[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, I trust you guys on here with what I'm about to say.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Black_cat_with_glowing_eyes.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Black_cat_with_glowing_eyes.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
Okay, I trust you guys on here with what I'm about to say.

I don't know if I'm just overly paranoid or if I actually did see something. Now what I saw wasn't a panther, I've seen plenty of those near my great aunt's house in Missouri, especially when I was younger. What I saw was at least 1.5-2× bigger than a cat. It had bright green, glowing eyes and it stared at me for a good 2 seconds before I high-tailed out of there. I was too scared to take a picture, but I'll use this one as a reference. But compared to this image, the eyes were a little brighter and it is much darker here.

If you guys got any info on animal-like cryptids in Kansas, tell me, please. I wanna know what the hell that thing was, if not a cat. Another thing, it acted a lot like a dog. Had the shape of a cat. It was rummaging around some dude's local junkyard near the trailer park.
>>
I used to live in kansas for a while and never really heard of much. I remember something about a dog or wolf like thing with red eyes that would walk on its hind legs.
>>
I am Hijacking ur thread with Glowing Eyes.
>>
>>18973487
I've never seen that bipedal dog, but I've heard a lot about it. But I don't know what the hell this was. I ran as fast as I could back to my house in a cold sweat.
>>
>>18973498
No pls
>>
>>18973498
A cat is fine too.
>>
>>18973500
I think there the other things in Kansas was some giant worm and the beaman
>>
>>18973527
Beaman, yeah. What's this about a giant worm?
>>
>>18973544
It's called sinkhole Sam. Supposedly it's a worm or snake like thing that's like 20 feet long and has the diameter of a tire. I don't know what part of Kansas you're in but it's supposed to be around lake inman
>>
>>18973566
I'm about 3 hours away (2 hr, 49 min to be exact) from Inman. Are there any signs on how to spot Sinkhole?
>>
>>18973602
Nah most I've ever heard is people describe it. I think one of the first people that saw it tried to shoot it from a bridge
>>
>>18973615
I just did a little research. The first two to see it were two fisherman at the sinkhole. While they were fishing, they saw the worm peak out and they ran into town to tell people about it. Describing it nearly exactly as you said (except they said 15 feet, not 20)
>>
>>18973622
The dude who told me must've exaggerated then
>>
>>18973622
Either way there ain't much else I know about anything in Kansas. I lived in missouri much longer and the big thing there is the momo but that's in St. Louis I think
>>
>>18973625
Or it was a baby then
>>
You're in Missouri dude, you're already fucked
>>
>>18973916
No, I'm in Kansas. I was saying my great aunt lives in Missouri
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.