[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>13 and 14 year old girls get the day off of school due to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 272
Thread images: 27

File: ${U3HP)EURN)T7_C%H1CHHR.jpg (50KB, 470x482px) Image search: [Google]
${U3HP)EURN)T7_C%H1CHHR.jpg
50KB, 470x482px
>13 and 14 year old girls get the day off of school due to a teacher in-service meeting thing or whatever
>Relative of one of the girls (either sister or mother, can't remember at this moment in time) drops them off at a place they request to be dropped off to
>Long bridge in the middle of the woods, used to be a train track apparently
>One of the girls, Liberty German is being active on snapchat throughout the day, her account shows that she was snapping pictures of the other girl, Abigail, all day.
>Girls didn't show up at the place they told their guardian to pick them up at later
>Search for girls
>They're found off the bridge out in the woods, both dead
>Appears they've been murdered, I don't believe an actual cause of death has been released at this point (though there's lots of local talk and rumors)
>Liberty's phone is recovered and it looks like she took a video of the killer, if not the entire killing
>Police only release 2 still frames from the video (pic related) and one fraction of a second audio clip.
>Very few leads on who this man is. Suspicious that he's so bundled up, seeing as the girls were in pretty light clothing, leading to speculation that he was expecting them (though it's just speculation and police haven't commented on it one way or the other)
>Video was apparently much longer (I've seen some people say 10 minutes, some say 23 minutes, some say 45 minutes) but they haven't released any more of the tape for whatever reason (may be that they want to withold information for interrogation purposes, or to vet reliable leads; could simply be that it recorded their actual murder and it's too gruesome to release publicly)
>>
Here's the sound clip.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOXDOHFWnco
I'm super fucking interested in this case, but as the days go by it seems to get colder and colder, hope the find this guy soon or at least release some more of the video. I think it'd be beneficial to release at least a segment of the video of him walking, we can see from the frames he's got at least one stride in frame. Could help narrow down suspects if released publicly.

Here are a few other videos that some guy took the time to map out. He outlines the exact locations of everything to get a better perspective of what happened and where with nothing more than 3 screenshots released to the media and a video taken on the bridge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH3twaMV9Fg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHpzjx51h5A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBE422LFIdg

God bless the dude who took the time to make these.
>>
Yeah, social media and the apps involved as compeletly retarded 99% of the time, but the fact that the girl captured this stuff and also helped record their day is hugely beneficial for investigators.
>>
stop deleting these threads mods
>>
>>18974927
It's got better evidence than most cold cases, that's for sure. I bet someone will be charged within the month.
>>
>>18975429
it's been almost 3 months
>>
It's not 1975. I can't understand why or who would drop 2 young girls off in that type of area alone. Mind-blowing.

That should be a chargeable offense.
>>
>>18975452
>rapists and murdered didnt exist in 1975
if anything it was probably worse back then because people were ignorant of this stuff and didnt have cellphones
I can still remember telling my parents id be out for the day and theyd just say to be home before the street lights came on. Id go practically 24 hours without talking to them and it was the norm
>>
File: 1488225021968.jpg (69KB, 562x530px) Image search: [Google]
1488225021968.jpg
69KB, 562x530px
>>18974926
they should be checking their social media accounts. For that guy to just stumble upon them like that is way too much of a quintessence, and hes not even dressed like he was hiking. He seems to have left his home with the sole intention of finding those two girls with nothing but the clothes on his back. That should mean he lives close by, is comfortable in the area and probably knew the girls to some degree. Whether or not the girls did some online date, and were cat fished into secretly meeting a boy (that ended up being the suspect) or they just posted something saying they were going for a hike and he decided to follow them is anyones guess, but given the list of coincidences id argue the theory of a random killer finding them is slim. Delphi is a small town, and though is has a tucking route through it, that trail is out of the way from anything. They need to focus on the townspeople and the girls social circle and work their way out
the killer will probably be shy, introverted and have a history of hebephile activities, whether or not its on record

idk, im no expert but this is just my two cents
>>
File: 1493082936487.jpg (47KB, 999x766px) Image search: [Google]
1493082936487.jpg
47KB, 999x766px
>>18975522
>quintessence
my fucking phone, god damn it all to hell
>>
>>18975452
>That should be a chargeable offense.
what, letting you kids outside? I bet youre one of those fags that calls the cops when you see kids having fun and not tethered to their parents hip
>>
>>18974926
It's hard to make out the blurry pictures, but what is his right hand doing? Can't tell if that brown is a shirt hanging down from under the coat, or if it's a phanny pack or what. Looks like he's holding something underneath it. Could be a weapon of some kind. I remember in cartoons like the flintstones whenever they'd show someone robbing a bank or store or mugging someone, they'd put a paper bag over his hand and have him say "i have a gun in here". Wondering if this could have been a similar situation, though idk why he'd need to hide it since they were all alone in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>18975522
>the killer will probably be shy, introverted

uh why?
>>
>>18975522
>For that guy to just stumble upon them like that is way too much of a quintessence

It's clearly a local spot, if it's unique with history and has a view, and two girls wanted to walk down it.
It's not implausible that he stalks it regularly to look at female joggers/walkers.
Might just be looking for a lone woman, and saw the opportunity for something younger.
>>
>>18975581
how a person is killed and the body is disposed off tells a lot about the killer
he attacked them in a secluded area, while they were alone. He hides the bodies afterwards. That shows he lacks confidence, and is to some level ashamed of what he's done

compare that to snatching a kid off the street and dumping the body in an open location like the side of the road where you know its going to to be found (and found quickly), that shows cockiness and confidence. This also backs up my theory that its a local. He lives close enough where he can walk or drive there, and he knows the area to hide them
>>
>>18975603
it would still be a local resident then
>>
>>18975616
Sure? I didn't disagree with that.

I forget /x/ is where people come larp.
>>
>>18975622
it is, but we;re just tossing around theories and ideas here friend
like I said, im not expert, Im just a student but discussed this case with several others, some of whom are law enforcement
>>
>>18974926

looks like they both got BLACKED.COM
>>
>>18974926

are there any pics of the murdered girls?
>>
>>18975613
Not necessarily. Killing in a secluded area and hiding the body could be the result of and organized killing opposed to a disorganized killing which would be spur of the moment type murders and open dumping locations.

Disorganized killers are usually inexperience and/or often mentally ill. Organized killers usually plan out their murders, have higher IQs, more experienced and older.
>>
>>18975616
Isn't Delphi a transient town? I read someone who lived near there saying that the town was mainly people who just got there or were preparing to leave, it's not a place people set up shop and stay for their whole life.

Could just be bullshit though, it was just some comment in the comment section on some news site article about this.
>>
>>18975501
That's my point, I agree. Parents were way more lenient back then (my parents included.) For a guardian nowadays to drop off 2 teen girls in the woods to play on an abandoned train tressel seems irresponsible to me at the very least.

>>18975528

Nah, I call the cops when I see assaults, shootings or robberies. Or when the fucking crack head scumcunt was rooting through packages in my buildings lobby.
>>
File: I{D4~0D24A1T172MKJVDV54.jpg (106KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
I{D4~0D24A1T172MKJVDV54.jpg
106KB, 650x488px
>>18975658
These were the other photos she snapchatted that day.
>>
File: %X`PD6TA6L7UMJ_8$$K3XF6.jpg (73KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
%X`PD6TA6L7UMJ_8$$K3XF6.jpg
73KB, 780x438px
>>18975658
>>18975785
And these are the girls themselves. Liberty (the one who recorded the man) on the right, abigail (who can be seen walking in one of the snapchatted pictures) on the left.
>>
>>18975785
interesting part in this is how she's dressed. seems like a pretty light, thin hoodie. the suspect in the OP pics is rather bundled up. Why would he be wearing all that if it was just a crime of opportunity?
>>
>>18974926
>>18975785
>>18975789
It's strange, they happened to ask to be dropped off very close to where they were murdered. Perhaps they were planning on making a drug deal or something similar with the bundled-up guy, and decided to use snapchat to their advantage, showing what was happening if and when something went wrong (which is what happened). They seem to be typical young social girls, so they were probably wanting to do something that would make them well liked among their crowd. I'm willing to bet it might just be another tragic textbook case of kids talking to strangers on the internet and losing their lives because of it, do we know if they were raped or something before they were allegedly murdered?
>>
>>18975831
From what I've seen there's pretty low chance of them being out there for nefarious purposes. They didn't appear to be the kind of girls to do drugs. Not impossible I suppose but they were the "nerdy" kind of girls from what I can see. They had great grades and were very involved in extra curricular activity, so I'd find it strange if they were going out there to buy drugs from this older man. I also think that if there was communication between this dude and the girls and he wasn't being very careful to mask his identity (burner phone, public networks, public computers, etc) then I think we'd have a name by now. I'd be a lot more inclined to believe that, if this wasn't just a random occurrence, that he was playing as a new boy in town or something, and wanted to set up a date with one of the girls, the girl was nervous or anxious so she brought her best friend along.

I've also heard speculation about the voice clip, some people are saying that he may have been saying "down there", but has a speech impediment that'd make him slur his R's so it sounds like he's saying "down thewe" which does kind of sound like "down the hill".

Not sure I put any stock into that what so ever though just thought I would bring it up.

As far as sexual assault, I don't think they've released any info on that. In fact, as far as I know, we don't even know how they died. There's a LOT of rumors floating around coming out of the Delphi area that one of them died long after the first, and had actually gotten pneumonia before dying, but that has not been confirmed or even reported in most places. Just a local rumor.
>>
if i remember later i'll post the summary of bill comeans. ridiculous case, kid was strangled and beaten several times, gets found strangled to death and it's ruled suicide.

ill go into it more when i get a chance later
>>
Imagine being the parents of those children, what would be your reaction seeing the videos and pictures ?
>>
>>18976591
theres gotta be a lot of survivor's guilt for the one that dropped them off.

i wonder what they were saying on the car ride over there. if they mentioned something about a new boy or meeting up with someone that could be a huge piece of info
>>
>>18975501
Me as well. But it was different. People couldn't pay to track the phone in your pocket. Are they looking at known people? The mods are probably trying to avoid a witch hunt.
>>
>>18976696
Not that I ever had a phone in my pocket. And I wasn't poor. Life was much better when you weren't constantly in contact. You actually had to keep your word. Kek.
>>
It puzzles me why they would go to the forest alone to meet with someone. Did'nt they learn to watch out for strangers?
>>
What is the Father's job? This killing could easily be a way to seek revenge on the mother/father for a wrongdoing they may have done.
>>
>>18976764
It's not confirmed they were going out there to meet anyone. It's just a theory. We don't know their intent on going out there
>>
It's so terrible.these poor girls lives ended in an inconceivable amount of terror.

It just breaks my heart and makes me feel so bad for the parents
>>
I'm so interested in seeing more of the video. The case is going cold, and fast. They really need to release some of the footage of him walking, and more of his voice. That out of context "down the hill" isn't going to be enough for anyone to recognize him. We need to see his stride. This reminds me of the Missy Beavers case, if any of you have seen that
>>
>>18976927
They were just going out for a cool exploration walk.

You folks had sad upbringings if you never just romped about in the woods.
>>
>>18976892

Unlikely. Most revenge murders target the person who wronged the murderer, not their children or loved ones.

The most likely case scenario is the one already being discussed- violent/unstable man targeting vulnerable teens. He may or may not be a pedophile, but most serial killers (which this guy may or may not be) do seem to select victims they're sexually attracted to.
>>
>>18975866
>a speech impediment
or an accent. it almost sounds like "down there" in maybe a scottish accent.
>>
>>18976964
I have. I'm just saying we don't know the reason, whether this was a regular hangout for them, or if there was a person they were meeting with, or if this was some hike they wanted to go on. We just don't know why they went there.

Also, keep in mind this is a fucking MASSIVE bridge. It's extremely long, and it's very high up. If you run into trouble there really isn't an escape.
>>
>>18975780
I don't know, you are using a trip code. seems pretty faggy to me.
>>
>>18977062
Yeah but let's be straight about it. There's no mystery why they were out there. It's a cool spot, they live in a small town. They were just out looking for adventure. There's no reason why they would be meeting someone, it just comes out of no where and doesn't make sense.

Something I did think of based on the recording. Someone else in the thread mentioned one may have died of pneumonia long after the other. The guy says "down the hill," and it seems like he has something in his hand "brown bag."

So based on that I think he had a gun and marched them down the hill...and then I don't know.
>>
>>18974926
The day off of school. Did they plan this in earshot of someone who was there at the school, the previous day? Just occurred to me. maybe that's how someone could have known where they were going and when. I understand they were on social media. But it doesn't sound like the killer got it. If they got images and media off the phone, what kind of tech aware person leaves that behind?
>>
>>18977117
Not happy with /x/? Shitpost.
>>
>>18977117
Spota.
>>
kys fag
>>
At least we know /b/ is here.
>>
>>18977131
You first Beanie.
>>
>>18977141
Definitely nailed the dumbass part. But I think that's all you.
>>
>>18977098
>Yeah but let's be straight about it. There's no mystery why they were out there. It's a cool spot, they live in a small town. They were just out looking for adventure. There's no reason why they would be meeting someone, it just comes out of no where and doesn't make sense.
i mean, if we're going to be straight about it, we don't fucking know. we know nothing about it. this could have been a frequent spot for them. maybe you're right and they just wanted to adventure. that's about as "out of nowhere" as them meeting someone though, and it seems likely that whoever did this knew they'd be there. He carried whatever he had with him to rally the girls into doing what he said, he was covering his face (it looks like he may have some scarf or something, likely to hide his face from any trail cams there). There could be a million ways to get them out there, but I think a realistic scenario is him making a fake 14 year old boy's facebook account, adding them, and saying something like "hey im new in town, can you guys show me around?" or something. Again though, it's just a theory, but I think the 2 frames of him alone add some circumstantial evidence to back the claim that he knew they'd be there, and I think that it'd be likely that that would be a good way to get them out there. I don't know how you can just say they wanted to go out there on a lark flat out like that. We literally don't know.

I was the one that said that about the brown bag and pneumonia too, it's a local rumor I see getting thrown around that one of them was disabled in some way and couldn't move, but she was still breathing, and if they had found them sooner she'd still be alive. A lot of people are angry at the police about that, but again it's not confirmed in any way.

But I think, again, if he was really having a gun up his shirt or in a bag/pack of some kind, then he knew what was going on out there. Not sure why he'd go out that day with all that if it was a crime of opportunity.
>>
just ignore the /b/tard. don't let them get this one deleted too. just report one post, ignore him, and move on.
>>
>>18977179
>just ignore the /b/tard

Turns out he is the killer and is tying to derail the thread fearful of weaponized autism.
>>
>>18975780
nice points that have nothing to do with your original comment
>>
>>18975705
I didnt say he was unorganized vs organized, but hes definetly an organized type. Planning this to some degree, being able to control 2 victims, hiding the bodies all point to organization
Im saying personality wise he wont be as charismatic or willing to put himself out there like other killers have
>>
>>18975831
>>18975866
the two most likely scenarios are >>18975522
>>18975603
I doubt they were going there to do anything shady, maybe meeting somebody they met online at worst and they got catfished by a murderer or they were going for a hike and wondered into some guys hunting ground by poor chance
>>
>>18977233
I'm not taking conseil from a nigger.
>>
File: 1419203161059.jpg (22KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1419203161059.jpg
22KB, 320x320px
>>18977233
yeah, lets have more tupla threads and the same magic shit we always have !
>>
Does anyone have their social media accounts?

We can surf them and if we can pinpoint their routines so he did.
>>
>>18977233
It's fun to talk about. Go back to redddit you unfunny 14 year old faggot. We enjoy mysteries.
>>
>>18977252
I believe the police took over their facebooks, I thought I read that somewhere. They're not public anymore, and they've been looking at their messages and what not but it's just another thing they're keeping close to the chest.

Might be confusing that with another case though, so take it with a grain of salt. Can't find a source right now so i might be wrong.
>>
>>18977366
well, maybe we can go around that by checking the hash tags of that bridge if they exist. If that guy uses that area usually he may be en various photos.
>>
>>18977415
It's possible but I wouldn't even know where to start looking for that. Also, as I said previously, I believe that I've read in a few places that Delphi is a transient town, and most people are just there temporarily. One commentor who is from there said at one point that "everyone who is in delphi is either just getting there or just about to leave", and I'm pretty sure it's a popular rest stop type town for truckers. I can't verify any of that, and it's definitely worth a shot to check out the hashtags or whatever, but I have no idea how to even go about doing that.
>>
>>18977464
This place is straight out of a SK novel.

https://bridgehunter.com/in/carroll/high/

So there is 3 lines of investigation.

>Opportunity killer
>Deadly dating
>Stalker

How can we prove or disprove any of this?
>>
>>18975452
>>2017
>>being this sheltered
>>
>>18977489
I'm sure the police have a lot more info, they probably know how it happened completely, but they're in an evidence gathering stage. A lot of times they'll withold information to vet tips or to see if someone who's being interrogated says something that they haven't released, that means they have personal knowledge of it. We don't even solidly know the cause of death, or whether there was sexual assault.

As far as what we can do without that information though, I don't know that we can disprove any of them. I don't think the mother/sister that dropped them off has talked about that day publicly, but that could be a huge hint. If they were nervous or talking about meeting someone, that lends credibility to the catfish theory.

From what we know, this is how I see it. Abby was wearing a thin sweater with a light t-shirt underneath. Couldn't have been that cold out. The guy in the pictures is bundled up with at least what looks like a heavy jacket, and multiple layers. It's hard to see for sure, but it looks like he has either a hood or a hat, and at either a scarf or something covering his face, or a mustache.

Why would he be so bundled up on a day where the girl we saw a photo of was wearing such light clothing? The temperature obviously wasn't that low. It screams concealment to me. If we go down the route of it actually being a scarf, we can think about pre-meditation. There are as far as I know, trail cams further up. Did he know that, or was he at least weary of that? If so, then he went out there knowing he was going to do something bad. We can't actually verify it's a scarf though, so it's far from proving anything.
>>
File: cookie monster is packing heat.jpg (64KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
cookie monster is packing heat.jpg
64KB, 604x453px
so have there been any updates in the case? I know the police posted all of this info already but that was months ago? Have they made any headway?
>>
>>18977565
Nope, nothing. FBI are reportedly pulling out of the case bit by bit too, which is incredibly unfortunate. I really feel like if they let out a bit more of the video it'd help so much. The case is going very cold, very fast.
>>
File: R`DGC))2J$@[2752E@}79SN.jpg (85KB, 632x601px) Image search: [Google]
R`DGC))2J$@[2752E@}79SN.jpg
85KB, 632x601px
seeing people's last photos is really humbling. It's so weird. There's no drama, or suspense. You're there one second, the next, your lights are out. Whatever fear or anxiety she had in this photo was earth warping for her, had to be, but it was all gone and completely extinguished in seconds. So strange to thing about this shit.
>>
>>18977176
I agree with you about it not being a crime of opportunity. My belief that he was carrying a gun and, as you point out, his attire rules that out.

I do think it's more likely they were just hanging out there. Call it a gut feeling. And I agree with you that it's probably a frequent spot for them, which makes me think that the murderer (and was he a murderer? more on that) had been watching them for some time.
>>
File: 1488945935572.jpg (44KB, 991x679px) Image search: [Google]
1488945935572.jpg
44KB, 991x679px
>>18977581
these pics make me fucking angry, but also just depress the fuck out of me
Ive legit had nightmares about the regina walters case and some others when I first read about them and was a newfag on the internet, seeing actual crime photos
>>
>>18977622
it's so weird too, because it doesn't look like legitimate despair, at least to me. Seems like someone acting. But that's how life is, you don't know how someone who's about to be murdered looks unless you're about to murder them, so I guess this is how it looks. Really bizarre and sad case. The photos really are chilling once you know what they are.
>>
>>18977584
>the murderer (and was he a murderer? more on that)
At first they said he was just a P.O.I and tried to paint it as him being a witness that they just wanted to talk to, assumingly because they thought if they said he wasn't a suspect he'd be more likely to come forward and talk, maybe try to point the finger at someone else. They pretty quickly (within weeks) changed that and started a full on campaign to find this guy, saying he's the one and only prime suspect.

My assumption is that she was recording the video of him walking up then put the phone in her pocket, which continued to record audio. I don't think he knew that. I assume whatever happened to the girls was recorded on Libby's phone, and the recording kept going right up until the phone's battery died. I think they knew from the start that he was the murderer because of the video, but they just didn't say that in hopes of finding the guy fast.
>>
>>18977672
That's likely. Good context, sounds like you've been following this case for a while.
>>
>>18977661
Story?
>>
File: robert-ben-rhoades.jpg (24KB, 400x700px) Image search: [Google]
robert-ben-rhoades.jpg
24KB, 400x700px
>>18977581
>>18977622
>>18977661
The whole case was creepy. The clothes she's wearing in that photo were not hers, and before the kidnapping she had long hair.

The murderer (pic) had dressed her and cut her hair before killing her. He'd also tortured her.

She died from strangulation, even though he probably had a gun aimed at her during those photos.
>>
>>18977751
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Ben_Rhoades#Murders
>>
>>18977676
Not really, just watched a Brainscratch video about it (really can't recommend this guy enough, he's fucking fantastic. might come off as shilling, but whatever, he's fucking awesome at covering things in an objective way https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeFv52r-0Eg ) then just did some googling from there. I've only really been following it for 2 weeks or so.

>>18977753
Wasn't he a serial killer? Maybe i'm confusing him with someone, but I thought he had other victims too
>>
>>18977767
Yeah he's killed/tortured a few people

"""Rhoades' first confirmed victims were Candace Walsh and her husband Douglas Zyskowski in January 1990. The couple were hitchhiking when Rhoades picked them up in his truck while on a long-haul journey. He immediately killed Zyskowski and dumped his body in Sutton County, Texas (midway between San Antonio and El Paso), where it was later found (but not identified until 1992).[4] Walsh he kept for over a week. During this time, he tortured and raped Walsh multiple times before dumping her body in Millard County, Utah.

A month after Walsh's death, 14-year old Regina Kay Walters and her boyfriend Ricky Lee Jones, runaway teenagers from the Houston suburb of Pasadena, Texas,[5] disappeared. Like with Zyskowski, it is believed that after being picked up by Rhoades, Jones was killed and disposed of while Walters was kept. Photos seized during a search of the home of Rhoades when he was later arrested confirmed that he held Walters for a long time, based on the degree of hair growth and bruising. The body of Jones was found on March 3, 1991, in Lamar County, Mississippi. He was not identified until July 2008."""
>>
>>18977792
Damn. Reminds me of Todd Kohlepp
>>
>>18977661
thats whats so creepy about it. Horror movies make the actors over act and scream in despair when theyre scared but somebody being so beaten down and numb that they just look tired and confused is way scarier
I know we like to larp in these threads but id really like to join some kind of law enforcement agency one day and try to stop people like this
>>
>>18977813
There are some sick fuckers out there.
>>
>>18977820
>I know we like to larp in these threads
No. Every thread but these threads is for larping. That shit is cancer, this is the last strain of classic /x/ that is unsullied. Do not LARP in these threads.
>>
what are your favorite mystery youtubers? i love lordanarts but i saw all his shit (aside elisa lam because i'm sick as fuck of that case)

i tried watching buzzfeed unsolved crime but holy fuck they pick the most unlikable people
>>
>>18976957
Ikr, it's fucking chilling, poor lasses...I can't bear to think about their last moments, it's fucking horrible. Urgh this has really hit me hard for some reason
>>
>>18975452
I doubt the rapist/sex offender population has significantly gone up to the point where it is significantly more dangerous than it was back then to go outside unattended. There have and always will be perverts and freaks.
>>
>>18977767
Jon from Brainscratch is fucking awesome, I can't recommend the dude highly enough. He seems like he actually really fucking cares about the crimes and mysteries he reports on. Fucking solid bloke, I think most regular /x/philes know about him...if not, sort your shit out and sub this channel
>>
>>18975805
For February it was pretty warm weather around that time here in the Midwest (like mid 70's where I'm at). Dude should have been hot af wearing all those clothes. Makes me wonder if the suspect was homeless or a drifter. Would explain why he had so many layers on on such a hot day.
>>
>>18977952
that video when he actually got choked up and his voice started breaking was fucking tragic. He cares so fucking much about the people. he knows that he's not popular as he could be too, he acknowledges that if he made clickbait titles and thumbnails he'd be more popular, but he really just cares about getting their images out there and sharing the story. Fucking incredible fibre to make up a dude like that.
>>
>>18977967
Good point...but to me it undermines the catfishing theory a little bit...like I know it's not impossible for a homeless drifter to have internet access etc butit seems slightly unlikely when any money would be spent on immediate needs that are dependent to life...but, like I said, not impossible.
>>18977974
Ikr? I think he's a father himself, he just has so much empathy and compassion, as you said you get the impression that he utterly, sincerely cares about these people...he's one of the rare ones who isn't into YT for the views, he's genuinely trying to make the world a bit less fucking shitty, I really do believe that.
>>
>>18977990
The catfishing theory is separate from the homeless theory. If he's just a homeless dude that carrys his shit with him then he doesn't need to know they're going to be there. Could be a crime of opportunity. Catfishing theory assumes he's been there at least long enough to gain their trust, went there hiding his face, and did the deed with pre-planning.
>>
Based on the other Snapchat photos from that day that were posted earlier in the thread, it would seem to me that one or both of them fancied themselves a photographer and maybe just wanted to hit up the cool old bridge to take some photos. It might also explain the lighter clothing (wanting to look good regardless of the temperature).
I don't live too far from Delphi, and I drive past that exit every day for work, but it seems to me that it's too far from 65 to be a popular stop for truckers, especially considering the abundance of other options nearby.
>>
>>18977990
nah he's not a dad, he's talked about it before. he was a husband, got cheated on and that marriage went to shit, remarried and now he and his current wife have a bunch of cats. even still though, he does seem to really care. if nothing else though, he tries to attack it from all angles. He'll read every theory he can find, and poke any hole he can in there to try and shed as much light as possible into it.
>>
>>18978009
that's possible but snapchat is just temproray, if they went there to take photography it'd make sense to bring a camera with them, or at the very least not use snapchat on your phone to take them. snapchat sends it out, and it's temporary. they get cleared after being viewed.
>>
>>18978018
I agree with that, and I'm familiar with the platform. I would assume that if they HAD taken another camera, or taken permanent pictures with their phone, the police wouldn't have released any of it. They aren't releasing much of anything at all.
We might only have the snaps because those got blasted out to the internet immediately.
>>
>>18978003
Yeah I know mate, I was just being...obvious, I suppose. Sorry.
>>18978012
Oh shit really? I've watched a lot of his vids but never heard him address his marital situation...wow, my respect for Jon has just increased exponentially, to have the courage to speak about something like that...and yes, that's one of the reasons I think he's great, he entertains every theory and really scrutinises each. Like Philip K. Dick with his Valis! I think he missed his true calling in some way, then again I think that 95% of people who become cops do so because they want to have power over their fellow man, Jon really does want to "heal the world" in the best, non-hippy sense of the phrase...that's another thing I like about him, dude has a very healthy distrust of authority, never a bad thing...
>>
>>18978038
yeah hes pretty open about being divorced, then he's said several times that his new wife is a runner (usually brings it up in cases that involve a woman going jogging and not returning, or any running in general) and one time there was a point in a mystery that someone was being cheated on, then they were looked at as a suspect because of how they acted in the interviews and stuff. he just basically briefly said he was cheated on by a loved one and really couldn't blame the person for acting that way because you can't account for something that crushing
>>
>literally naming your child liberty German
>>
>>18978069
whats wrong with that
>>
>>18975452
Violent crime is at the lowest rate ever recorded senpai
>>
>>18978009
Thanks anon,answered mty question before asking,my thoughts were maybe he was a stop over trucker,an opportunist killer..but if the bridge was out of the way for a truck stop it shits on my theory.
>>
>>18977581

>So strange to thing about this shit.
photo was earth warping for her

Why can't any of you illiterate's form coherent sentences
>>
File: 1672403-dr-house.jpg (7KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1672403-dr-house.jpg
7KB, 300x300px
>>18978069
>>18974926

>Liberty Germany/ her actual fuckin name

Yea well i guess she didn't have much promise or future in her anyways...
>>
File: IMG_0345.jpg (48KB, 600x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0345.jpg
48KB, 600x200px
>>18978783
>Why can't any of you illiterate's form coherent sentences
Idiocracy is not just a movie; it's a happening.
>>
>>18977792
>Yeah he's killed/tortured a few people
He was convicted of 3 murders, however, along his routes there are 50+ unidentified bodies that they can't pin to anyone. He was MUCH busier than 3 people.
>>
>>18975452
Letting your kids roam around the neighborhood they love in is one thing. Dropping them off in the forest like that is pretty weird for any time. Especially if they weren't planning on meeting anyone.
>>
>>18975785
Those photos look pretty creepy.
>>
>>18978933

There's nothing creepy about it, unless you know the context
>>
>>18976665
If there was info and the mom knew she'd probably tell the cops.
>>
File: 1493822269755.jpg (549KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1493822269755.jpg
549KB, 1800x1200px
>>18976984
If he was a pedophile he probably would have raped the kids but the bodies seem untouched.
>>
File: german-women-raped-berlin-1945.jpg (31KB, 324x196px) Image search: [Google]
german-women-raped-berlin-1945.jpg
31KB, 324x196px
>>18978069
>Liberty German
>
>Liberate Germany
>>
>>18975866
>They didn't appear to be the kind of girls to do drugs.

this is a meme you faggot. nobody 'looks like the kind'
>>
>>18978406
t. Mr. Freedom Hungarian
>>
>>18977012
Definitely not a jock accent.
>>
>>18975805
Because it was a crime of inopportunity. The guy was already on the run and that's what he happened to be wearing that day.

He was out walking not expecting to see anybody on a regular weekday when he came across two stupid kids. They were no threat to him so he kept his head down and intended to just walk by, and that would have been the end of it, until one of them took a picture.
>>
>>18978783
>illiterate's
>>
>>18978783
>typos in a context where you know exactly what they mean makes them incoherent
you're a stupid person
>>
>>18978937
Yeah and I'm sure she has, but if she did tell them anything about why the girls were going out there it hasn't been made public.
>>
>>18978940
they haven't even commented on that. there's nothing to say they were or weren't sexually assaulted.
>>
>>18978969
i didn't say look. i said appear. generally at 13 and 14 years old, the kids doing drugs are not the kids who are getting straight a's and joining all the schools extra curricular activities. It's not impossible, but it's very unlikely that that's what they were doing out there. There's no evidence that would lead someone to think that.
>>
>Moooooom can you drive us to that creepy spot in the woods that all the hobos hang out at??!
>Sure honey! Make sure you bring some snacks!
>>
>>18979042
if he saw them take a picture why would he leave the phone with them? there's no way he actually saw the phone being used. he would have destroyed it if he was on the run like you're theorizing. it doesn't make sense to assume that he snapped because she took his picture, but then he left his picture there. makes much more sense that she got a shady feeling and started recording him subtly.
>>
>>18974926
What a fucking coward.
>>
>>18978940

No one knows how the bodies seem save for the police. The method of killing hasn't even been released, save for the fact that it was obvious foul play was involved.
>>
i saw a webm on /gif/ a while ago of a homeless guy asking the dude for some spare change, and the dude took out his camera to record him because the homeless guy was walking closer to him. The homeless guy then freaked out and started throwing shit at the guy calling him a fucking asshole for video taping him, then the guy got out and pummeled the hobo with a pipe for throwing rocks at him and fucking up his car.

Made me wonder if maybe the girls really did just film him because he looked weird and he snapped. It's interesting because the constantly talked about how Libby was a hero for filming the man, while it's a smart move I'm not sure I'd call it heroism. It would be an interesting tactic if they knew the murderer committed the crime because the girls were mistreating him or making fun of him, then going on the air and calling her a hero for doing it. That could definitely make the guy get visibly agitated if he heard that on the news, the girls who made fun of you and prodded you are now being called heroes for doing it.

Probably doesn't hold much water though since like >>18979220 said he left the phone with them, which makes me think he didn't realize he was being recorded.
>>
>>18978928

Not at all. I'm sad for young you if you never took sight seeing hikes in the woods. Actually, I'm sad for present day you if hiking is such a foreign concept.

Besides, the girls were interested in photography (per their obits) and the bridge is rather famous. Supposedly kids often dare each other to cross it on foot due to its height. A couple of young teens wanting to go there to take photos is the most normal thing in the world. Idk why you shut ins keep acting like this is so bizarre
>>
>>18979343
its just one guy that thinks its bizarre
>>
>>18974926
If i went on a walk with the intention of raping or killing someone i would cover myself too.

What does a criminal has todo with paranormal? Man, at least Elisa Lam had some mystery but this is stupid.
>>
>>18979343
No, it's very weird that she would do that. I wouldn't let my 13 year old brother alone in the woods with a friend. Even I don't go alone and I'm 21 years old. When I do go hiking, it's always with a friend and we always have a weapon (usually a knife, a pistol, a shotgun, or an AR-15 if my buddy from the military tags along). That man would be dead if he tried doing anything to us. Never go somewhere unprepared and never let children go alone into the woods.
>>
File: 9_58NPAF9B(T9_``}BKKK1S.jpg (30KB, 640x472px) Image search: [Google]
9_58NPAF9B(T9_``}BKKK1S.jpg
30KB, 640x472px
I'm seeing conflicting information here, can someone clear up where they were dropped off? I thought they were dropped off at a park, then walked to the trail from there.

Also, I'm starting to see that maybe the girls were found in different locations?Can someone clear that up? When I try and find crime maps they're showing two points for the girls bodies
>>
Be aware theres a few freakos in this thread posing as normal/caring/helpful people but come here for their jollies. You should keep that in mind.

Those vids are great. How come no further source material in OP? Spoonfeed me. How long does it take to cross the bridge on foot walking at 4-6 kilometers per hour?

I made the assumption the girls would of been out there for 40-90 mins before the suspect got to speaking distance shown in the mocap. It looks like it could be completed on foot much faster. A closer look at the sign in flow 2 might answer this question quickly.

So got some good partial details suggested already by many. Especially the phone videoing suspect as a trigger. This could very likely have been what prompted the type and character of action taken by the suspect once seen he was being videoed, or even encouraged someone who was fantasizing about whatever to actually take the step and act. My personal opinion is that as long as the girls were not inflammatory in behaviour, filming or recording what they could was the best attempt, though the aggressive reaction to being filmed is now a much more common reaction these days, thanks to socialfuckingmedia, and anti-privacy.

As others have likely noticed, in the one second of sound clip, we can hear movement and activity, hence the pocket recording theory. But important to have the actions and context for each bit of info. The tone of the voice does sound very much like controlling and directing, but who knows for sure. Could be a feature of an adult perceiving themselves in a position of authority or power in relation to children.

The location of the bodies, may have something to do with the flow of the water, more likely an attempted route of escape by the girls, less likely that they were directed across, with the suspect wanting to venture through the water after them.
>>
The execution of the confrontation of the girls, even if opportunistic, does suggest familiarity with the location, If you also assume time of day from the photos, a secondary nearby location would of been a likely objective due to chance of someone coming to aid.

The contextual details I imagine most likely so far, are that they spoke or were suggested to by or were known to venture to this area by others, but those investigated early were deemed to be not suspicious at this time. If their social media activity included locations etc, obviously this is something people are already keeping in mind.

There is a chance that the suspect could of simply seen them dropped off, and scoped or knew the area and took a chance but the more I see the less likely this seems. I do not believe the suspect directly knew the girls. It is possible the drop off point was being watched and the victims just turned out to be these girls, perhaps could of been someone else just as easily.

I question why would the girls let someone who they were worried enough about to be wary of to such a degree, get so close to them. It could be just a turn of events, though I think the suspect had a vehicle waiting up ahead. I think there is a chance there was another suspect involved, waiting at the other end, though the girls may not of seen them.

They were directed down the hill. Why. Off the public trail obviously but something else must of been there. It does not seem to be far enough to be out of earshot, but perhaps just obscured enough. A vehicle could of been there, perhaps. Depending on the depth of the river, among other things.
>>
It is likely the girls made a run for it when they saw a waiting vehicle, or accomplice on the road, and their chances of fighting back became less. It is likely the suspect pulled a weapon on them at close range. If it were a knife it would be more likely for them to attempt escape across the stream, one girl likely ran first and the other followed. They may of communicated this to each other. If the suspect pulled a gun, this would be cause of death, thought for them to run after they started down the hill, he either seemed distracted or incapped enough for a chance, or the situation became more apparently dire for them to risk out running a fire arm.

If it were a knife only, this would suggest the suspect caught them in or near the water when they tried to escape, motivated perhaps in part, to protect his identity.

That said, there is every indication the killer already decided to act upon them at an early moment if not before. Very highly likely this was premeditated, though murder alone likely not the only objective.

They were only 13 and 14. Their parents were likely waiting to pick them up. Hunting cameras on the trail are possible. The phone could of been found on scene, perhaps data recovered from damaged phone. Body location downstream makes sense, where is your source material?
>>
The drop off location suggested in the CSF vid shows a sign indicating parking at the drop location, easy scope out point for a predator and their older sister? Likely too young to consider checking the surroundings for danger like that. In another video from the same user, it seems that the location for the suspect photo is taken from is actually already off the bridge at the SE end, not from the last platform.

The suspect could of called out to the girls and began conversation, giving an explanation as to why they stopped momentarily. When predators approach children, or many targets, opening a dialogue is often a factor and tool.

The voice clip could easily be part of a conversation, though I think the situation had already began escalating at the time, and they were moving. I think the words down the hill were possibly intentionally chosen as it is likely the rest of the conversation does not feature instructions to go down the hill, this is a tactic by feds to help weed out false tips etc.

The photo of the suspect appears to hold something under the jacket in the right hand.

The entire trail would not take long. The pick up location I have not yet found defined. There is an element of brazenness to the abduction component as the pickup location could of been very close to the interception point. The secondary/transitional location/objective is a key consideration. What was he planning, and where would he do it? The voice clip still seems somewhat calm. Experience in similar situations is suggested, some articles point out a similar unsolved case from around 2012.

Nothing really jumps out as unusual in the suggested sequence of events, apart from what was the suspects next immediate objective, in such a tight location/timeframe.

Perhaps and abduction attempt to secondary location and the girls ran for it so caught and killed them.
>>
If the suspect approached, and began with seemingly friendly dialogue, while assesing if safe to act upon the victims, this would explain how they were somewhat confident there was no potential help nearby. All very doable by one person, single actor more likely for repeat offenders/still at large, fits a profile and mode of operation. Kind of interesting he went for two, could indicate escalation of need for excitement, slightly higher risk, could further indicate past events. The mention of down the hill could of been about somewhere he knew or was staying, hence the raid on the guy who owned the property where the girls were found, recently. If you search up the address, might get a clearer area for the actual body locations.
>>
Here's a site with.a lot of info. Mostly rumers apparently but it's something.

http://ww.robertlindsay(dot)word
press (.)com
>>
>>18979880

>good info

nigga this guy is a stormfront poster and half his blog is rambling aryan nation bullshit. he doesn't know shit and he's crazy to boot. hard pass
>>
>>18979749
>Be aware theres a few freakos in this thread posing as normal/caring/helpful people but come here for their jollies. You should keep that in mind.
I'm the OP, and I don't come here thinking that I'm going to help the families or break the case or anything. This is a hobby of mine, I enjoy looking into mysteries and creating theories and learning about missing people cases and the morbid side of the law. If that couns as "getting my jollies" then whatever I guess, but I don't think I'm being dishonest in that I'm not pretending that I'm helping the family in any way (although I guess keeping the topic alive and talked about never hurts).

>Those vids are great. How come no further source material in OP? Spoonfeed me. How long does it take to cross the bridge on foot walking at 4-6 kilometers per hour?
No idea, but here's another video that sort of summarizes most of the information and some of the theories.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeFv52r-0Eg

Looking at the bridge on google maps, I kind of find it hard to gauge exactly where it is with all the tree cover in the satellite picture, but it really looks like a significant distance.
>>
>>18975322
Perhaps they are deleting them because they are feeble attempts by a group of plebs to solve a tragic murder when in reality the cops and agents are doing real justice. Its kind of pathetic guys.
>>
>>18979880
this is not good info
>>
>>18980054
tulpa threads and tarot readings are pathetic you fucking virgin, these threads were getting deleted because of /pol/ vs antifa garbage which has no place in these threads
>>
>>18980057
>>18980020

>Good info

Who are you quoting? I never said good. I said a lot, and rumors.

As for the author I have no clue. I googled Delphi murders as I do a once and awhile and browse new shit that pops up.
>>
>>18980057
>>18980097

Well the time of missing to discovery hasn't been covered in OP, and is critical. I saw brief snippets of footage of a search, it wouldn't take long to find out if they searched for some time thinking the girls were alive.

For them to be abducted and returned later, is brazen but happens in other incidents.

Without knowing timelines of last contact, search and discovery everything so far has just been assumptions.
>>
>>18980097
The more "likely" rumours (multiple sources etc) seem to be the length of the video/recording, and the covering of the necks at their funerals.

Even that is a big jump to just go with. Just by reading and identifying - or trying to, the conclusions that blog author makes from rumours you can get an idea how far false info can lead you.

The raids on a property happened recently I think and were reported elsewhere. Surprised they are still at large, with such a wide coverage of material and public support.
>>
>>18980158
The raids were on the guy whose property they were found on, apparenly he wasn't being cooperative with investigators but I'm pretty sure police said that he's not a suspect or even a P.O.I at this point.

I believe they did arrest him for something unrelated to the case though.
>>
>>18975452
They were teens. You didn't go out with your friends as a teen? Get a grip.
>>
>>18975522
May be farfetched but the dude kinda looksike the one girls grandfather and has a similar voice.

I'm not convinced it's him but I'm not convinced it's not him either.
>>
Anyone hear in the audio clip the guy saying "Abigail" instead of "down the hill"? This nigga knew these girls.
>>
File: 1493995661481.png (164KB, 579x656px) Image search: [Google]
1493995661481.png
164KB, 579x656px
>>18978069
>>
>>18977792
>>18978919
trucker serial killers are a real problem, once you cross police jurisdiction or over state lines it becomes a lot harder to solve cases. That A@E show about the long island serial killer covered part of this, though those two cant make a documentary worth a damn
>>
>>18980603
i would assume the FBI know what he's saying because they have the full video. They probably heard it in context which makes it a lot easier to understand.
>>
>>18978928
They were teens, not little children
>>
File: 1490398691052.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1490398691052.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>>18979191
Most people I hung out with at 14 smoked pot and got good grades. I'm not saying I think that's what they were doing but you're profiling skills are whack.
>>
>>18979203
According to the YouTube comments it was a relatively popular spot in the town where people posed for prom photos, made proposals, etc.
>>
>>18980749
and everyone in my school who smoked weed at 14 didn't get good grades and sure as shit didn't hang around for after school activities. see how anecdotes work?
>>
>>18979439
This was In a small rural town, not in the middle of Compton.
>>
someone is covering up for a family member or friend and authorities are working on legit evidence. seems odd that it's taking this long.
>>
>>18980701
But for arguments sake, it could potentially be him saying "Abigail" right?
>>
>>18980764
I'm aware of anecdotes my spastic friend. Just wanted to point out your profiling skills are weak.
>>
Was there any word on whether they posted their intent to go hiking there on social media? One reason the guy might bundled up is that he might have been waiting there for awhile and not moving around much.
>>
gtfo larp fag
>>
>>18980786
Honestly man I'm starting to think this too. The guy looked like the grandfather of liberty and sounded like him (not enough to confirm). The audio clip to me sounds like he's saying "Abigail". Meaning he knew them. I was listening to the clip while doing something (not watching the screen with the subtitles) and heard "Abigail". I think a lot of people agreeing with "down the hill" are seeing that text while hearing it and therefore believing it as so.

Just my theory lads, pls no bully.
>>
>>18980788
I'm not hearing it at all personally, and again, I don't think they'd release it as "down the hill" unless they were 100% sure that's what he was saying.
>>
>>18980819
Fair enough, friend. But as another person posted, is it possible (putting on my tinfoil hat) that someone is helping cover it up? It's a small town it could be possible the family has ties with law enforcement in the area.
>>
>>18980806
this is my first time looking at the case and i'm not aware of the accents from that area. the tone of voice did seem to have a relaxed authoritative sound.

can the owner of the land know something and covering for someone?
>>
>>18980833
I guess it could be possible if you want to think the FBI is involved in the cover up, but at that point why would the even release it? The FBI gets brought into these things to make sure they're done properly, it'd be a pretty big stretch to think that the FBI got involved in a delphi case just to protect the murderer, and then they still released his photo and voice anyway.
>>
>>18980873
Yea good point. There's just something suspicious about it all. I think there's more to it than just a random drifter. Like liberty may have been in shit with her grandpa (her legal guardian) and started the video because she knew when she saw him some shit was about to go down (probably didn't suspect she'd be murdered though) and the guy had an authoritative tone to his voice which they complied with. My gut feeling is that it was her grandpa desu. Only other theory that rings true to me is that they were cat fished. They were expecting to meet another boy and then this guy approached and they thought it was strange as he wasn't the 15 year old hunk they thought it was so they took a recording.
>>
>>18980933
if that were the case and she knew it was him and she had the awareness to know what was going to happen you'd think she would say something like "grandpa stop" or whatever, acknowledge him in some way. there wouldn't need to be a search then.
>>
>>18980753
If so, prime spot for someone to observe for targets. If passing through could of used social media to research, or spent some time in town a few months or so to figure it out.

Whatever the case, researching the location would or should of left a trail for the feds to follow and trace an identity.

Nothing so far...

There are alot of unsolved murders/abductions like this, maybe the predators develop a sense for vulnerable spots just passing through.
>>
>>18980984
No I meant she was in shit, like she thought she'd be grounded or some shit, and went out with her friend while being grounded, and then grandpa came walking up and she was thinking maybe he'd hit her or something. Something along these lines. I do not think she expected to be murdered.

Think about when you were that age and you got caught red handed doing something you weren't supposed to be doing and an authority figure in your life came walking up. You're just thinking "shit I got caught".

Again, not saying I'm certain this happened but it isn't that farfetched either, is it?
>>
>>18981037
>No I meant she was in shit, like she thought she'd be grounded or some shit, and went out with her friend while being grounded, and then grandpa came walking up and she was thinking maybe he'd hit her or something. Something along these lines. I do not think she expected to be murdered.
Even if she didn't expect to be murdered, you'd think she would acknowledge him and say grandpa don't hit me or something, so if she's showing it to a police officer or a teacher or something there's precedence for him being identified as her grandfather. Regardless, the family is always some of the first people to be looked into. if it was the grandfather I think he'd be identified by now. Is there even any reason to think she'd be in trouble with him? It just seems baseless. I know we don't have a lot to go on here but if you're going to suspect the grandfather there has to be some reason for a motivation, and I don't think "she may have been grounded but went out anyway and he happened to see them out for a walk" is really going to cut it for me to believe he killed them.

>Think about when you were that age and you got caught red handed doing something you weren't supposed to be doing and an authority figure in your life came walking up. You're just thinking "shit I got caught".

But I don't see what that has to do with her filming him then. I think she suspected she was in trouble and having this video would help her later when she went to the police (obviously I don't think she knew she was about to be killed). I don't see why she'd whip the camera out rather than just run if it was her elderly grandfather who came up on them. If she knew him and he was killing her, she'd almost definitely say his name in the process when begging or pleading for him to stop. It just doesn't make sense.

>Again, not saying I'm certain this happened but it isn't that farfetched either, is it?

I really think it is far fetched honestly.
>>
>>18981109
Yea good points but maybe she figured she got him on camera and didn't feel the need to call him by his name/association. Like they're just 13 year olds they're not expecting to be murdered. She could have been thinking "k here's gramps coming at me. I got him on cam though so if he fucks around he's on film" and then slipped in her pocket knowing he's technologically illiterate and doesn't recognize he's being recorded.
>>
>>18977967
He could also be a junkie. It's real common for junkies to feel cold in hot weather, usually due to withdrawals, and be much warmer dressed than other people.
>>
>>18981146
wheres the evidence of any of that though? if they had any history of him hitting her surely thered be notes of bruises or damage to her body even if she didnt tell on him. and if he didnt have a history of it, why did she decide to tape the altercation? pieces just dont fit my dude
>>
>>18981279
There's no evidence. Just a guy feeling. I grew up in a family that would hit. Not leaving bruises but a slap to the face when I fucked up. But this was back when that was normal. Maybe because of her age her friends telling her that is not ok, etc. Just theorizing man.
>>
>>18979749
Dude that's a given in any tragic murder case that receives coverage on the internet (which I suppose is most, these days--at least, in so-called "first world" countries).

I am avowedly not one of said twisted fucks.
>>
File: 05.jpg (13KB, 278x265px) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
13KB, 278x265px
>>18980769
Anon, there aren't any woods in the middle of a city. I know you're trying to be cute but you're an idiot if you don't at least bring a knife when you're going to into the woods.
>>
>>18981340
A knife is a good way to intimidate a person who wants to hurt you, but is unarmed.
You've always got the possibility that the knife can be used against you, though.
>>
>>18980376
Yep, would be easier for ameriburgers to find some source info on the search while victims were thought missing, timeframe and any effort establishing the property area of the raided guy, who isn't deemed suspect for the killing. Then we have timeframe and location details, as it's all a bit vague in some details likely to help filter "tips".

Even the drop off point isn't clearly established. If dropped nearby the victims could of been sighted from earlier on even before getting close to the trail. Some reports of the girls messaging that a guy was following, these came up early on from memory, not sure if ever confirmed.

If there were search parties for missing girls, what were the circumstances regarding their discovery?
>>
>>18981400
i dont have an exact source but I read that they went out looking after they didn't show up to be picked up and called off the search once it got too dark to see. They were found the next morning when they started searching again, if I recall correctly. might want to fact check that though
>>
>>18981400
One media broadcast mentions pick up time scheduled for 3pm, grandfather says last comms the snapchat pic on bridge at around 230pm.

They still seem to assume the girls are just missing at this point. Indications the search was primarily volunteer, likely small scale though long hours. The immediate area and suggested body location and trail length is relatively small. The Trail is reported to around 1.4 miles. It takes around 12-20 mins to walk to the end of the bridge from the trailhead sign.... just an estimate.

The overnight search of such a small area with defined entrances and trail fits in with the rumour the girls were removed and returned to the site, but not definitive...
>>
>>18981451
Incredibly small timeframe to dump the bodies if they returned, and a high risk factor. Body transport is also a huge risk forensically in typical circumstances.. Suspect probably knew they were still just suspected missing... Police scanner maybe?
>>
>>18981473
id assume that he just dumped them and they just didn't happen to find them until the next day. it looks like a pretty huge area with really dense foliage. They were supposed to be picked up later on so I wouldn't imagine it would have been that much of a wait before it got dark. I'd imagine they just didn't happen across them until the next day.
>>
>>18981340
You're an idiot if you think a knife is some sort of necessity for a simple day hike. It's heavy, it serves no practical purpose, and pulling a knife on someone who's trying to hurt you is a pretty good way to get yourself stabbed
>>
>>18975522
ok spencer
>>
>>18981473
Bodies found shortly after noon, search area 20sqm - media.
>>
>>18981586
>>18981586
Dropped of about 1pm, reported missing around 530pm. That night search was called off due to darkness and reported on tv, as well as a media statement from LE saying there was no reason to assume the girls were in immediate danger. The next day search resumes with dogs etc, and feds.

Could the media coverage of been a factor in the suspect returning to dump the bodies?
>>
>>18981650
what makes you think they were returned and dumped? it's a 20 square mile area, and if they were only reported missing at 5:30 that doesn't leave a whole lot of time to gather up people for a search, show them the area and do a decent search before it gets dark. I think they just never got to the bodies that night. it'd have been incredibly risky to bring the bodies back out there, especially with the media coverage. would have made more sense to dispose of them in another area if he took them with him.
>>
>>18981687
It was suggested by someone else, and I can see why. If they were murdered in the area they would likely of been found quicker. 20sqm grids are for missing person searches, they base these on the age and physical/mental/medical state of the subjects and the environment conditions.

The bodies were found around half a mile from the trail. The risk factor for anything more than a quick attack would be too high, and is less along the lines of this suspect victim combination and preparation. If it was a quick attack they likely would of been found faster, and a much higher chance of the suspect being apprehended too. This is more premeditated at least in particular elements, the victim selection and location, the tracking element and the fact they have not been caught indicates something more than a chance violent attack on a trail, or that they stayed there the entire time. I think for the first night it was around 130 volunteers for that 20sqm, till after midnight -not sure on the search call off time.

Abby survived the ordeal until the next day, hypothermia was a factor. Libby died the first night, reportedly.
>>
>>18981807
>Abby survived the ordeal until the next day, hypothermia was a factor. Libby died the first night, reportedly.
that is not confirmed though, that's just a local rumor that has absolutely 0 evidence supporting it
>>
>>18975789

2/10 would not rape and kill
>>
>>18981823
Another rumour/thought is that the suspect pictured had an unusual walk, a possible reason why only still images were released.

Ron Logan is also said to have called police twice in the last year, once for a break in on his property, another time after discovering a man in a building on his property.

If any part of the crime occured there, what would discourage a search of the property in the missing girls phase?

Still hoping someone defines Logan's property boundaries and posts it.
>>
Wait a second
How did the dude carry that fat bitch and the other slut half a mile?
>>
I think the limited and rearrranged info released to media by LE, could indicate they believe it is a serial offender, and may have contacted them already themselves, or that is what they are hoping for. Not to mention weeding out the hoaxers. Found mention that the first phase of the search was only a few hours.
>>
The fact that nothing but hearsay and rumor are going around makes me think one of two things-

1. The case is cold already, and police are about to pack it in.
OR
2. The police have a very good idea of who the suspect is, or at least have nailed down the archetype perfectly, and want to put up a smokescreen so the suspect doesn't do anything rash.

I've never seen a murder case where the victims themselves produced so much evidence that could point to a killer where almost none of it has been released, and point number 2 of mine is the only rational explanation I can come to as to the motivation behind the information blackout.

If we could get the entire "down the hill" conversation, I feel like it would leave little doubt about the nature of the girl's deaths at least, if not the killer himself.
>>
>>18982056
>2. The police have a very good idea of who the suspect is, or at least have nailed down the archetype perfectly, and want to put up a smokescreen so the suspect doesn't do anything rash.

This. Police have him on video and probably have seen his face, too. If not, they would've released more showing his stride and voice. It's possible the guy's a serial killer, and in that case they may be linking him to other missing or killed, before they nab him. Does anyone have info on similar cases in the area?

>>18982012
Edgy as fuck, m8. He pointed a gun at them, back to /pol/ neckbeard
>>
If you follow many crime cases you'll find a lot of times cops release evidence slowly to weed out fake confessors (a strangely common occurrence). Say if there's a frame where the suspect shows he only has four fingers that you can't see in the still released for example, if their confessor shows up and has five fingers they know it's not the real suspect. Works for weeding out anyone reported to the police as a possible suspect too.

I agree with many in the thread that he seemed prepared. He either lured them out there or is close enough to one of them, likely the girl filming, to have access to their social media and know where they were even if he just guessed based on the photos.

It seems fishy to me. Did they come to these woods often and it was a normal thing for the mom to drop them off there?

And while I agree kids don't need to be kept on a short leash was the mom ever texting them to make sure they were ok? My mom would do that once every couple hours once I got a cellphone just to be sure. If I didn't answer she immediately flipped and assumed the worse but she at least had tabs on me when I was out in public alone.

But she likely thought the girls would be safe as a safety in numbers thing.

I wonder if they were shot because it's weird they would both be killed to me. Kids run fast surely one of them could've gotten away if he were a slasher
>>
>>18982079
Could be where the rumours that one could of got away multiple times but stayed with her friend came from. Somehow he manages to control one victim, gun or knife, at any range one victim control is going to be the likely situation. Could of held that victim and used as leverage to direct the second.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1280x691px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1280x691px
>>
>>18982074
>This. Police have him on video and probably have seen his face, too. If not, they would've released more showing his stride and voice. It's possible the guy's a serial killer, and in that case they may be linking him to other missing or killed, before they nab him. Does anyone have info on similar cases in the area?
actually im pretty sure a young kid and his cousin (who was a bit older but was still a kid) were murdered around the same area too and found in a river. i dont think it was the same bridge but it was in the area i think.
>>
>>18982079
It has changed rapidly. I used to spend hours in the woods. Me and groups of friends when I was a kid. No check ins. We didn't even have access to drugs usually. This doesn't seem like someone who uses social media to me. That would be a way to link someone. I think your looking for someone who has done this exact thing, before.
>>
>>18982184
Did they catch anyone? Suspects, anything?
>>
>>18975613
and what if the killer has killed before? there could be more bodies out there. How many people have disappeared in the last 20 to 30 years from that town?
>>
>>18982120
you're not 14 years old though

or maybe you are if you can't see the difference between a mature adult and a 13 year old girl in middle school
>>
>>18982056
>If we could get the entire "down the hill" conversation, I feel like it would leave little doubt about the nature of the girl's deaths at least, if not the killer himself.
Guessing there are reasons for this, also because of how little evidence has been released about what happened to them the rest of the audio must be too distressing to broadcast.
>>
>>18980135
yeah, i too would like to know how long they were gone. Is the picture of the man on the phone recent, as in taken that day?
>>
>>18978032
You guys know about the button to save pictures you take directly to your phone, right?
>>
>>18980458
when i was 13 i walked with a friend to her house after school when i should have been at computer group. Parents flipped when i wasn't at the school when they came to pick me up. i wanted to escape, that's why i went, because problems at school/puberty/anxiety. That person who may have taken/killed them may have asked them to go there to meet with him and the girls thought they would rebel - you know, do something secretive and naughty. Maybe they thought he was someone else, like another teen on a chat site that they would meet up with "to hang out", and when they realised that the "friend" wasn't going to turn up, and instead some weirdo was following them so they took off. A we absolutely certain that they didn't fall off the bridge, sustaining fatal injuries when they attempted to run away? Also, pneumonia suggests that some sort of water contact was involved, ie - water inhaled from creek, hours before death, which lead to pneumonia, aspiration pneumonia i think it's called.
>>
Rough timeline:

Girls dropped off nearby, around 1pm.

Last snapchat photo at around 2-230pm.

Scheduled to meet around 3pm, reported missing around 530pm.

Search ends 3-5hrs later due to light, between nightfall and midnight LE gives statement search called for the night and no reason to indicate girls were in immediate danger.

Search begins again next morning, bodies found just after 12 noon. Half a mile or less from trail.

Ron Logan property searched some time later, as well as surrounding woodland towards crimescene/body discovery site.
>>
>>18980833
>>18980873
it could be the "elephant in the room", everyone suspects something but noone says anything, they just dance around it until someone breaks. i had a feeling about the person dropping them off there, i don't know why though :\
>>
>>18982331
That means they spent an hour and a half in the trail area, with the trail head to end of bridge taking around 15-20 mins to walk I think, if at steady pace. Trail is around 1.4miles long.
>>
http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/liberty-libby-german-abigail-abby-williams-delphi-indiana-girls-dead-missing-snapchat-facebook-photos-family-bridge/
>>
>>18982220
my bad it wasn't in the area, but it was similar
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/fears-of-link-between-snapchat-killer-and-unsolved-double-murder-of-young-cousins/news-story/e15e255be4b0a8a15d67b507851807e3
>>
>>18982322
where's the button to download videos
>>
>>18982353
that's not how the FBI works friendo
>>
>>18982451
We're talking about photography.
>>
>>18977415
that's actually some good out of the box thinking
>>
>>18982538
>>18977415
what if we looked at the girls' facebook profiles to see if they knew anyone that wore clothing like that, or knew anyone who looked like that? being a fb friend does not necessarily mean you are actual friends with the person, maybe just an acquaintance.
>>
https://youtu.be/Jb-eOkWFf2M?t=52
>>
File: %4$Z)UU]NOY@Z$MZW%3~54F.jpg (164KB, 1341x930px) Image search: [Google]
%4$Z)UU]NOY@Z$MZW%3~54F.jpg
164KB, 1341x930px
i was just doing some googling and trying to find some info, came across a site that linked to reddit. i don't usually use reddit because i think it's garbage, but I figured i'd check out the thread and get some info. the thread was about the picture and the suspect, but i found one really weird comment. Now I dont know how reddit works but if I click his username, it should show all of his posts right? how weird that he'd just sign up, make a post riddled with spelling errors and try to deflect attention from the search for an older man and apparently never made another post since.
>>
>>18982667
that is weird because you can tell from the photo it is an adult and he looks like he's 50 years plus
>>
>>18982692
yeah it seems pretty desperate to try and make people think it's a younger man with long brown here, and he seems too stupid/uneducated to even realize how ridiculous that sounds
>>
>>18982698
Just as likely a kid posting on leddit.
>>
>>18982708
id think that if it wasn't such an obscure topic. why would a kid feel the need to go through the trouble to create an account (and judging from the profile verify an email address) just to post this theory on a murder case on a true crime board? it far from proves anything but that seems awfully weird to think a kid did it. especially a kid with spelling (or possibly english) that awful. why would he be frequenting the truecrime board on an english site? that's going to be full of long winded articles, explanations, facts, and theories.

i think he probably sought out the delphi case specifically and found this thread on google. i'm trying to think of why anyone would feel so compelled to create an account just to post this frankly poorly written comment, and then just abandon the account directly after.
>>
what the fuck! read this...

https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueCrimeDiscussion/comments/5vx6px/dna_evidence_found_at_scene_of_delphi_murders/

what if the person is already dead? may explain why he can't be found.
>>
>>18982890
god reddit is full of such morons
if you die every shred of your existence doesn't cease to exist. someone knows more than they're saying.
>>
>>18982890
>This makes me think that he is soundly in his "hunter" role and he knows he has already captured his "prey' but they don't know that yet. I pick up a "loner" trait from the way he stands.
lol holy fuck
>>
>>18976591

i would go postal if i were one of those girls parents
>>
http://elitedaily.com/news/new-snapchat-killer-theory-not-first-victims/1815681/ Think the cases are related?
>>
>>18975613
You are so hilariously retardedly wrong and talking out of your dickhole I can't even possibly comment further
>>
>>18981496
It's possible. The visibility is fairly low in the area, depending on time of year I think. So lets go with the sequence that the girls never are taken from the area, and think it through.

Guy approaches, they stop he gets close. Escalates. Perhaps one falls and he grabs her, directs the other one. Recording continues.

Directs them away from public paths. Likely familiar with area, possibly the guy reported running from a break in on Logan property, so if the girls signal for help or they are spotted, guy figures escape on foot possible. Still suggests waiting vehicle somewhere in walking distance, likely through routes in cover of foliage, away from main roads. Having someone else's property as an escape route rather than a murder site seems less likely.

The abduction/interception suffciently prevented their contact with their relative within perhaps a half hour window. The girls had taken their time to complete the trail so the pick up point was likely close, closer than their original drop off point.

A study on child abduction murders finds that most deaths occur before the three hour mark once abducted, and about 86% of victims are dead before the first 24 hrs, no indication if double abductions were included in the study, or differentiated. Binding in these cases is likely. We can guess gagging could of taken place too.

Even if not used, if the suspect possessed a gun, this could also contribute to their willingness to act in this environment, with somewhat high chance of discovery, though isolated. Taking on a few people trying to aid the girls using their sidearm and fleeing into woodland is plausable.

Gets the girls to arbritrary location, possibly acts upon them, then kills them, one possibly dying later according to rumour. Then just walks out?

In that time frame, would of easy passed 30mins from interception to murder site. We are then looking at after 3pm.
>>
Give another 20 mins for worry to set in, girls driver leaves vehicle cannot see them or contact them. We are now around 330pm. Still no sign of the girls until 530pm for missing person report.

They would have had to be a sufficient distance from their interception point and unknown pick up point to have no detection during this time.

I think after 4pm, close searches by the person expecting them would of occurred. By 6pm this would of started again, as they likely waited at a location for police to arrive. Within another 30mins other parties would have either started to arrive, and the search would have begun until perhaps 8pm or so whenever it gets too dark.

The bodies were discovered reportedly half a mile from the trail. That is fairly fucking close. If the abduction began around 230/3, by 530/6 statistically one was already likely dead. I think if binding was a factor, the location of the murder site would of had domething sufficient to bind them to. The proximity bothers me still. Searchers would of called out. I doubt the attacker left the scene until he detected searchers appearing, just an assumption - for two targets and such an opportunity and isolated environment I doubt he would rush, considering his demeanour and approach as well.

At this point perhaps he chose to hide in (or escape via) a structure, though if so it would be more prudent to hide the girls in the same structure too to delay a chance of body discovery and high alert escape scenario.

Though I still think "Down the Hill" would be tricky dicky to throw off hoaxers, the point of interception falls along almost a direct line to body discorevy site, then further along to Logan property.

I think it is more likely they went Logan property then were left closer to the trail later on, this would suggest the suspect either had access to tv, radio, or scannner as transporting the girls through the area while search was possibly active would be unusually risky. If not, a vehicle is more likely.
>>
>>18983222
Checkem.

He could of planned to use the vehicle at the logan property, but the subject seems self sufficient and there is a chance logan would have moved the vehicle elsewhere though, he was not meant to drive at all due to his probation, I think the killer somehow knew this was the case, perhaps even if only that the old man never used his vehicle.

This suggests again the subject was in the area for some time, though not immediately recogniseable to any of the 3k local inhabitants of delphi.

Going back to the thought process of if the girls were not removed and returned.. The aformentioned study reports that murder site and body site are often very close, in many urban cases, under 199ft away. Even though statistically rural disposal locations are more common.

A map of distances is posted earlier in the thread, something like 1390ft from interception point to logan property, 350ft from interception to thought to be body discovery location.

The action and killing of the girls occurring surrounded by woodland while searchers were in the area as it became dark is a very plausable scenario, especially if the suspect was familiar similar searches and was banking on nightfall to cover him entirely. If he was especially brutal with the girls and killed one early, this would explain his confidence in no cries for help to reach potential aiders, and fit the statistic timeline, and rumoured events.

Logan's property still plays a role somehow. Neither scenario requires a vehicle to transport the girls. A vehicle would attract attention in woodland moving or even stationary while off road, especially if searchers were around. The kill site is likely not the body site. If the killer did not take thengirls to the property, where else would of he taken them? What part of the surrounding area fits our criteria?
>>
>>18983279
And potentially, Logan property falls neatly into our timeframe/ground covered projection of somewhere between 20-50 mins on foot, including terrain and circumstances. Perhaps another 30mins if there were delays, up to an hour longer if he killed one early. One girl could of been killed along the path and after concealing her or dragging her onwards, may of returned with the remaining girl later on, giving a potential explanation of why the body site was closer to the trail than the possible murder site or secondary site of Logan property.
>>
>>18983311
CheckemekcehC.

Could be the he took out both girls in the time frame along the path as well, and hid for some time, returned perhaps closer to dawn, moved the bodies a little closer to the trail, ensured they were dead and left the area.
>>
>>18983190
I was thinking he could have approached them as [young boy]'s uncle or father.

>Oh you're the girls he's supposed to meet? Yeah he went to grab some candy at the store, he asked me to get you to wait down here, down the hill

gets them off the bridge and does what he does, just leaves the bodies where they are
>>
also there's another local rumor apparently (again, unverified) that the girls were found naked with their throats slashed, which changes things if you want to believe that.
>>
>>18980769
yeah, what a safe place that is. moron
>>
Anyone else hear "Get down the hill" in the Audio?
>>
>>18983311
Also keep in mind that avg walk speed is between 4-5 ft per second, about 17-18 min for a mile, about 3.1 mph or so. The girls spent 1.5 hrs on a 30 min trail, and were about two thirds through it by it's reported length of 1.4mi by the approximate time of encounter. They are thought to of embarked on the trail closer than the trail head, this is just an assumption made for unknown reason. The overland distance is rather small of the immediate area, a search area of 20sqmi reported by media seems huge and unusual, as roads with traffic and hiuses are all surrounding the immediate area of even within a 2mi radius.

Logan property is 10-15min walk from the trail, if discounting terrain. In other words, within half a mile. The bodies assumed location based on footage and crimescene cordon, is much closer to the trail. Still trying to figure out where the likely pick up point was.
>>
>>18975522
This
>>
>>18982012
I'm assuming he made them walk to where he killed them, lad.
>>
>>18980806
In addition, an old fart wouldn't think to take the cellphone with him. But I disagree that he is being protected, no one places their parents over their little girls.
>>
>>18982100
Interesting theory. May also go with the rumour that Abigail died of exposure. She got away but didn't want to abandon her friend but maybe too scared to approach her as she possibly thought he was still lurking.
>>
File: image.jpg (525KB, 1956x1448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
525KB, 1956x1448px
>>18983569
>>18983569
I think the rumour based sequence I read/remember was Libby was the one being directed, and possibly filming. Libby was said to have been almost decap, potentially due to the trouble she gave the attacker, though she could of run, she stayed with her friend, likely if abby was being held at gun point knife point. Abby was younger and a bit smaller, perhaps a bit easier to physically contain, though she may have survived longer. Certain details that would occur in this sequence fit the assumption by the attacker he has subdued abby. Two victims, child abduction murders 6-12 times more likely to bind victims compared to murders or child murders. Strangulation over 30% cause of death, rumor of strangulation to near decap is possible, and beyond violent. All these details could plausably fit together.
>>
File: image.jpg (150KB, 768x829px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150KB, 768x829px
>>18983680
>>
>>18983415
Statistically speaking, there is very little crime in a town of 3000
>>
FYI old people use cell phones you little fag
>>
>>18982056
a grainy photo and a voice recording isnt that much evidence. Its still great to have but its not like they have the guys DNA or a better photo of him
>america, here is a blurry photo of a middle aged, fat white guy from 30 yards away
>do you know any fat middle aged white guys that wear this outfit in the state of Indiana
talk about trying to find a needle in a stack of needles
>>
>>18982225
see >>18982448

its possible I suppose, but really id focus on the idea that it wasnt just a random killer, at least focus half of your resources on that until you run out of leads. Then pursue the idea that they stumbled upon a serial killer by chance
>>
File: 1472676713552.png (165KB, 639x462px) Image search: [Google]
1472676713552.png
165KB, 639x462px
>>18983092
then dont
its not like your holier then though "lol everyone is so stupid but me" comments contribute anything worth a damn anyway
>>
>>18983792
well he let me know you're talking out ya ass
>>
>>18982012
back to /pol/ faggot
>>
>>18984104
don't reply to bait retard, specially 14 year old edgy bait
>>
>>18979763
>>18982100
Could HAVE. Would HAVE. Goddamn that shit hurts my brain. Learn English motherfucker. Also, why are we trying to solve this with 1% of the evidence that law enforcement has? This is a tragic and interesting case, but let's not delude ourselves. None of us have theories that LEOs haven't thought about already.
>>
>>18983190
>>18983279
>>18983311
>>18983492
Stop using "of" instead of "have". It seriously negates any potentially non-retarded words you may have written.
>>
Anon posted this link above:

http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/liberty-libby-german-abigail-abby-williams-delphi-indiana-girls-dead-missing-snapchat-facebook-photos-family-bridge/

>The girls were supposed to be picked up by family later that afternoon, but did not show up, police said. They were reported missing about 5:30 p.m.

A massive search of the area began, led by local and state police. A drone was used during the search and family members and friends of the girls assisted. A K-9 and dive team were also brought in to help find the girls.

Drones, dive teams, dogs, and a large search party all launched the same day, or the next day? Is that true? I was under the impression that police wait at least a few days before taking missing persons cases seriously. Anyone?

If the intense search efforts were actually launched within 48hrs that seems a bit odd but I might be wrong. Was it because the officials knew exactly when and where the girls were dropped off?
>>
>>18974926
There's several vids on youtube suggesting this Ron Logan person as a suspect in the Delphi murders.
>>
>>18980870
I believe the land owner is the aforementioned Ron Logan. There's videos of him appearing in court last month for...something. Also dude is seen on the local news in a blue hoody and a camo baseball cap...just saying.
>>
>>18984125
It's not like we expect to crack the case. It's fun to create theories though, and it's interesting to mull over any new information that comes along. Another favorite case of mine is The West Memphis 3 case, but I don't expect any resolution in that matter either.
>>
>>18984407
Launched the first day, but think about it. The were only notified of a missing people report at 5:30. It's February. They didn't have very long to prepare, outline a plan, travel and dispatch before it became too dark to continue the search.
>>
>>18984490
police said he's not a suspect in any way and he had nothing to do with it. the girls were just found on his property. RL is way too old and he looks like a much different build than bridge guy. Youtube videos only suggest that becuase he was in a news interview wearing a $2 brown camo hat that they thought looked like the guy in the photo, and a blue windbreaker. Not exactly compelling evidence. Especially when you hear him speak and the voice is completely different.
>>
>>18984515
>I believe the land owner is the aforementioned Ron Logan. There's videos of him appearing in court last month for...something. Also dude is seen on the local news in a blue hoody and a camo baseball cap...just saying.
not uncommon apparel by any means. he was arrested becuase he had a suspended license and was on probation after a D.U.I conviction. He's not allowed to drive but he wasn't cooperating with police in the search, so they basically waiting for him to get in his car and busted him. He's not a suspect.
>>
>>18984684
>>18984687
I realise all the points you bring up are pertinent, I just mentioned Ron Logan after linking to some of the YouTube vids because no-one else had mentioned him ITT in conjunction to him being the land owner, whom another Anon suggested may have been complicit in a cover up with one of Liberty German's relatives. Not saying that's the case, just putting it out there. Have police publicly ruled Logan out as a suspect?
>>
>>18984712
>Have police publicly ruled Logan out as a suspect?
yes, when he was arrested they said the arrest was nothing to do with the murder, he's not a suspect, and people should leave him and his family alone
>>
>>18984765
Cheers Anon!
>>
>>18977523
I don't know. I have teenage kids, them and their friends go about in thin clothes in cold weather while I have to wear ram skin and shit. Teenagers don't feel the cold like adults unless its a blizzard.
>>
>>18984013
>not that anon but...
yeah, alright buddy. At least stick to you guns when you pick a fight
>>
>>18984934
I'm 19 and I'll usually wear shorts or something (I'm in eastern canada, where it's winder for 8 months of the year, spring for 2, fall for 1 and summer for 1) if I'm going to a car or something, but if I'm going out for a trek in the woods or something no fucking way am I about to go out there in a t-shirt and jeans if it's cold out. If the girls were walking to the mall or school or something I'd believe it but I don't imagine they'd want to be out there too long in those clothes. Another thing is body fat. Abby was a pretty scrawny little girl from the looks of things. She probably would have been quicker to get cold.
>>
File: dum dum.jpg (35KB, 749x222px) Image search: [Google]
dum dum.jpg
35KB, 749x222px
>>18985021
>>
>>18985145
congratulations, you took a screen shot of yourself claiming to be somebody else
are you planning on contributing to this thread at all, or are you just looking to shit post and derail one of the more interesting threads we've had here
Thread posts: 272
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.