[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heres someshit that i seen happen probably 10 years old in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: twice.png (41KB, 1200x805px) Image search: [Google]
twice.png
41KB, 1200x805px
Heres someshit that i seen happen

probably 10 years old in the mid 90s there was this footpath (pic related) that lead to a creek, but when u walk over the creak there were no railings to keep u from falling

> i come to this place and think the worst case scenario
>hmmm what is stopping me from falling off?
>in the distance i see a kid riding his bike on the opposite side
>think what if he falls
>he continues
>falls
>OMFG......
>i look over the edge his head is cracked on some rocks blood everywhere
>the area has a golf course
>some adults come to help after some lady was yelling
>ohwell
>heard he died or some crap
>continue with my life

>fast forward 2017

so i was driving last night from late night and i come to a bridge
>saw a guy hanging out by the bridge
>same scenario i just wrote from a kid popped into my head
>isnt normal for a person to be by a bridge this late if they arnt planning to jump or some crap
>pull over
>Sigh, its a legit suicidal person
>sigh i hate getting involved with peoples shit
>im depressed my self
I call the authorities
>so idk if this guy is dangerous or not cause hes acting eradic as fuck
>screaming. crying sobbing etc
>think he might have a weapon cause never know in this world anymore
>keep my distance and call out to him etc
>when police arive they spooked him into jumping cause the police came with their lights on

>tfw witnessed a suicide

i know this isnt paranormal but the actual feeling of seeing both events happen before they happened fucked with me a bit, like i saw both events play out like they did before they happened and i have an eerie feeling to both memories

i think if i was a kid and told that kid not to ride his bike over the creek i perhaps would of saved him?

Or if i actually intervened with this mans suicide attempt would of helped ?

idk i get weird feeling like ive been tested the first time and failed and was given a second test again and failed some weird shit like that or some crap idk
>>
It's totally natural to feel responsible in traumatic situations but the truth is there was nothing you could have done in either scenario. It's also likely you would have only pushed the man to jump sooner if you did try to approach him.

Coincidences like this can really fuck with your head and stand out, but the truth is our minds are prone to this type of ideation constantly - it just commits to memory more readily when the what if actually happens.
>>
dont kick yourself for it. You cant hold a child responsible for not 'saving' a life.

The second case you did well, you called the cops and really thought about the situation and hoped for the best. It's not your fault the cops spooked the guy into suicide.

There are ppl who would do nothing or even push him to suicide. You are not one of them.

Dont feel bad about it.
>>
>>18973715
You should have done more in the second scenario. You should have been brave, been a man.

You said yourself youre depressed, if you were sat on a side of a bridge and some autistic pansy was just there watching you keeping his distance and not even bothering to reach out youd probably jump too.

Dont kill yourself over it though pls.
>>
File: IMG_4098.jpg (127KB, 424x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4098.jpg
127KB, 424x604px
Bump
>>
>>18973715
That's more than happenstance. Maybe you understand death better than most. That situation could have ended one way, it sounds like. And then, what if the jumper's whole problem was legal? Trauma is anything that effects you on a deeper level. This did because it sounded a note for you. It took you back to that moment. Maybe it's the idea, of not being able to change it. And being the one who lives. Go easy on yourself Op.
>>
>>18974906
You couldn't have changed it. These things were already measured and cut.
>>
>>18974887

Why should OP have done anything at all? Why does the man not have the right to end his life if he feels as though it is the best course of action considering his current circumstances? Who are you to judge either party for doing what they did?
>>
>>18974887
Kek'd
>>
File: 46546456455443434.png (26KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
46546456455443434.png
26KB, 945x945px
>>18973715
I witnessed 3 suicide , 2 people jumping from their appartment and 1 from a school ( i think ) in the same city. Everytime i was with one my friend and each time we saw a body on the floor he would say " I think this guys dead " and my answer was " nah he's just drunk or something" .

I guess i was wrong everytime , but because of this i'm not depressed at all
>>
>>18974939
Rock on, with your bad self.
>>
>>18974917
Because...

I.
Was.
That.
Man.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.