[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hope all is well. When you have a moment to yourself, read this,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0177.jpg (17KB, 200x202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0177.jpg
17KB, 200x202px
Hope all is well. When you have a moment to yourself, read this, and please know that I am so grateful to have you in my life. It was difficult for me to decide who I thought would DO this because many people claim to pray, but not everyone does. I hope I chose the right twelve. Please send this back to me (You'll see why). May everyone who receives this message be blessed. There is nothing attached. Just send this to twelve others. Prayer is one of the best free gifts we receive. There is no cost, just a lot of reward. Make sure you pray, and pray believing God will answer. May today be all you need it to be. May the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in your thoughts, rule in your dreams tonight, and conquer all your fears. May God manifest himself today in ways you have never experienced before. May your joy be fulfilled, your dreams be closer and your prayers be answered. I pray that faith enters a new height for you; I pray that your territory is enlarged. I pray for peace, healing, health, happiness, prosperity, joy and a true and undying love for God. IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST THE MOST HIGH AMEN Now, will you send this to as many people as you can now, not "I'll do it later." God wants to move Now!!! Amen

Luv You!
>>
No, i am the messiah and what you are saying is wrong!
>>
>>18976138
thanks. really means a lot...
>>
Back to you friend
>>
Made you a better logo
>>
Good timing, amen brother
>>
>>18976205
What does that mean?
>>
Thanks
>>
>>18976138
Ughhh. Please!
>>
Amen and God bless.
>>
Honestly don't know what to say other than peace to you
>>
File: vghjvjh.jpg (124KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
vghjvjh.jpg
124KB, 540x810px
thanks dude.
>>
Amen.

Thank you for your love, and peace be with you.

For the first time in my life I am seeking forgiveness and faith. I pray that there is enough time for me to find both within myself and others. I have led a life of sin and ignorance. You have led me to the lord when I needed him most. I am grateful and I love you too.

Pray for me. I pray for you too.
>>
You are an ASSHOLE
>>
Peace be to you and love is shared all around the globe. Prayers shall be asked and God will answer as he always does. Thank you for the message.
>>
I will not pray, I will not ask God for help, I will not ask for forgiveness. Doing these things makes us look like children, unable to care for ourselves. We were given our minds, our bodies, our souls, to prove ourselves. We were given our struggles, our sins, our illnesses, to overcome them. Am I to prove myself a semienlightened beast, or as something truly worthy of God's attention?

Love you too, though.
>>
>>18976205
shutup frenchie
>>
>>18976138

Everyone in this thread is burning like the rest of us.
>>
>>18976138
Thanks op, have a good one
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.