[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/out/ here, what kind of runes can i engrave into my hawk to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

/out/ here, what kind of runes can i engrave into my hawk to help protect me against skinwalkers?
>>
perthro
>>
>>18973893
Skinwalkers aren't real outbro. It's just an old meme. You should be more worried about bears and mountain lions.
>>
>>18973893
Finding native americans anons is difficult especially ones that actually know their shit so good luck with that. I guess use runes from another cultures/beliefs though but who knows how effective that would be
>inb4 OP enchants his axe with the might of Odyn
>>
>>18973898
>Skinwalkers aren't real outbro

Keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>18973898
t. skinwalker
>>
>>18973893
uruz nautiz berkana. aka "beer runes". general protection. better used on protective equipment tho.
ehwaz algiz isa. protection against deception, fraud, wiles. put it on headgear or glasses.
raido eihwaz algiz. protection for on the road or a journey. put it on your boots.
thurisaz tiwaz thurisaz. mirrors negative magics. put it on a blade or shield.
if you dont know how to use the futhark, benefits will be somewhat limited.
could always try ogham or galdrastafir. but same deal.

magic dont mean shit if you dont know how to use it, bruv.
>>
>>18973893
/fringe/ may be able to help you just make sure to post it in the questions thread otherwise they will get very salty
>>
ᚠᚡᚢᚣᚤᚥᚦᚧᚨᚩᚪᚫᚬᚭᚮᚯᚰᚱᚲᚳᚴᚵᚶᚷᚸᚹᚺᚻᚼᚽᚾᚿᛀᛁᛂᛃᛄᛅᛆᛇᛈᛉᛊᛋᛌᛍᛎᛏᛐᛑᛒᛓᛔᛕᛖᛗᛘᛙᛚᛛᛜᛝᛞᛟᛠᛡᛢᛣᛤᛥᛦᛧᛨᛩᛪ᛫᛬᛭ᛮᛯᛰᛱ
>>
>>18973893
Fancy carvings won't protect you from a fleshgait or skinwalker. Don't go into the woods alone, don't separate from whoever you're with.
>>
>>18973941
I'd say use runes AND guns just in case. Something that can pack a punch because according to the story those fuckers are hard to kill.
>>
or runed guns
that would be /x/k/ as fuck
>>
again, if you dont know how to use it, you'll probably just hurt yourself.
>>
>>18973939
theese are latin runes
>>
>>18973893
Native Americans and Inuits believed in the spirit animals.
Engrave your spirit animal upon it. That or if you are actually european and catholic just stick a cross on it and call it a day...
>>
>>18973905
Also, depending on where you are, some native cultures didn't even have a written language.
>>
>>18973932
I like this.

Are you just typing these out phonetically or are those the actual words we should use?
>>
>>18973893

Take a camera

It'll repel all supernatural creatures and AYYs
>>
>>18975206
the runes by name. elder futhark
>>
>>18973893
Just bring something to make fire quickly and travel in groups of 2 or 4 ect. never separate from the group. Im not knowledgeable on any runes can't help you on that.
>>
>>18973893
Just write "Cut" or "Accuracy" or something. Something that will ensure it hits its mark and does damage.

Using a single rune is like writing "W" or some shit.
>>
File: Mora-Of-Sweden-Logo.png (25KB, 660x257px) Image search: [Google]
Mora-Of-Sweden-Logo.png
25KB, 660x257px
The only rune you need
>>
File: 04.07.12[1].jpg (25KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
04.07.12[1].jpg
25KB, 448x336px
Learn to improvise nigga.
http://www.chaosmatrix.org/library/books/necro_proj/n_barzai.html
>>
File: what.png (103KB, 239x360px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
103KB, 239x360px
>>18973893
Why the fuck would runes on an axe protect you from an animal of any kind? Would writing "Fuck off you shit bears" onto an axe protect you from bears?
>>
>>18973893
I forgot the screencap but incase of Skinwalker: just either coat your axe in heroin or inject it in some unbelievable, badass way
>>
>>18978273
That was a shitty greentext by all means
>>
engrave your hawk with a 12 gauge and slugs
>>
>>18973898
>I wouldn't worry about it
>>
Please don't carve symbols into birds
>>
>>18978170
Dont be silly Anon, bears arent supernatural.
>>
>>18975239
Sensible chuckle
>>
File: 1492810833911.jpg (83KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
1492810833911.jpg
83KB, 1000x700px
>>18973898
Nice try skinwalker.
>>
>>18973893
Do a shaman eye and your spirit animal.

in any case bats are for protection.
>>
>>18973893
Engrave this, "I am an RPing faggot". Skinwalkers will surely leave you alone then.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.