[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anyway I can become gifted with demonic powers of sorts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: 436436246.png (447KB, 571x541px) Image search: [Google]
436436246.png
447KB, 571x541px
Is there anyway I can become gifted with demonic powers of sorts?

Strength, speed, near magical perception, great military prowess?
>>
That's easy. Be part of Cain's bloodline so your soul is compatible with a symbiotic possession state. Voluntary possession will just lead to wreck your physical shell and damnation.
>>
No.
>>
>>18974128
Wrecking*
>>
>>18974128

Do you understand why we do it though?
>>
>>18974128

Tell me more.

How does one become apart of Cain's bloodline?
>>
>>18974135
Being born into it.
>>
>>18974137

Well that's not going to work out for me, than.

Is there no other way to gain super soldier-like qualities? To become a real living Big Boss?
>>
>>18974134
Do you? You're an aspect of what patron/matron of the Pit?
>>
>>18974142

Only by breaking yourself can you reassemble the self in better terms.

Most cannot handle this.

Who it doesn't kill, it leaves insane.

Who it doesn't leave insane, it leaves will-less.

Unless you're special.
>>
>>18974142
The aspects of regret (Cross roads demons) could probably help you but I wouldn't recommend that
>>
>>18974148

But it also seems like the most likely way for me to become so.

Tell me more about this way if you can.
>>
>>18974144

In another life :^)
>>
>>18974146

Is there somewhere or something I can read more about "breaking myself" and "reassembling"?
>>
>>18974148
I mean to be clear the asepcts of regret reside in Satan's inner circle. Satan is the patron of regret. If you seek out his inner circle you WILL end up in the maze. It's not worth it. Just warning you beforehand, however you can easily get ahold of a cross roads demon. It's a known practice.
>>
>>18974157

Lots of CIA documents about their usages.

Though they only had half the equation.

They merely fractured the self into segregated pieces.

Psych concept is ego death.
>>
>>18974162

Well seeing as how you're pretty knowledgeable I'll take you seriously when considering the risk.

But I would like to know more about what it means to "end up in the maze", what the inner circle is and lastly how to contact a cross roads demon and what they usually want by the end of my contract.
>>
>>18974165
The maze is the manifestation of eternal regret which is self explanatory. Every path is the wrong path. The "inner circle" are aspects of this particular sin, the few that actually made became somewhat sentient again in the pit. For instance, incubi would be aspects of lust. There are plenty of rituals to do at a cross roads to call one to your service. I implore you to be patient and read the contract however, while demons aren't inherently evil they are absolutely narrsistic and sociopathic and couldn't give less of a fuck about humanity. Tread lightly.
>>
>>18974172

You just have to not lose sight of appreciation.

The maze isn't bad, I find it fun.
>>
>>18974172

So it doesn't just take being at a crossroads? I need a certain ritual to summon a certain demon for the type of deal that I want?
>>
>>18974172
How do I get into said "maze"?
>>
>>18974178
Regret handles all manner of crossroads dealings which I'm not keen on the inner workings of. I do know that rituals exist to call them however. Who knows? Maybe you'll get lucky and run into one at a bar taking advantage of the dregs of society. If you really want to be possessed find someone else who is. If they infect you one of the leeches will come along eventually and all you have to do is give in. Kind of a raw deal though.
>>
>>18974192

I get it. Night, chance, true regret. Thanks.
>>
>>18974182
Well your souls. It's not fun to be damned though. Being a fragment of yourself isn't fun. You REALLY don't want to end up there. There are very few aspects of regret, which is the only way to actually leave the maze.
>>
>>18974195

Most people are just too afraid to look deeply enough to find them.
>>
>>18974195
Sell your soul*
>>
>>18974198
Is there any way to do it without selling my soul?
>>
>>18974146
>>18974157
Think of it like breaking your own code. Like a character in a video game whose x, y and z coördinates suddenly jump to undefined values. It still exists somewhere but nothing applies to him anymore. Only a programmer can find him there and code him back in the game.

In real life, you are both the character and the programmer. Your character 'dies' by becoming totally undefinable, which makes you aware of the programmer in you. You cannot define your limits anymore and become acquainted with the limit-setter. A higher intelligence in you. Together with this higher intelligence you then rebuild yourself into a new character/programmer.
>>
How the fuck do you even get into this LARP? Is there some source material I'm missing here or something? All of you guys speak in platitudes about otherworldly beings and what not, but say nothing concrete. Can someone with "knowledge" here answer things in a less vague manner? Or is thatpart of the LARP?
>>
>>18974122
Yes, get off your fat, lazy ass, put down the Doritos and go to the gym.
>>
>>18974135
>How does one become apart of Cain's bloodline?

Pro tip: "apart" and "a part" mean opposite things. lern 2 inglish, m9
>>
>>18974272
Make shit up as you go, that's what I was doing.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.