[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o4vT5 8Zh-ks >book of reve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0063.jpg (51KB, 439x329px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0063.jpg
51KB, 439x329px
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o4vT58Zh-ks

>book of revelation is literally playing out before our very eyes
>there are STILL people who haven't accepted Christ
>>
>>18976063
if you're familiar with the book of revelation, you know that there are lots of people who won't ever accept christ.
>>
>>18976063
>>there are STILL people who haven't accepted Christ
And there will be more. Ying/yang. Look it up.
This is all perfectly normal.
>>
Christ-tards have been saying the same thing for centuries
>>
>>18976078
Christ outside of yin-yang because Christ outside of attributes

>>18976063
Sometimes YouTube's interpretation of Revelation is incorrect. Didn't watch video, just saying
>>
>>18976089
Only today does the technology exist for the mark of the beast and one world financial system prediction to come to pass. We aren't quite there yet, but it is coming.
>>
>>18976104
No, it's not.
>>
>>18976090
Only Shiva is without attributes.

Damn. Well let's extrapolate.
Chinese Christian Hindu

Uh its not sex cuz that's legal
Maybe it's weed.

Use weed oil on the implants and the real and you lose your soul to 500000 different subsects...All demonic all eh....Not quite right.
>>
>>18976129
Buddha is without attributes. Jesus is without attributes. Shiva is without attributes. Allah is without attributes.
>"truly I tell you," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!"
>>
>>18976090
>>18976129
Don't listen to that hindu fuck.
I ment the Yin/yang symbolizes Sheep and Goat.
There are evil people whose nature is evil and good people who are legitemately good.
In the end good people are rare in these dark times so it's normal because we're entering Armageddon and finally Judgement cometh.
>>
>>18976144
There is no nature outside the Good. The "evil" nature is contrary and impermanent, and the Good outside of its definition is without attributes. No one is good or evil they are attuned to the Way or absent of it.
>>
>>18976156
There cannot be light if there is no darkness and vice versa.
>>
>>18976170
That applies to the sense of physical sight. The light and dark principles are the same thing in different degrees. Outside of them existing one against the others the operate on the same adjustment of light. This is physical sight, light and dark
>>
"THE END IS NIGH" yells increasingly wrong man for eight thousand time.

Remember 66AD? That was supposed to be the one.
Or was it 365? Maybe 500? Maybe 800-something?
No, it was definetly on January 1st of 1000. The Pope himself said it.
Well other Pope said 1284 (thats 666 years after the rise of islam, /x/-tier conspiracy) so this must be the one.
1666? Somewhere before that? Man there was a lot of people saying a lot of things.
Remember the Millerites? They got so many people rallied up behind their doomsday prediction that when they fucked up they called the event the Great Dissapointment. Seriously, look it up.
Or 1911 by egyptologists, or 1918 by bible study nerds,
So many predictions in the 20th century that im not even gonna bother, except for motherfucking Nostradamus with July of 1999.
2000 passed. That was a big one too, everyone was expecting it then. Even Newton.
The GOLDEN DAWN predicted that it would end in 2010.
Then 2012 came. /x/ was on fire. And nothing.
Rasputin also fucked up with his 2013 prediction.

Say, OP. Why now? What do you have that all these other fine gentleman didnt?
>>
>>18976272
Technology to implement a one world financial system and the ability to outfit humans with in-hand microchips, which is already happening
>>
>>18976063
only revelations?
You clearly understand your prophecies
>>
>>18976298
btfo
>>
>>18976298
R E K T
>>
You missed /pol/ go take your christ faggotry there.
>>
>>18976063
The mark is SIM cards in cell phones. Wow mystery solved. Who fucking cares
>>
File: pupils.png (139KB, 739x511px) Image search: [Google]
pupils.png
139KB, 739x511px
>>18978415
could be the shot?
ark o beasts? like a little ship of beasts
> aka vaccines are little ufos
taken in the right/left shoulder, in the bloodstream

the mercury is also basically a nano, radio conductive (metal) and with enough eelctricity can be magnetized (and then moved remotely)
>>
I'm going to buy some sunday clothes and start going to mass and ask the priest what I need to do to get baptised.
>>
>>18976298
but that already happened and its being ruled by the royal families and the borg chip is the pc and the phone because nobody can live without that shit

>>18978632
this one and chemtrails is what makes me shit my pants and more when you know that this is the basis of how life is being ruled or the code of the meta and how grey aliens can use that shit or create what this pick said and bammm control you, this is very very very very real people and its more powerfull at nigth
>>
>>18976063
Ugh, the binble is a mishmash collection of stolen myths from other cultures around the world
>>
>>18976298
Doesn't your book say that no man will know the hour?
>>
>>18980835
One word.
Zoroastrianism.
>>
File: IMG_6085.jpg (95KB, 613x671px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6085.jpg
95KB, 613x671px
>>18980812
So should I ditch my phone?
>>
File: 1493783841889.jpg (208KB, 1248x902px) Image search: [Google]
1493783841889.jpg
208KB, 1248x902px
>>18978487
It says in left hand or forehead
>>
>>18980812
What??
Explain,
What is the code of the meta lol and and which grey aliens controle me through chemtrails? Rofl interested
>>
What if its phones/technology because it fits in our hand and affects our mind in incredible and permanent ways plus it being the right hand make sense because in old catholic beliefs using your left hand was a sign of the devil so almost everyone use their right hand when this was written
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.