot be communicated. The real secrets are incommunicable, I've said this dozens of times before.
>>
>>18980889
Not Ape but how would you know if you are at the "source"? Is there not an infinite number of places you can go to while on DMT? Even if you feel like you are at the source or other locations, how can you discern the truth about these locations?
>>
>>18980915
>You saw my post about the cornfield, yes? That was one attempt at wording something like that.

No I don't come into these threads often. Link it and I will read it.

>Keep them. They cannot be communicated. The real secrets are incommunicable, I've said this dozens of times before.

Thank you, for admitting this Thoth. Thank you.
>>
>>18980915
>what does one do with the Secrets
>Keep them. They cannot be communicated. The real secrets are incommunicable, I've said this dozens of times before.

Audi, vide, tace, si vis vivere in pace
>>
Just to add something.

My most intense experiences have happened completely and utterly sober. And I have done metric fucktons of psychedelics.
>>
>>18980931
>Audi, vide, tace, si vis vivere in pace
Aut tace, aut loquere meliora silentio.
~ old family proverb
>>
>>18980929
>Not Ape but how would you know if you are at the "source"?

The source of what? Can you please be more specific.

>Is there not an infinite number of places you can go to while on DMT?

Like me and Thoth were just saying its almost impossible to communicate, there seems to be an infinite number of patterns or symbols which all have the one source. My opinion.

>Even if you feel like you are at the source or other locations, how can you discern the truth about these locations?

I don't feel as though I am the source, not me as a human being, perhaps my consciousness. Again its very hard to communicate, we're talking about something I nor anyone else can put into language
>>
>>18980942
Do you mind describing (or at least attempt to) these experiences?
>>
>>18980832
It's what Oma Zarabanda do - make stuff.
All day, everyday, non-stop.
I was born for this.
And, persistence.
I'm the most persistent and stubborn person I know.
I have literally worked myself into a Tonic Clonic seizure before because I don't stop going until it's too late.
>>
>>18980915
Can you please link you description

>You saw my post about the cornfield, yes? That was one attempt at wording something like that

I have years of experience with Dmt and want to see what you have to say about the state. Or at least your attempt on communicating it
>>
>>18980930
>Link it and I will read it.
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18944309/#18947609
>>
Ape I am deeply interested in this subject of Planetary relations to the Goetic demons.

What qualities would be present in the Spirits that would say designate them with Mercury, ect?

Is the ruler of each planet their King? Like the God Saturn rules all the Goetic demons assigned to it?

Please elaborate some more?
>>
>>18980951
That's a good one, thanks for sharing.
>>
>>18980889
Meher Baba said that taking drugs to achieve mystical states is like taking a boat to see the "Ocean", but the true mystic swims as one with the "Ocean" and the mystical arts themselves are the act of swimming. That's why he forbade his followers to take psychedelic drugs, which I disagree with but I think he had a point.
>>
>>18980969
>normal looking man in a white shirt, sitting a table drinking coffee, looking very calm
>he invites me to sit down
>as we speak, the "realm" we are in fills in with walls, very slowly, in a psychedelic sense. The immediate area is still pretty normal.
>"You've been visiting a lot" it said.
>"That's right.'

You're saying you smoked Dmt and spoke to a human? Or something that looked like a human? And were these communications through sound, you said he spoke to you?
>>
>>18980951
Why did people on the res have a Latin family proverb lol
>>
>>18980982
>Meher Baba said that taking drugs to achieve mystical states is like taking a boat to see the "Ocean", but the true mystic swims as one with the "Ocean" and the mystical arts themselves are the act of swimming. That's why he forbade his followers to take psychedelic drugs, which I disagree with but I think he had a point.

Having years of experience with angels and entities that I don't think would be possible otherwise I highly disagree. But to each his own
>>
>>18980972
>Is the ruler of each planet their King? Like the God Saturn rules all the Goetic demons assigned to it?
Maybe? That's certainly the setup in Afro-Syncretic systems like Quimbanda.

>What qualities would be present in the Spirits that would say designate them with Mercury, ect?
Just like their quality of behavior. Mostly they come from which metal you're supposed to make the seal from, each metal having an associated planet via Agrippa.

>>18980982
Fucking THIS^^^
>>
>>18980982
Drugs, even DMT, cannot match a true mystical state.
>>
>>18980987
>You're saying you smoked Dmt and spoke to a human? Or something that looked like a human?
I literally do not have the capacity to say.

It was in a pair of black slacks, suspenders, white shirt; vaguely Amish.

>And were these communications through sound, you said he spoke to you?
Yes.

>>18980992
One half of my lineage has a Sicilian and Southern Italian background.
>>
>>18980987
Thoth can you please answer.

>>18981000
>>18980982
Fucking THIS^^^

But you said

>>what does one do with the Secrets
Keep them. They cannot be communicated. The real secrets are incommunicable, I've said this dozens of times before.
>>
You and I are not two. In the identity of form, in the origin and in the end, we are one. I am responsible for your evil and your good , for your truth and your falsehood. I can do nothing to change you now, but I can improve you by improving myself.
- R. A. Schwaller de Lubicz
>>
>>18980982
Hate you break it to you but
>Meher Baba

Was wrong
>>
>>18981007
>I literally do not have the capacity to say.
For example I'm pretty certain the Amazonian shamaness was literally the passed spirit of some potent sorceress.

This thing....I dunno so much. Far be it from me to make too many assumptions about contact with an odd entity.

>>18981013
What's there to answer?
The Secrets cannot be communicated.
I can direct you to every book on the planet and they will do you jackshit worth of good because there's no way I can verbalize the sum total of their contents of them alongside my experience. Further, sufficiently "transcendent" states hare inherently difficult to put into syntax.

This has nothing to do with drugs being a shitty substitute for the mystical experience.
>>
>>18980930
>what is that indicible arcanum?
>>
>>18981022
>This thing....I dunno so much. Far be it from me to make too many assumptions about contact with an odd entity.

Did you have human form in your "experience" did the "entity" speak in human language?
>>
>>18981029
>speak in human language?
The Queen's own, mate.
>>
>>18981021
How?
>>
>>18980994
~t. Inept practitioner
>>
>>18981021
I mean I know that he was wrong about some things having been around his cult but I'd love to know what an anon on /x/ knows that he didn't. Bonus points if you don't use the phrase "Machine Elves"
>>
>>18981029
Always in a language you'll understand.

>>18981052
Also interested.
>>
>>18980967
When I get to my computer later - I'll go through and see what you got. I'll see what I can add - brb
>>
>>18981039
He doesn't read books so he doesn't replicate the systems of the past that Merwan Sheriar Irani utilized or had training in, so I dunno how he can make any serious claim to his being wrong when there are a multitude of Teachers saying "Yeah drugs are fun and they'll get you places but they're no substitute for ritual and/or yoga".
>>
>>18981035
>The Queen's own, mate.

Perhaps you smoked something else then, that wasn't Dmt, just as you have years of experience with theoretical practice, I have years with practical experience.

And I can tell you right now, that doesn't sound like a Dmt trip, it could have been some other psychoactive substance
>>
>>18981052
Would you like me to post links to my experiences, or would you like me to post them directly here?

I was doing Dmt a long time before I even heard of terence mckenna
>>
>>18981064
>theoretical practice
>>
>>18981035
>The Queen's own, mate.
Heh, nice. Also nice share, missed that through lurking.
>>18981057
Always in a language you'll understand.
True. I often find tho that the communication isn't verbal in nature, but rather verbalized after it's been received. Depends on what it's coming from tho.
>>
>>18981064
>my drug experiences are the only right ones

I've had drug experiences involving both direct contact and transmission of English words from entities, I don't know why people who take psychedelic drugs are so pretentious or even bizarrely closed minded about other people's experiences
>>
>>18981064
>Mimosa hostilis
> some other substance
>hurr
>durr
>>
What are some of the best love spells to use?
>>
After having the Dmt and initially moving through what people call Hyperspace, I broke through to a space that seemed infinitely large. The backdrop looked something like a deep Hubble telescope picture, there was different hues of purple and black.
In the distance there was a geometric pattern swirling and it was the only thing I could concentrate on, as I fixed my awareness on it, a entity started to appear from the swirling pattern. It moved slowly to me.

At first (like in many cases) I was quite terrified of the being/entity that was approaching me, but as it got closer it started to soothe me with a humming vibration that seemed to be coming from its mouth, although its mouth seemed close.
The entity was different shades of purple like the rest of the space I was occupying. It seemed infinitely large like everything else around me, it had what seemed to be multiple wings, or what look liked wings that were made out of little specs of light that weren't connected. I had the feeling that they were stars.

Around the entity were a multitude of other smaller entities, or what I believed to be smaller entities that were giving of an uncomfortable vibe, however I could only stay fixed on the angelic type being that was now face to face with me.
It smiled and started to hum to me, no tune in particular, just a vibration that seemed to resonate through everything.

The feeling was though I was in my mothers hands for the first time after being born, there was an overwhelming feeling coming from the entity communicating that everything was alright and there was no way for it not to be.
>>
>>18981061
No, no I'm not ready for suggestions yet.
I'll let you know.
I'm not even halfway through the A's and their related names in Cunninghams and I'm still digging through the Afro-Carib sources.
>>
>>18981064
K.
We'll ignore the fact that I've had interactions with nonhuman linguistic structures and just leave it at that.

>>18981089
Blows me the fuck away. Every single time.

>>18981095
I've actually been using Acacia confusa lately.
>inb4 someone says it's not dmt bearing
>also, that experience was from MHRB
>>
>>18981101
The moment seemed eternal, which is nothing surprising because all Dmt trips feel this way, however there was a distinct feeling of a duality. And that surprises me because with Dmt breakthroughs there's usually no duality. A feeling of oneness.

As the entity/being hummed to me I started to hum back which made it smile. The transition from this Dmt trip was quite beutiful because I actually got to watch the entity drift back into the swirling void in which it came from, as realty started to fold back together my room around me reconstructing, I still found myself humming.

Once I came out of the experience, I saw my German shepherd Kujo laying next to me, he was shaking quite profusely. Once I was fully back, I tried to comfort my dog but he seemed somewhat afraid to be near me, which is strange.

This experience left me in tears. And I wish everyone could experience what I did. No words can ever truly describe what is felt during these experiences.

>If you have netflix go to "THE OA" Episode one, 1:06 mins in, when the little girl dies, the background was the same, how she was holding me was the same, but obviously the entity itself looked different, and it communicated through humming.
One of my many altered states, share your best /x/ lets see what you got, how deep you been.

This experience happened years before the Oa, they actually did a very good job recreating the experience. I was surprised when I saw it, I kind of thought, someone else has experienced what I did.

Which I know they have, its regularly discussed on other forums.

I like to share it because I KNOW EVERYONE is equally loved. You can't upset "IT"
>>
>>18981101
>>18981112
>>18981052 I can post one on the machine elves, but I don't call them that. I don't know what to call them
>>
File: Palo_Tata_Nfumbe_2.jpg (30KB, 236x306px) Image search: [Google]
Palo_Tata_Nfumbe_2.jpg
30KB, 236x306px
>>18981103
This is going to go into the thousands of references - I see now what I've really gotten myself into.
But, I like a good challenge.
>>
File: 1458657768350.png (1MB, 1613x1239px) Image search: [Google]
1458657768350.png
1MB, 1613x1239px
>>18981097
Add menstrual blood directly into his food. Works everytime!
>>
>>18981110
>I've actually been using Acacia confusa lately.

Notice a difference in the two?

Skeptical on NMT being active
>>
>>18981118
I've only had one experience with something that I could classify as a machine elf.

Told me my friend was the product of some kind of alien DNA experimentation. Never really bought it, but it seemed like a very loving entity; it stroked my hair.
>>
>>18981110
Honestly, as someone who has taken unhealthy amounts of acid, mushrooms, ololiqui, salvia, dxm, pcp, and every variety of upper, downer, screamer, laugher... never have tried dmt
. It won't be much longer now, though
>>
>>18981013
>>18981022
Wisdom thoroughly learned, will never be forgotten.
>>
>>18981126
Nope.
Acacia produces more fumarate, that's about the only difference.

It has plenty of DMT to extract into nice crystalline colonies.
>>
>>18981133
>I've only had one experience with something that I could classify as a machine elf.

Mine with them

After taking the Dmt, I lay down and prepare myself, I have come quite good at letting go of reality, which results in a more in depth and easier breakthrough.

Its much easier than people think, all is required is the absence of thought or judgment. All is required is to watch.

After the initial hyperspace fractal that I traveled through, which could be a retraction, I enter a space which is occupied by entities that are indescribable, they are always familiar, and usually always welcoming. On this occasion there was a blue hue over everything, everything is hyper colored to a degree. Everything seems to be "made" of light. Or something way less dense than what we feel here.

Its no as though I am looking around with my eyes, its as though, I can see everything from all angles. There is one entity sitting central to the space I am occupying, which is connected to all the other entities, when he moves we move, it is communicated clearly to me that when "IT" moves we move, not only is it communicated, but it is shown, maybe not shown, but I can see it happening.

Its as though we are all apart of a kaleidoscope infinetly connected no matter which way it turns. When I was in this place on this occasion, I had the distinct feeling as though nothing else existed but THAT. It was ultimately peaceful, it time was still. There was no time.
>>
>>18981143
The entities that were all connected, me being one of them, do not move in the way you see "people" move. Its as if they're in stasis, moving but not moving. Perhaps they move by thinking.

There is no sense of duality even though I can see a multitude of entities.

On this specific trip, I actually came back, and it blew my mind how I could still be here in this reality after being gone for so long. I said to my wife, you were there, I know you were there.

I wish I could share with you, first hand what I saw, all I am left with is fading memories. Which I am trying to share to you.

Forgive me but its very hard to put these experiences into human language because it can't be described, its like describing a feeling, or what sight is to a blind man
>>
>>18981133
You ever fucked a sentient being? Is it possible to do while using DMT?
>>
>>18981000
Thanks.

"Afro-Syncretic systems like Quimbanda"

This system has Spirits that mirror the ones we know as the Goetic demons or Spirits that are similar but different?
>>
>>18981147
>I wish I could share with you, first hand what I saw, all I am left with is fading memories.

So explain to me how Meher Baba was wrong again?
>>
>>18981155
Don't be fucking stupid
>>
>>18981101
>>18981112

Thoughts and opinions on what this entity was, out of all the years experience I have had with Dmt it is a stand out experience.

I don't usually ask for advice
>>
>>18981141
Have you done IV with fum?
>>
>>18981157
>This system has Spirits that mirror the ones we know as the Goetic demons or Spirits that are similar but different?
It's a clusterfuck but the Exu can be classed as having tribes under planets.

>>18981158
Kek.

>>18981155
>Is it possible to do while using DMT?
Sorta.
They can get sorta sexual with you but it's hard to respond. Closest I got was the hair stroking and this other somewhat recent time where I saw some entity dancing on a stripper pole who I interpreted to be Nuit.
>>
>>18981179
I've had experiences with Angels that were kind of like that, but usually these days I try to ask any entities that try to talk to me what their name is

>the OA
That show was bizarrely heady
>>
>>18981182
>>18981179

Thoth what's your expert opinion. You read many books
>>
File: 2a642d28a0fa0bc0f9fb686f3f583a5b.jpg (253KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2a642d28a0fa0bc0f9fb686f3f583a5b.jpg
253KB, 1600x1000px
How does someone have contact with a benevolent guiding spirit?
>>
File: 1458768311820.png (168KB, 727x682px) Image search: [Google]
1458768311820.png
168KB, 727x682px
>>18981200
>Thoth what's your expert opinion
You did some drugs and saw some shit.

Don't worry. Totally normal. Happens all the time.
>>
>>18981192
>That show was bizarrely heady

I disliked the show, but that scene was almost identical, other than the entity being indescribable
>>
>>18980708
I believe he was trying to get at the fact that few here tolerate inexperience.
Many come to these threads as beginners, for guidance or advice of some kind.
This board is highly intolerant of people searching for help.
>>
>>18981204
But do you believe in Angels demons and other entities?

You must. If so, what was this one
>>
>>18981182
I tried to contact Lucifer on DMT and he/she/they told me to masturbate and it was actually hard, that head state made me feel utterly alien from my sexuality but I powered through and actually learned a lot about my sexuality from that experience
>>
>>18981179
Loosh farmer
>>
>>18981212
>what was this one
Waaaaaaaaaaay too little information to tell.

>>18981215
>that head state made me feel utterly alien from my sexuality
>tfw you've had orgies cut short by DMT.
>>
>>18981203
Ask.
>>
>>18981204
>>18981022

Remember you did say

>The Secrets cannot be communicated.
I can direct you to every book on the planet and they will do you jackshit worth of good because there's no way I can verbalize the sum total of their contents of them alongside my experience. Further, sufficiently "transcendent" states hare inherently difficult to put into syntax.

This has nothing to do with drugs being a shitty substitute for the mystical experience.
>>
>>18981225
>Waaaaaaaaaaay too little information to tell.

An opinion based on what was given?
>>
>>18981225
Actually it was described well enough, and I felt you have Netflix you could flick to the scene I was talking about
>>
>>18981180
pls respond ape
>>
>>18981210
>This board is highly intolerant of people searching for help.

This board has one of the best collections of occult texts you can find without sucking someone's dick to get into a private tracker, if you can't find something good to study there than the "occult" probably isn't for you. Also why should people waste their time answering the same dumb questions over and over?
>>
>>18981227
Sure did, again, I'm not exactly sure how that's applicable to any of my posts which you've replied to.

>>18981232
>There are a bajillion angels and demons
>"please nail down which one exactly was this thing from a vague description of a drug experience amounting to its color and maybe sorta the quality of its wings"
Sorry mate, I'm not that good.

>>18981239
K.

>>18981241
I'm dumb but I'm not that dumb.
>also, plugging vinegar into your major veins
No thanks.
>>
>>18981210
Not always. If you ask a genuine coherent question then you get an answer. If you ask a half-baked or a rhetorical question, you'll get ignored or equal treatment.
>>
>>18981246
Not really what I meant.
You, for example, help beginners. Most would rather ridicule them than offer actual guidance.
Also, while answering repetitive stupid questions does suck, asking a real person for help beats the hell out of blindly groping in the dark.
>>
>>18981253
>Sorry mate, I'm not that good

Ok thanks for trying, I am being honest on wanting an opinion on it, because as I said, it was the most amazing thing I have experienced
>>
>>18981259
That's fair enough.
I'm sure most beginners would benefit more from a constructive response, however.
>>
>>18981210

Actually this is one of the most resourceful and helpful threads if you know how to ask.
>>
>>18981276
Should a beginner have to "know how to ask"?
After all, we ask to learn don't we?
>>
>>18981276
>>18981101
>>18981112

Perhaps someone else who comes here can help?
>>
>>18981282
>After all, we ask to learn don't we?
Nigga I steal fire from heaven, fuck asking.
>>
>>18981282
>Should a beginner have to "know how to ask"?
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>>
>>18981292
Then congrats, you're above asking.
>>
>>18981265
But why should this board be about teaching beginners, what would the intrinsic virtue in that be? You can go make your own "Magic noobs general" if that's what you want. I much prefer this community as it is, occasionally helping people but mostly talking shop with people who do real work, kind of like OTO but without a grade system and slightly less sodomy
>>
>>18981282
>Should a beginner have to "know how to ask"?

No but they should be able to look at the library and find the folder labeled Beginner.
>>
>>18981302
>occasionally helping people but mostly talking shop with people who do real work, kind of like OTO but without a grade system and slightly less sodomy

Why not go make a Skype group?
>>
>>18981302
>a thread consisting solely of beginners
I shudder at the thought.
>>18981297
That's not very constructive.
>>
>>18981284
Patiently waiting

Just don't want to get lost in all the debate
>>
>>18981253
>also, plugging vinegar into your major veins
>vinegar

Noob.
>>
>>18981313
I've suggested that but Ape gets triggered by the idea of moving any of this out of 4chan, probably for legitimate reasons
>>18981306
Also a thousand times this
>>
>>18981306
>>18981329
Know what? I'll cave on that point.
If they're legitimately ignoring the material then that's their fault.
>>
>>18981329
Make a Skype or discord and just past the library, simple
>>
>>18981284
There is 20+ people in here can someone help me at least try to identify what this entity was
>>
>>18981356
Its whatever you think it is.
>>
>>18981356
You were high on drugs, don't read too deep unless you can make contact without them.
>>
>>18981356
I already answered >>18981220
>>
>>18981356
The harder you jerk off about it the less likely you are to get an answer.

https://youtu.be/oE5I2KdoOuk
>>
>>18981369
Ok explain loose farming.
>>
>>18981133
Ape I think "aliens" are Fallen Angels.

What is all your opinion on Aliens?
>>
>>18981388
Something that readers of Montalk and people from GLP believe in.
>>
File: 1272x920design_01.jpg (71KB, 1272x920px) Image search: [Google]
1272x920design_01.jpg
71KB, 1272x920px
>>18981404
My position is that I have no position.
>>
>>18981302
>OTO
>Doing any work of value.

Pick one.

>>18981313
No. Every group that isn't publicly available and open falls into obscurity as soon as the links to it from outside disappear.

Also, closer personal ties between members (contributors) lead towards it becoming an echo chamber.

>>18981348
No.

>>18981419
>implying you're Nu
>>
>>18981425
He's just fucking with you.
"Loosh farming" is a term for trolling used by the /fringe/ community.
Jesus god.
>>
>>18981406
I said what is loosh framing, what is being farmed?

Explain the process
>>
File: Fallen Demon Grimory.jpg (61KB, 409x500px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Grimory.jpg
61KB, 409x500px
>>18981318
?? Why did you pick that name??
>>
>>18981429
Slightly more constructive. Definitely a step in the right direction.
>>
>>18981404
Words like "Alien" and "Angel" and even "God" are just example after example of people and cultures gazing at a sphere and thinking they know the circle
>>
File: E0B.png (317KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
E0B.png
317KB, 600x500px
>>18981282

Yes. Do you know what babies do? They observe until they're capable of communicating their desires in a way those of their soon-to-be peer group will understand, so they actually get the things they want. People who get the knowledge without a solid developmental period end up like those who tend to frequent these threads; Pretentious and degenerate, slaves of impulse and image.
>>
>>18981435
Personal reasons relating to the aforementioned goetic spirit.
>>
Chapter III

[1] [Like] light and shade [there are] two [selves]
[One] here on earth imbibes the law (rta) of his own deeds:
[The other,] though hidden in the secret places [of the heart],
[Dwells] in uttermost beyond.
So say [the seers] who Brahman know,
The owners of the five fires and of the three Naciketa fires.

[2] We may master the Naciketa fire,
[Sure] bridge for men who sacrifice,
Seeking to reach the [further] shore
Beyond the reach of fear, -
[The bridge that leads to] Brahman,
Imperishable, supreme.

[3] Know this:
The self is the owner of the chariot,
The chariot is the body,
Soul (buddhi) is the [body's] charioteer,
Mind the reigns [that curb it].

[4] Senses, they say, are the [chariot's] steeds,
Their object the tract before them;
What, then, is the subject of experience?
'Self, sense and mind conjoined,' wise men reply.
>>
>>18981441
Also fair.
I guess I just have soft spot for lost people.
Just want to make the community a slightly more inviting place.
>>
>>18981450
I don't see many folks posting from the Katha
>>
>>18981182
Awesome information. Similar Spirits to the Goetic demons in unrelated systems is fascinating to me. Thanks.
>>
>>18981458
https://youtu.be/dH-mUOdxnKg
>>
>>18981448
I see...She has played an important part in my life in the past few months. I pondered whether seeing that was a sign...
>>
>>18981487
Not the friendly sort are we?
>>
>>18981489
If so, I'm happy to be a vehicle of symbolism.
>>
>>18979418
>materia medica
Save your money. Homeopathy is bullshit.
>>
>>18981503
>money

Herbalism and homeopathy can cost next to nothing. Learn to garden.
>>
>>18981493
Me irl:
https://youtu.be/u1JVxqpg-Rs
>>
>>18981517
Herbalism is dangerous if not studied well, and homeopathy doesn't work.

Also, if your time is cheap enough for you to afford to garden, you're welcome to. I'd rather buy stuff pre-made.
>>
>>18981517
>Herbalism and homeopathy
One of these things are not like the other.
>>
>>18981458
>Just want to make the community a slightly more inviting place.

Everybody wants that until the shitbags start showing up. One of the reasons I like occultism is that it has amazing "face control"
>>
Ok Ape I know this is a little off topic but what is your opinion on the music industry using the occult?

Is it the artists, the people behind the artists or fake and gay?
>>
>>18981521
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU5g7IgaaQQ
>>
>>18981538
>what is your opinion on the music industry using the occult?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jNt3W7NtgY
>>
>>18981538
Are you asking if people who spent their teenage years alone in their basement doing bongs and playing guitar are into the occult?
>>
>>18981521
Wow thoth is the coolest, is that him irl
>>
How is everyone's practice going? Do we talk about that in /omg/ (It seems the most fitting place)? I have been undergoing a self-initiation into the elder futhark, meditating on the runes, chanting galdr, and using them in my practice. I began with the first rune (fehu). A few days into my meditations on it, people started flirting with me a lot. Normally I don't get much attention from women but I've started getting nudes sent to me and come-ons from girls I barely even know and rarely talk to. In addition, a friend of mine who I don't often talk to invited me to go to a casino with him and I tripled the money I went in with (I've only been to a casino once before, and I've never won any money before). I thought those were noteworthy since some common associations with fehu are fertility and money.

My interest in this area only began recently, but I'm finding that chanting galdr and using the runes in ritual work seems to have a higher success rate than the standard techniques of chaos magick that I'm most familiar with. Does anyone else here do regular practice with the runes or make use of galdr? Any general advice on it?
>>
>>18981557
No I mean are some like Rihanna Michael Jackson Beyoncé ect told about the "special" contracts that seem like they get initiated into Mystery Schools.

Example is Rihanna's Anti Diary...
>>
>>18981540
https://youtu.be/Vbqz_PW-Rhw
>>
>>18981561
I've been burning out on classwork with just my minimum daily practice.

The summer will entail a redoubling of the Vajrayana materials and running the rest of the 108k prostrations (I'm really only a few hundred in), while editing together the two versions of Vajrayogini Puja I have incorporating the winter's notes.

Then there's the ZHA reconstruction which entails raising a standing stone under the eclipse and completing the publicly known cycle of Chumbley's work.

My newest project I guess is gonna be going back through the South American materials along with Quimbanda and trying to replicate some form of assault sorcery initiation before I move.

I don't fuck with the Nordic shit.
>>
>mfw my ol' dog still avoids the area of the room with the largest traversable area.
>Also happens to be the area where I setup and conduct most working.
I just have to laugh at her trying to squeeze between the bed and the wall to get to the door. She could just go through the other side and have plenty of room to walk around.
She usually watches what I'm doing from the bed with a curious but cautious expression.
I noticed she was still doing the "avoiding area" act tonight.
>>
>>18981590
>Then there's the ZHA reconstruction which entails raising a standing stone under the eclipse and completing the publicly known cycle of Chumbley's work.

if you guys ever figure out what you're actually doing, the sheer effort might break sympathetic magic entirely
>>
>>18981590
OH I also need to find the time to buy and scan the 2000 pages of Svacchanda Tantra.
>>
>>18981604
i mean do you even have a spiritual connection to ancient Vedic theocrat profane slave castes or is this just busy-work to satisfy your gnawing existential hunger
>>
>>18981620
I do so it's worth it.
>>
>>18981620
It's more about making materials public for the first time.

I don't see anyone else scanning.
>>
>>18981626
>I do
why not practice actual dha perfected by the nobles that wrote that deliberately misleading gibberish for cattle, is what i am saying

you know, instead

you can get copies from ebay or even silkroad
>>
>>18981644
As an archivist I am so grateful for you doing this!
>>
>>18981647
*dhai
>>
>>18981647
elaborate on this
>>
File: wylie.jpg (522KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
wylie.jpg
522KB, 1280x960px
>>18981647
A vira has no need for the castes of the pashu.
>>
>>18981561
Runes are tight. Make your own in stone or you can even make cards. They make incredible divinatory tools
>>18981590
>I don't fuck with the Nordic shit.
I find that surprising since you fuck with literally everything else
>>
Does anybody have some tips for summoning Buné?
>>
>>18981679
Read the Lemegeton.
>>
>>18981674
Well, I tinker with some stuff. Namely explorations into https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giml%C3%A9 and Aelfheim proper as potentially the Mandaean Secret Eden.
>>
>>18981668
what a stupid fucking thing to say
>>
>>18981692
I always got such a weird "pure land" vibe from that kind of stuff. The Mysteries that seem to pop up everywhere are always the ones that intrigue me the most.

I still fuck with the runes because that was the first divinitory system that "clicked" for me
>>
File: 1481864314840.jpg (330KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481864314840.jpg
330KB, 500x500px
>>18981698
The Law is for All.
https://youtu.be/g71NHAbYSos
>>
>>18981710
I would fucking love this band if their frontman actually knew how to sing
>>
>>18981708
Europagan cosmo-theogony north of the Alps or so makes my stomach turn. Don't even know why.
>>
File: derp.jpg (10KB, 185x185px) Image search: [Google]
derp.jpg
10KB, 185x185px
>>18981710
>no need for the castes of the
>The Law is for All.
are you arguing with yourself now or what

if the law is for all why is that a reason to ignore the texts actually written intended to work
>>
>>18981721
Can't stomach the amanita?
>>
What is the best thing to ward off spirits? I saw hazel somewhere?
>>
>>18981731
>why is that a reason to ignore the texts actually written intended to work
The Vedic social injunctions serve zero function outside of chains that bond us deeply. Same with all other social control mechanisms.

See: Tantraloka, Kaulajnanairnaya, Kularnava Tantra, Tantrasara, Svacchanda Tantra, Kaulikapurana, etc., etc., etc.

https://youtu.be/E30e1qjlu6g

>>18981733
I mean that's probably part of it.
>>
>>18981755
Get some variety and stop posting my ringtone.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbBvuFcznJg
>>
>>18981517
Time is money, friend.
>>
>>18981770
I'm too spent on homework to have a cute ass reply.
>>
>>18981124
Just let me know what you need. If/when
>>
https://twitter.com/WilliamShatner/status/861397813439025152
>>
>>18982096
What even.
Who is this?
>>
>>18982101
>Who is this?
https://youtu.be/_bZKEhgieoc
>>
>>18982112
>literally buying into pop-culture
>>
File: Figure_0075_Harry_Ally.jpg (93KB, 595x600px) Image search: [Google]
Figure_0075_Harry_Ally.jpg
93KB, 595x600px
Just passed through the Exclusion Zone to get some more water and caught a lingering body chill and tingles that lasted all the way to the kitchen and half way back.
Wonder if I have a visitor passing through.
First time that has happened here.
>>
>>18982128
>more water
Confluence perhaps?
Crossroads don't have to be roads ;^)
>>
Anyone itt have a real human skull for use in ritual? Thinking of purchasing one myself
>>
>>18981749
Birch and Holly are especially good for this.
>>
File: Doggo_Avoidance_Issues_05-07-17.jpg (42KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
Doggo_Avoidance_Issues_05-07-17.jpg
42KB, 448x336px
>>18982151
Who knows.
Maybe.
I gave it some Jordanian Rose Water.
And now the dog is laying between the bed and the wall.
HER bed proper is too close to the Exclusion Zone apparently
>>
>>18982173
Yup.
I recommend Skulls Unlimited.
They will blind ship in unmarked boxes, if you request it.
Lots of A quality specimens of various species, and some nice replicas.
>>
File: 1458152277847.jpg (90KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1458152277847.jpg
90KB, 720x960px
>>18982173
>>
>>18982173
Can I use a deer, elk, bear, or mountain lion skull?

>it'll look cooler anyway
>>
>>18982282
Pretty nice. Have an occult body offering me one for 750 though there are a few teeth missing. Need it to complement my lingam
>>
>>18982282
Who'd you kill
>>
>>18982289
Depends on your practices. I would say no big deal tho, unless your work is say, ancestry related.
>>
>>18981590
>The summer will entail a redoubling of the Vajrayana materials and running the rest of the 108k prostrations (I'm really only a few hundred in), while editing together the two versions of Vajrayogini Puja I have incorporating the winter's notes.

Have you taken a look at the elizabeth english book?

http://phaspa.blogspot.ca/2007/08/
>>
>>18981532
How is herbalism dangerous? Spirituality dangerous or accidentally poison yourself dangerous?
>>
>>18982532

A little of column A, a little of column B. The physical health ramifications from errant dicking about pose their own issues (like slow poison death), but there's also the energies you're taking in to yourself by putting things in to the crucible that is your meatbody.
>>
HQ older version of The Tree of Life if anyone here is interested:
http://www.metaphysicspirit.com/books/The%20Tree%20of%20Life%20-%20A%20Study%20in%20Magic.pdf
>>
>>18982843
There is already a great copy of it in the Beginner's Folder. Thanks for sharing though.
>>
Any advice on evoking Hecate? A fortune teller told me I get along with older women, and a pendulum said she'd be a good one to evoke.

>>18980594
I have no idea what I'm doing in general. Just going with what catches my attention and feels compelling.
>>
>>18983208
>evoking Hecate
>not building a respectable relationship to work with her
>>
>>18983208
Hekate is also a nubile and a MILF at the same time.
>>
>>18980200
Now, yesterday I replied to this post with ''23'', as a shitty joke. But now that post is gone. Why? Am I tripping or did a mod for some odd reason delete it.
>>
>>18983302
How would one do that without first talking to her?
>>
>Euro
Interpreting Early Hellenistic Religion - A Study Based on the Cult of Isis and the Mystery Cult of Demeter
Derek_Collins_-_Magic_in_the_Ancient_Greek_World

>Gnostic
Reading Utopia in Chronicles

>Mesoamerican and Amerind
New folder! Moved all *book form* materials about the ancient preColombian cultures into here. New additions:

Isabel Yaya The Two Faces of Inca History Dualism in the Narratives and Cosmology of Ancient Cuzco

Death_and_the_Classic_Maya

Water_and_Ritual_The_Rise_and_Fall_of_Classical_Maya_Rulers

The Worlds of the Moche on the North Coast of Peru-University of Texas Press (2012)

Lord Eight Wind of Suchixtlan and the Heroes of Ancient Oaxaca Reading History in the Codex Zouche

In the Maw of the Earth (Mayan Cave Rites)

Star_Gods_of_the_Maya_Astronomy

Becoming_an_Ancestor_The_Isthmus_Zapotec_Way_of_Death

Pikillacta_The_Wari_Empire_in_Cuzco

Burial Theme in Moche Iconography (1979)
>>
>>18983544
Just posting to run down the bump limit, don't mind me.
>>
File: IMG_2804.png (179KB, 417x634px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2804.png
179KB, 417x634px
>>18983544
>>18983555
>44
>555

Can't argue with those numbers and this update! Thanks Ape, sincerely.
>>
>>18983544
Thanks Ape. Mystery cult material looks particularly interesting.
>>18983555
>555

Too often a lonesome strife. Onto new threads we go.
>>
>>18983435
Pray to her, veneration, and call out to her in your dreams. Research what she likes and start appeasing her
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.