[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it okay to love Satan for all the blessings he grants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 8

File: satanniceguy.png (572KB, 900x615px) Image search: [Google]
satanniceguy.png
572KB, 900x615px
Is it okay to love Satan for all the blessings he grants his followers?
>>
>>18975523
t. baby raper/killer
>>
NO! Satan, or its ideal, in the form of Satanism, is ruining absolutely everything we hold dear, and damning us into a life of slavery and trickery.

He may grant "blessings", however these work out of the stolen energy that he has taken from enslaved and unwilling souls. Once he is defeated, the energy will rush back to where it is meant to be, and YOU will be left with nothing.

It is better to free yourself from the chains, a great source is the "howtoexitthematrix" blog.
>>
File: podesta.jpg (68KB, 520x652px) Image search: [Google]
podesta.jpg
68KB, 520x652px
>>18975523
No.

Ex-Illuminati banker exposes Satanic rituals:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRuKmxQSPSw
>>
>>18975539
what do you hold dear?
>>
>>18975554
>5554
I hold dear the Spiritual Ascending and Illumination of all beings, since we are all connected to the Infinite Source, and part of it.

For that to work, however, obstacles (like Satanism) must be convinced to step aside, and if they do not do so, be destroyed.

Each being is truly Sovereign, and thus, can exert its Sovereign Energy Field. If this is attacked, they have the Right, as the first Universal Law states, to attack and even kill the offenser.
>>
>>18975565

dumb parrot
>>
File: 1490570998563.gif (4MB, 7000x5893px) Image search: [Google]
1490570998563.gif
4MB, 7000x5893px
>>18975574
t. satanist
>>
>>18975574
No, it's you who is in the wrong. You do not want to understand the Universal Truth, and that's why you resort to deridingly calling me a "dumb parrot", thinking of me as just another shill. In reality, I am not.
(In retrospective, you have not given any point to your defense yet).
>>
>>18975523
no
>>
>>18975565
>and if they do not do so, be destroyed.

what is free will?
>>
>>18975634
why not?
>>
>>18975523
If you are willing to sell your service which is basically selling your soul then yeah sure its cool to love satan cause god dont really need your love to live. You have eternal life and if it wasn't for not being able to remember you would remember every death ever happened to anyone that ever was. That is how the Demiurge lives, it lives in eternity with every conceivable knowledge of pain.
>>
>>18975639
> however, obstacles (like Satanism) must be convinced to step aside

No one has the Right to destroy without having given the being in question a choice. Free will is exactly that, having choices. Some of the demiurgic parasites are desperate to get free from the chains and will gladly accept to be thrown into the Transmutator (spiritual threats do not really get destroyed unless the Source deems it neccesary)

The parasites who do not want that, and have, between other things, sold constant reincarnations and toxic, unconscious agreements, after receiving the choice, either get destroyed forcedly (thanks to the First Universal Law), or act to comply to it, but when
they return, they get destroyed (transmuted into energy).
>>
>>18975682
You are absolutely right, being that this is limbo my domain we live together in judgement and the cycle of being judged never ends with each living being with free will and thus you go to both heaven and hell being this is the first ring of both. Its nice to live in constant guessing of something.
>>
>>18975673
You sir, a fucking idiot.
>>
>>18975712
>>18975682

Hi guys waddup?
>>
>>18975712
There are souls working both undercover and outside the Demiurge's false system to destroy it. It will not last long.
>>18975723
An impersonator, how nice!.
>>
>>18975728
Chilling in my uncomfortable meat sack, you?>>18975746
I beg to differ, for you see as above so below, as within so without, with free will you are open to a stalemate which as a result of good and evil both coexisting you are stuck with endless choice, this choice leads you to guilt which can bring you down the rings or up depending on how one uses free will. Im looked at as the bad guy for making the rings because of there very existence inside of pandoras box, you cant ever die because of the ouroboros which is the result of good vs evil. It eats its tail to not starve but also to not hurt anyone else but itself, this is the form of guilt that bounds you to eternity. You all live in guilt.
>>
>>18975779
Go fuck yourself, asshole.
>>
>>18975779
Staying in your "rings" of false lights and fights is NOT neccesary. As you can make the rings raise or lower themselves, as you can go up or down on them, so you can go to the sides, left or right, and quickly get outside of the whole lie.
>>
>>18975808
What if i told you i live in multiple plains of existence at once harboring the rings like a hive mind and i get all the joys and sorrows of all. The lie you set for yourself is you believe you are free of sin and that is where the guilt lies. If you wish to ascend know that you are guilty and wish to do good and you will go up, otherwise i have to teach you again in the lower plains of existence where you might end up losing almost all your blessings.
>>
>>18975821
Gnostics are satanists offering a lie after lie.
>>
can mistah satan turn me into a qt 16 year old girl that gets off turnin tricks?
>>
>>18975834
Heres some truth, baphomet is balance of the human spirit, he is the king of this ring limbo to be exact. He is good and evil joined in an androgynous way, offering balance and chaos in equal amounts.
>>
>>18975821
It's extremately easy to see the lie once you know that each being is Sovereign.
The demiurge only exists in the 6th density as a kind of thought-form that is formed from all the other STS (Service-to-Self, basically demons (low-vibrational entities) and beings enslaved to the demiurge) ideas from the 5D, 4D, 3D and 2D.

The demiurge's agents work in several densities, EXCEPTING the 7D, which is Unity with the Source, totally free from the general fields of lies that it is propagating.

If you recognize that We are all the Source and the Source is all of Us (individuations), the Matrix of control will quickly become apparent for what it is.
>>
File: 1491868847616.jpg (156KB, 327x657px) Image search: [Google]
1491868847616.jpg
156KB, 327x657px
>>18975854
t. satanist who drinks the blood of infants
>>
>>18975858
We all are the same soul as punishment for disobeying god, Lucifer's soul was shared/broken to multiply in the clay of Adams body bound until judgement to be suck in a fucking meat sack as i like to call these bodies for as long as the individual is allowed to exist in this plain of existence. Adam was originally supposed to live here alone for a long time but god felt bad and decided to seperate some of his body and soul to make eve and thats where this hole eternity bullcrap started.
>>
To free ourselves from the Matrix of Control, we first have to center ourselves in our Higher Self, who is our only true guide (besides Free Universe beings). Once that is done, expand your Sphere of Divine Influence, that will highlight any wrongs in your etheric body.

Once that is done, connect yourself to the Infinite Source, the Earth's core, the core of the Galaxy, and to the Free Universe beings (also known as "Divine Agents"), and ask the Infinite Source for a Galactic Vacuum (or Transmuter).

Once that is done, recall all the agreements done in your sub, un, and unconscious agreements, in the past, present, and future, in all timelines, realities, kingdoms, realms, dimensions, densities, or any others.

Once that is done, DECLARE them to be NULL AND VOID. After, RECLAIM the energy you unknowingly spent into them. Remember to also call the backups, copies, copies of the copies, offsite backups, reprints, and any other copied manifestation. Nullify these too.

Grasp the empty agreements and put them in your Galactic Vacuum. It will transform them back into pure energy.

Once that is done, ask your Higher Self to run a Galactic Vacuum throughout your whole Sphere and etheric body, to destroy any and all evil thought forms, restrictions, limitations, beliefs in anything restraining, etc.

Flare your Sphere of Divine Influence, and all the holes left by the construct will be filled with YOUR REAL TRUTH, that corresponds to what YOU are in reality.

Center yourself in the Infinite Source, and revel in its love it has for you and All Beings. The flood of energy will destroy the last remnants.

Finally, recall the agreement you originally made with the Infinite Source (all souls are in the Demiurge's trap by *choice*) to be a bearer of the Divine Light and Cause.

In case somebody or something attacks your Sphere or Space of Influence, threaten them with a Galactic Vacuum. If they persist, shuttle them through it.
>>
>>18975905
Constantly declare "I am Sovereign and nobody is allowed to take my energy for any purpose.", or "I am Sovereign and I have Rights that I exercise in opposition to any invader.", or in any other way, as you are Sovereign.

All beings that invade your Sphere and threaten you with things as: False Karma Showings, Selling of Reincarnations (they guilt you into it the instant you die) are in danger, and YOU IN YOUR RIGHT to be shuttled into a Galactic Vacuum and completely destroyed (or purged of their evil, depending on the Source's will).

TELL them this, and they will surely BACK OFF. If they return, shuttle them into one, OR SEVERAL (you can ask for as many G.Vs as you need) Galactic Vaccums.
>>
>>18975905
Looks like someones enlightened, you might even pass my test, you see through the lies which conceal pain for those that can't handle it, however you dont see your enemys as potential friends which may keep you from ascending. Understanding yin and yang will show you that all is balance and chaos in harmony.
>>
>>18975969
Many of the purported (FALSE) light and Darkness beings (Ascended Masters, (Arch)ons (I do not like to call them that), Angels, etc) are under the direct or hierarchical control of the demiurge. Thus, they cannot be trusted, and are actually good Vaccuming targets.

They *love* to trick newly dead souls with the weight of their "guilt", their supposed "bad karma accrued in other life", however most of this is just offloading. Thanks to the numerous agreements, they can avoid the bad karma because they move that burden to the shoulders of other, innocent, souls.
>>
>>18975981
Who said the guilt was a trick, the trick is to understand you have no reason to be guilty because you are right no matter what and that you are free to do what we tell you and what you tell yourself. No matter what the flaw of imperfection keeps you traped with me and thats why most don't ascend to the 7th plane of heaven.
>>
>>18975992
Now you're contradicting yourself. You're saying the guilt is real when it isn't. Hah.
>>
>>18976003
But thats just it it's both dont you get it! Guilty pleasures: the seven deadly sins are blessings in heaven
>>
>>18976011
Ok, Satan's lover. Why do you want to share the pleasures of Satan when you could keep them all to yourself like a proper Glutton? ;)
>>
>>18976018
Maybe I'm bored or maybe I'm Lieing or maybe im indulging like a proper glutton as i type, or maybe I already do all the sins and know i can do more later when i have my powers back in the other levels. Being stuck in this meat sack is painful but i love pain as you cant really enjoy something without feeling it first.
>>
>>18976034
> maybe I'm Lieing
Yeah, we already know you're a liar. Satan is the Lord of Lies.
>>
>>18975523
Depends, will you hate me for taking away the blessings?
So much for loyalty towards me. You should try Jesus if you're gonna be such a leech with no loyalty towards me.

Now go slaughter a calf in my name and throw one of its hind legs inside a random (any)church except scientology since those are my bros.
>>
>>18976043
Lies prevent you from feeling pain, that pain leads you to gain power and that power is what i intend to keep you away from because then you will be just like me ...and btw there is only one of me.
>>
>>18976052
Lies!.

The Infinite Source is infinitely superior to the demiurge, and It is not a parasite that constantly depends and preys on spiritual energy, unlike the demiurge.

The Source exists on its own and nobody end impeding or obstaculizing it, because We are all The Source and The Source is All of Us.
>>
>>18976064
I piggy back on you guys and guess what some of you copy me, the flaw of being an imperfection disconnects you from god when the soul does not wish to envelope gods teachings. God or the infinite source as you call him, me personally i call him an "it" and guess what all are acceptable in defining him/her/it does not give a fuck, like litterally the love from the source is so immence that its defies all logical reason. Every possible person is forgiven and punished at the same time and always loved by the source, the source is understandable to those that don't believe and do believe the lies
>>
>>18976084
God is NOT the source. As you probably have seen, God punishes, etc, while the Source DOES NOT, it loves unconditionally and aims to help everybody.

God is a representation of the demiurge.
>>
>>18976097
God is all, he is truth and flasehood, he is vengence and peace, it will destroy you and bring you back and say how was your trip, he moves your soul and he moves you in your sleep. God is scary but god is good in the end.
>>
>>18976112
God, like Satan, is a mere construct that aims to entrap all souls in a web of lies.
>>
File: 7-Alexander-submarine_web.jpg (115KB, 500x463px) Image search: [Google]
7-Alexander-submarine_web.jpg
115KB, 500x463px
>>18975523
>I am right with God and live eternally in paradise
>Lucifer gives me a fruit so I feel resentment towards God because he harvests me for some bullshit I don't care about because I couldn't
>God gets pissed off and tells me to follow him or I'll be tormented for eternity

T-thanks Satan...
>>
>>18976124
> Judaism
> Invents a curse
> Provides a cure
> seems legit
>>
>>18976123
You mean like yourself.
>>
>>18976134
Nope. Like you.
>>
>>18976142
I feel no shame for I know where i stand in this Limbo.
>>
>>18976154
Good. Try not to project on others your own madness.
>>
>>18976162
Depends on what you define as madness
>>
>>18976171
You are clinically mentally ill. All Satanists are. And they know it. That's why they, like yourself, are trying to normalize their beliefs.
>>
>>18976181
Sounds just like you right now
>>
>>18976171
You are mad and do not know of the Universal Truth. Better to know about and be United with the Infinite Source than be chained to thought-forms that are manifestations of the demiurge, such as god and satan.
>>
>>18976193
Sounds like I hit a nerve. I'm 100% sane and united with the Absolute Source. :)
>>
>>18975953
Why wouldn't I WANT to be completely destroyed? I am confused as fuck right now. The only thing I resent is my own existence.
>>
>>18976217
If that were true, why haven't you killed yourself already? Lies.
>>
>>18976217
Are you saying that you *want* to be destroyed? If you have commited no wrong against anyone or anything, your solicitude would be ridiculous, as it would seem that your United soul was corrupted by false thought-forms and toxic agreements such as: agreeing to wanting to suicide, etc.

If you *want* to be destroyed, find an United Soul and ask them to parlay with their Higher Selves to put you into a Galactic Vacuum, where the Source will hopefully purge you of these limitations and release you to the Free Universe.

However, it would be better for YOU to attempt to enlighten yourself, instead of trying to follow such a daring journey.
>>
>>18976223
Because I don't know what to believe. But there is certainly worse possible places for my soul than my quotidian life.
>>
>>18976235
A better way would be confiding and basking in the True Light of your High Self to purge you of these desires; it is be a good first step to any kind of cleansing.
>>
>>18976246
Oops, "it is". A typo.
>>
File: 1493408823945.jpg (279KB, 495x588px) Image search: [Google]
1493408823945.jpg
279KB, 495x588px
>>18976231
From a young age I've always found consciousness terrifying. In fact I really tried to sell myself on atheism because I had no filter when it came to my anxieties. But as I got into conspiracies I was forced to abandon the sense of security I could find in materialism. But quite honestly, yes I really lament the fact that I am alive right now. It seems like everyone is going to be called to make spiritually defining decisions. I would have just wanted to live a meager existence and die forever. And somehow I think the ultimate truth is the aberration of existence.
>>
>>18976259
Death is not forever; if you die without realizing that the Infinite Source is part of you as you are part of It, you will likely be embezzled into the "reincarnation wheel", a scheme perpetuated by the demiurge's agents in where you are tricked over and over with the negative events of your life shaded heavily with "guilt".

If that were to not work, they would show you "fake karma" that was obtained by the agents themselves, but was pushed off onto other souls thanks to the sub, un and conscious agreements we constantly are signing in this density (plane of existence; dimension, they're not the same thing exactly.)

If it is your desire to not Enlighten yourself, then sure, do not do it; all Souls have Free Will.
>>
>>18976286
If that's true then why don't I have any memory of what happened in my last incarnation? And also, why should I care?
>>
>>18976259
> posts a picture of a satanist
> implies atheism isn't a spiritually defining decision
You really believe your own bullshit, huh?
>>
>>18976314
Never mind the picture. I just posted Styx because he's a meme. Atheism as just a coping mechanism although it also represented my hope that turmoil would eventually end.
>>
>>18976322
> sticking your head in the sand
> coping mechanism
Yeah, ok.
>>
>>18976346
Well, when I was a Christian child I would have nervous fits thinking about going to hell for eternity. Later on I started to worry about demons and curses and ghosts. Basically anything.. So if anyone needed to stick their head in the sand it was me.
>>
>>18976349
Christianity is Judaism is Gnosticism is Satanism.
>>
>>18976358
Anon, some of those religions tell you to worship the demiurge....
>>
>>18976296
Your reasons are because:
1. The memories of former incarnations are locked behind the 4th density and beyond: some beings have Enlightened themselves enough to remember some or all, or have not been fully brainwashed by the agents to forget everything.
>>
>>18976374
Forgot to list the 2nd reason!. Whoops...
2. You are free to believe or not believe in what I am telling you.
>>
>>18976374
Why would I want to recall memories of my past incarnations? What would happen to my current incarnation following natural death?
>>
>>18976398
Your Higher Self's light that will naturally begin to shine after your death will bring you memories of your former lives. As you, like all, have Free Will, you may choose to ignore them, but be quick before the "mystical", FAKE light that is "doorway to god's kingdom", "heaven" or something like that, that is forged by the demiurge's agents to trick you into reincarnating over and over.

Following natural death, your soul would disengage from the body. The agents would come instantly to try to haul you off into the false heaven, which is actually a special place in the 5th density, but after some rest you will be forced to reincarnate.

if you refuse it, you can freely wander around the 4D density, and hopefully find a channel to a TRUE light entity (will talk to you via emotions, feelings) that will guide you into total Enlightement.

Or, if you want, you can reincarnate to acquire higher spiritual growth here (True Universe beings call us a "fast track"), although I do not recommend it.
>>
>>18976440
So there is no eternal hell?
>>
>>18976464
The eternal hell is believing in the lie of eternal hell.
>>
https://youtu.be/8XbDM_Uvx1c
>>
>>18976486
Okay so what would happen to a Christian universalist then?
>>
>>18976538
The agents's forgery would appear as "Are you worthy to enter god's kingdom and be reconciled with him? You just have to offer yourself..." and perhaps they will rush to agree, others may tarry and maybe save themselves.

However, one that is not informed will be easily swayed ("The evidence to god's kingdom is right here", the agents would say) thusly, they are enslaved into endless reincarnations. Just a different facade for the same thing.
>>
>>18976565
Okay but why not just make good on the threat of sending you to an eternal torture den if you are so rebellious?
>>
>>18976639
This is because they have broken the First Universal Law (If somebody harms your entity, you have the right to counterattack the aggressor and even destroy it, if the situation required it) and they know it.

If somebody who knew came along, that soul could send all the horde into the Galactic Core to be transmuted; that's why they only threat and embezzle, because if they did really attack (WARNING: BY TRICKING YOU THEY *ARE* ATTACKING YOU, THEY HOPE YOU DO *NOT* KNOW ABOUT THAT) they would get Vacuumed.

(note: there are many, many of these "trick teams", and they could pursue you, however the Vacuum(s) work to stop them all)
>>
File: 1492063418776.jpg (93KB, 710x529px) Image search: [Google]
1492063418776.jpg
93KB, 710x529px
>>18976673

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4vT58Zh-ks

So the elite are a false flag group? I did think this stuff was a little on the nose
>>
>>18976703
Roughly, yeah, they're pinning for the making of the NWO so they can get physical rewards after the aliens return to control us (plus the spiritual Matrix).
>>
>>18976767
> the aliens return to control us
Isn't this us vs them mentality a matrix for control? Why would the aliens be bad?
>>
>>18976767
So was there another Revelations event 1000 years ago? Because there are convincing arguments that 666 was Nero and various other things were fulfilled in the time of Rome's downfall.
>>
>>18976767
What the heck do they exactly get out of me by telling me to love my neighbor and preach the gospel? Seems kind of silly to me anon
>>
One of Satans names is literally "Father of Lies" so I wouldn't trust what he says tbqh my senpai. He probably doesn't do as much nice shit for his followers as he'd lead you to believe.
>>
>>18976775
There are some aliens that are on board with the spiritual energy extraction machine that is the Matrix, thus with the demiurge, as there are good aliens that side with the Infinite Source and work silently and covertly to destroy the demiurgic system.

>>18976786
I'm not too sure about that. It can be argued that the 666 (or 606) is a Matrix construct to make us fear for the world's ending, and so making us more brainwashable. (yes, the matrix did exist that far back then, it has existed since the aliens started to meddle in our lives).
>>
>>18976800
Nothing, as these are positive energies, they feed on negative energies that you suffer every day, and most of these causes are directly caused by implanted thought forms, spiritual limitations in your etheric body (soul+spirit+Sphere of Divine Influence), etc.

That's why you have to Enlighten yourself, to escape from the energy farm/control scheme that is the Matrix.
>>
>>18975905
sounds complicated and highly contrived. I take that as a sign that you're spouting bullshit. But hey, if it keeps you off the street and out of trouble at night, then by all means enjoy your schizo larp.
>>
>>18976840
So what will actually happen to the people who key into the singularity? Its supposed to be basically everyone that takes the mark.
>>
>>18976440
Is this false heaven located near the earth?
>>
>god works in mysterious ways that can be fully encapsulated within muh holy bibel
>>
>>18975565
Can you tell us what these Universal Laws are? Pretty please.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.