[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can you guys feel it? it started yesterday and its going on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Ford-Mandela-effect.jpg (44KB, 606x286px) Image search: [Google]
Ford-Mandela-effect.jpg
44KB, 606x286px
can you guys feel it?

it started yesterday and its going on today. something is happening
>>
>>18973674
I feel you're a new fag.
>>
OP, did you know companies sometimes change their logos to match up with current trends?
>>
>>18973696
That may be true, but it's not the case with the Ford Logo. if you look up its history it has always been the same design.
>>
File: what is op.jpg (124KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
what is op.jpg
124KB, 540x810px
>>18973674
>>
>>18973705
Well that's just not true at all. Also if you look at the OP picture a little more closely you can clearly tell it's an edited version of the 1927 logo. Christ sake, OP, put a little more effort into your shitty threads.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Motor_Company
>>
>>18973674
The weather here in Mexico is very very funky. yesterday some anons in /pol/ said thay saw a burst of light over the sky, in California , so, thats the onlyweird thing i have found this two days.
>>
as a designer those edges make me cringe. faggot whoever ruined that logo.
>>
>>18973713
yes, i'm trying to say its always been the left version, not the right version which some people remember it being, even though it has never actually had that design.
>>
Someone's been playing Twilight music over AM radio for the past 3 hours.
>>
>>18973674

100%. But nothing to worry about, just Beltane-season energy.
>>
>>18973674
F-Ford fever?
>>
You know, they ended up calling it the "Mandela Effect" because "The Berenstain Bears Effect" just didn't have the same street cred.
>>
I've had a headache for the last two days that only just started letting up.
>>
>>18973674
Mixing ford with the Frito's logo, fucking idiot.
>>
>>18973760
Residual psychic energy from the opening of the portal, enough for a one way power trip.
>>
>>18973674
Has always been left
>>
I know multiple people myself included who have experienced intense migraines the past two days.

I haven't had one for 6 months previous
>>
File: IMG_1798.gif (2MB, 318x222px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1798.gif
2MB, 318x222px
Nothing is going to happen
>>
>>18973705
ford has multiple logos and it swaps its 'F250' or 'F350' designs up like every year.
>>
>>18973705
Even IF that were true, witch it's not! How could it have anything to do with a so called change, it comes up at least once a month -(and probably more often!) Ohh, look the Ford logo has changed!

Come on guys, if you've been on /x/ for more than a day, you should know these changes/Mandela effect (call what the shit you want yo) is horseshit!
>>
>>18974167
What a strange graph.

I think its trying to assume that everyone on 4chan is 18 plus!

that and it was clearly made by someone from/an/
>>
>>18973674
Congratulations newfag, you know what's going to happen tomorrow
>>
>>18974407
What's going to happen tomorrow, lad?
>>
Something happened
>>
YOU LARPING MOTHERFUCKERS WERE ACTUALLY RIGHT FOR ONCE
>>
>>18973967
lmao
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.