[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heya /x/, So I'm not normally someone who believes in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1735.png (798KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1735.png
798KB, 1136x640px
Heya /x/,

So I'm not normally someone who believes in the paranormal or spiritual happenings and whatnot but I want to revisit with you something that happened the night of my grandmothers death, and I would like to get your opinion because I'm still baffled.

So my grandmother died of cancer and I was by her side when she died. It was traumatic for everyone including myself, but though I'm not spiritual I do like to believe somehow that history will work the evils out in human society and there will be some sort of rebirth. Probably because I was raised religiously. But anyway.

I went back to my grandfathers home to be with him and others. As night fell and we were eating together something strange happened.

From the corner of my eye I saw a blackish orb with a depth I cannot put words to. It was as if there but not there. It was not perfectly defined. It had poorly defined boundaries, so it didn't look like it had a smooth surface. It looked as though it burned, but it was blackish. And it trailed along the floor, and it wasn't so much that it moved quickly but it was such a bizarre thing to see that I didn't have time to process what I was seeing and take a picture of it, say.

And I said to my grandfather perplexedly, "did you just..." unable to finish asking the question. And he very seriously replied affirmatively. And I said "what was that?" with a bit of immediacy, and he said "don't be afraid of it". And I asked him what it was again, and he said he thought it came from me, to which I shook my head in denial, because I didn't know what it was.

Back at the hospital earlier in the day I felt a warmth embrace me, shortly after she died. I give naturalistic explaination in myself to this; the warmth being related to emotional reality, etc. But what would that orb thing be to you?

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>18974688
Pic unrelated. Ironic face. Samefag?
>>
>>18974709
Uh, what? Can you answer my question?
>>
>>18974739
Some things can't be explained. Some people like to believe this is an indication that they don't exist. When usually, it's just the people. Enough said.
>>
>>18974753
Of your one of those people, that never gets a glimpse, it's probably that way for a reason. Think about it.
>>
>>18974758
Some people are just assholes.
>>
File: 20170506_102855.jpg (3MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
20170506_102855.jpg
3MB, 4128x3096px
ITT: Ivan0135.

if disclosure did exist, It has already happen no /x/?

2011 was it. What was the official verdict on this piece of evidence? Since I started with Billy Meier my very first day, this was my alien selfie to this day.

Fakable? of course. But I dont hear about this Skinny Bob as much as expected.
>>
>>18974688
well the warmth you felt could be explained logically the way you did, but I believe it was your grandmother reassuring you in a way at that moment.
The black orb I'm not sure, but having experience with other orbs I would say it was some kind of being that exists in an energetic form only. The fact that it was all black would be a bit discomforting because it could indicate a negative-type of energy form but black does not equal evil either. Some beings could be seen in black because the nature of their activities would be perceived as evil, when in reality they are simply performing their duties. Or, of course, it was a dark being. Hopefully you can gain some perspective from this info.
>>
>>18974797
also forgot to say that sometimes being associated with death are black or dark in appearance however that does not make them inherently bad either.
>>
>>18974788
is this a hijack? because there's threads up right now to discuss this shit
>>
>>18974814
nah this was a mispost. relax. but if you do have a response-related feel free to answer. people have conversations inside conversations all the time
>>
>>18974797
Thank you very kindly for the input. I'm not distressed at the just a bit baffled and amused.
>>
>>18974846
heh im always defensive these days. sorry High strung /x/phile when i'm reading someone elses words and/or misunderstanding narratives
>>
>>18974842
ok fair enough. I just see too often people posting irrelevant info in threads on /x/ and this thread seemed like a legitimate question so I thought let's not derail it.
>>
>>18974688
Google "floaters". Probably a big black one in the corner of your eye that you hadn't noticed before.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.