[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi. I'm in a time-trip (AMA) here, year 4138 traveller.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: C-mJqIsXkAAMdx6.jpg (194KB, 879x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C-mJqIsXkAAMdx6.jpg
194KB, 879x1024px
Hi. I'm in a time-trip (AMA) here, year 4138 traveller. Sorry english.
>>
>>18975869
What does food taste like in your time? Is it still corporate driven fast food or is it home made and natural?
>>
>>18975876
Genetical-changed humans. Food can not harm, everything you can eat. Natural home made. Driven fast food. Poison soup.
>>
>>18975891
Nice LARP
>>
File: A_larp_i_nthe_park.jpg (150KB, 700x469px) Image search: [Google]
A_larp_i_nthe_park.jpg
150KB, 700x469px
>>18975900
Weird and fun
>>
File: 1493395553131.png (944KB, 4928x3952px) Image search: [Google]
1493395553131.png
944KB, 4928x3952px
>>18975900
Reminds me of the same speech pattern as Chaika from Coffin princess.

As for >>18975891 I asked you how your food taste. What's it feel like to eat food in the future?
>>
>>18975948
Sorry I forgot. Many tastes, equal in here, but not necessary. Food is sensitory pleasure, as masturbation, not all does. 2017 food is good. Fried eggs tastes as liquid in bag we put to humidize
>>
>>18975869
What language do you normally speak?
>>
>>18975963
Your syntax is off but your spelling is the same. I don't believe you are from the far future. Prove you are from the future.
>>
>>18975964
Feblouan is derivated for common darija magh arabic and languajes of spanish and french principal. Noted by elusion of all articular variants. There feblouan. The weak one.
>>
>>18975980
Okay. I see your point.
>>
>>18975869
What happens in the 21st century?
>>
>>18975978
I took rapid course, errors for there. This site fun, known in registers. In proof, random non important fact, Khodjent city, general flood deads end in this year before
>>
>>18975988
Lots. Name a topic.
>>
>>18975996
United States
Then Europe.
Then aliens.
Then cybernetics.
Then religion.
>>
>>18975869
Lain still loves us?
>>
Are you roleplaying?
>>
>>18976019
Yes, of course, wasn't that clear?
>>
>>18975999
Trump baaad! Then, many brown friends come to the Europe! Makes me very glad! When alien come, he say: "I am the god!" And we say:"Oh, he is the god!" No more religion then. It make me go: ":(". (You like joke from 21 century?) Cybernetics=gay.
>>
>>18976062
Great Joke!

Is there violence in Europe in this century? After Trump, what happens?
>>
>>18975999
United States

2017- not really important
2028 first woman president
- - not really important
2049 debris from own US space structure managing data traffic internet hits west of Canadian city Montreal. satellite too big to vanish. hits soil causes many deaths. cause is human malfuncion. severe crisis follows between countries. space measures become really strict since
2052 army bombs Pasir Mas Malaysia being the last bomb United States has done
2057 major earthquake in los angeles causes deaths
2073 major outbreak of politics scandal causes senate abolition. all functions simplified in machines. first mix democracy and technocracy in the world
2077 the cult causes biggest suicidal case in human history. plus than 6 million kill in order of messiah. proven a faker. commotion. fail of irrationalism worldwide
2082 united states founder of global agency regarding interests in earth core between countries. stage 1 accomplished
- not really important since

Europe

2017-2028 progressive end European Union
Europe not a common unity since
Joins global structures one by one

Aliens

Not proven

Cybernetics

2019- first world legislation restrictive internet.
2027- internet access worldwide complete. satellite access primordial. next stage of it. other providers progressively taken down since.
around 2040 - total mix in human and net. interfaces connected in body. more common than useful thing
around 2060 - internet more as daily life than separate being. even police. but mixed with body. no exists separate internet being anymore
not so important then

Religion

Progressive decay
2040-2060 explosion new cults. mainstream common turns no important
2070-2090 dies out as tiny becomes psychotical. followers suicide as end of world reached in their views.
>>
>>18976081
Your English is good in this explanation. Also you list a plausible set of outcomes. I don't think you're OP but I hope your timeline is closer to reality then OPs. I would love for the United States to survive to 2073.
>>
>>18976098
Thanks, but gramatically simplier as being titles of things, a lot easier than common speech

United States survives, concept of country turns blurrier, in last stages, more of a location than real thing
>>
>>18976119
If you look at history you will notice that successful empires last for about 250 years give or take 50 years. They wither away like how an old man dies or how DNA degrades. There is then in explosion or resurgence within the decaying empire that overtakes within the dying nation. Like a seed that germinates within a rotted wood.

I will remember this post and hopefully this is the future that comes to pass.

But then again this is 4Chan so I have to take what you say with a grain of salt
>>
>>18975869
what big thing should we invest in early?
also anything interesting happen in New Zealand ?
>>
>>18975869
What about Mars... are we setting up a colony there?
>>
>>18975963
So people speak like retards in the future?
>>
>>18975869

do they have fatty hover scooters? do they even have fatties then? or is everyone a fatty?
>>
>>18977943
They speak another language, fuckhead. You think people spoke like this 2000 years ago?
>>
what if listing such achievements causes humanity to be like "oh? let me do nothing and those achievements will happen!" and then they don't happen and then you think you were only lying about all of those things that you listed when originally you thought you were listing truthful things but unbelievably so (after listing them and causing them to not have happened) and now think that you were listing them as a joke? hmmm... would it make you think "why was i lying about those things?"
>>
>>18978333
continuing:
then would you try to change it so that it did happen? and then would you continue to try to change your present by changing your past so you do get neato things? but would a version of you then continue to try to change things again? what if it happens like that and one version of you wants to have something and then by doing it backwards it changes "your" memories so then "you" also want to have the opposite of what "you" are trying to get, so you stand next to a machine trying to change all of it so that "you" get something and then when "you" get it "you" are next to the machine and decide "you" don't want what "you" did want so then "you" continue to try to get the opposite of it and that happens and while it happens one small virgin spirit gets tormented and pained and raped and sad for the reason that the virgin had thoughts of love about "you" that "you" stole?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.