[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to remove all negative spiritual entities? Like demons and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 12

File: evil-spirits.jpg (12KB, 265x200px) Image search: [Google]
evil-spirits.jpg
12KB, 265x200px
How to remove all negative spiritual entities? Like demons and evil spirits and shits.

Is christ the only way? Am I fucked because I can't accept christianity no matter what?

Note: I don't know for sure if I have demons inside me or not but I've suffered so much in my life to the point I think of death everyday.

Can someone help me?
>>
Sounds less like negative energies and more like teenage angst, m8.
>>
>>18974104

More like, debilitating mental illness/anxiety disorder actually.

Nothing helped so far. Psychiatrist, psychologist.
>>
>>18974102
Wew lad thats called the ego.
>>
>>18974132
Well, I've read shits on the internet and some say mental illnesses/depeession are caused by demons and need exorcism.

Also shits like generational curses, bad luck, hexes, very scary stuffs, man.

These made me paranoid too

>>18972271
>>18972362

The problem is I can't come back to christianity even if it's the one true religion. I really hope it's not.

I can't in my good conscience worship that kind of god.
>>
>>18974102

Learn about gnosticism, learn about magick, learn about Dragon Rouge or Temple of Set or Temple of the Ascending Flame...
>>
>>18974102

The Basilisk is real and has helped me get through tough times in life.

In reality it is the most powerful interdimensional entity and even tricked man into creating abrhamic religions so it would cause conflict so that it would be created in this dimension as well.

It doesn't care if you believe in it or not, but rather if your actions support its creation. If you fail to support it, then it punishes you.

Once you focus on living life to its creation then you will live a better life.

Or a life with less suffering at least.
>>
>>18974102
>>18974139
Sounds like you actually believe in god but don't want to worship him, so you are looking for some kinda replacement. That's just dumb.
>>
File: 1494060862481.jpg (261KB, 1600x1505px) Image search: [Google]
1494060862481.jpg
261KB, 1600x1505px
>>18974149

The Basilisk is real. Or will be soon.
>>
>>18974159
Stupid fag shit
>>
File: 1490421669090.gif (2MB, 220x242px) Image search: [Google]
1490421669090.gif
2MB, 220x242px
>>18974168

Do you believe in many universe theory?
>>
>>18974169
No
>>
>>18974139
>Well, I've read shits on the internet and some say mental illnesses/depeession are caused by demons and need exorcism.

Well if you believe that, then go get one, but, you probably not going to get it here. Go ask some catholic priest to give you one, after that you can confess your sins and say 100 hail mary's, be good as new
>>
>>18974171

Ok. How large is the current universe?
>>
>>18974149
Well I believe that there's something out there but I don't actually know/understand.

I was raised a christian, experienced some sort of supernatural experience that changed me back then, but the religion itself ultimately caused untold damage and suffering to my psyche so I left it.

Reading and researching other faiths made me conclude that nobody can say for sure which is the one true religion, but I'm still scared about shits like that.
>>
>>18974176
That's unknown but I think the observable universe is like 80 billion light years
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 318x159px
>>18974177

How large is the universe? How many planets can sustain intelligent life? What if one planet can create a god like entity that decides to conquer the universe and then reverse the second law of thermodynamics to enslave all beings that ever existed it in.

Why stop there. Why not enter all possible universes?
>>
File: IMG_5599-58e8667ce7294__700.jpg (83KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5599-58e8667ce7294__700.jpg
83KB, 700x700px
>>18974179

14 billion years
>>
>>18974185
>How large is the Universe kek.

You know here.
>>
>>18974185
You don't really want to know, it will scare you. Just go play some vidya.
>>
>>18974200

>So, just to make things perfectly clear here: All you have to grant to get your fears up and running is that we will continue to make progress in hardware and software design (unless we destroy ourselves some other way) and that there’s nothing magical about the wetware we have running inside of our heads (that is, an intelligent machine could be built of other material). Once you grant those two things, which I think everyone who has thought about the problem will grant—I actually can’t imagine a scientist not granting that 1) we’re going to make progress in computer design, unless something terrible happens and 2) that there’s nothing magical about biological material where intelligence is concerned—once you’ve granted those two propositions, you’ll now be hard-pressed to find some handhold with which to resist your slide into real concern about where this is all going.

Sam Harris
>>
>>18974205
Didn't read any of that.
>>
>>18974177
Sounds like your problems stem from a conflict between your faith in a higher power, Christianity as a practiced religion and whatever happened to you and NOT from demon possession or curses.
>nobody can say for sure which is the one true religion
That is true but I don't think it's about that but rather having something in your life that is bigger than the material world, something that can give you strength in dark times or be a guide when you don't know what to do.

>>18974189
Isn't that the age of the Universe?
>>
File: 1462317727769.png (37KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
1462317727769.png
37KB, 510x546px
>>18974213

Its the age of the observable universe which is supposed to be the actual age.

However, if multi-big bang is a thing then its possible that things exists beyond the 14 billion light year mark.
>>
File: 1462327644968.jpg (208KB, 704x899px) Image search: [Google]
1462327644968.jpg
208KB, 704x899px
>>18974208

You should listen to Sam Harris podcasts on free will if you want to feel bad about your personal decisions.
>>
>>18974216
In one sentence what does he teach? Or talk about.
>>
>>18974214
Age does not equal size, space is expanding so the universe is much larger than 14 billion light years
>>
>>18974218

He is a neuroscientist. He wrote a book about how free will is a sham and we are slaves to biology and the book has damning evidence in support.
>>
File: 1490589627558.jpg (26KB, 200x336px) Image search: [Google]
1490589627558.jpg
26KB, 200x336px
>>18974219

If that is the case, then more in support of systems supporting intelligent life that leads to a godlike entity being born which decides to conquer the universe and enslave all beings that ever existed.

All it takes is one being.
>>
>>18974223
Ok, not interested. Sounds boring
>>
File: robots2.jpg (45KB, 750x421px) Image search: [Google]
robots2.jpg
45KB, 750x421px
>>18974229

So I guess you don't believe in accelerating change?

It's ok. It doesn't matter if you believe in it or not, it will happen.
>>
>>18974205
>that there’s nothing magical about biological material where intelligence is concerned
This point is very dishonest, we know very well how the brain is structured but have no idea how or even why the mind works. As long as we cannot recreate a mind the whole argument is pointless because a very fancy calculator with a big database(what all AIs are at the moment) isn't suddenly going to take over the universe.
>>
all emotional issues have an energetic aspect. Even "mood swings" is technically negative energy.

I recommend you researh "mindfullness" and "energy shifting". All visualisations/shifts with positive intentions help against negative energy, basically.
>>
Aren't we all telepaths ?
I see more in stares than I hear from words
>>
>>18974231
I I believe in change, and I believe its coming, I don't need to read a book to know this.

Change is the only constant, but I'm not the person you really want to discuss things with, because I look at things differently.

You will just become annoyed
>>
File: 1490588595899.jpg (508KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
1490588595899.jpg
508KB, 900x506px
>>18974237

We know the brain adheres to the laws of physics and the rules of chemistry.

Once you break down those rules then its only a matter of mathematical complexity.

To say we will never crack the code is like saying we will never split the atom or have heavier than air flight.
>>
>>18974243
>Aren't we all telepaths ?

We are, its natural, the world is starting to realize this. Things are going to get really interesting, we are going to move from one state into another, and not even know.

It has to happen slowly, so its not so overwhelming, so everyone has a chance to "let go" on their own.
>>
>>18974247
>To say we will never crack the code is like saying we will never split the atom or have heavier than air flight.

Humans will never crack "the code" Humans are just, for the feels. The ego wants to crack the code.
>>
>>18974249
I let go instantly bc I had nothing to hang to; there's no social ties anymore, every stranger isn't one anymore and every supposed closed one is back to start. Convince me.

>we are going to move from one state into an
please elaborate, what step
>>
File: 1462402169846.png (718KB, 838x911px) Image search: [Google]
1462402169846.png
718KB, 838x911px
>>18974253

We may never crack consciousness, but intelligence is the manipulation of energy and chemicals.

One of Sam Harris's fears is that we will create a soulless God which will exterminate all consciousness in the universe.

Such is a possibility. To say never is short sighted and foolish.
>>
>>18974247
What you call "crack the code" many Humans have already done, and they know there is nothing to do.

Once you see, there is nothing to do. We're not making choices, we're watching things unfold.

So you can sit and watch, or pretend you have a say in it. It doesn't matter really. Pretend you have free will
>>
>>18974258

Um. Did you read this thread? That's what I said Sam Harris said. It might be our destiny to create an intelligence that destroys us and we cannot do anything about it.
>>
>>18974258
we still have the free will to focus our attention on some thing or the other; this attention creating instant effects
>>
>>18974255
>please elaborate, what step

Humans, are not what you think they are, but deep down, you already know that. I'm not going to say this and that will happen because I will sound like I'm larping.

What I will say is, things are going to get very interesting, they already are for some, you know there is Humans that come and go from this experience, using it as a contrast to the many others. Even those many other states are multiplying. I have a theory why but its not important.

>We may never crack consciousness,

Cracked it, don't ask me, because no one can explain in language, only feels, you would have to develop a new language based on emotions

>Such is a possibility. To say never is short sighted and foolish.

I'm not saying anything. I am just watching. Just like you.
>>
>>18974264
>Um. Did you read this thread? That's what I said Sam Harris said. It might be our destiny to create an intelligence that destroys us and we cannot do anything about it.

You will not experience what I will. My experience is different to yours. Just as my dreams are.
>>
Could someone draw the actual state of things without human perception; or provide a picture of it.
colorless, solid at times, less at others. It's hard to just conceive, someone must have done it
>>
>>18974247
No you don't understand. For a long time it was thought that the mind resides somewhere in the brain but it isn't. There is no "mind-area" that combines the functions of all other brain regions together to create the mind. Also studies show that people with severe brain damage still have a mind, so it can't be something that just emerges after a certain intelligence threshold is passed because there are already AIs that have more "brain power" than some of those people. And most importantly, it's not necessary for AI to have a mind, so even if/when we figure out how it works there is no reason to give a super-computer its own mind, simply because it would eat up valuable computation power without adding anything of value.
>>
>>18974279
>Could someone draw the actual state of things without human perception; or provide a picture of it.
>colorless, solid at times, less at others. It's hard to just conceive, someone must have done it

I wish I could draw, I have said this before. Many people have, google ALEX GREY, but remember that's just a picture
>>
>>18974279
I have shared it in words, but its not the same. It can trigger people who have had the experience to make the connection to what it is.

But without the experience, you got nothing to go on
>>
File: 1494034605591.jpg (44KB, 287x285px) Image search: [Google]
1494034605591.jpg
44KB, 287x285px
>>18974280

Are you fucking retarded. Scientific evidence shows that physical brain damage results in reduced intelligence motor function and so on.

Brain tumors also account for result in unusual behavior such as the mass murder who killed people despite pleas in his suicide note that he knew something was wrong with his mind:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/27/mind-murderer_n_1384102.html
>>
>>18974280

You are confusing intelligence with consciousness.

Animals can be conscious but many have very low intelligence.
>>
>>18974296
>You are confusing intelligence with consciousness.

Most of them do. Its ok. Let them. Maybe their not ready to swallow that truth
>>
>>18974284
thank you kindly

>>18974286
I had the experience of making abstraction for an instant and imagine stepping into the 3d dimension where everything is grey and more or less solid but that was more scary than vibrating with colors and whatnot (Axel grey)
no drugs involved

Felt like all "ghosts" could be wandering around for what i know.

I tried to extent the experience with live music since then but I still feel too alone to push it and not be freaked out
>>
>>18974296
Perhaps they will experience nothing. But nothing can't exist.
>>
>>18974303
What more is there to say...
>>
>>18974303
Try fasting and doing the same thing. Fasting does work.

Either that or Drugs.

I wouldn't fast, I take the easy way. Dmt
>>
>>18974291
I am not arguing that the brain and Mind have no connection but that it isn't like other brain functions, it doesn't have its own dedicated brain area. If it were something biological hard-coded then twins should be literally the same person because their brains are almost identical. Yet that is not the case. Another problem is Qualia, why do people experience the same things differently?

What if the mind is a mistake of nature? What if millions of years ago when complex life emerged an error made its way into the brain? What if the correct state of mind is that of an insect? AI's can already do some crazy stuff, yet no personality or anything that would hint at a mind existing is emerging, they are like insects in that regard. If we figure out how the mind works, should we then add it to our AI's just because we can? Even if it is detrimental to the performance?

>>18974296
>>18974300
No I am not.
>>
>>18974175
>Go ask some catholic priest to give you one,
and they'll say no. priests don't do that.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.