[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ I don't usually come here but I need help with something,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: unnamed (5).jpg (72KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (5).jpg
72KB, 384x384px
/x/ I don't usually come here but I need help with something, I'm going to buy a tarot deck for my brothers girlfriend.

I have narrowed it down to 2 decks.

>Donna Virtue Angels deck
>Thoth deck

What would she prefer?
>>
>>18978103
Is there any more info you can give? What's she like? What sort of divination is she into?
>>
Just buy her some nice bath bombs.
Baby witch has some nice tarot themed soaps and bombs.
>>
>>18978147
She's a bitch, I am only getting her the gift because I have to.
She's into the craft, because it was just on Netflix
>>
>>18978103
Alright well, the thing with Doreen Virtue decks is that not all of them are tarot, most are oracle. A tarot deck has 78 cards and are split into major and minor arcana, as well split into various suits in the minor arcana. So be sure to make that distinction before you decide on one of those.
>>
>>18978177
Isn't that sort of a gothic movie? With that in mind, Thoth would probably be more appealing.
BTW it's Doreen Virtue, not Donna
>>
>>18978184
Is Doreen Virtue cool, or will she be like this is lame
>>
File: 11.jpg (34KB, 280x412px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
34KB, 280x412px
Get her a Thoth deck. Emphasize to her that this deck's made for promiscuous occult whores like her, as per Crowley's intent in the Lust card.
>>
>>18978187
Ok Thoth deck. Thanks anon
>>
>>18978184
>>18978103
Oh and also, Thoth isn't a very good deck for beginners. Rider-Waite based decks are a lot better for novices, and there are hundreds of different themed decks in this format if you don't think the original would be a good fit.
>>
>>18978195
Yeah, if you think she'd actually want to try reading, rather than just being into the aesthetic, go for RW-based.
>>
Just gonna put this out there, shadowscape.

It's fun, and surprisingly sassy for a deck.
>>
Thanks for the help guys I'm just going to get her the Thoth deck.
>>
>>18978189
Lel. Personally I was given a Virtue deck and I hate it, but she may dig the simplicity so *shrug*
>>
>>18978195
>>18978197
Considering he hates his brother's future ex-wife, I don't think he gives a fhit about whether or not she can learn it easy.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.