[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help. People are reading my mind and I don't know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 22

File: thought broadcasting.jpg (67KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
thought broadcasting.jpg
67KB, 1600x900px
I need help. People are reading my mind and I don't know what's happening. What the fuck do I do?
>>
>>18975031
Tinfoil hat. It's the only way.
>>
>>18975031
>People are reading my mind
>What the fuck do I do?
take your meds
>>
>>18975044
kek

>>18975046
Fuck you. It's real.
>>
File: thought broadcasting.jpg (204KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
thought broadcasting.jpg
204KB, 1600x900px
>>18975053
How about this? Dual wielding airhorns.
>>
>>18975062
Sorry about being a desperate depraved fuck if you have possibly been in contact with my thoughts.
>>
People think like you. Is like say 2+2=4. It's not people thinking that because they read it from you, but because is common data.
>>
>>18975031
So what? think dirty thoughts
>>
>>18975031

How do you know they are reading your mind?
>>
These people who read your mind have made the mistake of displaying their power before you, they are archons, creations of the demiurge to keep you in this reality.

Your enemy is the "god" of the bible and of all other religions.

You should seek the God Abraxas and lead the luciferian way, learn how to transmigrate the black flame, how to reach gnosis.
>>
>>18975031
Legitimately you must learn to protect yourself. I suggest beginning with meditation and quieting your mind. Any thoughts that may arise simply observe and let them pass. Once your mind and body are both still and relaxed, Visualize a beam of light entering your body through the top of your head- your crown chakra I like to call it. Feel the warmth and love of this light filling you body. Begin to extend that light into a sphere around your being. Create in your heart the intention that no being who wishes you harm or is negative in nature is allowed to enter your energy field. Practice this regularly or when you feel unwelcomed guests in your mind.

Other things to practice are positive affirmations beginning with the phrase "I AM" and followed by your intentions. Other meditations that would be beneficial are chakra balancing meditations. the more in tune with your own being you are the easier it is to maintain your well-being and protect yourself. Just know that you are not completely vulnerable to assailants, the means to empower yourself exist within you already.
>>
File: thought piracy.jpg (131KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
thought piracy.jpg
131KB, 1600x900px
Sue them for thought piracy.
>>
I know people are reading my mind because people around me constantly react noticeably to what I think. I have a few strange experiences that come to memory. The thing is I know it's happening, but I'm not even sure if people are aware of it. I also don't know why they just don't fucking talk to me for fucking real.
>>
>>18975084
I knew you would ask this because I read your mind and saw you thinking about it before you posted it.
>>
>>18975128

See
>>18975091
>>
>>18975148
Doesn't make any sense to me. I need to know what's going on my man.
>>
>>18975128
Personally I think telepathic communication is the tits. It's way more direct than words and their can be very little misunderstanding. Only if you if refuse to accept the reality will their be confusion in telepathic communication.
>>
>>18975100
>>18975128
I had the same problem for a long time, and am still working on it. The thing that worked best for me is stuff like >>18975100
said, but all in all God and Mother Earth have been my biggest helps in keeping my mind from broadcasting unwillingly. Literally just give yourself up to Gaia, unfold in her loving embrace, as she is all that is around you, and ask her to protect you. She is a loving mother and goddess of this planet. God is a big help too.
>>
File: potential problem.jpg (182KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
potential problem.jpg
182KB, 1600x900px
>>18975100
>>
>>18975153

They are your enemies.
>>
File: the economic argument.png (38KB, 356x476px) Image search: [Google]
the economic argument.png
38KB, 356x476px
>>18975031
Listen, friend. If mind reading were real, then we wouldn't need language. Grow up, and take your meds.
>>
>>18975207
For some reason something is happening. Might not be mind reading as we call it, maybe just synchronicity on a whole new level, but something is definitely happening.
>>
>>18975216

He's your enemy, he can read it too, but he will "not believe you" and tell you that you are "insane".
>>
File: ffs2.gif (752KB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
ffs2.gif
752KB, 300x162px
>>18975128
Because you are a delusional, autistic douche, who is probably too busy thinking aspie thoughts to be enjoyable to talk to

God this is so stupid
TAKE YOUR MEDS
/thread
>>
>>18975091
What a nutjob
>>
>>18975225

Die in a fire
>>
Take your meds and get into therapy.
>>
>>18975230
I worship the CHRISTIAN GOD so I won't be burning, little heretic ;)
>>
>>18975237
Die in a fire while suffering from AIDS and butthemorrhoids.
>>
File: handy chart.png (26KB, 962x434px) Image search: [Google]
handy chart.png
26KB, 962x434px
>>18975219
>>
>>18975053
0__0

No
>>
>>18975243

Oh?

No sense in roleplaying, I've got so much evidence I could stop a bullet train with it.
>>
>>18975031
it's called psychosis. you could look it up but it's called psychosis.
>>
>>18975249
Read my mind, nigger.
>>
>>18975259

I don't read it, people of the demiurge do.
>>
Basic notion of life: Find the true religion and attain it.

How people spend their lives: Denying everything and looking for excuses not to believe in any possible religion that may come up.
>>
File: handy chart 2.0.png (21KB, 897x435px) Image search: [Google]
handy chart 2.0.png
21KB, 897x435px
>>18975262
>>
>>18975278

Dw m8, I already tested the whole thing thoroughly.

In short: Transmigrate the black flame.
>>
>>18975240
hemorrhoids only occur around the butt
>>
File: smug.png (366KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
366KB, 540x720px
>>18975285

>he doesn't have exclusive issue elbow hemorrhoids
>>
>>18975091
If he was baptized how does that work? Doesn't it make him one of them?
>>
>>18975289

That makes him a bit more fucked.

To give you an example, if christian were the true paradigm of life, he would have be baptized in pic related.
>>
File: habatar.jpg (48KB, 356x356px) Image search: [Google]
habatar.jpg
48KB, 356x356px
>>18975295
Forgot my pic
>>
>>18975288
You've been straining that there elbow pretty hard, Mr Anon. What have you been doing?
>>
I've been there too and there's only one way to stop this.

you see a psychiatrist and get on neuroleptics.

then it will stop.

I'm not saying it isn't real, I'm just saying neuroleptics will make a stop to it. think of it as mindreading-blocker pills, they really do work, and are the only thing that will work.
>>
>>18975295
So how is that more fucked?
Two spirits fighting each other?
If he has an archon in him why is he targeted?

Make a thread about it and baptism.
>>
File: new zyprexa.png (154KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
new zyprexa.png
154KB, 500x375px
>>18975310
They should put that on all their material
>>
>>18975315
>If he has an archon

He does? Baptism is a doorway for archon posession, but maybe he isn't posessed.
>>
>>18975318
IDK I'm asking you to explain what you know about baptism. the info I go is from your posts and I'm curious as to where you got it. So many say different things and types of baptisms. What if you are not Archon possessed but were baptized?
>>
File: beentheredonethat.jpg (2MB, 6472x3104px) Image search: [Google]
beentheredonethat.jpg
2MB, 6472x3104px
>>18975310
Me too
Him three
Therefore
God is real
>>
[screams internally]
>>
>>18975376
>What if you are not Archon possessed but were baptized?

Nothing then.
>>
I perceive it happening when I'm high. Why is that? Does it happen 24/7 or just when I'm high?
>>
>>18975416
Cannabis causes a lensing effect in thought, compressing it.

Eventually this process leads to an internal overlay wherein one's own sin is projected onto the world around them, leading to spiritual crisis.

Then God.
>>
>>18975433
I feel like a walking sin right now. My thoughts are wicked and depraved in many ways. How to fucking cleanse my mind of its own bullshit? I need to behave like a human when my mind is being fucking read. I'm tired of being fucking mocked for thinking shit everywhere I get high at.
>>
>>18975433
>Then God.
Makes it real so everyone else can see your baptism by fire.
>>
File: drugs are degenerate.png (24KB, 767x553px) Image search: [Google]
drugs are degenerate.png
24KB, 767x553px
>>18975416
>>
>>18975439
Right now the "ability to perceive reality" is upside down for me. Reality is what I'm discovering right now.
>>
>>18975437
>How to fucking cleanse my mind
>>18975438
>fire

Your not alone, you can't do this alone, and God is with you every step of the way.
>>
File: venn diagram.png (13KB, 976x586px) Image search: [Google]
venn diagram.png
13KB, 976x586px
>>18975441
>>
>>18975448
Can't be. I can't deal with people telling me this ain't real. What the fuck is going on?
>>
File: knife_maker_02.jpg (40KB, 800x535px) Image search: [Google]
knife_maker_02.jpg
40KB, 800x535px
>>18975031
Some logic.

God is Good.
Everything that God creates is Good.
God creates all souls.
Therefore your soul is Good.

The rest of you...smelted down and made anew.
>>
File: good advice.png (47KB, 801x345px) Image search: [Google]
good advice.png
47KB, 801x345px
>>18975450
>>
hapened to me long time ago,you better grow a pair of balls and counter attack the beings like a man should have done instead of posting here, feels horrible tho, i was mind raped by a grey alien in 2015 and that was totally differnt than being attacke by some ritualistic cultist, i hope both factions burn in hell soon
>>
Has it ever occured to you that you exhibit weird body language that just makes people look at you strangely?
>>
>>18975463
They react to my thoughts. Sometimes they say shit to my face when they are close enough. Sometimes they all sync up and cheer or boo the fuck out of me according to my thoughts. Shit's insane.
>>
File: schizophrenia.jpg (75KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
schizophrenia.jpg
75KB, 638x479px
>>18975469
If you're having thoughts that seem "insane" even to you, then seek help.
>>
Where to begin this shit? I guess six months ago. I was at a party at university and there I took a tab of some low quality acid that got me on a strange mental high. There I started thinking about a lot of shit, and things got really strange. I felt connected to things (think synchronicity) and things happened around me in accord to my feelings and my thoughts, which went really bad. That's the first time I noticed that kind of shit happening more clearly. After that day I officially got "psychotic". My mind starts getting completely rotten. Thoughts of all kind imaginable cross my mind. People around me on the street, the train, the bus, et cetera start trying to fucking get in my mind somehow. All of my thoughts start being judged and I feel like I'm in a sort of strange surreal purgatory.
>>
>>18975510
As time goes by my mind gets more and more wicked for some reason I don't get yet, and the judging keeps getting worse. I start feeling like a literal hellspawn on Earth. Everyone knows about something I don't for some reason, and reality takes a new form I had never been in contact with before, which leaves me in a void I had never known. I can't do anything anymore. Stop going to work and to university. Just hang out with friends all fucked up in the head somking pot with them on a regular basis. Then all of a sudden I get fucking institutionalized. Parents throw me in a rehab clinic because of my slacking off and drug use. Spend three months in there trying to understand what the fuck is happening with reality and my fucking depraved mind (to no avail). I get out and go back to studying and working. The routine feels fucking overwhelming, but I thought I could forget all my crazy psychotic theories in order to start living the average life again, but all of a sudden I discover that when I get high on weed I notice shit going on clearly as fuck. Shit gets batshit insane again, same old shit before rehab starts happening again. This is where I'm at. It makes the relationship with people I know almost impossible. I have had experiences where people I know were reading my fucking mind and answering shit, which is fucking fucked up. They don't tell me shit. What the fuck?
>>
>>18975031
People are experiencing like-sense and muscle flexing caused by machines, which are near and far. This is a result of forced cohabitation with ancient humans who accessed eternal life technology. The technologies are initially put to ancient humans as events of, "like-memory" though many humans would simply relate this as, "memory". Once the technology has been put to ancients...the humans not accessing eternal life technology then experience this technology (they are subject to it). This is because the ancient humans experience a semblance, or real, genuine community with those not accessing eternal life technology. There is then data, evidence, of the commands, requests, and wants of the humans not accessing eternal life technology. This evidence may be legitimate as questioned and answered, or assumed by the events if interaction between humans accessing eternal life technology and humans not accessing eternal life technology.

Too long...did not read?...:
Humans are getting what is interpreted as their wants. These interpreted wants are legitimate legal opportunity as evidenced by the interaction of the different groups. Some of the results are the technologies the ancient humans access are accessible to humans who were not accessing the technologies earlier than community with an ancient human.
>>
>>18975555
What is this incoherent shit?
It makes some semblance of sense, but is very repetitive and confusing.

This world terrifies me.. too many crazy fuckers like you who think they know all because they had a "vision"

More like a psychotic break that was not treated. Where is your evidence you speak of? All you will do, if you reply to this at all, is write more repetitive, incoherent nonsense about "ancient humans accessing eternal life technology"
>>
>>18975555
>Kyle Lewis Sison Weathers
>anagram of New Israeli Shekels

Go home, shill.
>>
>>18975031
A jinn has entered you
Are you hearing them when youre alone?
Inb4 schizo...
Has anyone spoken your thoughts?
I can point out the telepaths in a room because of this. a Jinn came to me this morning and tol me not to speak , when you talk youre alone, when you think everyone listens,

I was feeling a little crazy from it. It happens but you have to stay in control of yourself

The people experiencing this will believe, might even give advice.

The rest are armchair psychiatrist/shit-posters
>>
>>18975751
>everyone in the world is crazy and I'm the only sane person.

-you
>>
>>18975751
What the fuck is a jinn? I do not hear them when I'm alone, no. It did happen to me a few times, but I just figured I was hearing voices in my head. The thing is, there was this one time for example where a dear friend of mine spoke to my thoughts. I still don't know if I heard her voice in my head or if she was speaking normally because she was by my side and I had my eyes closed, but she didn't even fucking talk about it to me. It feels like another fucking universe that doesn't connect with the "normal" one. Please help me.
>>
>its real i swear

Then youre a fucking schizo and you need help. The longer you deny it the more fucked you'll be.
>>
>>18975243
>pascals wager for insanity
>>
>>18975796
Sane or not, it's better for you if mindreading isn't real!
>>
>>18975762
Thats what esp feels like exactly
>>
>>18975781
You tube the jinn series theres 35 videos
>>
>>18975868

see

>>18975207
>>
>>18975873
Why can't you be one of those sane muslims that /leftypol/ is always telling me about?
>>
File: 236.png (248KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
236.png
248KB, 600x598px
>>18975883
Oh im not muslim
>>
>>18975031
If you are sure of this ... get the heck out of Dodge . Your not dead or slaved yet so leave . Get some video or pictures on your way out ...Let us know a Zip Code so others can prepare . Shit like this expands .
>>
>>18975952
>not muslim
>believe in made-up goasts from the quran

pick one.
>>
>>18975053
That's what I thought too. Then I took my meds. Take your fucking meds.
>>
File: IMG_5983.jpg (251KB, 791x1010px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5983.jpg
251KB, 791x1010px
>>18975031
Listen to me. Whether or not people can read your mind is of no real concern to you. Concern yourself with the end times. Get right with God, because the end is upon us. Beware microchips, and the mark of the beast.

Prepare your soul. Do it before it's too late.
>>
>>18975128
Did you stop to think, maybe it's the look on your face(expressions)? Or perhaps, what you do on a regular basis? Being aware of what you believe to be mind reading is usually a misperception. Your projecting.
>>
>>18976751
But again, nothing anyone will say can convince you.
>>
File: 1481143887162.jpg (50KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1481143887162.jpg
50KB, 320x320px
>>18975031
get into some online classes bro.

Yes, there are sects of oriental magicians that heavily practice witchcraft, which is why they're in America in the first place; they are international students, and even though you might catch them in the act? There are many, m any more which will pop up in their stead.
>>
>>18975555
wasted quads
>>
>>18975031
stop begging for attention it only makes it worse.
it's like when you get a large group of people to believe one thing and the thing they all believe in comes true. stop what you are doing you are only making your problems worse.
>>
>>18975568
You think humans did not access eternal life technologies?
You're not able to force that those who access eternal life technologies are living. you're not accessing the eternal life technologies. You have nothing to offer them. They have programs going which position any humans, creatures, and things to force dodging, surviving, preventing, and harming (eternal life).

You want them to show evidence? You haven't forced that they will come to your courtrooms and show the best they have. You don't treat those in the poorest places on the surface of Earth as you seem to expect from any humans accessing eternal life technology. You don't pack up all your belongings and live in the poorest places on Earth. You didn't force the military of your nation to go to the courthouses of the poorest nations of Earth to evidence the best technology among your people.

You expect us to have evidence? The very hypothesis to be tested is of itself unprovable excepting if we: reinvent the technologies; make a society of which they will live among us; we live among them. We already don't have the technologies in hospitals which commoners go to. We have a society of hundreds of millions ruled by a few hundred (citizens ruled by congressmen)...so we have very few people experienced as rulers of all...which means those accessing eternal life technology probably won't get justice by, "peers" of a jury of any court trial. If we live among them then we must first get to them...and those who have been accepted by them were probably already part of their plans to check each other as threats (they want to force all humans live because then they are proving they are not a threat to each other).

>>18975632
Know no.

>>18977478
What about when you combine it with this reply?
>>
Thought broadcasting

Symptom of schizophrenia

I sware x is on psychosis loop with the same delusional threads everyday at this point I'm starting to think it's one schizophrenic anon posting multiple threads

Ur the same dude who broke his brain watching a yt video
>>
In mild manifestations, a person with this thought disorder may doubt their perception of thought broadcasting. When thought broadcasting occurs on a regular basis, the disorder can affect behavior and interfere with the person's ability to function in society. According to an individual's personality this is considered to be a severe manifestation of thought broadcasting that is usually indicative of schizophrenia.[3]
>>
>>18976740
What if I have already been chipped?
>>
>>18975031
You're a predictable fuck, that's all
>>
>>18978826
>>>18977478
>What about when you combine it with this
I remember that youtube
>>
I need help. I'm tired of getting high and getting a flash mob of people reading my sick mind and fucking getting against me.
>>
>>18980197
You answered your own question. Getting high seems to disagree with your personality. Or it's just having a bad effect on you.
>>
>>18975031
It's the drugs, bro. Stop doing drugs.
>>
>>18980217
Drugs enhance my perception of what's happening. It probably happens while I'm not on them.
>>
are they people you know?
>>
>>18980271
Sometimes it happened with people I know, but it happened mostly with random people I don't know.
>>
I believe you. It's happened to me before. It ended up being my soulmate. We had a special connection and could hear each other. She said she was a demon. She proved it to me when we met.
>>
>>18980286
What the fuck. You could hear her. How?
>>
You have a gift. Do not tell anyone about it. Do not seek a doctors help. The meds will destroy your mind.
>>
>>18980293
Listen. We both had a special connection with God in our past lives. God promised we would be together. He said we would hear each other when it comes time for us to meet.
>>
>>18980294
Why not tell anyone about it? What should I do with that gift? The ones who hear my mind are not that helpful, and when they try I can't get what they're saying. Also, I can't remember shit. Maybe I should get just high instead of cross faded. Shit fucks me up.
>>
Well, we met and she hated me. She said I was hideous and didn't want to be with me anymore.
>>
>>18980317
That would happen to me for sure. My mind is a fucking sad mess right now., which is making the entire process fucking unbearable.
>>
I experienced this a few years ago, then I moved into a new apt and it went away for awhile
>>
If you want it, and all things paranormal, to end, go see a doctor.
>>
>>18980328
I don't want it to end. I want to understand it. What, how, why, exactly when, since when, what should I do with it, etc. But those who read my mind are not really into this kind of talk.
>>
>>18980328

Just because you're fucking insane doesn't mean the rest of us have broken minds aswell.
>>
File: IMG_3812.jpg (177KB, 856x886px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3812.jpg
177KB, 856x886px
You seem vaguely familiar, Anon.
>>
I was going to post the definition of schizophrenia for you but if you're this fucking dumb then you're a lost cause and a waste of energy
>>
I can't take this. Nobody on /x/ knows about this shit, and those who know tell me nothing about it. Like, what the fuck is going on with the world right now if this shit is real? What the fuck is the truth?
>>
>>18975868
you know what else feels like you're the only sane person in the world? insanity, you fucking autist
>>
>>18980644
almost everyone in this thread knows about this shit - it's schizophrenia. if you believe otherwise, you're probably schizophrenic or autistic
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.